The Ghost Titan (Aot x Ghost...

Od Weeks85

(Ghost rider x Aot) I do not own Attack on Titans I do not own Ghost rider Season 1 done 9-10-22 Season 2 do... Více

The Battle of Trost part 1
The Battle of Trost part 2
Info
A Deal with the Devil
The Response
The retaking of Trost Part 1
The retaking of Trost Part 2
Can't Look Into his Eyes Yet
Special Operations Squad
The Night of Vengeance
The aftermath
The 57th expedition
The 57th expedition pt 2
The 57th expedition pt 3
Attack titan vs the Female titan
The Way Back
The Plan
The New Deal
Ghost Rider vs the Female Titan
Getting Out
Soldiers
Warrior
Close Combat
Opening
Children
Trailer
Charge
Scream
Before you read Season 3
Strange

Hunters

84 1 0
Od Weeks85

Trost District

Anka of the Garrison Regiment found her Commander sleeping near a few bottles of alcohol, on top of the wall.

Anka: Commander. Wake up, Commander Pyxis. You'll get sick if you fall asleep here.

She slapped him awake and sat next to him as she collected the empty bottles.

Anka: I can't believe you drank all this. You're not young anymore. And I'd rather not spend my days changing your diapers.

Pyxis: Being cared for by a pretty lady sounds all right to me. So? What's the situation?

He said this as he grabbed another bottle and began drinking from it. And it was immediately taken away from him.

Anka: Well, several patrol units were sent out. Not many Titans between the first and second defensive lines. And the few that did crop up seemed like they were pretty far apart.

Pyxis: Hmm. If Hannes and the advance squad have managed to follow the wall without incident, they should be getting back before too long. Fairly straightforward operation. They'd have run into the unit from Krolva about halfway and turned around for home. It's a safe assumption they encountered few Titans, if any. If Wall Rose had been breached, sightings wouldn't be so random.

Someone arrested to them with ODM, they looked back to see that it was Commander Erwin of the Scout Regiment. They also noticed someone else behind Erwin, the man red sunglasses on, and a suit on, and had a walking stick.

Erwin: Commander Pyxis.

Pyxis: Hm? Ah, Commander Erwin. Is it true what I hear about you catching a troublesome little mouse? Also who the guy behind you?

Murdock: I'm Matthew Murdock.

Erwin: Well... technically, yes. Not that it's helped us.

Pyxis: Hm. Well, at least those goons in the interior might start using their heads. Might even be forced to reconsider their belief system. Morally bankrupt as it is.

Murdock: That want be for much long.

Pyxis: Uh? And why you say that?

Murdock: Am a really good lawyer.

Erwin: Agreed. I seen what this guy can do, and he not wrong when he says he good. Also look over there. Military Police putting in an appearance where Titans aren't just an academic problem.

Elsewhere

Male Soldier: Damn. Can't believe we didn't see one.

Jean: You really sayin' there weren't any?

Male Soldier: I know, right? It's unusually quiet out there.

Jean turn away from them.

Jean: Wonder if they're still alive.

Somewhere else

Male soldier 1: What a joke. I thought this was s'posed to be an emergency.

Male soldier 2: Yeah. We just come here to sit on our asses, or what?

Soldier 1: Hay Levi! Where you hidin' all the Titans?

Levi: Problem? You seem eager to be eaten alive, soldier. Huh. Sorry we couldn't make that happen for you today. Plenty of opportunities outside the wall if you're looking'. Lots of scouting expeditions. I'd be more than happy for the help. We could all fight Titans together.

Male soldier 2: Well, you know. There's are works in the interior, so...

A soldier ran around the corner.

Male soldier 3: Hey! The advance squad is back! Go! Tell Commander Pyxis!

...

Commander Pyxis and the others soldier surrounded the soldier who had just arrived.

Pyxis: I see. No breach as far as you could tell, correct?

Phil: that's correct, sir.

Pyxis: Mmm. As I thought.

Phil drank a bit.

Phil: But, sir! A situation has developed! You see, we ran into another group on the way back to Trost. It was the Scout unit led by Section Commander Hange. There were recruits from the 104th Cadet Corpsw with them, none of whom had equipment. This may sound crazy, sir, but three of them were Titans!

Jean: What the-? Hang on a sec. Seriously? You mean like there were three...more? But...who were they? Who, damn it?

Sasha: Actually, um...

Commander Erwin put his hand on Jean's shoulder.

Erwin: Jean calm down. What happened when their Titan forms were revealed?

Phil: The Scouts faced them. The Armored Titan and the Colossal head on. But by the time our unit arrived on the scene it was... too late. I'm sorry.

On top of the Wall Rose

Hannes walker over to Armin who was sitting next to an unconscious Mikasa.

Hannes: Oh, man. What a mess. Count your lucky stars we were all the way up here. Rest of em' got blasted by the steam and debris; nothing much they could do. How badly is Mikasa hurt?

Armin: Well there aren't any wounds to speak of. I think it's just a concussion.

Hannes: Could be worse. Armin, I've got food if you're hungry. You eaten?

Armin shook his head and Hannes began walking off. Mikasa woke up and looked at the clouds for a second before sitting up. She looked to the right and saw all of the injured soldiers.

Armin: Mikasa.

Mikasa grabbed Armin by the shirt.

Mikasa: Where is Eren? Where did he go?

Armin: Woah! Calm down!

Mikasa moved to the edge of the wall and looked down.

Armin: Wait! You shouldn't-! We don't know how badly you're hurt.

Mikasa: Where is he?

Armin: Eren and Ymir were taken. They're gone. Reiner and Bertholdt abducted them. He fought, but the Armored Titan was just too- That was about five hours ago.

