𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖�...

By vxnserp

BOOK 6: Started in Seattle: Greyson Graham, son of Fayette and Elias Graham, is a smart guy who moves all the... More

Chapter 1 ~ Doctor. G
Chapter 2 ~ Alley
Chapter 3 ~ Life
Chapter 4 ~ Saving
Chapter 5 ~ Agreement
Chapter 6 ~ Thoughts
Chapter 7 ~ School
Chapter 8 ~ College
Chapter 9 ~ Kindness
Chapter 10 ~ Question
Chapter 11 ~ Fight
Chapter 12 ~ Vow
Part 13 ~ Off
Chapter 14 ~ Arrived
Chapter 15 ~ Nightmare
Chapter 16 ~ Pretties
Chapter 17 ~ Beginning
Chapter 18 ~ Meeting
Chapter 19 ~ Deserving
Chapter 20 ~ Emotions
Chapter 21 ~ Loose
Chapter 22 ~ Taken
Chapter 23 ~ Shatter
Chapter 24 ~ Trying
Chapter 25 ~ Precious
Chapter 26 ~ Party
Chapter 28 ~ Found
Chapter 29 ~ Snap
Chapter 30 ~ Troubles
Chapter 31 ~ Torn
Chapter 32 ~ Deals
Chapter 33 ~ Letters
Chapter 34 ~ Change
Chapter 35 ~ Reunited
Chapter 36 ~ Bliss
Chapter 37 ~ Best News
Epilogue ~ Personal Sunshine
A/N <3

Chapter 27 ~ Perfect

1.3K 34 11
By vxnserp

Greyson

Me and Presley walk hand in hand to the church. It's early in the morning and Pres is pressed to my side as she sips on her coffee.

I have been catching myself staring at her when I can. Last night, we were watching tv and I hadn't noticed that I was starving until I saw mom in the kitchen who gave me a wink.

But I don't care, because Pres is beautiful and deserves to know it.

I open the doors for us and we walk to the back women's room. Before Pres walks in I give her cheek a peck. "I'll see you in a couple hours." She nods and leans into me. I open the door for her and she walks in, I get a glimpse of my sister and just give her a smile.

I'm so happy that Rory is finally getting her day. She deserves the best. I head over to the men's room. Being the best man- I'm here before any of the other guys so when I walk in it's just Ryder who is not dressed yet but a makeup artist is working on his hair.

When he sees me he gives me a smile. I give one back and walk over to the couch where Laklyn is and I cuddle him.

"How are you doing buddy?" I ask Ryder when he comes over. "Nervous as hell is an understatement." I laugh when he takes Laklyn. "It's just Rory, she loves you." I say which gets him to smile.

"I know but... she is going to be my wife- officially Laklyn's mother since Fiona is out of the picture and I know Aurora signed those papers months ago but it's all coming together."

I smile. Aurora and Grey have definitely had struggles. Rory grew up with major trust issues, Paranoid personality discord at that. And when she met Ryder, he was dad's assistant and was basically off limits.

They still saw each other all the time though. And when Fiona, Laklyn's birth mother came back, It was a rollercoaster for them. And they absolutely deserve this day to be perfect. My mind goes back to Pres and I think about how lucky I would be if I got to marry her one day.

I will make it happen.

+++++

It's been hours at the church, the rest of the guys are here. Meaning Reece and Maddox who are the groomsmen, and Laklyn will be tossing flowers because Rory said so.

We just finished taking pictures and now me and the groomsmen are allowed a peak at Rory. Not Ryder though.

We say goodbye to Ryder and I carry Laklyn to where the ladies are getting their pictures done. I see that Mayella and Willow are covering my sister as they try to walk through the garden.

I chuckle when Laklyn screams at the top of his lungs for his mother. Rory instantly peaks over and sees him which gets him more excited. When she sees that Ryder is not around, she comes out in her beautiful dress.

All us men are stunned to speak while Rory walks over to us and picks Laklyn up. Reece hugs her first and tells her how beautiful she looks and he gives her the talk about how he loves her and talks about all the memories we have as kids.

Maddox goes next and just holds her tight and gives her head a pat telling her she picked a good man. When it's my turn, her eyes meet mine and she smiles. "You look handsome." She smirks as I walk over to her.

I knew I was emotional but I didn't know how much until this day when I saw her. My twin sister in a wedding dress.

"You look beautiful Rory." I hug her and Laklyn to me and I can hear her here holding tears. "I don't want to ruin my makeup." I chuckle and pull away.

"I'm so proud of you Rory." I whisper and kiss the crown of her head when mom pops behind us. "She brings us in for a hug, and tells Reece to join in, we are only missing dad I think but then I feel his strong arms go around us as we laugh.

