The New Racer ~ Charles Lecle...

By simp_0102

Alana Basset the mentee of Lewis Hamilton 8 time world championship is now going to take his seat at Mercedes... More

Cast
Play list
Prologue
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Her tattoos
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt 1)
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt2)
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
A/N
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Netflix
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Instagram
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE

Chapter TWELVE

1.9K 37 22
By simp_0102

Monaco
Alana's POV

"Get up! Or I swear to god Alana I'm calling Toto." Mick said pulling my covers off of me.

"No,let me be a potato.I wanna be a potato what's wrong with a potato huh? Are you discriminating against potatoes?" I said and glared at him, I just wanted a lazy day.

"You leave me no choice," He said and walked out, "YOU'LL REGRET THIS!" I heard him scream,whatever.

~~~~

"Mon fleur I've come to get you." I heard as someone entered my room and there's only one person who calls me that.

"Charlie boy don't do this to me please! Don't you care about the potatoes in the world." I said and grasped his wrist as he came closer to my bed.

"I do, but you are not a potato." He said and flicked my forehead, the audacity of this arse.

"How dare you?! So you say you don't care about me since I'm not a potato?" I said and feigned sadness but I knew he saw right through my act.

"You give me carrot vibes." He said and jumped on the other side of my bed.

"Eww I'm not that basic I feel like maybe lettuce?" I said and turned my head to him.

"Doesn't matter get out of bed and get ready we are going out." He said as he pushed me off of the bed and I fell to the floor, I could hear him dying of laughter and so conveniently Mick walks in.

"I don't wanna even know."

"I WOULD'VE PREFERRED IT IF YOU CALLED TOTO!" I said and got up and headed toward the bathroom but not before throwing a pillow in Charles face.

~~~~

"Charles I can't believe we going horse riding,hope the horses are faster than your car on the track" I said and looked at him and smirked.

"Shut up and just put the stuff on." He said and pushed me forward.

"Ok you really need to stop doing that," I said and went behind him and jumped on his back, "Give me a piggy back ride." I told him as I put my face closer to his neck. I felt him tense then grip my thighs as I wrapped my legs around his waist.( is there a smut incoming I don't even know)

"Why am I so good to you?" He tiredly asked as he leaned his head a bit back as I massaged his head with my hand that wasn't holding onto him for dear life.

"Cause I'm just so amazing."

"Sure." He said sarcastically and I hit the back of his head with my hand that was massaging his head.

"OW!"

~~~~

"Shit why did we waste so much time? Now there's a storm." I said as I ran my hand through my wet hair in his car.

"You wanted to play with the horses and get attached, but do not worry my place is closer than yours,you'll just stay there for the night." He said as he steered through the streets of Monaco.

"What about Charlotte?" I asked cause I didn't wanna start any drama,don't get me wrong I love drama but only when it doesn't involve me.(LEGIT)

"Your safety is more important she can fight about it later." He said as he pulled up in his driveway.

"Ok, I'll message Mouse."

~~~~

"Give me clothes." I said barging into his room seeing him lying on his bed shirtless did things to me but I remembered he had a girlfriend whether I like it or not I had to be loyal to my girls.

"Wow please come in Alana." He said sarcastically as he got up and headed towards his drawers and threw a T-shirt towards me.

"Couldn't you have done that in a nicer way?" I said just to get on his nerves.

"No,now go change I wanna make hot chocolate for us." He said and passed me by the doorway going towards the staircase still very very shirtless. Is he trying to seduce cause damn it's working. He's clearly been training arms and definitely did not skip leg day.

I quickly changed into the T-shirt Charles borrowed me and headed down stairs towards the kitchen where Charles was.

"Marshmallows or no?" He asked as he heard me come in. I hopped on to the counter and replied with a yes.

"Here." He said and handed me my cup after a few minutes but I put it to the side as it was still very hot. He came towards me and opened my legs and stood in between them and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head into the crook of neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I laid my hands on his bare back massaging it up and down.

"Hugging you." He said nonchalantly and I felt his breath on my neck, I tensed up and latched my legs onto his waist as I did the T-shirt he gave rode up my thighs a bit more and he started rubbing the side of them.

"Charles what are you doing?" I asked more breathlessly as I felt his lips start to pepper kisses on my neck and I moved my head to the side to give him more space I know I shouldn't but I really wanted to.

"Something I can't stop myself from doing." He said as he came up from my neck as he leant his face more towards mine.

