Princess in Love - English Ve...

By LenaSantos171892

In 2005, the British royal family welcomed a new member, daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge who is... More

The cast of Princess in Love
NOTE+POLL
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2 - A Royal Birth (a new princess!!)
Chapter 3 - Line of Succession to the British Throne (2004)
Chapter 4 - Baptize of the Princess
Chapter 5 - America's Tour (Part 1)
Chapter 6 - America's Tour (cont.)
Chapter 7 - Nursery + Kindergarten + Pre + Primary School and Vacation
Chapter 8 - Line of Succession to the British Throne (2012)
Chapter 9 - Tour of Europe
Chap. 10 - Tour of Europe (Final Part)
Chapter 12 - Wedding of Eugenie & Jack (2018)
Chapter 13 - Kings College + Wedding of Harry & Meghan (2018)
Chapter 14 - Line of Succession to the British Throne (2019)
Chapter 15 - Kings Collegue+MEGXIT (End 2019+2020)
Chapter 16 - Final Year King's College + Oprah Univ.Liv + Covid+Oprah (2021)
Chapter 17 - IMPORTANT: Questions!!!!
Chapter 18 - New Story!!!
Chapter 19 - 1st Year of University + Still Fucking Covid (rest of 2021)
Chapter 20 - Lilibet of Sussex
Chapter 21 - 1st and 2nd (end and beginning) University Year (2022)
Chapter 22 -ONE LOVE LIVERPOOL
Chapter 23 - Commnwealth,Universaty + Harry & Meghan (rest of 2022)
Chapter 24: Meghan and Harry (Documentary) and interviews
Chapter 25 - University + Harry & Meghan (Jan to August 2023)
Chapter 26 - The Windsor Agreement
Chapter 27 - Trial of the Century (Doria + Meghan vs Liverpool)
Chapter 28 - Three Royal Funeral's
Chapter 29 - New Book
Chapter 30 - Royal Honors and Medals of Honor
Chapter 31 - University of St. Andrew (Scotland)
Chapter 32 - The Death of Edinburgh

Chapter 11 - Kings College + Meghan Markle (2017)

1.1K 13 11
By LenaSantos171892

2018

On the 9th of September, Princess Helena took her History exam and after 4 days, she found out that she passed the exam, she told her parents and they were both happy with the news. Days later (12), William Kate, and Helena went to Clarence House (the Official Residence of the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall).

Charles: Good afternoon dear son Kate and dear granddaughter Helena.

Willliam:  Good afternoon Dad and Camila.

Kate: Good afternoon Charles

Helen: Good afternoon Grandma Camilla.

Camila: Do you want tea and cookies or sandwiches for lunch?

Kate: Thank you very much, but we already had lunch in Kensington.

Charles: Okay, is this what we talked about on the phone, son?

William: Yes, father. But if not, we are not sad.

Charles: Umhhh.. So you know that we have appointments and appointments filled up almost every day whether it's out of London, traveling from States, or even on Tour, but we're saying that despite that, Camila and I still have mine here. Helena can live here and also I agree with you Kate that you said on the phone I will personally hire 5 more security guards to look after her and they will pick her up when she leaves weather for lunch and leave.

William: Kate and I of course agree.

Camila: By chance, they brought the outline of the course, for us to see.

Helena: I brought it here.

Charles: It seems that you will continue to maintain the family tradition of continuing to study history and beyond!!!

Helena: What do you mean by that Grandpa?

Charles: Well I studied at Cambridge University where I had a PhD in History, Eugenie your godmother also has a Ph.D. in History from Marlborough College, plus your father has a History Art Geography and Biology he had a PhD at Eton College and now you will follow that tradition and your brother  George is also interested in history.

Helena: I really didn't know that but thanks, grandpa.

Charles: You're welcome my dear. And do you know who will be the guest professors for history?

Helen: I happen to know. Dan Jones, Amanda Vickery, David Starkey, and Lucy Worsley.

Charles: Look, they are highly regarded writers and speak calmly in which everyone has books that are sold worldwide.

Helena: Of course, I saw a Dan Jones documentary about the Plantagenet Dynasty and it was really good.

Charles: And when are you moving dear?

Helena: Well, the College starts on the 16th, and four days before the school director invited me and my parents to show us the university.

