Spirited Soul || Sonic x Soni...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Dl_Shadz

โ I stayed away from you because I didn't want to hurt you!! You will never understand how it feels to be lef... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

First Meeting
New Neighbour
Old Memories [Prt.1]
Old Memories [Prt.2]
Old Memories [Prt.3]
Hangout and Camping
Development of Emotions and Powers
Some Emotional Adjustments
Amy's Missing Hammer
Mission Hammer [Prt.1]
Mission Hammer [Prt.2]
When Will This Mission End!?
Hammer Accomplished
Jealousy? No...Yes!!
Today is...
Misunderstandings
Met Someone Familiar
Shadow The Hedgehog...
Baby Sonica?!!
The Future's in Danger?!
Friends? Nah, Just Enemies.
Cleared Misunderstandings
Happy Birthday, Sonica!!!!!
Best Birthday Gift
Key's Soul
Training and Care
Different Personalities
[ NOTICE ]

Secret's Out but Key...

103 13 2
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Dl_Shadz

SONICA'S POV

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I can not let my powers get out of control...not now..." I thought to myself and tried to stay calm.

"Sonica...your fur..." Sonic whispered quietly.

I quickly opened my eyes and looked at my fur... Wait..this was different.. Before I fur used to darken but now my fur was getting brighter blue. I-It seemed like my fur was glowing. Maybe it's because of that fruit that Key gave me...

"What's happening..." Sonic slowly touched my arm's fur, "It's soft too." He chuckled.

I quickly pulled my arm away and turned around from everyone. I-I started to panic. My powers were going to get hype any moment. I wish everyone would leave.. I rubbed my arms while trying to calm down.

Shadow put a hand on my shoulder "Sonica, what's the m-"

"Oh, look at the time. We should go home now. It was a nice party." said Silver in hurry.

I felt so relieved after hearing that.

Amy looked at Silver, "B-But-"

"No buts. We all should go. Bye, friends. And happy birthday again, Sonica.. take care please.." Silver whispered the last line and he used his teleknesis to take everyone out of the house.

"Hey! Put us down!" Amy, Tails, Sticks, Knuckles and Sonic, Manic, Sonia and tried to move but no use. Even Queen Aleena could not move.

Silver took them out with him. I closed my eyes, my breath was shaky. I was so grateful to Silver.

"Sonica.. Come here.." Shadow sat me down on the couch, "Sonica...I know you are hiding something.. Please tell me what it is..."

"I-I just..M-My.. p-pow..er...I-I..." I muttered, my hands were shaking as I felt a very very strong energy run through me.

"Sshh..." Shadow whispered and slowly took me in his arms, "Calm down... You are okay... Just calm down..." He softly stroked my quills.

I closed my eyes and buried my face on his chest fur. I slowly started to calm down. This felt really soothing. I hadn't felt such a feeling before...

He rocked me gently in his arms while stroking my quills softly, "Do you remember the incident in the space colony ark when you were small... playing in cradle and then...you were...surrounded by..spiders?"

"Mhm.. because of that I have Arachnophobia.." I mumbled while keeping my eyes closed, his embrace felt really nice and warm.

He stroked my quills again, "And I saved you from all the spiders, picked you up and cradled you in my arms... Do you remember it?"

I looked at him with wide eyes, "It was you? All I remember was a black blur figure but it was you!" I smiled.

He softly stroked my cheek with his hand, "Mhm."

"But how did that spiders came in the first place?" I asked.

He stopped caressing my cheek, "Someone...who I don't want to remember... Let's not talk about it." He continued to hold me in his arms.

I closed my eyes again and I let out a soft sigh. Oh wait.. I had forgotten about my powers. I am still calm. My fur is still normal. Maybe my powers won't get hype tonight. This felt like a dream... I met Professor and Eva.. got gifts from my friends...and my powers seem to be stable... I sighed softly again. And surprisingly, I fell asleep in his arms...

SONIC'S POV

"Why did Silver force all of us to leave?! I couldn't even say bye to Sonica!" I said to myself and laid on the hammock.

But still, I was very happy! I thought she would reject me but she didn't! Oh...wait...I proposed her...but without going on any dates. Oh who cares about dates anyway! I let out a content sigh. But...Manic, Sonia and mom have also returned home... I wish they had stayed a bit longer...

And Sonica...she's strong...she cares even if she pretends not to care... She...sacrifices her own needs for others... I can't explain how awesome she is! And she looked do happy when she saw her Professor and Eva. But still...she is hiding something... Today her fur was getting brighter... Last time when she locked herself in her house, her fur was all dark... I just hope she is okay...

