1. THIS IS ONLY THE BEGIN. ST...

By FeniceAlbatros32

Did you fall in love with Can and Sanem's fairy tale and were left with that longing to know how the story wo... More

MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR
1. Bodrum - Orak island
2. The idea
3. Mihriban's estate
4. Istanbul - the last boat awakening
5. Time to return
6. The homecoming of CapCan and Macho
7. Tatoo
8. The arrival
9. Home sweet home
10. In the vegetable garden
11. Sister Mihriban
12. The plan in the agency
13. First night on the mainland
14. The surprise
15. Chaos in the agency
16. They are back, baby!
17. Life Change
18. Welcome back Can & Sanem
19. Metin
20. A new chapter
21. Aunt Remide's project
22. And now?
23. Awakenings that are good for the heart
24. For every beautiful thing
25. Not a farewell, but a goodbye
26. The envelope
27. For Can & Sanem
28. The Decision
29. The signature
30. The family house
31. Signals
32. In sickness and in health
33. Life's best surprise
34. The first ultrasound scan
35. The announcement
36. Sometimes they return
37. An unexpected arrival
38. Face to face with Ayhan
39. Surprise within a surprise
40. The nursery
42. Dear diary...
43. -1
44. Presentations
45. The launch of the trilogy
46. Three: the perfect number
47. Return to normality
48. Ladies' night
49. Memoirs
50. Days to remember
51. And they all lived happily ever after (FINAL CHAPTER)

41. The new member of "The Sanem"

1K 59 0
By FeniceAlbatros32

 That morning in the creative department of Fikri Harika there was the usual buzz. Cey Cey running around with the coffee tray. Muzo carrying campaign folders up and down in the archive. Deren shouting for coffee as She instructed the team on their tasks. The general panic of the team due to Mrs Deren's anxiety was driving everyone to madness. The only impeccable ones remained Emre and Leyla. So locked in their respective offices that they seemed out of this world. As Deren took yet another coffee break of the morning, sitting at Cey Cey's counter, she complained.

"Ufff! But when are Can and Sanem coming this morning? We have a lot of things to review! I need them!"

"Mrs Deren, it's only 9 a.m. Give them time to arrive! Take it easy, eh! He's been spinning like a top for the creative department since 8 o'clock! If she keeps this up, I wonder what she'll be doing at noon!" replied Cey Cey resentfully.

"Ah, Cey Cey don't you get involved too!" was her reply.

"They will come! They will come, don't worry! In the meantime why don't you take drugs again... I meant, in the meantime why don't you drink your coffee...? It's hot. Freshly brewed!" he shot back.

Deren glowered at him.

"Watch out Cey Cey! I have no patience at all today!" she warned him, gobbling down another sip of coffee.

Cey Cey commented in an inaudible whisper, "And when does she ever have it..." Then he looked at her with satisfaction. He had honed his technique by now. When Mrs Deren was in that state, the only way was to spike her beloved coffee with some natural soothing agent. A combination of herbs she had asked Sanem for. She did not know the purpose of such a request, she thought they were for him, but instead.... Cey Cey, following an old recipe from her grandmother, had learnt to spice up Mrs Deren's coffee with this mix of herbs from which she made an infusion. He had done many trials before adding it to Derosh's cup, and had finally managed to find the perfect solution and mixture. It did not alter the taste of the coffee at all. On the contrary, it gave it that personal touch that Deren herself seemed to appreciate more and more lately. He watched her gobble it all down like a sponge. Then she stood up. And as she turned around, she saw Can and Sanem coming.

"Ah, there they are!" exclaimed Deren.

"Did you see that, Mrs Deren? All you needed was a little patience, I told you." commented Cey Cey, being a smart-ass.

Deren and Cey Cey saw that Ayhan was with them. She and Sanem headed towards the lift, while Mr Can continued towards his office.