When we pull away my dad looks at Rory in awe and I can see tears in his eyes. "My baby." He cups her face. "Remember when we found out we were pregnant with twins?" He looks at my mom who smiles and walks to his side.

"And when you gave birth I couldn't let go of Rory because she was beautiful like her mother, still is... I love you Rory and gosh I miss the days when you were tiny and I could put you in my pocket to keep you from guys." We all let out an emotional laugh.

My dad brings Rory to him and holds tight. Before my mom makes him let go so she can breathe.

We get a ten minute warning and I give her one last smile before I see Presley sitting on a rock picking at her nails.

I walk over to her and sit down. When she sees me she gives me a smile. "That was a beautiful moment." She whispers and I just nod.

"My dad is probably going to cry a bunch tonight." This gets her to let out a chuckle. I can tell she wants to say something but doesn't want to bring the mood down. "Hey." I lift her chin between my fingers.

"What's wrong?" I ask her in a whisper.

"Nothing just- I just envy Rory I guess. I would love to have a dad who would cry his eyes out on my wedding day..." Yeah... that made me sad.

I bring her to my side and kiss her head. I don't know what to say so I just hold her until we are called. I walk her to her seat next to my mom then I go and wait for the walk out.

+++++

Rory walks down the aisle with her hand wrapped around my dads. I hear Ryder take a deep breath and can tell the water works are coming.

That's basically how the whole ceremony goes. Ryder and Rory crying while saying their vows, me getting emotional, me catching Presley's eyes and seeing a bit of wetness in them.

After the ceremony, we all head to the reception area which is on the beach a couple blocks away.

Once I get there, I try to find Presley who rode with my parents. I see her sitting at a table with her hands folded and I go and sit next to her. She sees me and gives me a smile.

"It was a beautiful wedding." She whispers, I know she is still down about the whole dad thing. And I didn't want to scare her off by telling her that if she wanted- she was a part of the family, and my parents are considered hers.

I nod and put my hand on her leg to comfort her. We go silent when Rory and Ryder have the first dance, cut the cake, then it's free dancing and drinks all night.

I get up eventually to go find Mayella because I remember Reece telling me that he needed her. So when I find her and give her the message, I'm left in the middle of the floor when a slow song comes on.

Couples gather in the middle of the dance floor, making it hard for me to get out. Ryder and Rory are in the center of the dance floor and I'm stuck on the side trying to weave between people.

I stay frozen in my tracks when a soft hand touches mine. Presley looked up at me with a small smile. "It's Elvis." She whispers and now I notice the song- the song we danced to in the rain.

I swallow when she takes my hand and leads me to a spot on the floor. She brings her hands to my neck and my hands go around her waist.

I'm slowly dancing with her right now. Oh my gosh. No it's not the first time but this feels unreal.

The song is playing and she is humming it as she leans her head on my chest. Some people have left the floor but Presley stays with me while a couple more Elvis songs play. My sister loves Elvis, but she promised Ryder she wouldn't play a lot because he wasn't a huge fan.

When I see her smirking I know she did it for me. When I told her about it, she was ecstatic and so now I know why Elvis is playing on repeat.

When another song comes on Pres pulls away and looks me in the eyes. She glances down at my lips and my whole body goes into shock.

Her lips part as she looks at me. "Is this the perfect moment?" She says in a whisper. Knowing what she is referring to, everybody in the room disappears to us and I nod.

She stands on her toes and brings our lips together and moves them against mine. I'm still in shock, but I'm able to close my eyes and enjoy the feeling.

Her lips are soft and inviting. Tasting like pumpkin spice. I bring the bottom of her back closer to me as we deepen the kiss.

When we run out of breath we pull away, looking at each other in shock. She gives me a smile and leans her head on my chest again.

"You were right... that was the perfect moment."

Man, I'm down so bad for her now. No turning back. 

A/N 

BRB LEMME GO CRY- I LOVE ELIAS IN DAD MODE-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 107 35
Fairydust Carla Vader- A.K.A Karly, hates bad boys. She hates them with a passion. But when the known bad boy billionaire lawyer walks into the medi...
91.8K 1.7K 44
Tyler a girl who has high functioning autism and is also diabetic has spent almost her entire life in foster care. Out of no where her and her twin...
217K 5.9K 51
She's sick. He's heartbroken. They put a ring on it. The line between deals and promises is beginning to blur. * What starts out as a deal between...
621K 11.3K 61
BOOK 1: Started in Seattle: Fayette Monet has dreams, one of those dreams are to move to Seattle all the way from Paris to pursue to career. Fayette...