The Arcade || Lee Felix (rewr...

By dearmramazonlady

"Welcome to adventure of the strays, or as I'd like to call it, welcome to try escaping hell" he said. "So wh... More

Before you read
[01] - Hand sanitazer and coke
[02] - Hellevator
[03] - District 9
[04] - How to die
[05] - Rescue mission, AKA suicide mission
[06] - Crashing a bus for the sake of an elevator
[07] - My pace
[08] - I am YOU
[09] - Korean barbecue with soju and fake friends
[10] - Get cool
[11] - Lucky coin
[12] - Miroh
[13] - Sofas, beds and dry bread with jam
[14] - Jumping to our deaths
[15] - Prison break
[16] - All for a backpack
[17] - Finding chan
[18] - Nine or none
[19] - Clรฉ 1
[20] - Maze of memories
[21] - Felix
[22] - Dying again and again, let's make some noice
[23] - Side effects
[24] - Magic castles and headaches
[25] - Tiger plushie
[26] - Double knot
[27] - Let's show the world my pretty feet
[28] - Levanter
[29] - We really do jump to our deaths
[30] - Let's go to the fields, ields
[31] - We go shopping/stealing
[32] - Felix says I'm smart, i think he's hit his head
[33] - dOmInO DoMiNo
[34] - Step out of clรฉ
[35] - Country roads, take me home
[36] - To the place, where I belong
[37] - Stray kids
[38] - Cheesecake for everyone
[39] - Let's get high y'all
[41] - Spicyy
[42] - Happy endin gg
New Story

[40] - Sleepover at Chan's

1.6K 103 95
By dearmramazonlady

Around 2am we started realize we weren't going to be able to pull an all nighter. I was the only one in my team that was awake enough to play and the others were starting to get tired too. We weren't as hyped up anymore and in the background to my first by nct dream was playing. Great song but not the right vibe for this occasion.

"Maybe we should get some beds ready and go to sleep" Chan suggested.

"I'm already sleeping" Jeongin said, who was laying on the floor with closed eyes.

"You need to brush your teeth" I said.

"Mm" he groaned, but stood up and started walking to the bathroom. Then he stopped and turned around. "I don't have any toothbrush" he said.

A while later I was in the living room with Jeongin and Seungmin where Chan had fixed a mattress for one of us and the other two could sleep on the sofas.

Seungmin had already occupied one of the sofas and Jeongin refused to leave the bed because he was afraid someone would steal it from him. He was sitting on it and was about to start brushing his teeth, but now I wasn't tired anymore. Or I was tired, very tired, past tired, so I was all hyped up and couldn't sleep.

"So what should we do now?" I asked as I sat down on my sofa.

"It's already long past bedtime, I'm sleeping" Seungmin said, not opening his eyes to talk.

"You two are so boring" I said and looked at them.

"Go to your boyfriend then" Jeongin said casually and shrugged. He'd just started brushing his teeth so I could still hear what he was saying.

"He's not my boyfriend" I said.

"Closh enou shins yo no hoo I taing abot hen I shay yo bofshrend" he then said, now with his mouth full of foam.

"And that translates to..." I said and looked at him with confusion.

"Translation from toothpaste foam" Seungmin said "'close enough since you know who I'm talking about when I say your boyfriend'" he said from his bed, still with eyes closed, looking like he's already sleeping.

"Eshaly" Jeongin agreed.

I looked at Seungmin with disbelief. He seriously got that while almost falling asleep? I'm impressed.

"I didn't know you speak toothpaste foam" I said.

"I'm good with language" he said and continued looking like he was asleep.

"Don't change the subject" Jeongin said.

"Okay I'm heading over to another room because you two go to bed way too early" I said and headed towards the stairs.

"Okay, but you know, Felix is also sharing room with Chan, so you can't be too wild" Jeongin said after he'd spited out the foam so I could hear him. He'd only left fast to run to the toilet and was back in a flash so I wouldn't steal his bed. He sure couldn't have been worried Seungmin would steal it because he was half asleep already.

I felt how my whole face heated up and was probably red. "Yah" I said and looked at him. "You're too young to be saying such things"

"What? I was just talking about the two of you having a dance battle or something" he said and pretended to look innocent. "Yah, why does it seem like you're thinking dirty thoughts?" He tried turning it around so I looked like the one who misunderstood his very innocent words.