"Can I kiss you?" I heard him ask,my breath got stuck in my throat for a bit and since I couldn't bring myself to say anything more I brought him closer with my legs and with that he put one hand around my waist to bring me even closer eliminating all space between us and put a hand around my throat and connected our lips. With that one thing lead to another.(IM NOT READY TO WRITE SMUT IM SORRY!)

~~~~
Singapore

We haven't spoken since that night especially since he kicked me out the next morning with no transportation to get home. I guess that's his way of saying all that happened was a mistake and I have a girlfriend that means more to me than you do, it's ok I'm a bad bitch.

I told Mick,Lew and Danny what happened and let me tell you I shouldn't have because they've been so salty giving him glares every time they see him.Do I feel sorry for him? Not one bit.

"The audacity he has to look at you!" Lewis said as we walked through the paddock looking great as usual.

"It's not that deep Lew...ok maybe it is but I can't let him know that I care." I said as I made second of eye contact with Charles.

"Because you shouldn't because he's a dumb dick and a half." Danny said as he approached us from behind with Mick.

"She said the same when we went together to the graveyard to see her Jules and complain about Charles." Mick said as he came to my side and kissed my temple in a brotherly way.

"Guys shut the fuck up cameras are everywhere.We should give him a code name." I said as I put my sunglasses on top of my head.

"Dumb dick and a half?" Danny suggested as he glared one more time at Charles and Lewis oh so happily agreed with Danny.

"I agree suits him perfectly." Lew said as he high fived Danny.

"Don't lie you liked him before this shit happened and it's ok I don't mind really." I said as I fiddled with my rings on my fingers which I did when I was either feeling anxious,angry,sad or guilty right now it was guilt for making them dislike him.

"We can't call him that,that's to long." Mick said with a disapproving look on his face. I didn't tell Seb about this even though I wanted to but he was Charles former teammate I can't make him look at him like that.

"We'll call him banana." I think that name was perfect for him I mean sometimes bananas are associated witch being a dick so it's fine.

"Perfect short and simple." Lew said as we reached the Mercedes motor home.

"Like his dick..." I said and there was silence and they all just stared at me, "Ok maybe I'm pushing it." I said and we all laughed before I hugged Danny and Mick goodbye before I entered.

~~~~

"Ok Alana that's p3 well done."

"Sorry team I could've done better."

"You did well little one do not overthink."

"Thanks Totes,you know you should get Instagram I'm sure all the thirsty mothers would love it."

"Now is not the time to be a clown Alana."

"There's always a time."

~~~~
Cool down room

"Well done Checo!" I said and hugged him as a congratulations, Charles was there to but I wasn't going to say anything he kicked me out and I'm petty, so I left...and he followed

"Alana!" He called and I kept on walking cause I owe him nothing at all.

"Alana can you just please turn around." He said and I turned around and he didn't expect it seeing as he bumped into me. "Sorry."

"Can I help you?" I asked stepping back from him and he sighed.

"Could you tell me why your mentor and two best friends are glaring at me?" He said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"They are all my best friends including my mentor." I said mimicking his voice when I said mentor, "Maybe they know what we did,maybe they know how you kicked me out afterwards with no way home." I said rolling my eyes turning around to walk away before I could move he pulled me back around by my elbow and I slammed into his chest.

"How could you tell them that? Do you want to ruin me?" He said being dramatic as ever how shocking Charles Leclerc being dramatic.

"I told them because they are my closest friends, I even wanted to tell Seb but I didn't because he is your former teammate and I didn't want him to look at you like that so truly I am doing you a favor." I said poking his chest and his eyes softened but I didn't give a fuck, "And yes I do want to ruin you in the worst way possible but I am better than that." I said ripping my arm out of his hold cause what the fuck don't touch me.

"Alana please I have a girlfriend don't do this to our friendship I just got you back." He said sighing and running a hand through his hair that pulled the other night.

"I did nothing it was all you." I said and ignored the part where he said he just got me back and walked away so I can go wallow in self pity but before I did I turned back around one more time, "Yo Charles,Toto knows to." I said with a smirk and walked away.

Charles POV

"Fuck."

LONGEST CHAPTER oh yes and they fucked and he messed up I love it. Disappointing weekend as a merc fan but Max wasn't on podium so that's that there's still chance a very low one but we hope for the best
I have a new obsession Game of Thrones

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 930 34
Seb decides to create group chat with the 2023 grid, Kimi, Daniel and mick. Including Max and Charles. They hate each other but everyone think there...
241K 3K 36
Alex was on a plane to Barcelona. Unexpectedly she made friends with two guys who sat next to her. They were touristing in the city. Thinking she wou...
42.8K 772 40
Hi, i'm Mia Verstappen. Yes, Verstappen as in the younger sister of Max verstappen and this is my story! Disclaimer: the book does not follow the rea...
51.8K 1.4K 32
In which Alexander Leclerc returns to Monaco after finishing his degree in History and comes face to face with the person he so desperately never wan...