Charles: Very well, so this week or so your notebook clothes will be here.

Helena: Yes, and grandfather, where will my room be?

Charles: Well dear granddaughter, your room will be the same as your father's, but it's modernized don't worry. You will have a complete wardrobe, a private bathroom, an office to do homework plus a printer and also a TV with all channels and you will also have access to the library, private garden, and gym.

Helena: Thank you so much Grandpa!!!

(...)

After 4 days, during the ceremony, the Dukes of Cambridge and Princess Helena greeted the director of the school, where for 45 minutes they visited the library rooms of the College and also teachers and staff of the college, after that the present communication, Prince William went to if to communication.

William: Good afternoon how are you all? It is with great pleasure that my daughter will study at this school for the next three years in the history course, Kate and my daughter ask that communication be kept away from her and that classmates treat her as Helena and not a princess Helen, thank you very much. If anyone has questions please ask.

Rep.1: William, good afternoon, will the princess live with other students or will she continue to live at Kensington Palace?

William: Thank you very much, well Princess Helena will leave Kensington Palace but we won't say where she will live.

Rep.2: William, how will Princess Helena's safety be in case of any attack that happens?

William: The princess' security I won't say which is private, but I say it's great and in case of an attack on her and the school, the security will react quickly.

Rep.3: William what will be the princess's course here at Kings College?

William: Princess Helena's course is going to be History, my grandfather my father and my cousin Eugenie have doctorates in History, so she will continue the family tradition. Thank you very much for your questions, and have a good day.

After that, the couple and the princess said goodbye to the headmaster of the school and went to Kensington Palace. Once inside the apartment, William answers a call from Harry.

William: Good afternoon Harry, is something wrong?

Harry: Good afternoon Will, nothing's wrong. I want to invite you and Kate and my niece and also George and Charlotte to dinner at my apartment.

William: OK...What does the celebration say there?

Harry: Well I want to introduce my girlfriend to you and also Dad and Camilla were invited and accepted dinner.

William: And what time is dinner?

Harry: At 8 pm.

William: Okay, half an hour before we'll be there.

Harry: Thank you, brother. One more thing, someone doesn't like vegetables, right? And drinks?

William: Here nobody likes vegetables, as for drinks both Helena George and Charlotte drink Coca-Cola 7up Ice Tea Lemon Kate drinks water but sometimes she drinks orange juice and I drink water wine and also juice.

Harry: Okay, thanks, and see you soon.

William: Bye Harry!!!

After calling, William told Kate, Helena, George, and Charlotte that Harry invited them to go to his apartment for dinner and meet his new girlfriend, everyone was happy with the news, an hour before they all went to shower and get dressed to go to the apartment of Harry.

(...)

Harry: Good night, please come in!!!

Kate: Thank you very much.

Inside the apartment.

Harry: So how was the visit to Kings College?

William: It was good, we got to know the rooms where Helena will have classes, the libraries and study centers, as well as the teachers and staff.

Harry: I'm very glad to hear that.

tap tap

Harry: Must be the father, wait a moment I'll open the door and then introduce everyone to my girlfriend.

Harry opens the door, greets his father Charles, and his step-mother Camilla as they both enter and they greet William Kate, and the grandchildren.

Charles: So son how is your girlfriend?

Harry: She's affectionate and friendly, that's all I wanted.

Helena: And what is her job?

Harry: She's an actress.

Helena: Really? Don't tell me it's from "The Crown.

Harry: Yes, but it's not from the series you mentioned!!

Kate: Is she British Harry?

Harry: She's American.

Charles: You can call her son we want to meet her.

Harry: Sure, just a moment and you can help yourself to the snacks and drinks.

While Harry went to call his girlfriend, those in the room were talking.

Charles: I pray to god it's not another Wallis Simpson!!!

Helena: Grandpa who was that woman? I've heard gan gan talk to me about her.

