HERNAN AND GABRIELA BOOK 1

De Graceguya1

This is a re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela. It is the first book of a t... Mai multe

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
EPISODE 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60

CHAPTER 15

1 0 0
De Graceguya1

A little past 9 pm,

Gina heard a knock. It was Antonio. They kissed for nearly 2 minutes before she said she thought he was not coming. Antonio tells her she is not scaring him off, that easily not on day one, anyway. Gina pretends to be angry. He says since he has made her angry she can have whatever she wants. Gina says he can follow her, and she smiles and puts candles into her bag. He asks what his pretty witch is upto, and what the candles are for, as he looks at her half suspiciously. Gina smiles and tells him to relax, and trust her. They go through, a different path, than most of their colleagues, and end up in a cave. Gina asks him to inspect it for rats and snakes. Antonio does and calls from inside, and tells her that it is safe. Gina follows him and lights the candle.

Antonio asks her how she knows this place like the back of her hand. She says she used to insist on tagging along when Hector and Martin came to hang out here, even though they didn't like it. Antonio looks around again with the added light. It's not a bad place. Antonio takes his phone and tells Gina he is going to look around outside, just in case. Gina uses this opportunity to take a deep breath. She is crazy. What the hell is she doing? Despite it being crazy, she loves doing something on the spur of the moment, especially something she would never do, without overthinking. She then decides to put her plan into motion. She first places the candles in a strategic and safe location.

She closes her eyes, faces down and uses one hand to cover her face. Antonio sees her. He rushes towards her and gently strokes her hair, and asks her if she is okay. Gina says she can't go through with it. Antonio is confused and asks her what she means. Gina says, as part of the games they were playing, she asked him to come here, so she could fulfill one of her fantasies. Gina hesitates and seems unable to continue so Antonio says she can continue. Gina says she can't because he will think less of her. Antonio says he loves her, and would never think of her in any way less than a queen. Gina insists she cannot because he will think she has loose morals. Antonio says if she is worried he will discover something she did in her past, he says it would be hypocritical to judge her based on her past, especially since he has done things he isn't proud of either, especially when he was still in campus.

Gina says it's not that. She says she had wanted to (stammers before Antonio squeezes her hand encouragingly); try out one of her sexual fantasies, here in nature with him. Feeling a strength she never knew she had, and further strengthened by Antonio's assurance, Gina continues. She says she had for a long time wanted to experience the feeling of making love as the earlier people did, in nature, away from modern amenities and indulge in it in its raw primal form. She then sighs, and looks at him, and asks him if he thinks she is loose or mad. Antonio says she is neither and says she is a normal human with feelings and desires. He asks her, what else she would like to try, Gina eyes him skeptically, and asks him if he is writing a checklist or something. Antonio smiles and says he can type on his phone right now.

Gina pokes his arm and says that's predictable and mechanical. She says she can't really think of any other right now except maybe that kissing in the rain looks interesting, though the idea of her makeup ruined, and potential pneumonia isn't too encouraging. Antonio says he wants her to trust him enough to know that she can tell him anything without feeling judged. He adds that he understands and appreciates the effort it took to reveal what she just did. He then leans in and kisses her. Gina pulls away and asks him what he is doing. He smiles and says making her dreams come true. Gina smiles back and says he is very humble. Antonio says they could talk, or make the most of the night, and they begin to undress each other, with urgency, as they kiss each other.

Meanwhile, Hector and Adrianna stroll across the dark green forest. Hector says he should take her back to her room. Adrianna says that is unnecessary. She suggests he should take her to the clearing or another like it. Hector looks at her like she is mad. He says it is dark and dangerous. Adrianna says many are near. He agrees but says he can't go with her. She asks why. He says he is attracted to her, and given the time it is likely they may have to spend the night there, and there is no guarantee nothing will happen, because spending the night with her alone, is going to test his willpower and self-control.

Adrianna makes an, oh sound with her mouth, and then asks him where the hidden enclosures are. He asks her if she has heard a word he has said, and she says she has. He then adds that he would never force her, to do anything she was not ready for, and he respects her too much, to try anything in the forest. Adrianna says he now sounds like her, all prim and proper, and boring. She then says they shouldn't be standing out in the open, given the time. She says there could be snakes. He says she has a point and they should go back and that she sounds like Aranza.

Adrianna smiles and puts her arms around him, and sweetly asks if, like her spoiled younger cousin, she will get her way. Hector knows he should refuse her request. It is crazy, but Adrianna is usually so timid, and afraid of Alejandro, especially after Antonio told them about the removal of his (Hector's) name from the successful trainee list. There she was, next to him and she wants some adventure. She is also (he believes) afraid of Helena, and pays too much consideration to others' opinions on her, but there she was. She also has her hands around him, and that alone is firing his hormones. He is going to help her let loose a bit, and relax. Hector tells her he will.

Adrianna smiles and removes her hands from him. She says they should go. After nearly twenty minutes of walking they reach a hidden enclosure. In it, they find a log cabin. Adrianna is shocked. Hector knocks on the door. There is silence. Hector tells her to stand behind him because he has to inspect the place to make sure it is free from dangerous animals and people. Hector uses his flashlight to inspect the room. Adrianna is quietly following behind him. It is safe. It is a double room, with two mattresses. Adrianna asks him what is going on. Hector says this is one of the safe houses.

