VENOM » SKZ Lee Know [mafia a...

By NE0FLIRT

[MAFIA AU] In a dangerous country where gangs lurk in every corner, KIM YUN-YEONG runs into LEE KNOW, the bos... More

0.01 || INTRODUCTION
0.02 || MAIN CHARACTERS
01 - The Recruitment
02 - First Impressions
03 - Acts of Kindness
04 - Late Nights & Lectures
05 - Strict & Stupid
06 - Good Girl
07 - The Heist Begins
08 - The New Ace
09 - In Disguise
10 - Distracted?
11 - IOU
12 - Jealousy, Jealousy
13 - Aiming For Your Heart
14 - Birthday Soulmates
16 - Forgive, Don't Forget
17 - The Sun and the Sky
18 - Silence
19 - Pretty Boy
20 - Silent Cry
21 - Scars
22 - Admit It
23 - A Fake Kiss
24 - Perfect Aim
25 - Yours
26 - Tension
27 - The Beauty of Blood
28 - Heartaches & Heartbreaks
29 - Always You
30 - Heart Shockers & Stoppers
31 - Slowing Pulses
32 - Brave Hero
33 - Reunion
34 - Lover (FINAL)
35 - Destined (EPILOGUE + A/N)

15 - Apologize.

4.9K 141 237
By NE0FLIRT

SONG REC: "CHARMER" - STRAY KIDS

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

After everybody fell asleep, Han and Yun decided to have a movie night in the living room. They watched movies until they were both completely unconscious and snoring.

At around six in the morning, they woke up to the sensation of being glared at. Yun opened her eye to find a scowling Lee Know.

"Wake Han Jisung up now," he spit out.

"Uh..." Yun was baffled, but she shook Han awake. "Jisung, I think we're in trouble," she whispered. She must not have been as quiet as she thought, because Lee Know's scowl was even more prominent.

"Get up. Both of you," Lee Know instructed coldly.

Han and Yun glanced at each other with worry in their eyes. Lee Know simply glared at the both of them in silence, while the two found interesting patterns in the floor.

"What. The. Hell. Were. You. Two. Doing." Lee Know seethed. When nobody responded out of confusion, he raised his voice. "Explain to me, now." Members began to peek into the living room as the commotion woke them up.

"Minho, listen–" Jisung began.

Yun cut him off in anger at Lee Know. "We were having a movie night! And it was in the living room!"

"I don't care if it was in the living room or your bedroom. I told you what I thought about you and being with the other members, remember? With Felix," he sneered.

"Why are you being so weird? You had no problem with staying in my bedroom last night," she threw back at him.

Han raised a shaky hand. "It was just movies with a best friend, Minho. Nothing less, nothing more."

"Han Jisung. I was talking to Yun." Lee Know pointedly tilted his head at Han, and he quietly stared at the floor.

Lee Know pointed a finger at Yun. "You. Stop taking advantage of your body and seducing all the members. You're being a..." but he knew better than to say it. But she knew what he was going to say. She was familiar with it. She was being a slut. "Sorry," he rushed out. "I–I'm sorry."

Yun stared at him, with pain and shock and anger in her uncovered eye. But she couldn't say anything. Not an "it's okay" or "go to Hell" or anything in between. She just stared, not believing the words that had come out of Lee Know's mouth.

Lee Know turned his gaze to Jisung. "And you. You should know better than this."

"Better than fucking what!" Han shouted. "Than watching movies with Yun? I'm tired of your stupid jealousy issues. I'm done." He stormed into his room as Lee Know prepared to yell at him.

"Minho, calm down," Seungmin said cautiously before hiding behind Hyunjin.

Changbin spoke up, as well. "Minho. You're being rude and you body-shamed Yun. Leave the base for a few hours."

Looking around, he finally realized he had an audience and stopped talking. Suddenly, he couldn't look Yun in the eye.

She knew he was stressed but those words...the words that were said and the words that went unsaid; they had hurt her. Because slut was a word she had been called many, many times before. And body-shaming wasn't something she was unfamiliar with, either.

She looked down at her body and wondered, if she was uglier, would Lee Know say this? No. Pretty privilege or disadvantage or whatever was real, because before she was forced to be pretty, nobody said anything about her body.

A hand gripped hers and squeezed. She looked up to find that Jisung had come back for her. She could feel Lee Know glaring at their hands, but the two rebelliously held on. With a small, comforting smile, Han led her back to the hallway and gave her a hug before slipping into his own room.