"Isn't that Ayhan?" asked Deren puzzled. "Cey Cey, didn't you say she was leaving last night after the party with her brother Osman and sister-in-law Adile?"

Cey Cey had become enchanted.

"Cey Cey!" called Deren suddenly to unlock him.

Cey Cey made such a splash that the coffee brick in his hand jumped with him, creating a tidal wave that flooded the whole counter.

He poured it all over himself. It was boiling hot.

"Cey Cey, watch out!" shouted Deren.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Cey Cey started screaming all over the office. He bolted, disappearing into the bathroom. He could still be heard screaming.

"Ah, Cey Cey, did you get burnt?" asked Deren, running to the bathroom door.

"What's going on?" asked Muzo desperately coming running from upstairs. "Cengiz? My friend, what happened?" he said passing Mrs Deren and then disappearing into the gents.

"I burnt myself Muzo!" he said as he came out. Muzo was behind him.

"How burnt? With what?" he asked him worriedly.

"With Mrs Deren's coffee!" he exclaimed angrily.

"Ah, I knew her coffee would kill us all sooner or later!" exclaimed Muzo trying to cheer up his friend.

"Ahhh!" exclaimed Deren in annoyance as she turned back to her office.

"Ah ah ah! Muzo, nice one! Instead of standing there like a broccoli, why don't you run and get me some ice!" said Cey Cey putting his burnt arm under water.

"Ah, I'm going." he said running off. "Space! Space! Burned colleague! Burnt colleague! Make way!" he shouted, slaloming between the members of the creative team. He sounded like a living megaphone.

"Ah, Ayhan's here... why is Ayhan here, huh? Why?" he repeated to himself in panic thinking back to Mrs Deren's words.

In the meantime, Mr Can called all the Sanem members for an urgent meeting downstairs.

Muzo returned to him with ice in hand.

"Ah, thank you!" replied Cey Cey.

"Did you hear Mr Can? We have to go downstairs for a meeting at the Sanem. They request our presence! Come on, hurry up Cey Cey!" encouraged Muzo.

"I'm coming. Ah, that hurts!" commented Cey Cey removing the ice.

Muzo looked at him hinting that he had to hurry.

"Ah, alright, I'm coming, I'm coming! Who knows! Maybe Sanem has a burn cream... I'll ask her now." he said running off towards the stairs.

Once everyone was down, only Can was missing.

"Ah, Cey Cey good morning. What did you do to your arm?" asked Sanem seeing him in that state.

"What's that? A new technique to keep your shaken arm syndrome at bay?" she asked her jokingly.

Cey Cey showed her his arm. "I would say no! What do you think?"

"Oh my God! Does it hurt?" asked her worriedly.

"Nooo, what do you think... I'm totally fine!" replied Cey Cey wryly. "Of course it hurts Sanem. I got burnt!"

Ayhan joined them laughing. "How did you burn yourself Cey Cey?" she said laughing.

"With Mrs Deren's coffee." he replied.

Ayhan and Sanem started laughing.

"What are you laughing at? What? Rude! You don't laugh at other people's misfortunes!" he shot back at her seriously.

"No, no, you're right." Sanem said, stopping laughing. "There's nothing to laugh about, believe me, it's just... you should see your expression right now."

"Ah, ah! What are you doing here Ayhan? Weren't you supposed to leave last night?" he asked her still nervous.

Sanem looked at Ayhan confused. She motioned her to be silent.

"So..." said Can joining them. "Are we all here?"

"Yes, Mr Can just missing you."

"Good. Let's get started then." he said.

"Cey Cey, you hold the ice for now. Afterwards, you have to hold it 10 minutes under the ice water. And then you get a sample of burn cream from Deniz. OK?"

"OK, thank you Sanem." replied Cey Cey.

"Come take a seat next to me. So I can keep an eye on you." she replied.

"Love?" called Can to her.

"Yes, I'll start." said Sanem.

