On the Negative Side ~payalgu...

By Payalgupta3012

A bond of blood and tears. A love of Tortures. ________________________ Drop spoiler #1 A love story of a wom... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1 : My past
Part 2 : New Scott
Part 3 : Date?
Part 4 : Harper?
Part 5 : His eyes!
Part 6 : An Angel
Part 7 : Messed up
Part 8 : Actually who?
Part 9 : A Paradise
Part 10 : To his Mansion
Part 11 : Into 90's
Part 12 : Mission
Part 13 : Kiss in Tensed
Part 14 : Full day date
Part 15 : Onto a mission
Part 17 : Scoldings
Part 18 : Addicted
Part 19 : Love or Work?
Part 20 : Power With Passion
Part 21 : Keep trying boys!
Part 22 : Perfect
Part 23 : End of Maria
Part 24 : What else I want?
Part 25 : Heart clench
Part 26 : Truth or lie?
Part 27 : Just a trust
Part 28 : Lingerie
Part 29 : All of Me
Part 30 : So many things
Part 31 : Mercilessly
Part 32 : Machine
Part 33 : Your eyes
Part 34 : Maybe last time
Part 35 : Proposal
Part 36 : Last day
Part 37 : Count of love
INTERMISSION
Part 38 : Sign of Mafias
Part 39 : In the name of Love
Part 40 : Painful Pleasure
Part 41 : The War Begins
Part 42 : Jealousy
Part 43 : Bloody Vengeance
Part 44 : Mafias do cry
Part 45 : Pain and Blood
Part 46 : Rage of Vengeance
Part 47 : A Promise
Part 48 : Yours and mine
Part 49 : Still a Rival
Part 50 : Only You
Part 51 : Not Just You
Part 52 : Thread of Love : Twins
Part 53 : Vengeance Again
Part 54 : I Lost
Part 55 : A bond of Hatred
Part 56 : The Last
Part 57 : Love or Hate
Part 58 : A Warm Moment
Part 59 : The best

Part 16 : They? or You?

958 85 34
By Payalgupta3012

A PROPOSAL, YOU AND I BLEEDING WITH TEARS AND SMILE.

Adrian's POV

We walked side by side, my arms around her waist and her whole body leaned on me. She had kept her eyes closed as I was there to guide her. It was dark, some park lights flashing, under moon light, and only two of us.

It was summer time with cool winds were blowing so we both had opened our coats to feel chilled air.

"I guess you are sleepy."
I said as her body weight was 80% leaned on me.

She chuckled still her eyes closed.
"I won't mind sleeping in your arms, though."

"I would love to hold you close to me while you're asleep."
She smiled and leaned up and kissed my cheek, and backed off.

I stopped walking and made her looked at me, I held her waist securely, one hand coming up to cup her back neck.

I leaned close closing my eyes and we were about to kiss when I heard some voice of movement of bushes. I started looking around, we still close.

"What happened?"
She asked.

"I guess, someone is looking at us."

"Then let them, I don't mind kissing you on the stage in front of millions."
She said sheepishly.

"No like, someone is maybe stalking us."
I said and focused at the bushes.

She held my cheeks.
"When this beauty is in front of you, you aren't allowed to look anywhere else."

I smiled and she tip-toed capturing my lower lip between hers. Her lips are as soft as silk, my lips fitted between hers as like made for her only. How bad I wish to kiss her all day and night!

She left my lips and rested her full foot on ground as her neck hurted leaning up, and also because I didn't cooperated. She pout and I laughed and leaned down. And made a pout of my lips, eyes closed as like ready to engulf her lips.

Before I could enjoy the moment of my life, I heard her shouting my name being all sacred.

"ADRI--!"
Her words were cut off by crash and then snooze sound in my ears. I startled and was pushed to her figure, she held my shoulders keeping me straight.

I opened my eyes feeling stinging pain at my back neck. I looked at her face filled with love, care and concerned look. She was on an urge of crying looking at my blood.

She touched my neck and her lips trembled with fear looking at blood and that gave peace to my heart at the thought that, She cares for me, and wound in my body is felt by her too.

I clenched at the question which erupted a little late in my mind.
WHO THE FUCK DARED TO HIT ME?

With that anger look on my face, I turned to look the person who couldn't dare to hit me from front but from back.

I saw a man wearing a full face mask, just his eyes visible. Surely he is one of my enemy. His hand held the wine bottle half crashed from which he hit on my back neck. Not only him, but in same attire there were like 20 men.

I covered Hayley's figure totally behind me and her fist clutched to my shirt as she was scared. I could hear her sobs which told that she is scared and crying. I turned and faced her.

