INVADER ZIM X READER (ANY GEN...

By Mikkutheinvader

Read to find out ;) More

INFO THAT IS IMPORTANT
-1-
-2-
A/N
Another A/N
A/N
A/N
-3-
-5-
-6-
A/N

-4-

29 0 0
By Mikkutheinvader

It was the next day, when I heard a nick at my door. I got up tiered and walked over to the door. I opened it and Zim was standing on the other side of it with his iconic raven black hair and purple-grey (I'm sorry if I got it wrong) eyes. "Greetings [Y/N]! I must inform you that I am going somewhere for a bit and won't be back until tomorrow night. While I am gone, you may not explore where the elevator goes, and you can only be in here, or on ground floor. I will see you tomorrow night human! I trust you to take care of my house." I nodded drowsily and said "Ok Zim. Have fun with your journey." He nodded and gave me something from behind his back.

It was a robotic dog yapping with excitement. I was tiered so I wasn't able to make the reaction Zim wanted. But I smiled and took it from Zim's hands. I pet it and looked back at Zim. He had a light blue hue on his face and said "I thought you might need some company when I'm gone." I yawned and nodded. Then, before her could go, I hugged him. While I was hugging him, he asked "Seriously, what is this that you humans do??" I broke the hug and said "It's a hug Zim. How do you not know what that is??" He god defensive and said "I know what it was!! I just wanted to make sure." I then nodded and said "Have fun Zim." He nodded and walked off. I shut the door and plopped back on my bed with the robot dog in hand. I then got up, let the dog run around, and climbed in my bed. I fell asleep fast.

Time skip

I woke up to a rough metal tongue rubbing against my skin. I opened my eyes, and saw it was the dog. I smiled at it then said "Hello little friend." I then sat up, and started to pet the dogs head. "Do you have a name?" The dog said "(SIR unit/name) at your service." I was shocked. I then said "What is it that you do?" (SU/N) said "Anything." I smiled and said "Like what?" "Well, for starters, you can say 'Activate self defense system.'" "Activate self defense system." Then, out of it's back, a bunch of weapons shoot out. There were missiles, guns, ray guns, and sharp objects. I asked "Ok but how do you stop?" "Say 'deactivate self defense system.'" I nodded and said "Deactivate self defense system." And it all got put back into its back.

Sighed with relief and sat there. I was pretty lonely without Zim around. I felt a robotic head rest on my stomach. I looked down and smiled at it. Then it stood up and said "I can tell you don't know my gender. I am a (SU/G sir unit gender)." I nodded. They jumped off of the bed, and waited for me to get up. I did, because I was hungry. I walked out the door with (SU/N) walking at my feet. I walked into the elevator with (SU/N). I arrived at the ground floor and walked to the kitchen. (SU/N) sat on the couch waiting for me patiently. I liked that Zim took time out of his busy day for me. I don't know why he is giving me all of these gifts though.

That's when I thought of it. Since he is giving me all of these gifts, I can just download discord and Pandora on my tablet, factory reset my phone, and give it to Zim so we can communicate with each other. I found a waffle in one of the cabinets, and picked it up. It was still warm, and it had a note. It read,

Hi prety ladi!
Gir mad u a wafl!
Ingoy!

I smiled. Gir made me a waffle. I ate it and hiccuped a bubble. When I finished the waffle, I was hiccuping bubbles non stop. When it finally stopped, I walked over to the elevator, with (SU/N) right beside me. We descended into the Earth until we stopped at the hallway with doors. I walked to mine. I opened it, letting in (SU/N) first and walked in. I grabbed my phone and found out I had discord messages. They were from Dib. I didn't look at what he said, I just blocked him. I deleted discord off of my phone.I then grabbed my tablet and downloaded discord. I also downloaded Pandora and YouTube. I factory reset my phone and set it aside for Zim.

I opened discord on my tablet and made a new discord username. It was (Your new discord username). I had a whole new start now. "Incoming call from Zim." (SU/N) said. I said "Accept." Then a holographic screen opened up from (SU/N). And Zim was there. "[Y/N]! How are you doing?" I smiled and said "I'm doing fine Zim. How is your journey going?" He said "It's going swell!" Then I saw Gir jumping to try and see me. "Hi pretty lady! Did you enjoy the waffle I made for you!" "Yes I did Gir! Thank you!" I heard him giggling with happiness. Zim looked agitated with his eye twitching. I smiled at him and it seemed to calm him down.

"What is your favorite food [Y/N]?" Zim asked. I thought for a moment. It was hard to decide. "(F/F)." "What is your favorite plush thingy?" I wondered why he was asking me this, because last I checked, these things weren't that important to know. "(F/P). But why?" Zim looked frozen. Then he said "No reason! Anyway, that's all I wanted to know, so bye human!" Then he ended the call. I was once again feeling lonely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 58.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
337K 12.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
620K 22.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...