"We have a new member in our team." said Sanem immediately without mincing words.

"And that would be?" asked Muzo.

"Ayhan!" replied Sanem.

"Whatttt!" Ahhh!" shouted Cey Cey, partly from burning and partly from surprise.

"Ah! Really girl?" exclaimed Muzo. "Congratulations. And what will you be in charge of?"

"Ayhan will be our problem solving as well as life coaching. She will be available to anyone who wants, including Fikri Harika."

"Yes, and Deniz and I are already preparing some corporate yoga classes in the break room scheduled after working hours." Ayhan replied. "For those interested in attending, please let us know."

"Wow, nice. I can't wait!" exclaimed Deren. "I'll bring my mat to the office right away."

"Me too." said Bulut.

To this statement Deniz explained to Ayhan: "Yes, Bulut loves yoga very much. He always takes classes. We have even gone to some together."

"Ah, good. Great I'd say we already have participants then!" she exclaimed.

Everyone congratulated Ayhan.

"Ah, I'm so happy to have someone on the team who loves the same things as me so much." commented Deniz.

Ayhan approached Leyla.

"And so Ice Queen, we will be colleagues..."

"Yeah, and who knew it would turn out that way, huh?" she said wryly.

"Yeah, never in my life would I have thought such a thing."

"I'm very happy, though. Really!" said Leyla.

"Me too." replied Ayhan with a smirk.

"Ah, how nice!" exclaimed Sanem. "Finally the whole team is complete. I couldn't have wished for better!"

"The team? What, so Ayhan is staying? Ayhan's staying? He's not leaving? He's staying? Huh? Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" exclaimed Cey Cey restlessly.

"Yes, Cey Cey, I am staying here in Istanbul and I will work every day two floors below yours! Are you happy? Do you know how many times we will see each other?" she teased him.

Cey Cey froze. Then he started screaming and running around the company like a madman!

Out of fear Sanem instinctively brought one hand to protect her belly and closed her eyes. Suddenly her heart began to beat wildly.

"Are you alright?" snapped Can worriedly immediately.

Can squeezed her hand. She clung to his.

"Sanem?" they all exclaimed as they got up from the table, approaching her in apprehension, while Cey Cey continued her escape like a mouse in a cage.

"Sanem, sis are you OK?" asked Leyla.

"My head is spinning." she said. Sanem took a deep breath, closed her eyes and tried to calm down.

Deniz and Ayhan were immediately beside her. 'Take slow, deep breaths. Focus on any point or person and relax. Nothing has happened." they both said in calm voices, infusing her with a sense of peace. Slowly she opened her eyes again.

"My love?" called Can to her.

"I'm fine, it was just the sudden fright." said Sanem loosening his grip on Can's hand. Ayhan had Mrs Deren pass her blank sheets of paper to wave Sanem off. Deniz immediately poured a glass of cool water and handed it to him.

Seeing that she was well looked after, he said to her:

"Excuse me a moment, my love! I have to do this! I'll be right back." Can stormed out of the meeting room.

He ran all over Sanem until he reached Cey Cey.

"Cey Cey!" His voice resounded like thunder throughout the agency.

Everyone jerked in fear, except Sanem. She had expected it. She had sensed it in his gaze.

"How many times have I told you that Sanem must not be frightened, huh? How many?" he fumed at him.

Cey Cey hearing that tone, screamed in fear. "Cey Cey! If you don't stop now, and if anything happens to Sanem and my children, I'll fire you here, on the spot! Is that clear? Now get out! Go calm down somewhere else! Don't let me see you again until you calm down. Go and get some air! Run!" he scolded him, pointing to the exit.

Deren meanwhile had caught up with Can as angry as he was. "Run!!!!!" she shouted at him. "Let's do the math later, Cey Cey!" she told her looking him straight in the eye.

"Excuse me, excuse me Mr Can, excuse me..." stammered Cey Cey.

At that moment Mihriban and Aziz arrived.