Charles: Well she was an American woman who was divorced twice, she met my great uncle the then Prince of Wales Edward in 1936, but after his dad died King George V my great-grandfather was named King Edward VIII. They dated and when my great-grandfather King George V died everything was being planned for his coronation,  However as the months passed, he wanted to quickly marry Wallis but the divorce was not finalized, both the government and the church opposed their marriage, the Archbishop of Canterbury said "You cannot marry a divorced woman twice sometimes it's against church rules", after that on December 10th he abdicated the throne spoke to the people and signed the document, after that my grandfather became King George VI and his brother and wife went to France where they got married if my grandfather gave them "Dukes of Windsor" she didn't give the title of his royal highness, during the war they got close to Hitler, as a result, the king sends them to the Bahamas when the war ended they came back to France and stayed for the rest of their lives, but in 1972 my parents and I visited them. He was in his last days, and my mother spoke to him for about fifteen minutes he was already very fragile and before she left he said "I want to forgive myself for everything I did to your family". She just nodded her head down and after that, we left. On the 28th of May, he died in which he was buried in Windsor, and on the 24th of April 1986 Wallis died and was buried beside him, they had no children.

After Charles told him about it, Harry walked in with his girlfriend.

Harry: So good night, again I wanted to introduce you to my girlfriend Meghan Markle.

Meghan: Hi, good evening, Harry spoke very highly of you!!

Charles: Hi I'm Charles the father of Harry and William and grandfather of these masters Helena George and Charlotte.

Meghan: Nice to meet you.

Camila: Hi, I'm Camila I'm William and Harry's Stepmother.

Meghan: Nice to meet you.

William + Kate: I'm the big brother and I'm the daughter-in-law, but Harry sometimes calls me "sister".

Helena: Hi, my name is Helena I'm 13 years old, this is my brother George is 5 years old and finally this is Charlotte and she's 3 years old.

After the introductions, everyone was left talking, while Harry called his father and brother to talk.

Harry: Well I called everyone here because I want to ask her to marry me, Grandma already knows everything, so I want your blessing.

Charles: If she makes you happy, you have my support son.

William: As well as your older brother, and as Dad said if Meghan makes you happy I give you my blessing.

Charles: And did her parents give the blessing?

Harry: Yes they both gave the blessing.

After they finished talking, they resumed their snacks.

After eating their appetizers, they went into the living room and sat down at the table. 

The servants came in with the plates they had set on the table. Harry Meghan and the rest already sat eating and chatting happily with both Meghan and Harry and saw how happy they were. Harry then stood up and said.

Harry: So I want to thank everyone who is here tonight, father brother Kate my niece Helena George and Charlotte, Meghan and I dated for about two years, we met and fell in love with each other, I met your parents your friends and you met my friends and now my family. (Harry kneels on one knee) So Rachel Meghan Markle will you marry me and live happily ever after?

Meghan: Of course I do!!!

Harry and Meghan share a kiss in which they are then congratulated by everyone, after which everyone goes to the living room, where they talk for another hour. After that, Harry and Meghan say goodbye to everyone and thank them for coming.

Once they arrived at the apartment, Kate and William said goodbye to their children in which everyone went to their respective rooms. In the middle of the night, Helena hears a sound coming out of the bathroom and gets up which she leaves.

Helen: Mom? What is up?

Kate: Well I feel like I'm throwing up...

Helena: Does the father know?

Kate: Your father is currently in his seventh sleep.

Helena: Okay, but if that's what I think it is... you're pregnant?

Kate: What?? No!!!

Helena: Okay, I just wanted to know.

Kate: Now go to your room and sleep ok.

Helena: I really love you!!

Kate: Me too dear daughter.

After a week, Helena said goodbye to her parents and siblings in which she spoke to them.

Helena: Well, before I go, I would like to say that I will be living with my grandparents, but if something happens like homework, just call me or you can go there, Grandpa lets you in ok.

George: And are you going to stay when at Grandpa's house?

Helena: Look, George, I'll stay there until the end of the year, but on vacation I'll be with you, ok don't be sad ok.

Charlotte: So I wish you the best of luck in the world, sister.

Helena: Ahh Charlotte, thank you and I want you both to promise something ok.

George+Charlotte: What is it about?

Helena: As long as I'm not here, you have to respect and help each other, promise me?

George+Charlotte: We promise!!!

Helen: OK. Father mother if anything happens, don't isiten to call or send a message ok?

William: Of course.

Kate: Sure dear, look we're all going to miss you, promise that you'll behave well both with your fellow teachers, and staff and also with your grandparents ok?

