HERNAN AND GABRIELA BOOK 1

Graceguya1 द्वारा

This is a re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela. It is the first book of a t... अधिक

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
EPISODE 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60

CHAPTER 16

1 0 0
Graceguya1 द्वारा

Meanwhile,

Alejandro is still angry after learning that Adrianna spent the night with Hector. The red line has been crossed and war means war. Elsewhere, Gina is so happy that even when Isabella glares at her, she does not care. She is Antonio's girlfriend and the previous night had been even better than she could have imagined. The day's activities begin after breakfast. Meanwhile, Alejandro is with a friend. The friend asks him where Aranza is. Alejandro asks him why it matters where that 'silly brat' is. The friend says that Adrianna was with Hector and Gina with Antonio, so he would not be surprised if Aranza was with Aurelio.

Alejandro realizes his friend might have a point and sends out someone to check. Meanwhile, Aranza and Aurelio are both ready for church and leave. They leave for the 9 am service. After mass, they meet up with friends and go to the mall. The spy arrives at 9:20 am. After nearly an hour of seeing no movement in or out of the house, he is beginning to get frustrated. He asks around and is told Aurelio left for church, with a pretty girl who came over for the weekend. The spy tells Alejandro this. Alejandro tells him to wait for two hours after mass ends, to see if Aurelio and Aranza will have been back. After two hours they still aren't back. He tells Alejandro, who says he should head back. It is nearly 2 pm.

Back in Las Esmeraldas,

The weekend is coming to an end, and people have been released to start packing and to rest. They are to leave at 4 pm. Adrianna, Emma, and Gina are in their room chatting, while Antonio, Martin, and Hector (who have all packed and checked out) are enjoying a round of pool. 4 pm reaches and they leave for the city.

Back with Aranza and Aurelio,

Aurelio asks Aranza when she is leaving. Aranza thinks about it then says she will leave at around 7 pm. Aurelio is shocked and asks her if that is not too late. Aranza smiles and says he has no reason to worry, because she will be fine, and she doubts whether her mother or Carlos noticed or cared. Later on, he helps her carry her bags to a waiting taxi, and they say their goodbyes.

Meanwhile,

Hector, Gina, Antonio, Adrianna, and their colleagues, had just arrived in the city, and people were being dropped off, to the nearest stages. Antonio and Adrianna dropped off Hector, Gina, Martin, and Emma in Adrianna's car.

Elsewhere,

Aranza arrives home and goes to her room. Helena and Carlos are not at home. Two hours later Adrianna and Antonio arrive. Carlos and Helena arrive later.

The next day, a Monday at around 9 am,

It is at a mental institution. Some patients and nurses are in the garden. One patient, a man in his late forties, is sitting on a bench alone. Abruptly, he stands up and begins to make motions simulating rocking a child. He starts yelling and says he wants to see his son and daughter and says the witch has them. Two nurses and a doctor come and carry the man whom they named John, to his room. John is sedated. The doctor nods his head and says, it is sad, John will never recover his memory or sanity, as he has been here for around 17 years and his condition, has only been stabilized.

Meanwhile,

Every time Isabella sees Antonio look at Gina with lovey eyes it angers her. Antonio actually asked the townie to be his girlfriend. At lunchtime, she discusses the matter with Marianna. Marianna asks her what she will do to get Antonio back. Isabella tells her to relax because things have not yet begun. Marianna asks her what she means. Isabella says she will tell her in a different place, in a day or two because she is still going over her plan. Marianna sighs. What madness is Isabella upto?

Later that day Alejandro is in his office. The thought of Adrianna having given herself to Hector is still infuriating him. He decides it is time to start putting his plan into motion.

The next day, a Tuesday, Aranza, and Aurelio are back in university, for the new semester.

Later, Hector takes Adrianna to one of her favorite restaurants.

He is happy with her. He knows she loves him. The only cloud hanging over them is his real identity. He wishes he could tell her the truth. The restaurant has a dark and romantic atmosphere. As they wait for their meal, he admits to her, that he loves her. Adrianna hoped he would tell her, but is still surprised by the magnitude of her feelings. He looks at her and holds her hand as he asks her if she feels the same way. She asks him if he is sure. Hector says he is and says he feels like they were always meant to be like they have known each other for a long time.

She smiles and tells him, he is corny, but changes and looks serious. She says loving her is complicated. He asks why, and she replies that she comes with baggage. He pretends to be shocked, she didn't tell him about her husband and two children. Adrianna laughs. Hector, really is funny. She is happy with him. Adrianna says it's about Alejandro. She says he is clearly a closet psychopath. She reminds Hector of Alejandro removing his name from the system. Adrianna also says Alejandro has refused to accept that she no longer loves him, and he is in her past. She adds that he is still very possessive of her, and she would not want to make his life as complicated as hers is.