He says since Las Esmeraldas (the forest's full name) is a public place, often people get lost, and stranded, and they need some kind of shelter, so a number of these cabins are scattered in the forest for their safety. He lets her look around for a few minutes. She then sits near him and asks him if he is sure he remembers the way back well. He assures her he does. He also asks her if she is scared. Adrianna says she feels safe and protected with him especially since he knows the area so well.

Abruptly, Hector stands and uses some wire that was near the door, to lock it. He also writes closed on two different pieces of paper and used a half-full bottle of glue to stick the notices on the windows.

He then comes and sits near her. Adrianna asks him what that is for. He tells her, it is to let anyone, snooping around know that the rooms are occupied. She asks him, what if some innocent person is lost or stranded, and needs safe shelter for the night. Hector answers that that is unlikely because if someone got lost earlier they would have made it there by now, considering the time. He also adds that if someone was really desperate, they could enter, but the people around that section that weekend were most likely their coworkers. Adrianna agrees, and he asks her if she is freezing. She says she is okay. He removes his jacket and folds it. He notices her sitting in a contemplative manner, and asks if she is okay.

Adrianna asks him if he thinks she is boring. He holds up her chin to face him and says she isn't. He asks her why she thinks so. She says she has heard people talk behind her back. He says she is fine as she is. Adrianna says she usually, does what is expected, and is the opposite of her spontaneous cousin. She adds that she finds her life boring, and predictable. She says she would just love to one day, let loose and just live. He tells her, that Alejandro and Helena tried to make her into what they wanted her to be, each for their own reasons, but he knows inside her is an eagle waiting to fly. Hector then stands up and paces around.

Adrianna remembers their earlier conversation and him saying how attracted to her he was. She wakes up and puts her arms around him. Hector tells her it's unwise given what he just told her earlier. He adds that if they are to spend the night here, there should be a large distance between them. He then frees himself from her and walks to the opposite corner. She walks up and stands behind him. He turns and starts to tell her that they should keep their distance when shortly after their lips meet and a passionate kiss ensues. He pulls away and guides her to the mattresses, where he begins to kiss her again, as they undress each other.

Back in the city, Aranza and Aurelio are watching a movie together. It is an action movie.

The next day dawns bright and early. The day's activities start at 10 am. It is 6:30 am, Antonio watches Gina sleep peacefully. What he feels for her, is unexplainable. He feels like he has known her forever. She is truly magnificent. She stirs, and he kisses her. Gina smiles and asks him what time it is. Antonio wakes up and tells her it is 6:35 am. He says they should start heading back. Gina (sleepily) asks if they have to. Antonio kneels beside her and kisses her again, and says he would rather spend the whole day, with her, there, and go home in the evening, but they have to go. They wake up and start dressing.

A few minutes later

Hector wakes up and looks at his phone, it is 6:45 am. He then goes and wakes Adrianna up. She stirs and asks him, what it is. He says that they have to go because they have to bathe and eat breakfast. Adrianna wakes up, and they begin to dress.

Meanwhile,

Alejandro calls Isabella. She tells him, that Adrianna spent the night with Hector. He is infuriated but asks if Antonio and Gina spent the night together as well. Isabella says they did. Isabella asks him when they are going to break them up. Alejandro tells her to relax, and that if they work together, everyone will get what they want. Alejandro asks her if Marianna can be trusted. Isabella says she can. Alejandro says the two of them, Marianna and Horacio should work together to break up the two couples. Isabella says it is a good idea and they should.

Back with Antonio and Gina,

Gina watches Antonio pick up his jacket. She can tell his mind is elsewhere. She asks if he is okay. He says he was thinking about Aranza. She asks him why. Antonio says he was thinking about her spending the night with Aurelio, and if anything happened. Antonio adds that being an only child Aranza and Adrianna were like siblings to him. He says to him, Aranza is like a little sister, he will always be worried about.

Gina tells him to relax. She says Aurelio is a good kid and he will treat Aranza right. She adds that if anything did happen, it was consensual.

She also says that she might not know Aranza well, but she can tell the kid is smart. Gina remembers something and looks downward. He holds up her chin and asks her if she is okay. She says she is afraid of people talking when they see them. Antonio says they have nothing to be afraid of or ashamed of. He adds that many people are either nursing hangovers or don't care. He adds that their relationship is no one's business anyway. He kisses her and they leave.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

77.7K 1.7K 21
Six months, it's been six months since Ben's coronation and since the Royal four and the Isle four discovered the prophecy the VK's and the AK's are...
784K 13.4K 55
"Hate the sin, love the sinner." ********************************* Athena Diana Thea Knight Romano, Ares Hades Knight Romano & Apollo Daniel Knight R...
101K 2.1K 18
Luciana was taken by her mother hoping for a simpler life.Leaving behind her other children including Luciana's twin ,Adriana.However what happens wh...
47K 1.9K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Curse is broken. As the curse is broken, Elias and Emma finally meet their parent...