Safe with me

By xhunterxstories

Natasha Romanoff is a little. Years of trauma and training have taught her to be ashamed of this 'weakness'... More

Part 1 -meeting nat-
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part Five
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
part 51
Part 52
part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64- Vormir

Part 44

1.2K 48 9
By xhunterxstories

Sorry...

This chapter isn't too sad though, also I suck at writing action but this is basically just them in Wakanda so yk.

"Okay here is the plan. We will handle all of this mess whilst Shuri takes care of vision." Steve announced when they arrived in Wakanda. "I don't need to remind you what is at stake here. Half the universe is counting on us to protect them, and the way we do that is protecting that stone." Everyone was preparing to leave so Wanda grabbed Natasha to bring her into a hug. "Are you sure you can handle this?" Wanda asked, lifting the little's chin.

"Wanda I will be fine."Nat said playfully rolling her eyes, "I know, just stay close to me okay?" Nat was about to respond but she heard Steve's voice over everyone else's. "Wanda, you need to stay here with Shuri, you are the only one who can destroy the stone."

Everyone stopped and watched as Wanda's face fell.
"But I have to-I have to stay with her. I have to protect her, I promised y/n" Wanda argued, trying not to get overly emotional. "It's fine wanda, go, they need you." Nat pushed Wanda's hand away trying to avoid Wanda's eyes.

"No! I need to be with you,  am I the only one who can see what's going on here?! You guys need my help, I'm not leaving her." Wanda clenched her fists, getting increasingly irritated at the soldier.

"Wanda, she will be fine. We need to go now. Nat, come on." He gestured with his head, Nat gave Wanda a sorry look before leaving her. She kept glancing back hoping Wanda wouldn't be mad at her but Wanda eventually nodded, swallowing the lump in her throat. "It's okay baby, I love you detka." She shouted after the russian. "I love you mommy!" Wanda's eyes filled with tears as she watched her baby walk away.

"Stay close to me and tell me if something tries to kill you." Okoye said as they waited for the next command. "On my signal, open the barrier." T'challa said, looking at all the people standing next to him ready to protect their universe. Nat took a deep breath watching the barrier open and saw the monsters charging.

Nat took a step forward and to the left so she was slightly more hidden behind okoye, who put her arm out to shield her. It was a small gesture, Natasha knew it wouldn't be very effective but it did make her feel a lot safer somehow.

As they ran towards the monsters, Nat felt her heart beating even faster but she listened to her orders and stayed close to the others.

Wanda could hear the faint sounds of yelling so she glanced out the window to see the barriers open, both sides running into the middle in a chaotic battle. "Natasha" She whispered in a worried tone. Wanda turned around and headed towards the exit, desperate to find her baby but she was stopped by shuri.

"Wanda! What are you doing? I need you, I've barely started." Shuri panicked, not looking up from her work.
"The barriers open, it's a mess out there. I can't leave her, I need to go help them! I need to help her!" Wanda argued.

"You can't leave Wanda, they are going to be fine, my brother knows what he's doing. He's an idiot but he's not stupid"

Shuri watched Wanda's face, for any kind of reaction but she didn't even crack a smile. "Like the captain said, we need you here more, she will be fine. They will make sure of it."

Wanda paused, and took a few deep breaths. "She's going to be okay...She will be okay. She has Steve and Tony, she's fine. She's okay" she whispered to herself trying not to look out of the window.

***
Nat had been fighting next to Okoye for about almost an hour, she felt surprisingly safe knowing Okoye was there, even though she was still worried about Wanda and y/n.

"Steve!" Nat ran to go help the soldier who was being surrounded before being thrown to the floor. "Why does no one ever listen?" Okoye groaned. Killing the rest of the aliens attacking her.

Nat managed to steady herself before helping her friend. "You okay?" He asked, holding her up. "Yeah the grounds are a little unstable, I'm fine." Steve nodded before taking down another alien and turning Nat away, she made it back to okoye, the ground rumbling once again, only this time it was getting closer. The ground under Nat's feet shook and split open at the force making Nat lose her footing.

"You okay?" Okoye asked, catching her wrist and pulling her up. "Yeah-yeah im-" Natasha looked past okoye's shoulder in horror, okoye turned to see giant threshers heading straight for them. "Hey Sam, let's blow these guys away." Rhodey grinned, swooping down and shooting them. "We got 'em" the falcon grinned before doing a celebratory circle.

Nat chuckled slightly at their behaviour, watching them fly away. It was strange how they found a way to have fun in such a drastic situation but she couldn't help but watch in amazement.

She was so distracted she didn't notice more threshers heading straight for her and okoye. "Fuck." She whispered, she knew it was too late to avoid all she could do was tear up begging for her mommy.