I stared at the ceiling with all those thoughts in my mind.

SONICA'S POV [ AGAIN ]

I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt my power level go hype and my fur was glowing again. My heart was also racing, flames of fire formed on my hands automatically. I was going to lose control on my powers now... Just like before...

Shadow was still asleep so I quietly and quickly ran to the forest. Yes, the weather was very bad!!

I tried to stay quiet as far as possible but my powers were just..getting more hype. I shot fireballs all over the forest, I didn't mean to do that! I-I was closing control on my powers. I gripped my quills, my heart was pounding in my chest. My pupils started to disappear.

"K-Key..." I fell on my knees and gripped the grass. I-I felt a very wild energy rush through me. I started to breath heavily, a new wild energy was rushing through my body. I pressed my forehead against the ground and then a bright golden beam (which was radiated by my body) went straight to the sky... Key tried to help me but when Key's branches touched that beam those branches turned into ashes. N-no..Key..

My fur was still glowing and I was panting while gripping the grass. I couldn't feel my body anymore...

"I knew you had some extra powers except that super speed..."

I raised my head up and saw...S-Shadow...

What was he doing here..?

I wanted to run away but I could barely talk... I closed my eyes and pressed my forehead against the ground while panting. I couldn't even stand up properly...

"Sonica.." He kneeled down beside me.

I tried to move away from him because I didn't want my powers to hurt him... But my body felt really heavy...as if some force was pulling me down..

"Sonica..It's okay.. Calm down.." He took me in his arms and stroked my quills. He knew what it felt like because he had also faced this situation in the ark.

But I could not calm down! It felt impossible. I kept panting while my body started to form electric sparks. Just then..we heard someone moving in a bush.

"Who's there?" Shadow growled.

I was still in his arms while panting, my eyes were closed.

"I asked who's there?" Shadow said a deep voice, the bush was still shaking a bit.

"Sonica!! What happened to you?!" Sonic popped up from the bush and ran straight to me.

Shadow sighed.

"What is happening to her.." Sonic kneeled down infront of me.

I was still panting. Then I felt that wild energy again but this time it was different.. I-It felt dark. I-I wanted to scream.. My fur got darker and darker, my pupils disappeared and my breath got even more heavier.

"Sonica! What's happening?!" Sonic reached his hand out to me.

"N-No..s-stay away.." I looked down at my hands as my body radiated black aura.

"Sonica..." Shadow and Sonic tried to calm me down.

I gripped my quills, "AAHH!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!" I started to shoot fireballs and lighting bolts everywhere. I-I burnt down half the forest... I had no longer control of my powers nor my body.

"Sonica!! Stop! We have to calm her down, Sonic!" Shadow looked at Sonic then at me.

"But how?! Look at her fur! This had happened before too!" Sonic shook Shadow by his shoulders.

But I was still out of control, shooting fireballs, waterballs, snowballs, lighting bolts everywhere. But then Shadow put his hand over my mouth and Sonic grabbed my wrists. I struggled to move. Just then Key hit Sonic and Shadow with it's branches and they went flying towards other trees. I was finally free but my fur was still dark and my breath was still heavy.

"What the.." Sonic got up while rubbing his head.

I didn't want to cause anymore damage so I curled up into a ball. I felt Key's branch picking me up cafefully.

"Hey! Let her go!" Sonic tried hitting Key but no use, "Sonica..." His eyes started watering.

"Stop talking and do something!" Shadow was about to use chaos spear at Key but then Sonic stopped him.

"No! It's helping her!" Sonic pointed at me.

Then I don't know where but Key put me in a dark hole or something... I slowly uncurled and all I saw was darkness..not even a single sound was heard... I couldn't see my own body in the darkness. It felt...really calm... My heart slowed down and my dark aura disappeared.

And then...I saw a small glowing thing... It was Key's...soul...but then..it got absorbed inside me. I felt a new energy inside me then I heard a voice, "You will be okay, Sonica. I promise..." the voice faded with a bright flash and I passed out... When I opened my eyes...I saw Shadow and Sonic holding me. B-but where was Key?!

"Key!" I got up quickly and looked around b-but Key had disappeared, "Where is Key?!"

"You mean that tree that caught you with it's branch?" asked Sonic.

"Yes! Where is Key?!" I kept looked around. Key was a very big tree! How could Key disappear like this?!