Helena: Okay, (an employee came in who said that the car is already waiting for her). Well, it looks like the car is outside, so take care of each other I don't want to hear from the parents and I want you to help each other ok.

After Helena said that, she first said goodbye to her parents in which she hugged them and then hugged her brother George and Charlotte, after saying goodbye to everyone she closed the door and got into the car that would take her to Clarence House... at Clarence House, she was received by Charles' private secretary who took the princess to her room (her father former room), after which a servant told Helena that dinner was ready.

(...)

At 8:20 am Helena's alarm rang she got up, took a shower, put on her school uniform, and went downstairs to the room where her grandfather and Camila were already sitting.

Helen: Good morning!!!

Charles: Good morning dear, ready for the first day of college?

Helen: Of course!!!

Camilla: Oh if we're not here when you come either today or on other days, don't worry ok this is almost a fort!!! Nobody enters here.

After having breakfast, the Dukes of Cambridge put a picture of the princess in her school uniform.

Already at school, and close to entering the room, Helena greeted some students from her class (...) 

Already in the classroom, the first teacher was history in which she gave her name and all the students including Helena said her name. For an hour, the professor explained the origins of the founding of the Plantagenet Dynasty, where they came from, then the remaining classes in which he studied the world, European and American history. During lunch, she went to the canteen where she has self-service, paid for her lunch and went to sit at the table, after half an hour she paid and drank a coffee. During the afternoon she only had one class on relations + historical allies and when she was done she said "See you in the morning" to her classmates and headed for the car. Already at Clarence House, she did her first homework, when her grandparents arrived and greeted them. During the month of September until the 13th of November, the princess was among the students with the best grades in the course, both between submitting homework and tests.

 On the 14th of November, the Prince of Charles, Helena's grandfather, celebrates his birthday in which Clarance House (Official Residence of Prince Charles) organized a set of photos of the Prince and at night the Queen held a party at Buckingham Palace with the whole family.

"ClaranceHouse: Today we celebrate the birthday of Charles Philippe Arthur George, better known as Charles Prince of Wales. He has been Prince of Wales since 1968, and in 1981 he married Lady Diana Spencer, with whom he would have two sons, William and Harry, and in 1996 the Princes of Wales divorced. In 2004 his eldest son William married Kate Middleton with whom they have 4 children, Helen George Charlotte and Louis and in 2018 his son married Meghan Markle at St. George's Chapel in Windsor Meghan and Harry have a son Archie. In a series of photos we see Her Highness with the late Queen Mary and Queen Mother Elizabeth and her maternal grandfather King George VI, right up to the present day. So many congratulations to YOUR HIGH Royal Highness CHARLES PRINCE OF WALES!!!

Some time after being posted, in the evening at Buckigham Palace the Queen held a birthday dinner attended by all the royal families of Europe (Norway, Denmark, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Sweden, Romania, Italy, Germany, Greece, Portugal, Russia,...) as well as members of Charles' patronages, his best friends and the royal family.

Elizabeth II: Very well. We are gathered here to celebrate the 70th birthday of Charles Philip Arthur George better known as Charles Prince of Wales. Although he is the eldest of my children you are the father grandfather uncle and godfather and future king of the United Kingdom. From your entrance into school until your crowning prince in 1968, you have studied the foundations of the present monarchy and justice and also climate change. When you married Diana I saw that you were happy she gave you the best children in the world William and Harry but when they both divorced I realized that both were for your children but when she had her accident and they said she had died your world collapsed your children's world collapsed we were criticized, but we didn't forget we lost a daughter-in-law wife and mother. Years later you married Camilla I saw that both were happy and excited, also in the year they married my grandson William married Kate and months later my first great-granddaughter Helena was born and then George Charlotte, and now we welcome another baby. I want to conclude that you are and will always be one of my favorite children, an adored and wonderful father, and a loving grandfather. Congratulations son.

After the queen finished her speech everyone applauded the speech the last speech was by Charles.

