David Disrespectoid: The Unto...

By JasonPleasant

A brief backstory of how young David Xavier Thomas went from a nice kid to a vengeful threat to a group of pe... More

Born and educated
Seattle Bound
Big City Baddies
Tech Fest Terror
Goodbye GoodBoy
Revenge of the Disrespectoid
Return At Hollywood Arts

The Boobs Bite Back

277 1 0
By JasonPleasant

There was no school at Hollywood Arts for the entire week and David Disrespectoid decided to go back to Dake & Josh's old house for a visit. And much to the boy's surprise, they actually know why he was here. The two step brothers went to their bedroom with David to have a little chat, unaware of Megan's hidden camera somewhere in the room. Luckily, David took computer class at Hollywood Arts a few weeks ago and found a way to hack an operating system and control it. He stayed up all night to connecting every camera and every secret passage in the household and when everyone was sleeping, David connect the software to both his phone and his laptop.

The next morning came and David was sleeping in Drake & Josh's room. The boys leave a note before they left for school which says

"Dear Dave, you're going to be home alone for a few hours and I hope you don't mess the house for us. Drake has even given you permission to play his guitars for a little bit but do be careful with them. Anyway, we'll be back soon so make yourself at home and have fun.

Sincerely yours,
D&J"

David wakes up and starts his day. After making his breakfast, he notices Megan's audio recorder on the sofa. He plays the audio stating that Megan has planned a few more "stunts" on her "so-called brothers" and with a smirk, turns it off and places it in his pocket for later. During lunch, David sends a group text talking about rigging the house catch Megan in the act. The boys smile and replied with a thumbs up emoji. With that in mind, he continues his plan.

A half hour gone by and the boys are back home. Lucky for them they don't have any homework to do, so they decided to help get revenge. Drake goes into Megan's room to see if the stuff is still on the wall; Which it is. He also finds another voice recorder and then leaves with it. He then gives the recorder to David and plays it. It was Megan saying that she knew that one of them would be stupid enough to go into her room and find it. Drake gets upset but David told him that it's what she wanted. But before saying anything else, he turns off all the cameras in the house and tells them that he to has hidden cameras all over the place. "In conclusion" he stated "while you guys were gone, I was secretly recording Megan's EVERY. SINGLE. MOVE.". Drake and Josh applaud for his sneaky comeback and continue to work on the final step of the plan. But before they start, David turned on the cameras "okay, Now we can continue".

Later at 3PM, David and Josh put everything that Megan has done into a full fledged video and just in case the parents don't believe them, they also rounded up the unsaved footage from all the years of torment, humiliation and threatening activities that nearly killed the boys not only physically but mentally. The long hour passes on and the boys decided take a nap and as David went downstairs to get himself a Mocha-Cola, Megan comes in the boy's room when she notices Josh's laptop opened exposing Megan's true colors. David quietly looks in the room and sees Megan about to erase every piece of proof that the guys had but little did she know that David rigged his laptop for face recognition. No laser light was shown on the laptop but in a matter of seconds it shut down when Megan touched the touchpad. Over and over again Megan kept turning it on but it keeps on shutting off and with a fit of rage she picks up the laptop and an alarm went off. The alarm was so loud that it woke up the boys at a perfect time. Megan was furious and demands an answer to who was responsible for setting it up. The boys shrugged in response saying they don't know but Megan knew that they're lying and with that, she slapped them so hard it left bruises on their faces. She storms out in anger vowed to plot revenge on the boys. When she was gone, the two step brothers began to snicker knowing that their plan is going full circle. David comes in with his camera phone and recorded every single second of it and soon added that to the video he and Josh were working on.

It's 5PM and the family are having their pizza dinner. Megan with her eyes fuming over Drake & Josh made it very quiet and a little uncomfortable. David comes in after freshening up and takes one box of Pizza upstairs to the boys room. Walter kindly tells the boys to eat pizza in their room instead and they agree. As they head upstairs, Megan continues to stare at them seething with rage. The three guys are in the room eating pizza laughing and talking about guy stuff. During their conversation Megan bursts through the door and enforces the boys to tell her why the laptop set off an alarm. Drake calmly told that they don't know who set it up. Megan angrily goes to the laptop, picks it up and then the alarm goes off again but this time, secret hidden security cameras began recording. Megan now in extreme rage mode gives up and says to the boys "Enjoy your victory while it lasts boobs, I'll find out how all of this happened. And when I do both of you will be find yourself waking up underwater very confused IN CUBA!" She storms off again and Walter enters the room curious of what was going on up there. Josh exclaimed "don't worry about it, you'll never believe us anyway". But Walter insisted and the boys told him the situation. Just like that, Walter didn't believe them as they expected but by surprise he wasn't going to punish them. The two step brothers decided to tell him why they left in the first place and after a brief twenty minutes of explaining, Walter has come to realize the negligence that he's given to the boys.