"That tree...turned into ashes..Sonica.." said Shadow.

"What..? N-no...it can't be.. It can't be!" I kneeled down on the ground where Key used to be and...there were ashes everywhere... T-This can't happen!!

"After that tree caught you...you disappeared for a while and then a bright flash occured and that tree slowly started to turn into ashes.. we saw you were laying on the grass, unconsious.." Sonic looked at me.

"Key..." I stared at the ashes as the memories of Key flashed on my mind..

"Sonica..the lighting bolt on your forehead...is glowing white and green..." said Shadow while moving closer to me.

But I didn't care what he was saying... I slowly picked up Key's ashes on my hand and stood up slowly. "Key.." I whispered as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Sonica... Please tell us, what was all that fire..that lighting bolts..that dark aura.." Shadow placed a hand on my shoulder.

I sniffled and started to walk home with Key's ash on my hand but I trembled and fell on the grass... This always happens after my powers get hype... My body gets weak...

Sonic kneeled down beside me, gently pulled me in his arms and stroked my quills softly, "It's okay... I am here for you.."

"Sonica.. please tell us... We won't tell anyone else.." Shadow sat down beside Sonic.

I sniffled and I buried my face in Sonic's chest, "I-I have the powers to control the elements.."

"Elements? What do you mean?" Sonic stopped stroking my quills.

"I knew that you had some other powers but why did you hide them?" Shadow sighed.

"Sonica..please tell us.." Sonic stroked my quills again.

"These powers are really a burden.." I pulled away from Sonic and looked down at the ash on my hand. Then I sighed, "Fire, water, air, lighting, earth and ice...I have the power to control them... These powers develop time by time, emotion by emotion... But...these powers took away my loved ones... Eva..Professor..and now...Key..." A tear rolled down my cheek.

"But..why did you keep your powers a secret?" asked Shadow.

"Because..." I sighed and looked down, "I was not able to control my powers at that age...and people started to call me cursed... They used to throw stones at me... I ran from one place to another hoping someone would accept me for who I really was... And then..I found Eva..and Professor... But because of my powers...they got killed... It was almost impossible for me to trust again.. Then I decided not to tell anyone about my powers but later...I met Scourge... We became best friends..he used to help me...but...I was afraid that..because of my powers... he would loose his life like Eva and Professor...so I made him hate me... And my powers...always go hype on my birthdays...I lose control... My body gets weak and everything gets...ruined."

"Sonica...I really don't know what to say... You have been through so much...and..." Sonic looked down.

Shadow just stared at me.

"Because of Silver..I saw Professor and Eva again.." I whispered as my eyes started watering.

"H-hey, don't cry...please..." Sonic stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"I am sorry.." I sniffled and looked down.

"Sonica...how was that tree alive?" Shadow asked in a soft voice.

"I just..placed my hand on the ground and it grew.. and I named it Key.." I looked down at Key's ashes..

"If you had created Key before then maybe you can create it again.. Maybe it can work.." said Shadow.

My eyes widened. Why didn't I think of this before?!! Without wasting any more time, I quickly placed my hands on the ashes and closed my eyes, my hands glowed green. I felt a small leaf grow. I-It was really working!

"It's working!" Sonic raised his fist as he cheered.

But then the glow of my hands faded and the leaf turned into ashes.. I-It didn't work! "N-No!! No no no no no! This has to work! Key!!" I tried again but my hands only glowed for a few seconds. "Why isn't it working??!" I tried again and again, tears rolled down my cheeks.

Sonic and Shadow looked at eachother with a sad look.

"Sonica.." Sonic whispered while placing his hand on my shoulder.

"This has to work! I-I am sure it will work!" I tried again and again and again and again and again and again! But no! Key wasn't back... I pressed my forehead against the grass and cried, "Key..."

Shadow stepped closer to me, "Soni-"

Sonic put his hand over Shadow's mouth, "Don't. Say. A. Word. Because of that idea of yours she is crying again!" Sonic whispered angrily to Shadow.

"You are blaming me, faker!" Shadow whispered back and grabbed Sonic's neckerchief.

"No. I am telling the truth!" Sonic whispered again while pushing Shadow away.

"Do you think I wanted to make her cry?! I care for her more than you do!" Shadow clenched his fists.

"You are not a good brother!" Sonic crossed his arms.

"Take your words back!!" Shadow growled and then they started to fight.