"We both know you weren't talking about a dance battle" Seungmin comment, still looking very much asleep, but obviously wasn't yet.

"Thank you for the support" I said to Seungmin.

"You're welcome" he said back.

I started going up the stairs "Well bye" I said.

"Don't be back too soon" Jeongin said and I gave him a glare.

"Jeongin" Seungmin warned him.

"I mean don't be back too late, auto correct you know" he corrected himself with a smile and pretended everything was just normal.

Seungmin finally came alive to glare at the younger, and so did I. I swear that boy is just teasing me because he thinks it's fun to make me uncomfortable. He's definitely good at it though.

I went up the stairs knowing the others weren't asleep yet because I heard sound coming from all rooms and the lights were all on.

I wanted to go to Felix, but that was scary, although I don't know what I was going to do in any of the other rooms.

So I went to Chan's room and found the two boys laying on the bed and playing on a laptop.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked them.

"Felix is playing fortnite" Chan said with a little chuckle.

"Fortnite really?" I asked with disbelief as I looked at Felix.

"What it's fun" he said.

"No"

"Come join us" he then said, but was completely caught up in the game so he didn't even have time to look at me.

I laid down next to Felix on my stomach too and watched Felix play. Chan's bed wasn't really big enough for three people, I was almost falling off the edge.

When Felix died I closed the laptop so he wouldn't start another game. "Fortnite is too boring. I'm falling asleep" I said.

"Then what do you want to do?" He asked and looked at me. We were laying very close, so when we both looked at each other there wasn't much space between our faces.

"Don't know, continue watching dramas maybe" I suggested. I'm a kdrama addict and I know it.

"Again?" Felix asked.

"Yeah" I said. "Chan aren't you with me?" I asked him.

He looked a bit uncomfortable, understandable. "Sure" he said but didn't look too enthusiastic.

Chan had a tv on his room, so we all switched so we were sitting at the head of the bed, with our backs against the wall. Felix was still in the middle and the bed was still a bit too small, but I wasn't falling off. It didn't take very long either before I dozed off.

***

I opened my eyes, only to be met by a pair of dark eyes looking straight back into my eyes.

I saw the corners of Felix's lips curve slightly upwards when he saw I was awake. "Sleep" he said.

"Oh I should go back to my sofa" I said and was about to get out of the bed.

"Chan took the sofa, once you'd fallen asleep we didn't want to wake you up again"

My face must have heated up when I realized what that meant. I was lucky it was dark in here. "He can have his bed back though, I'll go take my place on the sofa" I said and was about to stand up again.

"Just go back to sleep" Felix said and held onto my wrist.

I looked at him but didn't leave. I stayed there next to him, and none of us said anything for a while.

Then Felix turned so he was laying on his side, facing me. I felt his warm arms wrap around me and sparks were going trough my whole body.

"I'm cold" he said to explain his actions.

"Sorry I can't warm you up because you're already hotter than me" I said. First afterwards I realized the word 'hot' could be interpreted in two different ways.

Felix smirked when he heard what I said, opening his mouth about to say something when I started talking again.

"I mean hot like warm, not hot like... like... uuh just don't take it the wrong way" I was rambling on.

"You're nervous" he said with a smirk and pulled me closer towards him. The thought of me being nervous obviously amused him, and I didn't like it.

"I'm not" I tried saying, but to no use.

He chuckled and smiled, very warmly. "Hot" he said.

I froze. Why did my heart start beating so fast? I knew why, but still.

Felix noticed the change in my behavior and smiled even bigger as he pulled me even closer to himself. He cupped my face in his hands and moved my face closer to his own while also leaning his own face closer.

I was still frozen when he stopped with only a few centimeters between our lips and moved his arms back around my waist. My gaze had stopped at his mouth as he bit his lower lip before talking with a very low and very deep voice. A voice sending shivers down my spine. "Why are you so hot when you're being all cute like this?" He asked.

I scrunched my nose. "I'm only cute, don't say anything else" I said because no, just no.

"You called me hot, now let me call you hot as well" he said with a smirk.

