Moving from home.

By ClovertheGunslinger

A young boy is given the chance to move from his hometown to a whole new country and place, as he grows up th... More

Note.
Part 1 ; Moving
Who am I
Meet the friends.
my friends are here
Chapter 5
Gwess's confession
Game Night
She left
Gardening and a fright to go
Hi Bobby
My invisible friend and Romance follies
A surprise encounter and final decision
Part 2 Dream
5;00
Advice ?
Reencounter
'kiss'
Confliction
First job
Arachibutyrophia ?
Painting job
Meeting the family
Conclusion.
PART 3 NEW YORK
New school
Two Boyfriends
A friend of Joe's
Trying Ice Cream
Indecisions
Concept
Proposal
EPILOGUE

The saloon

1 0 0
By ClovertheGunslinger

 2;01

I woke up precisely early in the morning, my body was still tired and my eyes were droopin, I checked outside and saw in the clouds were still blue and it was still slightly dark outside, 'it's still early', I mumbled, there was no clock nearby so I would assume that it was at least 2 or 3 so without thinking I pulled the covers over me and allowed myself to drift asleep again.

After finally having woken myself from my slumber, I went to the drawer got dressed, and headed downstairs for my coffee which was black.

I grew to love black.

Since today was finally the day I would go alone, Mike handed me some coins and bits for me to buy anything I want, either food or anything I would find valuable, before I left he offered me some corn bread and we did some small talk, he told me how recently, a man who was shown to escape from jail, 'the man has a 10,000 bounty on his face, he dipped his corn bread on his coffee, 'he he, believe me when I say this you should have an eye out, he's been out for five months, and no one spotted him, he took a bite out of his bread, 'just keep that piece I gave you though in case someone tries to stab you.

I dunk my cornbread, I took a bite from my corn bread, the sweet sugary flavor courses my tongue,' it was pretty disturbing honestly, hearing that report for the outlaw, however I doubt he would be here on this country, I thought.

What could go wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.7K 37
Opie comes home from Chino to many changes. He'll have to learn how to adjust to life on the outside as well as meet the newest people in his life an...
6.3K 311 22
A boy leaves home to become a man, and discovers that the world is not so small as he thought. Or perhaps, from a different perspective, much smaller...
21 2 11
A young girl was separated from what she was raised with. Finding a new life, she protected the new world she found herself in, but her past beckons...
1.1K 173 47
A teen is living a normal life as an underdog until a hurricane comes and washes away his home. He develops the ability to heal and fight. Finding a...