"Nothing will happen to you... Just stand here, I will protect you."
I said and punched the man by looking at Hayley's eyes, who dared to hit me first.

I run and kicked the second one making him fall on ground. The third one was hit by me with his own knife. I wiped the blood at my lips and continued the fight.
________________________________

The only hit they could give was the blood oozing out from my nape.

All mens lied on the green ground. And it was a dreadful silence. Crickets chirping was hearable. And groans and heavy breaths of the half dead people lying on ground.

Before leaving, I need to know whose men are they.

I saw a phone of one of the men on his hand. I bent and took the phone, it was open with someone's chat.

Mr. Scott

I scoffed. I knew it was none other than him. Except him none could dare to hit Mafia V. I have to be more aware.

I looked at the chats sent by this man, Who was laying unconscious on ground.

|Sir, He is the right hand of Valeria mafia. |

Are they thinking of me as Valeria's men? I had killed the entire Valeria group, a year ago. I laughed at the stupidity of the Scott group.

If only I knew that it was my stupidness to think Scott group is stupid.

The next, I saw was a pic of me and Hayley, she kissing my cheeks, right now. And down written...

|And she is her girlfriend.|

|Leave his man, kidnap the girl, She will be enough to destroy Valeria group.|
The message came from that side, that he had replied.

|OK sir|

Thank God I checked the phone. Hayley is in danger, my enemies know her, its good they don't know me exactly. Wait Hayley?

"ADRIAN!"
I heard Hayley's fearful voice and turned to look at her.

A man held a knife close to her neck trapping her. Before I could say anything he said.

"Hands up!"

I slowly put my hands up.

"Kneel."
He said.

I would rather accept death than to kneel infront of someone, Who is not my mother-father or God. And now also Hayley... Just for her.

My one knee landed on the ground, and before the other could land, I saw his grip loosened around Hayley

I grabbed the knife which was stabbed on one of the men laying beside me, and threw at his direction so carefully, that it passed Hayley's legs and stabbed in his calves.

I made a run towards them, as the man screamed in pain. While startling back he gave a deep cut on Hayley's arm and she screamed in pain as well...

This boiled my blood and I rushed to that man and kept on punching on his face...

Hayley's POV

Oh God! He will die, the way Adrian was beating him...

I cried painfully.
"Adrian!"
He heard me in a single cry and ran towards me.

He leaned down and saw the cut on my arm. It was really deep. I could see care and concern for me in his eyes.

My other hand was holding my wound tightly, to stop the flow of blood.

He held me in his arms in bridal style and made a run towards our car. He made me sit on back seat and he himself sat beside me, taking the aid kit out.

He was having tears in his eyes. And he himself was bleeding yet he gave priority to treat my wound first. I just stared at him...

He wiped my blood which at least took a half packet of cotton to finally stop bleeding, such amount of blood was oozed from the cut. He applied the warm liquid which looked like a ointment and it hurted like hell.

I gripped the front seat headboard tightly and he blew on my cut. Soon he was wrapping the bandage around my wound and I just stared at him.

Now here My acting starts.

"Who were they?"
He stopped for a second and then continued, ignoring my question.

"Adrian, I asked who they were?"
This time, a sob of pain left my mouth.

He sighed.
"It will be good if you forget about it."

"Forget about it? Are you serious? Adrian, they attacked you, they attacked me... I am your girlfriend and I should know who are not in good terms with you."

"They were just some small pocket thiefs."

I scoffed and freed my now bandaged arm from his hold. And he was shocked to see this.

"I think we should break up."
I said and started opening the bandage, which was bandaged by him to act more hurt.

He held my wrist stopping me.
"Why?"

"I guess we lack trust, that you can't tell me who were they actually, cause if they were some pocket thief then they would have taken my phone and the necklace I am wearing, instead they kept knife at my neck... I am sure you know who they actually were. So let's break up, if you can't tell me the truth."

Saying this I get off the car.

"Wait Hayley!"

My bandage was now half lose hanging on my arm, its end reaching my hip.

I barged out with a hurt and anger to a direction I don't know. He followed my rushing steps and held my another right arm which didn't had wound and turned me. I yanked his hands harshly.

"Don't touch me."
Tears left my eyes which made his eyes even more soften than it already was.

"Hayley, listen to me."

"I will, only if you tell me that who were they?..."
He kept silent looking down battling with 'Yes I should' or 'No I shouldn't'.

I went close to him that our chest was just cms. apart.

"Or I would like to ask...Who. Are. You?"
I poked my index finger on his muscular chest, with hurtful expression. He sighed.

