Sweet and Sour

By thesunflowerisbliss

To love him is to burn in the heaps of Hell ... More

Anupriya
Anupriya
Anupriya
Anupriya
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Advik

Advik

26 6 0
By thesunflowerisbliss

Bell Ringed " open the door " . maa said 

" haa maa karti hu " . amvi opened the door  , and i saw someone i wasn't expecting to see , the chaotic existence , annoying ,someone i just don't really want to see , i just didn't liked , Anu .     my little sister 's favourite nuisance . my mother greeted her with a smile . 

" amvi , how are you ?" . she asked                                                                                                                                   " didi, i am good how are you ?" . she smiled through her eyes .                                                                   they both were having conversations like long lost bestfriends who met by fate and took an oath to never break their longing apart .                                                                                                                                  I looked at her , she was one of the most annoying human for me but indeed i have to agree she looks good when she smiles , those pink-tinted cheeks of her make her pretty but she was still annoying . she was soft no doubt but i always hated peole who were to soft because this world won't even think twice to crush them with thorns . It was still obvious i would surely roll my eyes on her . as usual she noticed it but didn't reacted . I went to my room and commenced completing my assignment.  I heard my door knob being twisted and she entered.

I just glanced at her and looked backed at my computer screen . 

"Advik , I need your help " . she said softly . as i said i hate it when people are too sot with me . i don't appreciate softness . 

" say " . i replied blankly being all cold . my most prominent traits were i was cold and coldest to anu . 

" I want you to help me with my mathematics assignment " . she said . 

"St Andrew's college is no joke sunset " . i retorted . one of the top colleges in university of mumbai and she was the luckiest one because she was a topper .

" i am not a sunset " . she replied blankly and rolled her eyes . 

" ofcourse , a sun who would never set . " i grinned . pissing her off was my favourite timepass . 

"Advik , for a minute just stop being cold and please help me out " . she said 

" you needd to justify sunset , what kind of doubts you are actuallyy having and make sure those could be real only then i will help you out ". I said . 

" Algebra ". i stared at her . 

" isn't that easy ?  i mean the quesions are quiet easy to solve " . i said 

" not for me Mr Cold " . she said 

" thankyou for calling me that i owe you one sunset  , tell me where you need my help " . i said , she sat beside me and  i explained her everything with different methods in easiest way so that  she could get everything in her head . but all the time i was explaining her , she was just staring at me and asking random questions.

"look here sunset , not at me " . i said rolling my eyes . 

" you should opt for professor as a profession because you are cute and students will concentrate better " . i am joking . anyways thankyou for solving my doubts . 

" welcome , make sure you never pass any comments on me not even in jokes " . i said while staring through her eyes . 

" okay " . she said and left . 

7:30PM  A message flashed through my screen . 

" THANKYOU , MR COLD " 

 i didn't replied but i smiled . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 177 35
What happens when your heart lies in the hands of whom is able to destroy it...
325 30 100
This is my poetry/ventings/stuff My poetry is basically inspired by many things, such as songs and feelings and dreams but mainly about my ex-lover...
13.3K 473 26
she found solace in her silence. he found comfort in his anger. they were just two lost souls crashing, colliding, and melding into one. ✗ extended s...
285 11 4
Two childhood friends, who kept getting close year by year. Eventually one fall in love, but life didn't supported them and they fall apart. The love...