"What's going on here?" asked Aziz.

"Nothing, dad. Cey Cey as usual is screaming and it made Sanem take a hit. Her pulse was racing. The doctor was clear! She must not suffer sudden frights. She must stay calm. That's why she stays at the estate most of the time. Why can't you people behave like civilised people here!" he finished the sentence, raising his voice to be heard.

"Where is Sanem?" asked Mihriban worriedly.

"In the meeting room." replied Can frostily.

Can's eyes were on fire. If he used to snap at simple injustices, now he snapped like a lion at anyone who put his family in the slightest danger.

"Can, son, calm down." said Aziz seeing him so angry.

"Cey Cey, but you too! Eh! You know Sanem's condition well. A little self-control! She is already making a superhuman effort to come here to you!" resumed him in gentler tones.

"You are right, Mr Aziz..." stammered Cey Cey.

"Have you ever thought of going to someone good? A therapist?" he asked him.

"We'll take care of it!" said Deniz and Ayhan together, joining them.

"From now on you are under our care!" said Ayhan. "We will do self-control therapy Cey Cey." said Deniz.

"You will have to learn and submit to our rules, otherwise..." she added.

"Sanem will revoke your one per cent share and fire you." Ayhan completed the sentence.

"Sanem? Sanem fires me? From the Sanem?" he asked fearfully.

"And I from Fikri Harika. So either you control yourself or you're out!" said Can sternly.

"You girls take care of it!" he told them.

"Sure, Mr Can right away." said Deniz and Ayhan simultaneously, both taking him under their arms.

"Now we're going for a little ride, Cey Cey." said Ayhan.

"I'm scared... what are you trying to do to me! I'm scared... help!" he could be heard saying as Cey Cey was forcibly pulled away.

Aziz and Can returned to Sanem.

"Love, are you alright? Are you better? Has it passed?" asked Can lowering himself in front of her.

"Come. I'll take you to the hospital for a check-up." he said starting to gather her things.

"No, Can, don't worry, I've recovered. Really, there's no need. It was just a momentary scare." she replied, stroking her face with such concern.

"We're fine." she confirmed, touching her baby bump.

"Cey Cey?" she asked.

"Cey Cey from this moment is under the care of Deniz and Ayhan. I understand they will give him self-control therapy."

"Ah!" said Sanem surprised. "That's actually a good idea."

"He had no choice. I put the fear into him! I was very clear! Either he learns to control himself or he's out of Fikri Harika!"

"Ayhan said the same thing on your behalf for the Sanem, to make him even more scared!" confided Can.

"Ah, you were harsh then?" she said.

"Yes." he replied still angry.

"It was necessary Sanem. Can did well! He can't act like that all the time. He has to learn to manage his emotions like a normal person." added Aziz.

"Anyway, don't worry, honey, as soon as he has calmed down he will definitely come and apologise." said Mihriban.

"Well, that topic closed... wow, guys I have to congratulate you! This place is really nice!" said Aziz taking a look.

"Credit to Sanem." said Can loosening his grip a bit on the previous speech.

"Ah, my daughter-in-law is really a marvel! She carries three children without batting an eyelid. She creates a fantastic company from scratch with a beautiful concept at its base. She runs Fikri Harika with my son and is also a writer! But how do you do it, I wonder?"

"With the power of love." she replied.

"And then there is my other daughter-in-law, Leyla! Financial director of Sanem, PR at Fikri Harika, musician, and engaged in a major renovation, a little birdie told me!"

"Ah, Daddy Aziz, but how do you know?" she asked surprised.

"I stopped by Emre's office before coming down here. And he told me the good news! Ah, I'm so happy that the Divit house is back in the family's hands!"

"Ah, really? Thank goodness, I'm very relieved now. I thought you would not take it so well, Daddy Aziz." she admitted.