He says that she has nothing to fear, and he would cross any obstacle because she is worth it. He asks her if she loves him. Adrianna says she does. He smiles and says he has a gift for her. Adrianna asks what it is. He says she has to be patient and close her eyes. Adrianna closes her eyes. Hector removes the gift and tells her to open her eyes. Adrianna takes it and opens it. She is amazed and surprised. It is absolutely beautiful. It is a Ruby, pendant. Hector says he wishes he could have bought, her more, but he could not have afforded it, and that he won the money from a competition. Adrianna says she does not mind and she loves it.

Adrianna asks him when he bought it. He says, two months ago. He says he knew he was going to win her over eventually. She rolls her eyes at him and smiles. She then tells him how modest he is. He kisses her and she kisses him back. Unknown to the two lovebirds, someone is taking a video of them. The henchmen send the video. Alejandro opens it. He particularly dislikes the part when they kiss and when he gives her the pendant. They tell their closest circle (Gina, Emma, Martin, Aranza, Antonio, and Aurelio) who are of course thrilled. Gina also enjoys making fun of her brother, as does Antonio with Adrianna.

The next day, a Wednesday, back in their town,

Ramon Ortiz, Aurelio's grandfather falls sick. Ramon and his wife Clara lived with their daughter Anna Patricia (Martin's mother). The doctor refers him to a hospital in the city for further treatment. Anna Patricia is to call Martin, and Luisa is to call Gina, while Armando is to call Hector and Aurelio. They agree to call them during lunch hour. Gina is having lunch with Antonio. Luisa calls her; at around 1 pm. She is happy to see Luisa's call but can sense from her tone, that something is not okay. Gina asks her what is wrong, and she tells her. Gina is distraught. She loves Ramon like he was her grandfather. He has done so much for her and her brother.

He doted on her like she was his granddaughter and if it wasn't for him she and Hector would be dead. Antonio asks her what's wrong. He can see she is distraught and on the verge of tears. He wipes her tears with his hands. She says it's family stuff, and she will tell him later. She wipes her tears and says she has to find Martin and Hector. She calls Hector and tells him to call Martin. Antonio follows her. She finds them in the procurement department with other colleagues. Martin, Hernan, and Antonio follow Gina into an old store. Martin and Hector already know the truth. Antonio asks them what is going on, and Gina tells him.

Meanwhile,

In the university, Aurelio has just learnt of his grandfather's illness. He calls Aranza and asks her where she was. Hearing his tone, of voice, she knows that something is up and asks him where he is. They agree to meet in an empty classroom. Aranza can see he looks sad, so she goes and stands near him. Aurelio tells her what happened. She hugs him and says she will be there for him, for whatever he needs. Ramon is being airlifted to the city, the next day.

Later that day,

Adrianna, suggests to Antonio, that they should work with Hector and Gina to arrange for Clara's transport, and accommodation. Antonio loves the idea and asks her what exactly she thinks they should do. Adrianna suggests that they should rent her a guest house near the hospital, and a taxi as well, so that Hector, Martin Aurelio, and Gina don't have to worry or be stressed about how to take care of her.

At the end of the workday,

Adrianna and Antonio, meet with Martin, Hector, and Gina. Antonio tells them of the idea and says it was Adrianna's. They are of course shocked. Gina says, she is happy, but she would not want to burden anyone. Antonio says it is no problem.

Later, that evening,

Gina meets up with Antonio. She thanks him for what he and Adrianna are doing for her grandparents. He says he loves her, and anyone dear to her is also family to him. Antonio asks her why she does not call Clara grandma. He adds that the fear of what his grandmother would do if he called her by her name, is enough to stop him from doing that.

Gina smiles and says because Clara would have none of it, and she is going to cause an issue. Gina says Clara is not the typical grandmother and can be bold and up in one's face. She adds that he will see just what she means when he meets Clara.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

26.3K 790 71
This is the sequel to Mafia's Innocent Angel. You need to read it so you have more of an understanding of this book. Writer- I wasn't going to put...
11.8K 310 30
Disney Descendants Fanfiction. Carlos De Vil, Love Story. Book 2. Original Characters: Daughter of Peter Pan, Princess of Hearts. #3 disneydescendant...
77.6K 1.7K 21
Six months, it's been six months since Ben's coronation and since the Royal four and the Isle four discovered the prophecy the VK's and the AK's are...
Angeli Girlypop द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

8.2K 234 29
Marcelo Di Niro and Bianca Rossi had a Romeo and Juliet love story. The star cross lovers whose family's wouldn't allow the love. So right after grad...