Charles: Thank you all so much for coming. First I want to thank my mother the Queen for her wonderful speech. I remember my late aunt Margareth saying "Dear Charles, enjoy life, but don't forget you are the next king you will be the matriarch of the family so enjoy and help whenever you need help" I keep that promise, I know I am the eldest of the sons the next monarch but also the next matriarch of this family. Throughout my lifetime I have visited so many lands and countries I got married to which God gave two wonderful children I got divorced I became a widower then I got remarried I watched my children grow up and graduate from school from university go to the army, well in university William met his future wife Catherine they got married and they gave me my first granddaughter Helena and she is the light and hope of our family and I know from her teachers that she is one of the best in her class she has the best test scores an incredible 19, then George and Charlotte were born the youngest but now my son Harry is going to marry Meghan I hope that they are both happy and that more children are born so that I can become a grandfather again. Thank you very much!!!

After this everyone went to their residence. After finishing the speech everyone went to eat at tables with their names, after dinner, they sang Happy Birthday to Charles. From then until the Christmas holidays, Princess Helena was always accompanied by two security guards to school, during classes she took notes in her notebooks at lunch she had lunch with classmates and every other week the class took tests in which Helena always had excellent results. grades, in mid-December (15) the class took a general test on what they learned in the first semester (from September to December), after which four days later the teachers handed in the tests with the results, in which both teachers told the all the students who are among the best in the school and in terms of grades the best class in which 3 people stand out, one of these people is Princess Helena.

Holidays (Sandringham Palace) - Christmas and New Year

At Sandringham Palace, everyone shared the Christmas spirit with gifts delivered to each one. Princess Helena received from her great-grandmother a book on the Monarchs of England and the United Kingdom, great-grandmother Phillip gave her a compass on which she gave as a gift a canvas painted by herself called "Greece, kings, princes and cousins" among so many gifts she received and handed over to the family.

One day before New Year's, in the afternoon and with the snack already completed, the princess told her parents that she would run around the estate with a security officer accompanying her.

With sports clothes on, both Helena and the security team started their stretches and started to run, after 2 hours of running, they both rested and drank water already standing up, they ran back to Sandringham Palace but halfway, Helena slipped on a rock in which both her left knee and elbow began to bleed, Helena complained of pain.

Helena: I think I twisted my left foot.

Security Guard: Princess I'm trying to communicate with the Palace but no one answers or even from this place we don't get anything but I think we have to go slowly, I don't want the princess to get hurt anymore.

Helena: Understood, but how far are we from the palace?

Mon: By my calculations at 22 to 15 kilometers at 44 minutes.

Helena: So let's go carefully ok I don't want you to get hurt either.

Security Guard: Thank you, princess, just let me water your wounds ok.

Helen: Okay. Ahhh!!!!

After putting water on the wounds (arm and foot), both walked carefully, but as the minutes passed, Helena became tired.

Helena: Sorry I can't, I'm really sure I twisted my foot, I don't have the strength to keep walking.

Security Guard: Even so, I think if I lean on your left arm we can probably get there by 7 pm.

Helen: Okay.

After the conversations between them, and after more than 1 hour of walking, they arrived at the entrance of the palace but before entering Princess Helena fainted.

Security Guard: Urgent, I repeat, I need a specialist and doctor to see the wounds of Princess Helena who is currently passed out, do you copy? She has multiple wounds on both her left arm and knee and a small wound on her forehead from a wet rock she slipped on her way back about 29.5 km I hear?

Security Guard at Balmoral: Very well we will inform the parents and their majesties that the princess has already arrived in which the princess will be in the room of the infirmary to be treated, I hear.

Security Guard: Very well I will take the princess to the infirmary.

To be taken to the infirmary, relatives of the princess including Harry Meghan Zara Anne Beatrice Eugenie see her in the lap of security to be referred to and talk to each other. In the infirmary, the princess is being treated.

Palace room (Balmoral)

Butler: His Majesty and His Royal Highness Philip and Prince William Kate I can inform you that Princess Helena has already arrived but she had a little problem coming. I also want to inform you that she is in the infirmary being cared for.

After hearing this, Queen plus Philip and the princess' parents were taken by the butler to the infirmary, where they could see the princess already awake to be managed and treated carefully. They spoke with the security who accompanied her during the race, how she tended to her wounds, trying to communicate with the palace, and finally the moment when communications were restored and also the princess fainting. When security finished talking, they both thanked her for taking care of the princess, then the doctor came out of the room and spoke to them.