"And why shouldn't I? I stay at the estate with Mihriban, in the middle of the green, and my health benefits from it. You did well to buy it, I really think it suits you and Emre. You are city people! Just as I think the estate suits Can and Sanem!"

"Thank you dad... for the kind words. But there is still another family home if you don't remember..." mentioned Can.

"Which one?" he asked confused.

"Ah! I got it!" Sanem recalled. "The one with the view of the entire Istanbul! The villa!" she exclaimed.

Can nodded his head.

"The villa? You know it Sanem?" asked Aziz surprised.

"Uhm, yes, it was one of the first places I secretly took Sanem to at the beginning of our story," Can confessed.

"Ah! Really?" exclaimed Aziz and Leyla.

"Ah, how romantic, Can!" said Mihriban.

"Yeah, I have fond memories of that place." he recalled, exchanging a glance with his wife.

"Oh, yeah? And that would be?" asked Mihriban and Leyla curiously.

"Can I say that?" asked Sanem to Can.

Can nodded his head yes.

"It is the place where Can declared his feelings to me. Where he told me he fell in love with me."

"Uhhhh!" exclaimed Leyla and Mihriban. "How sweet!" they said in chorus.

"Ah! Good boy!" said Aziz patting his son on the back. "My lion! You chose a nice place. Well done. The view is crazy there."

"Yes, I was inspired by such beauty." said Can staring into Sanem's eyes.

She blew him a kiss. "Yes the view is amazing, and the atmosphere too. You can feel all of Istanbul from there." added Sanem.

Aziz looked at both of them. An idea was running through his head. He would talk to Mihriban, Can and Emre about it as soon as possible.

"And... so you let me smell some perfume? Let me try some creams?" he said. "I can't resist anymore. You can smell it as soon as you walk in. It's irresistible!"

"Ah, of course!" exclaimed Sanem immediately. "Daddy Aziz, come, I want you to smell the new men's line soon to be launched."

"Wow! A men's line? I have to try it!" Aziz took Sanem by the arm and together with Mihriban and Can entered the laboratory where he kept his samples.

They tried the fragrances and Aziz was enraptured.

"What do you think Papa Aziz, do you like it?" she asked curiously.

"Do I like it? I love it! As soon as it's on sale I'll buy it right away! I will be your first customer!"

"Really? Thank you." said Sanem.

"We are very happy with how it is selling and with the agency, Dad, we have already found the actor who will play Hercules in the commercial." said Can.

"Ah, Hercules? A brave, strong, valiant, handsome man...I think I understand who my daughter-in-law was inspired by for this line...what do you think Mihriban?" said Aziz winking at Sanem.

"Mh, I definitely think it's a person whose name starts with C and ends with AN." She replied jokingly.

"Ah, sure, who else could I have been inspired by if not my husband?" replied Sanem resolutely. "I mean, look at him, there is no one like him!"

"And who is it that will play Can...? Er, sorry, I mean Hercules in the commercial?" asked Mihriban.

"Osman! Ayhan's brother, you met him last night." Can reminded him.

"Ah, great!" replied Aziz.

"Yes, and his wife Adile will also star in the commercial. In the role of Hercules' future wife." added Sanem.

"Sanem, that's perfect!" exclaimed Aziz.

"Yes, I'd say we killed two birds with one stone!" she replied.

"And... when is the shoot?" asked Mihriban.

"Shortly. In a few days, we are waiting for confirmation." replied Can.

"Yes, time for Osman and Adile to temporarily finish filming for the series and return to Istanbul." he added.

"Ah, good, good. I am very happy. They seemed very easygoing. And that is no small thing with the business they are in." Aziz commented.

"Yes, that's true, but both Osman and Adile come from small backgrounds. Osman is my closest childhood friend. We grew up together. He was the butcher in our neighbourhood before he became an actor. He's a good person, and principled. And fame hasn't gone to his head at all, on the contrary, he has remained very humble and always with his feet firmly on the ground." said Sanem.