I sniffled and wipes my tears. Key...why am I not able to bring you back.... I feel so useless... I wiped my eyes, took out my handkerchief and I put some of the ashes on it. "This ashes are your last memory, Key... Why did I fail to bring you back.." Then I heard Sonic and Shadow yelling at eachother.

"Shadow...Sonic..stop fighting, you two.." I stood up slowly while sniffling.

But they weren't listening to me.

"It's your fault, faker!" Shadow said while dodging Sonic's punch.

Sonic growled, "No, it's your fault!"

"STOP IT!!!!" I shouted, lighting struck in the sky and huge spiky rocks popped up from the ground.

Shadow and Sonic just froze in shock.

"I-We are really sorry, Sonica.." Sonic looked down.

I sighed, "I just want to go home..please.." I looked down at the ashes that were in my handkerchief.

Sonic nodded and slowly picked me up. Maybe he remembered that my body was weak...

I closed my eyes while curling up in his arms.

"Let's go.." He kissed my forehead and started to walk home.

Shadow walked beside him.

I sighed softly, while holding the handkerchief close to my chest. I don't know why..I couldn't bring Key back... And that soul that I saw in the darkness.. what did it do..?

"Sonica.." said Shadow.

"Hm..?" My eyes were still closed as Sonic was carrying me.

Shadow looked at me, "Sonica.. do you feel the dark energy often or.."

I looked up at the sky, "No..."

Then we reached my house and we all went inside. Shadow turned on the lights and Sonic gently placed me down on the couch.

I slowly placed the handkerchief on the table.

"Maybe you should sleep now.." Sonic yawned.

"No, Sonica, please tell me everything about your powers. How they work? How they develop? That lighting bolt on your forehead glows because of your powers only.." said Shadow.

I sighed and I started to tell the whole story. I told them about Dr. James... I even told them about how I got the power of ice from Shiro... I told them about Key's Soul and everything else that was related to my powers.

"After Key's soul got absorbed in my body...I heard a voice that said that I will be okay... And I also felt a new power or energy you can say.." I rubbed my eyes slowly.

"New power?" Sonic and Shadow said in unison.

I nodded slowly while looking down, "I think it's just a feeling... And Professor also said that my body heals itself after 24 hours. No matter how small or big, the wound and scars will be healed after 24 hours..."

"Scourge also said that you will heal after 24 hours!" said Sonic.

I looked down... Of course he did.. He knew about me more than anyone else...

"You won't tell anyone about my powers, will you?" I asked quietly.

"Not even Amy, Tails, Knuckles and Sticks?" asked Sonic.

"No.. I can't even control my powers properly.." I looked down.

"Okay, Sonica. We promise that we won't tell anyone about your powers." Sonic kissed my forehead.

"And we will help you train to control your powers." said Shadow.

I nodded, "Thankyou.."

"Now you should sleep." Sonic smiled.

I looked at Shadow then at Sonic, "I am really trusting you.. please don't tell anyone about this.."

Sonic nodded while picking me up again.

I sighed.

Then he slowly placed me on my bed and said, "I should go now.."

"You can stay, faker. She might need you and me if her powers get hype again." Shadow said from the doorframe.

Sonic kissed my forehead, "Okay, I will sleep on the couch then. You have to rest now."

"You can sleep with her if you want. Cuddle with her." Shadow chuckled before going to his room.

Sonic chuckled and softly kissed my lips before whispering, "Goodnight.."

"Goodnight.." I sighed and closed my eyes as he pulled the blanket over my body.

Then he went to the living room to sleep on the couch.

I sighed again and looked at the roof. I lost Key today... Why..? I know that Key's soul is still inside me.. but I don't feel it... I really want to get Key back... Sonic and Shadow said they will help me train...and I hope it will help...

I closed my eyes and sighed again, "Key... Eva... Professor... What am I supposed do now.."

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

Shadow & The Chaotix ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ sl33pyboi273

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

1.5K 19 7
One year after the fall of the eggman empire, things have gone back to normal. Sonic and his friends have settled in the Green hills while knuckles a...
A Supersonic Summer ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ AniTendoJM

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

137 6 7
This book is all about summer in the Sonic universe. He and his friends chill out, go to parties, and generally make fools of themselves as they alwa...
321 10 8
Eggman has finally retired to spend time with Sage, Metal, and Belle, and get to know Shadow better. Unfortunately the absence of the doctor will le...
1.3K 28 15
Sypnosis: Long ago, in a far away land of Mobius, there were a group of kingdoms that are each ruled by a king and queen, and are united by an allian...