Yun walked to her room and held back the urge to slam her door shut. Still, she closed the door gently, due to Felix still sleeping in the room beside her. She would catch him up on everything tomorrow, if another member didn't beat her to it.

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

Despite her anger, she still made breakfast for everybody. While she was handing the members their plates, she stopped in front of Lee Know.

As she handed Lee Know his plate, she pulled out her tucked-in shirt out of her sweatpants to 'hide her sluttiness.'

"Sorry," she said, batting her eyelashes, "I don't want you to lose your appetite because of how seductive my body is." All the members' heads whipped towards Lee Know to gauge his reaction.

He glared at her, but it wasn't very effective. There was too much guilt laced with it, and frankly, Yun couldn't care less. He had no right to feel guilty if he didn't even apologize.

Looking around, she saw Han hiding a smile as he dug into the food. All the members ate and thanked her, but Lee Know didn't even touch his food.

Maybe she ruined his appetite with her body.

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

Lee Know felt horrible. He knew, he knew, he fucking knew that he shouldn't have said anything in that moment of angry jealousy, but he did anyway. And he was paying the price.

He was on a mission with Han and Hyunjin, who were unusually tense and quiet.

"I'm sorry for snapping like that," he said to Han softly.

He shrugged. "Whatever, man. It wasn't me you hurt. Did you apologize to Yun?"

"...no," he admitted.

Han looked around and moved away from Hyunjin before whispering, "Listen, dick-head. She used to be a sex worker. Only me and Felix know but...you should probably know. And you should definitely apologize before you lose one of your most talented members." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I feel guilty for telling her without her permission, but you're a fucking asshole, Minho."

Lee Know's silence was all the confirmation Han needed to know that the guilt was eating him alive.

They quickly finished the mission in silence and sent Hyunjin home first. On the way back, Lee Know bought Yun a knife holster that would wrap around her leg, and a bracelet that could open into a knife.

Han sighed when he saw what he was buying. "Minho, if you're going to apologize, buy her things that make it look like you're apologizing, not like you're trying to get her more equipped."

Lee Know nodded but it was obvious he was still confused. Jisung threw his hands up in frustration. "Buy her flowers and a dress for fuck's sake! And makeup, since she probably doesn't have any on her anymore. She told me she used to love makeup. Show her that her body and face are beautiful and very much not what you were going to say, but her personality and skill is what makes everybody love her. Oh, and buy the things I insulted before."

Lee Know nodded and bought all of them. The two began to walk home.

"Minho."

"What?"

"You like Yun." He didn't even question it. It was obvious enough. "So if you want her to like you back, don't be a fucking asshole who gets jealous because she was watching movies. Or baking brownies. Be fucking likeable."

Lee Know was red. "That obvious?"

Han rolled his eyes. "Ah, yes. Because you always snap whenever two friends watch movies or bake brownies or even talk."

Lee Know groaned. "Fuck."

Han nodded wisely. "Fuck, indeed."

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

While the three were on their mission, Yun texted Rei.

YUN:

u won't believe what just fucking happened.

REI <3: what !? did the hot leader do smth?

REI <3: u've left me on seen for five minutes.

he did, didn't he...

ok yeah he def did if you're not responding.

They had texted nearly every day, and Rei was basically caught up on everything in her life.

he body shamed me and almost called

me a slut for watching movies with han.

REI <3: he's going to hell babe

what should i do? he looks like he feels guilty,

so he'll probably come apologizing soon

REI <3: make him grovel and beg for your

forgiveness, bb. and don't accept anything

less than that.

yes ma'am

Yun wanted to laugh. If she was good at anything, it was making men fucking apologize. And Lee Know would be on his knees.

————

idk if i wanna be yun or be WITH yun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 12.1K 63
25-year-old Han Jisung has been looking for his big break in the tech industry since the day he graduated with his Master's degree. Meanwhile, 27-yea...
343K 10K 44
a mafia member, Y/N, woke up from a coma with an amnesia. She was convinced to regained all her past memories by her boyfriend and finally became the...
254K 12.7K 117
*trigger warnings at the end* -updated every wednesday- Funhouses, they should be fun right, like the name suggests? well, this one can be, it just d...
32.2K 1.2K 33
Secrets are deadly. People say what you don't know can't hurt you but in Jisung's case what they don't know really can hurt them and even kill them. ...