"Ah, but listen! I didn't know he was from your neighbourhood, Sanem. So it was you who introduced him to the agency, I guess." deduced Aziz.

"Yes, I did. Osman together with my father and Muzo were in charge of catering during the set days for the Orgatte advertisement, of Mrs Remide's son." explained Sanem.

"Ah, but listen!" he exclaimed surprised.

"By the way! Dad, you told Aunty Remide about your return, didn't you?" asked Can.

"Ah, yes son. I called her this morning, as soon as you left the estate. She was very happy. She said she will come to see me in the evening. And she wants to see you too!" he said pointing at both of them.

"Yes, she said she would come to see us!" recalled Sanem.

"Well, shall we all go for lunch together?" proposed Mihriban.

"Phew... Yes, I'm really hungry!" exclaimed Sanem.

"And I believe it! My poor daughter!" exclaimed Mihriban pointing to her belly.

"What would you like?" asked her promptly Can.

"I have a craving for cheeseburgers and fries!" she admitted.

"Ah, then let's satisfy that craving now!" said Mihriban.

"Come on, let's go! That Sanem has to eat for four!" he continued.

"You guys go in the meantime. I'll call Emre and Leyla, see if they want to join us." said Aziz, taking the stairs, while Can, Sanem and Mihirban took the lift.

"I'll meet you at the car then." Can told them.

"OK." said Aziz. He disappeared down the stairs.

Lunch over, and back at the agency Sanem and Can dictated to the teams from both companies, giving their input where needed and then returning to the estate. Sanem needed peace and quiet.

The sun was shining high. It was late afternoon and Can took the opportunity to go for a run in the forest.

Sanem, on the other hand, decided to rest in the shade of the porch with a good book until she felt like taking a walk around the garden to stretch her legs. Walking was good for her. From there, she continued to the pier. She stood there and breathed in the clean air at the top of her lungs for a while. Then she walked slowly back towards the estate. Haydut came towards her.

"Hey, you little rascal! Bulut gave you the green light, huh?" she said, stroking him. Since she was pregnant, Haydut was much calmer. Dogs are said to feel certain changes. He was always a troublemaker, but he felt the change in her mistress, and when he was loose he was much more calm and protective. He no longer jumped up and ran away, but rather, now got all the cuddles in the world.

"Ah, thirsty, eh?" she asked him, seeing him with his tongue hanging out. "Come with me."

Haydut followed her to the loft, took the hose to water the plants and made him drink directly from there, unable to duck. Then since she was there, she decided to water the plants outside a little. In the meantime, Haydut had been given a toy and was having fun catching it, mauling it here and there. Sanem couldn't help but smile. He was so cute. When Can came back from his usual run he saw her standing outside smiling, with Haydut wagging his little toy around her and she smilingly talking with one hand resting on her tummy as she wet her plants. She seemed as if illuminated by the divine light of that colourful sunset. She was a spectacle. She was so breathtakingly beautiful. Can stood still looking at her. He did not have his camera with him, but without being seen he took a picture of her with his mobile phone. He could not resist. He immediately put it in the background. Then he showed himself. Haydut immediately ran towards him.

"Hey, Haydut, what are you doing? Entertaining Mama?" he said, stroking him.

"You've been keeping watch? Good boy, good boy." Then he picked up the toy and threw it far towards the backyard. "Go! Run!" he told him. And Haydut disappeared.

"What's my super-wife doing?" he asked, catching up with her.

"I was watering a little. Haydut was thirsty." she said.

"I took a walk here on the estate, to stretch a little. How was your run? How are the woods? I miss it a lot!" she admitted.

"Nice! Very nice, and look what I brought you?" said Can, pulling wildflowers out of his trouser pocket.

"Ah, but these are the lilies! How did you find them?" asked Sanem in amazement.

"By chance! I remembered a time when you had shown me their image, and when I saw them, I immediately took them. Was I wrong?" he asked.

