The Book Cafe (Elizabeth Olse...

By WandaringAlong

Willow Monroe is the owner of the biggest book cafe in Boston: Liberty Book Cafe. Her everyday life basically... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 23

3.6K 151 15
By WandaringAlong

I wake up to the sensation of someone sitting on the bed and softly caressing my left cheek with their thumb.

It takes me a second to remember that I'm at Lizzie's house. I know right, how can someone forget that they're at Elizabeth Olsen's house?

I slowly blink my eyes open and see her looking down at me with a gentle smile.

"Hey" she greets me with a soft voice. "You looked so peaceful that I almost didn't want to wake you up. But you need to eat something."

I smile back at her and take her hand from my cheek to kiss her palm. "Hi" I move to sit up, which makes her get up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" I ask her, instantly missing her on the bed with me.

She raises her eyebrow at me. "To the kitchen, where the food is."

"Oh. I thought you meant something else when you told me to eat something." I say with a sheepish grin.

She laughs out loud and shakes her head. "You'd still need food for energy." She tells me as she walks away with a bit more sway in her hips.

Damn. She really knows what she's doing.

With an exasperated sigh, I get out of bed. I put my pants back on and make my way over to the ensuite bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair.

Once I'm done, I go to the kitchen to see what Lizzie made. "So, chef, what are we having?" I ask her as I sit down in one of the chairs.

She chuckles. "This is a kale salad with some carrots and fresh lemon juice."

It looks really good. All the ingredients came right from her own garden.

She sits down with me and we start eating. As I take my first bite, I give her a grunt of approval. "This is amazing. And the fact that all of this came from your garden makes it even better." I compliment her.

A grateful smile crosses her face. "Thank you. I love making food and to be able to have my own little ecosystem at home really ties it together."

We continue eating and clean the dishes once we're done.

"I saw your show" Lizzie starts, making my head snap to the side to look at her.

"You did? How?" I ask incredulously.

"Sometimes I check on social media through my friends and they told me you went viral, so I had to see it." She explains.

I nod along. "What did you think?"

She looks at me with a smile before speaking. "You have a beautiful voice. I never knew you could sing. I absolutely loved every second of it."

I can't stop my own smile from spreading across my face. "I'm glad to hear that."

It becomes quiet for a moment as she contemplates her next words. "You sounded like you meant every word you sang."

I'm guessing she's referring to the more serious ones.

"I did." I confirm as I hang the towel I was holding on the hook.

She looks down for a second, clearing her throat. "I'm really sorry about the way I handled all of this."

I notice her fidgeting, so I move over to her and grab her hands. "It's okay. I understand where you were coming from. Was it easy? No, I'm not going to lie to you. But I'm just glad we're here now. Together. That's all that matters to me right now."

She looks back up at me as the smile returns to her face. She pulls me in for a hug and rests her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around her securely and lean my head against hers.

"This is nice." She comments.

"Mhm." I say as we just stand there for a moment.

"I just realized I haven't even had a proper house tour yet." I say out of the blue.

"Oh shoot, you're right. Follow me." She says as she takes my hand and leads me through the living room towards the side of the house I haven't even seen yet.

We get to the first room, which appears to be the master bedroom.

"This is the master bedroom, where no magic happens." She says.

"Not yet." I correct her.

A light blush appears on her cheekbones. "Right."

"Then here we have the walk-in closet and through there the master bathroom." She quickly continues.

"This is fancy." I say as I look at the marble tiling along the floor.

"I renovated it last year. I like the Mediterranean look on the outside, but I prefer to have my bathroom a bit more modern." She explains.

"I get that." I say, knowing that I personally hated the bathroom in my apartment before I renovated it.

She then takes me to all these different rooms in the house, which include another guest room and even a media room.

When she opens one last room, she warns me for some reason.

Then, when she opens the door, a dog comes running toward me. I get caught off guard by it, but soon a smile crosses my face.

"Hi there." I greet them while crouching down to pet them. "Is it a boy or a girl? Or in-between?" I ask Lizzie.

"That's my baby boy Sparky. He's a Doodle." She says, smiling down at us.

"Hi Sparky. Is mommy treating you well?" I ask him. He eagerly tries to lick my face in response.

"I'm guessing that's a yes." I chuckle.

"Come on Sparky, let's finish this tour." Lizzie says. The Doodle happily joins us as we continue on our way.

"So, do you like the house?" she asks once we're done.

"I do. It really suits you. My favourite part is the garden, obviously."

"Good. Otherwise, we might not be the right match for each other." She says with a wink before walking away.

"That's a joke, right?" I ask her as I just stand there. "Right?" She ignores me as she keeps walking further away from me. I hurriedly follow her.

She's probably just joking.

Or she takes her garden really seriously.

"So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?" I ask her as I catch up to her.

"Well," she says as she turns to me and puts her hands on my waist. "I still need to return that favour you did for me last week."

I like where this is going.

"Now that I think of it, that lunch did give me a lot of energy." I tell her with a smirk.

She pulls me towards the master bedroom and closes the door in front of Sparky. We do not want him around for this.

As soon as the door closes, Lizzie pulls me into a heated kiss.

I missed the feeling of her lips on mine so much. I savour every second of it and let her take control of the kiss, at which point she pushes her tongue past my lips.

As we're in this heated make-out session, she starts to slowly push me backwards until my calves hit the bed. I feel myself falling back onto it and am met with Lizzie towering over me.

She immediately goes to take off everything but her underwear, while I am obviously admiring her, and then proceeds to take off my clothing.

"This is new." I tell her. Normally I'm used to being in control, but with her, I don't seem to mind it as much.

"I'm not sure exactly what to do." She admits, seeming slightly nervous.

I give her a sympathetic smile. "Just do what feels natural and don't be afraid to just experiment a little. I'll guide you through it if you want."

She nods and slowly pushes me back down onto my back. She resumes our make-out session from earlier before she slowly makes her way further down.

Once she gets to where she needs to be, she looks at me for consent. At this point, I'm already hot and bothered.

"Keep going." I just tell her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.4K 136
Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What happens when their paths cross at a club an...
123K 4.7K 31
BOOK ONE - Y/N Monroe is a decorated FBI Agent, working her way up through the ranks. Her latest assignment sees her tasked to work with the Avengers...
149K 4.9K 25
(Y/N) is a vampire, she wasn't searching for love or anything else. She just wanted peace for herself, but will it be that way or is something else c...
280K 9.2K 51
Y/n a twenty-something-year-old is living out her life like any other day on her farm. Until one day, her whole life is turned upside down when she m...