DROPS of BLOOD

By bluebutterfly467

Adriano Costa - the name itself brings thrills of horror to others.He is the most powerful most ferocious man... More

Author's note
Prologue
Introduction
chapter 1
chapter two
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Request to my readers
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
please reply
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
announcement
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Thanks giving

chapter 5

447 25 0
By bluebutterfly467

I reached home at about 5 in the morning .. As soon as i open the door someone jumped on me ,oh I realise its bani. And hugged me ..i hugged her back.

Me- "oh bani you startled me"
I went to the couch and sat with my head on head rest.

Bani- "you idiot. You scared me to death"
She glared...just after a few second asked " Rittu are you ok?"

Me-"yeah i'm fine..I just need to sleep for a while ...but you tell me why are you here ? You supposed to come by evening right? .."

Bani- "yeah.but i was so worried about you that I decided to meet you first........... Now tell me the whole story.."

Me- "i'm very tired now.please.....I will tell you at the breakfast table please let me sleep for a while now."..... I was feeling exhausted...

Bani nodded and I went to my room and dive on my bed.. .....

At breakfast table.......

Bani- " good morning.....come i have made some pan cakes ..."

Me- "looks delicious."

I smiled and sat on her opposite chair..
I have just finished my orange juice bani questioned me with her eyes.

Me - "what?"

Bani- " tell me in detail what happened yesterday .."

Oh yeah again yesterday's dangerous memory flashed on my mind...I told her everything and she was like " 😳 "..

Bani- " are you for real Rittu?" " like seriously?" "From where did you get so much courage?"

Me- " I dont know".." By the way today i'm not going to the institute .I have to check on him..."

Bani- " I must admit you are really a very generous person Rittu... "

Me- " nothing like that its just humanity...you would do the same if you were in my place..."

Bani - " may be....may be not...."

Bani left for her work...I was drawing some design but my focus was somewhere else ..somewhere on a stranger laying unconscious on a hospital bed with various machine attached with him ...i decided to give him a visit and check on how is his condition now....

I took my bag and left for hospital ...I went to the reception and asked for visiting him..but she was hesitating.

Receptionist- " sorry maam you cant. that patient has been discharged ."

Me- (shocked) " when ? Where?by whom?"

Receptionist- " sorry but we are not allowed to inform anything regarding that patient."

Me- "what? Why?"

Receptionist- " sorry maam".

Me-"okey atleast tell me how is his condition now !."

Receptionist- "you please talk to the doctor."

I went to the doctor's chember totaly irritated.. The doctor also showed me same hesitant look like that receptionist......

Me- "I know you will not tell me about his where about .but atleast can you please tell me how is his condition now?"

Doctor-" miss we are not allowed to talk about him to anybody ...even we are advised to forget that he was admitted here..hence I will also advise you to forget what happened yesterday for your own good."

Me- " and who is this advising you to do so?"

Doctor- " you seemed to be a nice person thats why i'm saying you this- he is not a common man he is very powerful one..i should not utter anything about him.. I have to go for a surgery... Have a good day."

Saying this the doctor left his chember..I was there totally shocked with their changed behavior .literally I was just dumbfounded........

.,.................................,...............................

Jacob's pov :

I was feeling restless ..it was already 2 in the morning and there was no sign of Adriano or any news.I have assigned our men to check on every nearby hotel and hospitals..

I personally checked few hospitals but no news...then i went to the last unchecked hospital and asked the receptionist if Adriano is admitted or not....but she responded in negative...

I was about to leave suddenly she called me and said " sir a lady has admitted a patient in his critical condition but she dont know his name..you can check him whether he is the one or not."

"Where is that patient " I asked.

"In the ICU sir." The receptionist replied.

I rushed to the ICU and watched the patient from the door glass then only I felt relief but the next second I glanced to the adjacent bed and saw a beautiful girl laying probably donating her blood....??.....

I heard doctors footstep outwardly.. I hide behind the wall ..after they went from there i entered in the ICU room...and I saw that girl is really giving her blood to Adriano..I checked on him and saw a bandage around his left shoulder to chest........he was unconscious and that lady was too ( dont know may be she was asleep.

I waited for 2 hours untill that girl was gone..

Then i went to the doctors chember and asked about Adriano...he was surprised to know that the patient was Adriano costa himself......

I get to know how he was admitted here by that girl and also was surprised to know that the girl donated her blood to him and paid for his surgery......

I know this place is not safe for him so I ordered the doctor to prepare him for discharge .first he protested a little then I took my gun and placed it on his table and he nodded immediately..... I also threatened him not to let out a single information about Adriano from this hospital to any person and specially not to that girl...

I dont know whats her intension and why would she help him? may be she is in some mission !!!

I took him with proper care to his own hospital which is more safe for him with proper facilities... ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 13K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
158K 4.1K 46
Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding behind a pillar She sworn that she will ta...
16.8K 288 16
One blissful morning, Valentina Mariucci came home thinking it was a regular day. What she didn't know was that would be her last day in that house...
5.2K 214 19
Arina a 24 year old has always wanted to live a freely but being in a abusive mafia family has not made this happen . One day Arina's father announce...