"No, love you did very well. Thank you." she said hugging him out of the blue.

"I'm a little sweaty. Sorry." he said returning the hug.

"Never mind." she replied.

"Wait, give me." he said taking the watering hose from her hands. He took his mobile phone out of his pocket and moved a little away from Sanem. He got completely wet.

"Ah, now it is!" he said completely soaked. "Now I'm going for a swim!" Will you keep me company?" he said, taking her by the hand.

"OK, but first I'm going to get you a bathrobe for later." she said as he re-entered the house.

Once he got it she sat down on the deckchair and stretched out her legs enjoying the view. Can meanwhile was taking a few baths. Sanem rubbed her belly and pointed to the pool and said: "You can't see him yet, but that's your daddy! He's handsome, isn't he?" she whispered to her belly.

In response he received a little tap. "What's a yes?" she asked laughing and patting the exact spot on her belly.

"Is my family laughing at me by any chance?" asked Can approaching poolside running a hand through his loose hair.

"No, we're admiring daddy!" she admitted.

"Ah, and what do they say?" he asked.

"Let's say they appreciate." said Sanem massaging a spot on her belly.

"Ah, here are the boys!" said Aziz accompanying Mrs Remide along with Mihriban.

"Ah, Auntie Remide!" exclaimed Can. "Welcome." he said as he exited the pool.

"Aunt Remide but what a pleasure!" said Sanem as she slowly got up to hand Can the bathrobe.

"Ah, Sanem, child! Let me see you!" she said. Approaching.

"Ah, have you seen the splendour that is my daughter-in-law, Remide?" Aziz quickly pointed out to her proudly.

"Ah, I see it, I see it. I've always seen it." she said.

"How are you, daughter?" she asked her.

"Good, we are nearing the end." she said. "I can't see my feet anymore already."

"Do they kick much?" asked the Chicken Queen.

"Eh, let's just say they're not that quiet, that is." admitted Sanem.

"Ah, if they take after Can, then it's safe to say they're not." she replied, winking at her.

Everyone laughed.

"But tell me about you, Aunt Remide, how are you?" asked Can thoughtful as ever.

"I'm well, my children. I have been talking to Aziz until now and since I was here I wanted to see you." she explained.

"You did well! You did well." said Can. "Come, let's sit down here on the porch."

"I'll prepare the tea." said Sanem.

"Ah, child, don't bother. I have already had it at Aziz and Mihriban's. There is no need, really." replied Remide.

"Can, then take the lemonade that is on the kitchen. I made it earlier." his wife told her.

"Ah, if you insist." said Remide.

"Of course I insist, Aunt Remide. That's the least." solar Sanem told her.

"Come, have a seat." Aziz told her, making her sit like a true gentleman. Then he did the same to Mihiriban. Sanem meanwhile had already sat down.

They caught up on everything. It was always a pleasure to see Auntie Remide. She brought them a small gift for the children. Three little stuffed chicks to remember her by.

"Ah, Can look how cute they are!" said Sanem as she saw them coming back. He brought lemonade and glasses for everyone.

"Ah, Auntie Remide! Thank you!" he said laughing.

The afternoon passed in this way between chats in a nice country atmosphere.

__________________________

Hello reader :)

Thank you for reading the forty-first chapter of this story.

If you, feel like leaving me a comment. 

I'll be waiting for you in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 18.8K 72
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
108K 4.7K 15
Following a terrible accident, Can Divit loses his memory. He wakes up and there is a stranger beside his bed, Sanem, her eyes full of love and hope...
237K 11.6K 36
Book 1 (Completed) Can break's up with Sanem after finding out she gave Fabri the perfume and also her involvement his licence being revoked. Heartbr...
29.3K 2.8K 65
14 year old Sanem, just received a scholarship for being top of her class, to one of the most prestigious schools in Instanbul. It won't be easy for...