Okoye grabbed Natasha as they both braced themselves to be hit, they noticed another wave of outriders heading straight for them.

"I've got you baby." Nat heard a familiar voice whisper behind her before seeing the threshers fly towards the outriders carried by a red glow. Nat turned around with a relieved smile to see her mommy smiling back at her.

Nat ran into her arms. "Thank you for saving me mommy." At that moment she didn't care that she was in the middle of a battle, or that people could see her, she didn't even care that she was big. She was in her mommy's arms and that was all she cared about.

"I've got you baby." The Russian smiled at those words, she was right her Mommy would always be there to protect her. Okoye turned to them confused, "why was she up there all this time?"

Wanda chuckled slightly using her powers to make a shield around the trio. "Nothing can get to us now," she said, her accent showing slightly. "You're safe Detka." Natasha smiled, hiding her face in Wanda's neck, allowing a few tears to escape, for a moment she thought she would never be held in her arms again.

"You're okay baby, mommy's here now." Wanda smiled rubbing Natasha's back, she let out a breath, releasing her panic at the thought of losing another family member. "Are you okay?" Nat pulled her head out and wiped her eyes. "Yeah I'm okay, just glad to see you."

"Me too baby." Wanda smiled, kissing the spy's forehead. "Thank you." She smiled at okoye who nodded. "Don't worry about it, we aren't finished yet." Nat and Wanda let out a sigh before the witch removed the shield.

"Guys, we've got a Vision situation here!" Sam yelled desperately into his comms, "Somebody get to Vision!" Steve said quickly. "I'll go," Wanda replied, smiling sadly at nat. "I have to go detka, now listen to okoye okay? Stay here and be careful." She said trying to sound calm in her panicked state but she didn't want her little to see her so upset.

"On my way now." Wanda spoke into her comm as she left her her little behind. Wanda felt a blow to the side of her face, the force sending her rolling into a ditch. She groaned and let out a wince as she tried to get up but failed. Proxima stood before her, flipping her onto her back so she could see the pained look in her eyes as she tried to focus on something other than the pain surging through her body.

"He'll die alone...As will you." Proxima smirked, Wanda tried to summon enough energy to blast her with her powers but she was exhausted.

"She's not alone." Proxima and Wanda's heads both turned at the sound and Nat stared at Proxima with a glare. "But you are," Okoye grinned behind proxima.

Wanda took the time between the trio fighting to shuffle her way against the dirt walls of the ditch. She groaned as she slumped against the sides. Her whole body ached and throbbed all she could do was sit there and watch Natasha fight.

Proxima threw Natasha to the floor angering Wanda beyond belief, she used her anger to throw her into a thresher with her magic. Nat sat up with her face covered in blue blood. "That was really gross."

Wanda chuckled slightly, "sorry baby." She groaned at the movement. "Laughing hurts." She tried to lighten the mood but Natasha just knelt down in front of her, extremely concerned for her mommy. "Mommy's okay baby." Wanda smiled cupping her face. "I have my Detka." She said in a broken whisper. Nat gently hugged Wanda, laying against her and the walls of the ditch.

"Mommy I'm scared." She said quietly, Wanda nodded pulling her closer. "I know mommy's scared too, baby, can you hold on just a little longer for me? Mommy won't let anything else happen to you."

Nat was about to say no but she composed herself giving Wanda a nod. "I'm okay, I wanna stay with you." She lied, she wasn't okay, she was exhausted and she had a feeling things were about to get a whole lot harder.

"There's my brave baby. Mommy is so proud of you Detka, I love you so much okay? Always remember that." Wanda smiled, wiping Nat's face. "How do you look cute covered in alien blood?" Wanda smiled, swallowing the lump in her throat. "I'll come back Detka I promise." Wanda kissed the littles temple before sliding out from under her. "I love you nat."

"I love you too mommy." Nat smiled back watching Wanda fly away.

Wanda landed next to Rogers and vision, "what is it?" She asked, looking at the vision who seemed in pain.

"He's here." Vision said quietly and everyone's heart sank.

See you next chapter. (Get ready to say bye to some people)

Pls give me lots of comments bc ngl I love reading them. Even if you are mad at me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 490 40
Natasha Romanoff / Fem reader not so slow burn. Y/n has been through it. She deserves a break and its about time she focuses on what she wants. She's...
5.1K 245 10
18+ Natasha is determined to take down the Red room, even if it costs her her life. After a mission takes a turn she is forced into hiding, what happ...
88.6K 2.9K 26
Everyone knows the famous Natasha Romanoff but only as a soldier. Not many people know what happened in the battle against Thanos but how could she f...
82.7K 2.1K 20
When Natasha Romanoff was called by her best friend to take care of his daughter while he was at the hospital with his son, she didn't expect anythin...