Mikasa: Somebody's gone after them, right? Tell me somebody want after them.

Armin: I'm sorry.

Mikasa: Why not?

Armin: We wanted to, but the horse are on the other side of the wall. Our only option is to wait. The mounts can't be hauled over unit the lifts make it here and that takes time. There's nothing else we can do right now. Section Commander Hange and the other officers are too injured to move. We don't have enough soldiers to form a scouting party. Even a small one would need more then this. We just can't do it. You understand?

Mikasa put her hand on her head.

Mikasa: Damn it. Not this again.

Armin: You feel any pain?

Mikasa: No. I hit my head, but I think I'm okay now. Don't worry about me.

She walked over to her scarf which was folded up. She pick it up and put it on.

Mikasa: Hey, Armin. Why's he do it? Always leave? Always end up someplace we're not? I thought he loved me?

Armin: Yeah, it dose seem to happen a lot. Ever since we were kids Eren liked to run off on his own. Leave us worried sick. Who knows? That just the sort of person he's meant to be. Maybe.

Mikasa: I don't want much. Just to be near him. That's all.

Hannes returned with rations.

Hannes: Good. You're awake. Must be starving. Here.

He handed one to Mikasa.

Hannes: Heads up, Armin.

He threw one to Armin and sat down.

Hannes: Sorry it's only field rations, but better then nothing, I guess.

He ate part of his ration bar.

Hannes: Not bad. Not good either. Nothing new there.

He drank from his canteen.

Hannes: Aaah. Speaking of which, this feels familiar, Huh? You two've been runnin' damage control for that little hothead since the good ol' days, before he became a actual a hothead, if I recall correctly. Doesn't seem vary fair, but what do you know? Different time, different place, same problem. Not exactly what I'd call a healthy relationship. Am I wrong?

Armin: *chuckles* The neighborhood bullies were not quite to tall, but I suppose there are similarities.

Hannes: Yep. That's our Eren. Heh. Cant hold his own for shit, but always looking for a fight. Five guys wanna take him on, he'd wouldn't think twice about jumping into the fray like an idiot. By the time Mikasa gets there or the MPs show up, he beaten all to hell. But you know... I may not've even had the privilege of seeing Eren win, but I never saw the little son of a bitch back down either. Kid's got fire. To tell the truth, his persistence scares the piss outta me sometimes. He knocked on his ass, he get right back up again. It's in his blood. You think he'd let himself be snatched away without fighting tooth and nail? Not a chance. Whatever strength he's got left, he'll use it. What's two guys next to a whole gang? If you can count on anything, it's that Eren'll give 'em hell. At least till you or me shows up to help. That's how it's always been, right?

Mikasa and Armin gasped.

Hannes: Yes, sir. Those good ol' days were something else. 'Course if you ask Eren, he'd tell ya they were an illusion. Just us kidding ourselves. But I for one was never happier than when folks thought of me as a freeloading waste of space. There's not much I wouldn't do to get us back to how things used to be. Call me sentimental. But I'm willing to fight for it. He needs us. Whaddys say we stick to what we know. It ain't the good 'ol days 'less the three of you are together.

...

A lots of soldiers woke back up and some even suited up as the reinforcements arrived.

Mikasa: They're here.

Male soldier 1: Is that?

Male soldier 2: Oh, wow.

Moblit: Ah! Commander Erwin! Captain Levi! With MPs!

Armin: Never thought they'd ride on top of the wall.

Historia: Probably the quickest route here.

Armin: For the record, I know you won't, but I'd much prefer if you stayed behind.

Historia: No, not happening. Nice try, though. Ads long as Ymir's in danger, nothing will keep me here. Sorry. That's just how it is.

Connie: We're all in this together, Armin. You're not special. Every one of us has a reason for going. Still trying to process mine, to be honest. Why did Bertholdt and Reiner do what they did? I want ask while I look them dead in the eyes.

Erwin got off his horse, same as Levi.

Moblit: Good to see you, Commander Erwin and Captain Levi. Glad your here.

Erwin: Is the situation still the same?

Moblit: Yes, sir.

Erwin: Good. Right! Deploy the lifts!

Moblit felt his leg being grabbed.

Moblit: Hange?

Hange: Don't just stand there. Gi-Give me a map. It's a gamble, but the tree in this forest are massive. I say we ride straight for it. See, even if they had a way to cover the Armored Titan's footprints, this is almost definitely where we would find them.

Erwin: Why's that?

Hange: They need recoup. They have the power to assume Titan form, but other Titans on that side of the wall still pose a threat. Especially after putting up such a fight. Yes, Eren was the worse for it, but they've got to be spent. Remember when Annie went out cold? Let's suppose they're heading somewhere beyond Wall Maria. That's not a simple hike. They'll need all the rest they can get before covering that kind of distance. They're in no shape to make it in a single push. And if so, they'll want to catch their breath somewhere other Titans can't get to them. Odds are they'll hold out till it gets dark.

Forest

Eren woke up and sat up wondering how he got there.

Reiner: You're awake. Welcome back.

Wall Rose

Hange: We have units sundown! If we can reach the forest by then, we might just have a chance to save them!

Erwin: Let's move!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

16.7K 210 7
This is my take on the Attack on Titan anime. I DO NOT OWN Attack on Titan
28.7K 1.4K 21
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘴 ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ #3 hangezoe...
93.9K 3.3K 35
Whilst on a mission, Levi's squad see something strange. Takes place a few weeks before the fall of wall Maria. Disclaimer - I don't own Attack on Ti...
23.6K 871 19
"𝔩𝔢𝔱'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔦𝔱 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔯𝔲𝔢𝔩 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡" 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖉: 1-1-21 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉: 4-23-21