I backed off and exhaled heavily and left from there.

"Mafia!"
I halted on my steps.

"I am a mafia."
I turned and he made slow and steady steps towards me saying.

"Since I turn 18, I am a mafia. Just for one reason. Revenge for my dad and mom's death."
My eyebrows furrowed. That was something new.

"I was about to be a gynecologist. When my dad and mom died, I turned to be a mafia. Jungkook is my college friend and that's why we are still together... I didn't told you because I was afraid you will leave me..."

He was now just standing at my front. He grabbed the end of the bandage which was near my hips and his fingers brushed my hip, sending shiver down my spine. Just a small touch and this large affect he has on me. Never felt like this with Samuel or Emerson.

"But even if you want to run from me, I can't and I won't let you. My enemies now know you as some other mafia's girlfriend. And you're in danger."
He started bandaging me again.

"Run from me, but if needed I will kidnap you and keep you safe between my arms, no one would be able to harm you... I will go to any extent to protect you. Cause I love you, very very much."

I licked my dry lips and a tear rolled down my eyes.

"Please forgive me."

"What if I say... I don't want to be far from you... I want you to protect me. I want you to save me... I want you to be with me."
His eyes flashed happiness. And he bend on his knees. And held my hand.

"It's little early, but.... Will you move in with me Hayley?"

"I would love to."
I said and he kissed my back palm which still had some blood. He was still bleeding, blood oozing from his nape.

What type of confession this is! We are bleeding, in tears and after an argument smiling accepting his proposal to move in his mansion.

I pulled him making him stand and we went back to car. And now I drive back to his mansion. On the way I informed Stefan about his condition and he said he will be there within minutes.

He was staring at me, all the while I was driving, with admiration in his eyes.
__________________________________

I saw Stefan treating his wound, while Adrian was half naked shirt hanging on his body from one side. I looked at them with arms crossed sitting on a single sofa little far from them.

"Are you a mafia too, Stefan?"

He coughed.

"N-no, I am not... I am just his personal doctor. Because other doctors take paper works to treat a mafia, so just for that."

I exhaled and nodded.

"Did you told her, about your mafia work?"
I heard Stefan loud whispering to Adrian and he nodded.

"Hayley, its a request, don't let Marshall know that you know about us."
Adrian said.

I nodded.
"Is he also?"

"Yeah."

I sighed, nodded and went to the kitchen to fetch some water for all three of us...

And at that exact time, Vini's message came.

Vini

|How are you?|

I sighed and respond to her text.

|The wound is hurting a little but its OK, it's bearable.|
|I will talk to you tomorrow after kindergarten school end, I will be in my mansion.|

|Yeah fine.|
|Take care.|
_____________________________________

Flashback...

"Back to Mafia V's mission... You've to move in to his house, in order to find secret of diamonds."

Vini said from behind. I sighed looking at Emerson's figure vanishing and nodded slowly.

I faced her.
"Let's make up a plan."

*Ting*

"Adrian's message."
I said looking at her.

"He is asking to come on a full day date."
I said further.

"Perfect! To move into his house, you have to be in danger in his vision. When he will be concerned he will ask you to move in with him."

"What to do?"

"First tell him that you will come."

I did as she said. And chatted with him till we bid good byes.

"Yeah, and now, listen, it is a lie that I am going to my mom's house for a month. So that he gets to know that you will be living alone at my residence."

"Ok."

"And then at the end of the day, tomorrow night I will send some men to attack you and Adrian."

"He shouldn't know that, we know how he looks, I mean how Mafia V looks. Let him know that our men were in search of....uh... Valeria group."
I said.

"Valeria is dead, Hayley."

"But only a few mafia know that Valeria is dead."

"OK done. Our men will attack him and then you have to act and make him spill out that who is he actually."

"That's easy... But in this way we could do one more thing."

"What?"

"His brother, Marshall doubts me, and if Scott men will attack and hurt only Adrian then his doubt will be doubled."
I reasoned.

"Don't you dare!"

"Our men has to hurt me to make them believe I am not into Scott's."

"Are you serious? Your dad will kill me for sure."

"Nothing will happen. It's a part of plan. Just do it. I will beat the pain."

"Do it at your own risk."

"Enough of your caution, I am ready."
____________________________________
Full action part!

Loved it a lot...

Love Triangle will be posted by evening...

Love y'all

Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1.3K 66
[Book 2] You can't escape the mafia. Stella's world has fallen apart more than once. Even so, she tries to hold on to the shattered pieces of her hu...
408K 6.6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
39.9K 2.8K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...
1.3M 27.9K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...