It's high noon on the weekend and the boys are making chili but this time, the Peruvian Puff Pepper is not in the recipe. And so as the boys leave to get their music to get them in the mood, Megan comes in again and places the same explosives in the chili like last time. The cameras kept recording and the boys didn't return after 3 minutes. Walter and Nancy come in the kitchen after the smell and when Megan saw them come in, she knew that her plan was about to backfire in a matter of seconds. She tried to move them out the kitchen before the chili explodes but it was too late. Chili was splatters not just in the kitchen but in parts of the living room to. The parents turn to Megan and demand an explanation. Megan played the victim saying that Drake and Josh set her up to make the chili. "I was only trying to help but they were just mean to me and I had to sit down and watch". The two step brothers came back downstairs after they found their pear phone player but as soon as they got in the kitchen, it was a mess again with chili. The parents asked why did they excluded Megan into making chili with them but Josh said Megan wasn't in here while they were cooking it. "I didn't even know when she came in here" he added. "She didn't even ask us if she can help us. Honest" Drake agreed. Nancy didn't believe them but by surprise, Walter did. "Josh and I just got back from our bed room to find our pear pod player. I guess it took longer than we thought" Drake said and Josh agreed "We thought we could put on some music while we continue making the chili. But of course this happened.". Nancy thought that was an excuse but Walter asked "What if they're telling the truth?". Megan told them about their lies in the past, obviously they are going to get in trouble as usual. "No. She's lying" Said David in the living room. The whole family gathered round him and David explained everything. David played a ten minute video of all the things Megan has done to Drake and Josh throughout the years. It even showed them the times she played the victim and got them boys in trouble. Nancy was shocked and heartbroken as well as Walter but what really surprised is that the video shared every audio recording Megan has made. Megan's eyes widen in fear knowing that her reign was coming to and end. Nancy began to shed tears of guilt and apologize to the boys from then on. Walter joins in as he and her wife hugged them.

5PM came and the parents went out for dinner instead and soon after, Drake and Josh finished cleaning the kitchen. Megan pulled the boys out by their ears and demanded who exposed her. They said neither of them did it but the angry girl was NOT buying it. "Tell me which one of exposed me or both of you are gonna wake up striped and tied to train to Switzerland!". Drake told her again that they didn't and Megan well full rage mode and began beating the boys senseless until they were numb. David pulls on Megan's hair and throws her to the couch. "That's enough, Megan!" he said. Megan's eyes widened again on finding out that David was truly the mastermind of everything, even them alarming laptop. The boys told him the full story on how they have been living and why the left their family home but Megan didn't care not one fraction of second. She then turns to the boys making them back up slowly "I'M in charge of this house! I will not stand here and let you two boobs I call brothers ruin my reputation! I know everything and you know nothing! I'm smart and you're dumb, I'm big and you're small, I'm right and you're wrong! And there's nothing you can do about!". Megan was extremely furious and she continued shouting. "You never had a chance to get me in trouble from those two nitwits I call parents. Why is that? Because I'm smarter than you, you and practically everyone outside this STUPID HOUSE!". Megan pulls out a megaphone and shouts "YOU ARE NOTHING! I AM THE BOSS OF THIS DUMP! SAY IT!" But the boys refused. To her surprise David was recording the whole thing on his phone one last time and this time, he got it in high definition. Megan went from furious to fearful when she heard the beep of his phone. Megan began begging him not to send that to her parents in ransom to stop pranking and threatening the boys for eternity. "Come on Dave, we're old friends, remember?" But David replied "We we're NEVER friends from the beginning" and with that, he sends the video not just to Nancy and Walter but the school goes to as well and just like that, it was over.

The next day came and boys already start their breakfast before school. David comes in and receives the update on Megan's punishment. "Grounded for the amount of years and days she has done to us as well as being expelled from school for two months" Josh said "best thing is, her friends ended their relationship with her for good" Drake added. David then tells the guys that it's about time for him to leave but he promises them that he will visit them again someday. Megan comes in the kitchen all guilt ridden and apologizes to the guys for everything she's done. She then turns David and apologizes to him for an insult she said while they were in school together. "So...Bygones?" She asked and to make his revenge complete, he grabs a pitcher of milk, pours it all over her head and says as he makes his leave, "BYGONES". Drake and Josh laughed at Megan knowing that she finally got what she deserved and after all the things she now regrets doing, she's left all alone where she can't do anything...except...cry in shame.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
518K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
190K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 55.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC