For Worse or For Better- Book...

By anyawritezzz

Marriage. Displayed to be the most perfect thing, but can have its faults at times. Roman and Alaiya seem to... More

❗️Please Read❗️
Chapter 1: For Worse
Chapter 2: Cabin
Chapter 3: Bathing Suit
Chapter 4: Hot Tub
Chapter 5: First Date
Chapter 6: Present
Chapter 7: Phone
Chapter 8: Confrontation
Chapter 9: Family
Chapter 10: Bracelet
Chapter 11: Hug
Chapter 12: Party
Chapter 13: Hungover
Chapter 14: Moving
Chapter 15: Car
Chapter 16: Confession
Chapter 17: Marks
Chapter 18: Yoga
Chapter 19: Pool
Chapter 20: Middle Name
Chapter 21: Mission
Chapter 22: Door
Chapter 23: Ignoring
Chapter 24: Staying
Chapter 25: Time Apart
Chapter 26: Packing
Chapter 27: Sleep
Chapter 28: New Guy
Chapter 29: Trip
Chapter 30: Birthday
Chapter 31: Secret
Chapter 32: Panic
Chapter 33: Regret
Chapter 34: News
Chapter 35: Wrist
Chapter 36: Alone
Chapter 38: Fight
Chapter 39: Therapist
Chapter 40: Overworking
Chapter 41: Text
Chapter 42: Past
Chapter 43: Christmas
Chapter 44: Hair
Chapter 45: Doorstep
Chapter 46: Gremlins
Chapter 47: Cruise
Chapter 48: Blanket

Chapter 37: Boxing

561 15 0
By anyawritezzz

Alaiya's POV:

After Rider left and Roman shut down the entire place, Roman said he would help me workout.

We start by warming up.

First, I do some stretches to not pull a muscle. We then go to a machine where you have to lift the weights by pulling the handles downwards.

"This is easy," I whine since Roman's the one setting the weight so I don't you know, die.

"Baby, that's just the warm-up," he laughs at me.

I oh as he sets the correct weight.

That makes more sense.

"I have an idea," I say once I've finished one set. "Let's just run on the treadmill."

"That's for losing weight and you just ate."

"Yeah, that's why I suggested it." I nod.

"Shut the hell up. You're not losing any weight, so get your ass back there and do three more sets."

Someone's bossy today.

I do as he says, pulling the weights back and forth until the weird burning sensation travels throughout my arms and shoulders. I take a tiny break after my first two sets, not because I'm tired, just to get a better hold on the handles. Okay, look, I have three kids and I pushed them out of me. That pushing was harder than any workout known to this world and I'm still recovering.

"Step back." Out of nowhere, Roman pulls me back with his arm around my stomach to make sure my posture is correct, catching me off guard.

I swallow so hard that I'm sure he heard it.

Instead of understanding that he is quite literally turning me on by doing nothing, his lips inch toward my ear.

"Stop being stiff and spread your legs." His hand comes right between my inner thighs, spacing them apart.

The butterflies erupt.

I do my best to do it right because I know that if I make another mistake and he tries to help me again, I'll lose it.

After I've done three sets, Roman takes me to the room where all the workout equipment he and Rider uses is. They usually can't workout without fans coming up to them and they don't want to bother others, so they have a private room for themselves.

We walk over to a machine that you put both your feet on top of and spread your legs in and out with a weight.

As I think I'm doing great and am getting through it pretty easily, Roman crouches down right in front of me, his hand moving my foot placement, along with my thighs which apparently weren't far apart enough. And the worst part about that is he probably doesn't even realize what he's doing. It's just my dirty mind taking signals from him just touching me and making up scenarios for no reason.

I try to stretch out my legs after he's positioned me better, but I can't.

"Take it a few down, it's a little heavy," I tell him. Translation: You're turning me on without realizing it and I'm unable to focus on anything right now, especially a heavy weight which I'm not used to.

He, all of a sudden, grabs me by my ankles and tugs me to position my body better, my heart falling to my feet.

"Try now."

I stare at him blankly, unable to recover from that so quickly as my eyes unintentionally go downwards.

Almost like a bullet, my eyes and hesitation from earlier make him realize what he's been doing this entire time.

"Don't you even say it," I warn with my finger out because I don't want to hear anything about the subject.

"I wasn't." He laughs at the ground, not helping at all.

I try again, and this time, I'm actually able to lift the weight without struggling as much.

"You're putting pressure on your stomach. Use your lower half," Roman bends down, about to touch the lower part of my stomach, but notices my panic since I just got myself together. "May I?" his teasing voice is obvious.

I am fighting oceans to not say what's on my mind and divert my thoughts, and I think by saying yes to that question it may work.

It doesn't.

We finish the sets as I try my hardest to focus on the muscle I'm gaining and not...well, you know.

"Wait, didn't you start boxing?" I ask while taking a water break.

"Yeah, I started a few months back."

"You should teach me." My suggestion surprises him a little since I've never shown interest in the sport unless Legend had a match. Then we would all of course support him.

"You want to learn boxing?"

"Just teach me the basics. It's good to know how to defend yourself."

The proud smirk he gives me has an obvious reasoning behind it. I never used to defend myself even when I was a little girl, but now that I'm learning to, it's a big step for me and I'm mentally strong enough to accept that.

Roman takes me to the mat next to the punching bag which is also in his workout room. I put the tape on after Roman shows me how and tells me that he's going to teach me the simple things since I'm a beginner.

"Hit the bag," he demands.

I do as he says, throwing a jab at the red and black punching bag.

"Don't put your thumb on the inside." He grabs my hand and pulls out my thumb, setting it between my first and second knuckles.

He changes my fists position a good dozen times which I never thought would happen because of simply hitting a bag.

Once I've got it down, he stands to the side to give me space. A few jabs later and I've got the basic part down.

Look at me go.

"You're standing too close to the bag." He pulls me against him to show me where I should be standing, but I personally think it's to kill me.

"Maybe-." I clear my throat, unable to focus on any workouts at the moment. "Maybe we should finish up another day." Translation: Maybe you shouldn't touch me for a couple of hours before I lose all my self-control.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, my thighs hurt."

Worst excuse known to mankind.

He doesn't push me on it and we walk back to his office to grab my things and his. My eyes don't leave him. Not the chain that hangs around his neck. Not the rings that I can practically feel cooling down my heated body. Not his fingers that-breathe. Breathe, Alaiya.

God, he's so beautiful. He is the definition of beauty and I hope he knows it.

"Alaiya," I hear my name get called.

"Mhmm?" I blink a couple of times, looking away from gawking at him.

"You've been trying to zip your bag for five minutes." He points to the zipper that's been stuck because of something and I've been pulling it back and restarting, though I haven't tried to move the thing blocking it which is what anyone else paying attention would have done.

"It's stuck." I finally move the item and zip it fully, not realizing that Roman has stepped towards me and is now too close.

I look up at him, swallowing hard as I examine his jawline and lips.

"You okay?" A hint of a smirk appears as he takes a step closer, making me take one back. My back hits his table and I jump a little because of the thud, looking back to make sure nothing fell which thankfully, nothing did.

"I'm good." I nod a little too quickly.

"Mhmm." He nods upwards after me, only once though. "So you definitely don't have anything specific you want?"

Crap! If I tell him what I want, I have to tell him what I want, but if I tell him what I want, there's a high probability by the way he's looking at me that I will get what I want.

I shake my head no.

He leans over to the right side of my neck, his lips slightly brushing against my skin and making me suck in a sharp breath.

"There's nothing?" he deeply asks, the vibrations literally felt with the butterflies in my stomach.

"Nope," I say breathlessly, practically giving him his answer.

"Alaiya," he says, and I shut my eyes just to imagine my name being said by him like that a million times again.

"Yeah?"

"Baby, you're gripping onto my shirt."

I open my eyes immediately and realize how I was pulling at the fabric subconsciously.

He pulls away and fully smirks down at me. "Say it," his demand makes my inner thoughts go haywire.

"I want you inside of me." I can't handle the tension anymore. If I hold back for another second, I will explode.

His grin shows that he's going to do just that, only better than I could've ever imagined.

"Get on the desk."

I do just as he says with the help of his hands on my thighs. My heart is thumping out of my chest and when I put my fingers on top of his, I realize mine isn't the only one.

I don't know why he's been using tables and desks for sex so often, but I am not complaining at all.

His hands slide down to my legs before he pulls me toward him just like he did when I was working out, only now I know there's only one intention behind it.

My gasp gets caught in my throat, my brain losing control when his hand goes to my throat and he kisses me desperately. I wrap my legs around him, pulling him as close as he can be because I need every inch of contact I'm able to get.

"Roman," I inhale when his fingers go underneath my leggings and toward my clit.

He moves away from kissing my jawline and returns to my lips, taking every single one of my breaths away.

His fingers pump in and out of me and right as I can feel myself coming undone, he takes my leggings and underwear off after asking for consent, picks me up, and smashes me against the wall with no warning whatsoever.

I throw my head back with a moan, the aggressiveness only turning me on more.

I hear his zipper unzip, and with only one hand, he takes the condom out of his wallet in his pocket and puts it on before pushing inside of me, both of us choking on a gasp.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he helplessly breathes into my neck.

I'd like to say that the only reason my moans get louder is because of him being inside of me, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't because of his statement.

"Roman...shit," I curse when I feel him find the perfect spot.

His proud smile inside my neck only gets me closer to coming, and with every second he touches that spot slightly and fills every inch of me, I forget my name and the fog in my mind completely takes over.

Right when our orgasms hit, my legs go numb, but at the same time, shake like crazy around him which I have no control over.

"Roman!" We hear Rider yell.

Roman curses underneath his breath while trying to find a steady heart rate and panic immediately overtakes me while I'm also doing the same with my heart.

"Did you get the email from Holt?"

"Did you lock the door?" I whisper.

"You think that's going to fucking stop him."

"Okay...umm, just say you're in a meeting," I think of the best idea I can, but I'm a little preoccupied with what just happened.

"A random ass meeting at ten o clock?" He shrugs. "I'll just tell him not to come in."

That probably is the best idea.

"Okay, but Roman."

"Yeah?"

"Do not put me down," I demand because my legs are still shaking and I know that if I'm put on the floor, I will fall.

He smirks at my request, proud!

Jerk.

"Did you hear me?" Rider gets closer.

"No, I didn't check it yet. Alaiya has me watching a dumbass movie."

My mouth opens.

"What? It's believable."

His hand lands on the doorknob as Roman is disposing his condom and is setting me down on the desk before helping me put my clothes back on.

"Why is the door locked?"

"S-sorry, I was afraid of...thief's," I decide to take one for the team and obviously, I just made ours lose.

"Damn, Roman's Eiffel Tower ass couldn't even protect you from a thief," Rider scoffs. "Anyways, continue fuck-I mean watching your movie, and Roman, read that email." My eyes widen at Roman who just rolls his when Rider completely calls us out.

And this is why I'm never going to the gym again. Or maybe I'll go more often because of tonight. Only on the nights when no one's here of course.

♥ ★ ❦ ✱ ♥

Word Count: 2192

Please tell me if there are any errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 7.2K 19
Complete - [book 1] Killian Flinn was a name known by many. Instead, unaware of who he was, they called him "Blue".
836K 21.4K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
303K 12.2K 66
I chuckled slightly and shook my head. "Does that usually work for you? The cute little remarks and that nice smile." I teased. He gave me a sheepish...