Doctor: With the fall that the princess had we cleaned the wounds on her left arm and knee and also a small wound on her left side, she was also examined by a specialist who took an x-ray and concluded that she had sprained her foot. He recommends putting ice on for 4 to 4 hours and also a foot pad in which to wear crutches for two weeks and recommends that she stay home and rest.

After the doctor passed, the princess went to the palace elevator already with crutches and entered the room with difficulty...

(...)

On New Year's Sunday, the entire royal family went on foot to the Church of Santª Magdalena, already waiting, except for Queen Isabel II and Princess Helena, who brought Canadians, who went by car to the church. Inside the church, the priest began to speak.

Bishop: "In the name of the Father of the Son and of the holy spirit, we are gathered here less than 11 hours before the beginning of the new year 2019. This Year we saw the best and the worst of human beings, the best was the announcement of the marriage between Prince Harry with Meghan and the official visit of Pope Francis to Saudi Arabia among so many events and the worst moment was between July and August, Europe is suffocated by a heat wave, which arrives with deadly forest fires in Greece, Spain and in Portugal. Asia was also a victim of the intense heat, as well as the west of the United States, where California suffered from several large fires and also the death of former North American President George H.W. Bush. This new year that we will enter, I pray to god that the new year is happy for the queen and her family and of course for everyone, that the rift between rich and poor is closed and that families help each other.

Anne: John said: "Greater love has no one than he who lays down his life for his friends", in short, is we have to love one another whether family or not strangers, let's help each other in what Christ taught us:

Bishop + Royal Family: Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen"

Mike Tindall: "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not mistreat, it does not seek its own, it is not easily angered, and it does not hold a grudge. Love does not rejoice in injustice, but rejoices with the truth. All suffer, all believe, all hopes, all bears." - Corinthians 13:4-7

Helena: "In this way, we know the love that God has for us and we trust in that love. God is love. Everyone who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. In this way, love is perfected among us, so that on the day of judgment let us have confidence, because in this world we are like him. In love there is no fear; on the contrary, perfect love drives out fear, because fear implies punishment. He who is afraid is not perfected in love." - 1 John 4:16-18

Bishop: God bless the land queen Isabell her family's commonwealth and the rest of the world to establish peace and harmony here on earth. This is the last time we will see you on the last day so let us pray for the graces and sins we have done. (...) so in the name of the Father and the Son and the holy spirit amen and happy new year!!

After the mass ended, the queen followed by Prince Phillip and the rest of the family left the church where they greeted the bishop and priest, greeted the public present, and the media, then came her majesty's car in which the Queen and princess Helena entered and said goodbye to everyone.

Once inside the palace, the princess went to her room to watch TV (Series - La Casa de Papel) where a butler put bag-ice on her foot, after 10 minutes, her mother Kate came.

Kate: So daughter, how's your knee?

Helena: It's a little better.

Kate: Do you remember how you fell and passed out?

Helena: We ran about 44 km more or less in 2h45, we took a short break in which we sat on the grass we drank water from the bottle, then when we were running I stepped on a slippery rock where I twisted my foot and injured my arm and left knee, the security tried to communicate with the palace in which she was not positive, she washed the wounds with water in which she helped me to get up after that we walked about 20 km where we stopped because I felt a lot of pain in my foot there we stopped about ten minutes in which she tried to communicate with the palace and nothing, already very close to the palace entrance I felt dizzy both in my head and in my whole body security re-established communication and from then on I don't remember anything I think since the return here it was 3 hours and 45 minutes. I just remember waking up in the infirmary with the doctor and the nurse cleaning the wounds and looking at the foot, and also seeing you, the father, and the bis. I didn't embarrass anyone, did I?

Kate: My God, you know next time you'll go with three more security guards, and don't worry, you didn't embarrass anyone, daughter.

(...)

After dinner, everyone went to the drawing room to watch the queen's message.

After watching the queen's message on television at 11:58 pm, the royal family prepared glasses of champagne for the elders and coke for the younger ones. When the clock struck 23:59, everyone started counting: to 12,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 Happy New Year EVERYBODY!!! Everyone greeted each other and went outside to watch the fireworks in the sky from London.

And so ends the first of three chapters with Meghan next with wedding!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

176K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
69.1K 228 11
As the title says
234K 6.9K 50
we young & turnt ho.
96.5K 3K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...