"I meant you were warm, not hot" I said, but realized I was making things worse by fighting back.

He smiled with amusement. "Am I not hot then you think?" He asked, and I really can't with his voice. I swear he was making it sound deeper than it really was. And when speaking almost in a whisper made it worse because when it was so breathy it just sounded wrong. Not actually, but it should.

I glared at him again with furrowed eyebrow and a scrunched nose. "Stop it" I said.

He continued smiling as he pulled me just a tiny bit closer so my body was pressed against his. The air that had been between us before was gone and I felt his heartbeat creating a rhythm along with my own. My head was nuzzled into his chest and I felt the vibrations as he spoke again "no" he said.

I sighed but didn't complain. Although the position I was in wasn't the most comfortable, I felt more comfortable than ever in Felix's arms.

It only took a few minutes before I was drifting off into sleep. Also Felix was soon enough sleeping comfortably despite his heart beating like crazy.

***

As I woke up I immediately felt butterflies in my stomach. I was still in Felix's warm embrace with my head on top of his chest as a pillow. He was laying on his back with me almost on top of him, laying on the side so my ear could feel the calm thumps of his heartbeat. My hand had ended up on top of Felix's abdomen and I could almost feel the abs though the shirt.

I looked up and saw Felix's chin above and a sleeping face. He was still sound asleep and breathing slowly and heavy.

I saw his shirt had slipped up slightly. It was only at the place my hand had held it in place and up that it was still covering him. I secretly got an urge to lift the rest of the shirt.

I didn't though. That was just a tiny bit at the back of my heart wanting to come forward. Instead I pulled down the shirt to cover him up completely. What if the others woke up and came by seeing Felix's abs, even if they were all a group of close friends and probably had already seen each other naked.

"Do you not want to see my abs?" a husky morning voice asked as the chest under my head vibrated from the talking. So he was awake now.

"What if someone walks by and see your abs?" I asked him.

"You're the only one here who haven't seen my abs" he said. So I'd probably been correct.

"I expected it to be that way" I said.

He chuckled. "Are you not bitter because of your shortcomings?" He asked. "Since you even felt the need to cover me up" he added.

I tilted my head back so I could see his face and gave him a glare.

He just smiled and pouted his lips. "You're so cute" he said.

I tilted back my head down again. "I'm not" I mumbled.

"Just adorable" he said again. I looked back up at him again

"I feel like puking" a new voice suddenly said. I looked up above us and saw the maknae standing in the doorway, looking down at the two of us. I hadn't even heard him opening the door.

"Grow up" Felix ordered him.

"Thank you I will, I'll even grow past you, wait I already have" he said mockingly.

"It's one centimeter" Felix said and looked at Jeongin with annoyance.

"A whole centimeter, that's more than whats between you and Chan hyung" he said making Felix even more provoked.

"Just get out already if you're so disgusted" I said in an attempt to get the boy away from here. I didn't want to leave this position just yet.

"Mm but it's fun teasing you" he said, still not leaving.

The death glare Felix threw him was intense. If glares could kill Jeongin would be a pile of ash by now.

"Yah Nora I thought you said yesterday when you left to go to Felix that you two weren't dating" Jeongin said, not scared off by the glare.

Then Felix sat up, forcing me to either sit up as well or move my head away from his chest, so I sat up as well.

Jeongin tensed up at the sight and left us alone, making sure to close the door behind.

Me and Felix looked at each other quietly.

I don't know what flew into me, some sense maybe, but I shocked both me and Felix when I leaned forward and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Why are we not dating?" I asked him.

"Don't know" he said and looked a bit taken aback. He didn't let that stop him from kissing me again though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1.5K 43
{๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡} โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜๐˜Š๐˜ ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜—๐˜›๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜› ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜  ๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜• ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜’๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜‹๐˜–๐˜”๏ผŒ ๐˜Œ๐˜Ÿ๐˜Š๐˜Œ๐˜—๐˜› ๏ฟฝ...
8.5K 284 29
"i haven't been here in 2 years, how do you still know my order?" "because it's odd..." _________ Y/N moved to South Korea in her sophomore year and...
236K 12.1K 35
*completed* Viruses always seem to win in the end, don't they. Even when the entire planet is fighting for its life, it grasps around itself faster t...