Let me love you

By zkooby

Thalia Kennedy is a positive ball of sunshine, she likes dirty jokes and smiling whenever. When she meets a m... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60

55

21.2K 657 201
By zkooby

Heath

(Mature Content)

My hand wraps tightly around Thalia as I place her right on my lap. I didn't want to be away from her for a second, she was the only thing that brought me comfort.

It was just her and I on the couch while everyone else was in the kitchen doing I don't care what. She was in the middle of speaking to me something about how she talked to the dogs in her dream. Random Thalia shit.

I stopped listening to her voice after a while. I liked when she would talk to me about the randomest things but that was the last thing on my mind, especially with her on my lap.

Her skirt had ridden up to her upper thigh but since nobody else was here, I let it stay in place just the way it was. Seeing her dressed in that costume only made me in need of her even more.

"Y'know? You ever have dreams like that?" She turns her head to look at me and I'm meet with those golden brown eyes of hers.

"Mmhm." I had no idea what I was admitting to but I didn't care to know either.

"Really? You dream about Johnny Depp too?" Her brows furrow.

"No" I shake my head, trailing my hand over her cheek and tucking her hair out of her face.

"Scared me there for a second." She chuckles before looking up and pulling out of my arms, siting besides me on the couch.

"Cake time!" Lola's voice comes into the picture and I watch her as she holds the messiest, shit looking decorated cake I've ever seen.

"I made a cake for you!" Thalia jumps up happily and I force myself to look at the cake again  and find something pretty about it.

"It's nice." I compliment, nodding my head.

She wasn't the best cake decorator but it's the thought that counts. I wouldn't call it shit in front of her Cause I know how sensitive she can get. My soft baby.

"It took me hours to get the flowers done." She points to them, staring from me to back at the cake for my reaction. The 'flowers' were just pink splotches.

"I got the matches!" Mateo walks towards the cake and lights the candles up.

Thalia forces everyone to sing Happy Birthday and I pull Thalia on me to make it less awkward. I never had anyone to sing for me so it was awkward as hell for me.

Thalia wraps an arm around my neck and they all stare at me just as I'm about to blow the candles.

"You have to make a wish." She whispers to me and I meet her eyes.

I didn't have anything to wish for. I already had everything to make me happy for the rest of my life. The only thing I could wish for is that Thalia never leaves me.

I blow out the damn candles just as she places a kiss on my cheek.

"Did you wish for more pot? That's what I'm wishing for." Duke interrupts, taking a swing of his beer.

"Cheers to that." Mateo clinks his bottle together with his.

"I wish for you to shut up." I tell him and he flicks the middle finger at me.

He knows that's my way of showing my appreciation to him, even with all the bickering. I still respect him and what he's done for me, I'm just not as affectionate with him like I am with Thalia.

But I'm sure he doesn't expect me to kiss him and hug him to know I like him. He just knows.

The rest of the night, while everyone else was seeming to enjoy the party I only had one thing I couldn't stop focusing on. I appreciated the party but I didn't need this to make my birthday special. I just needed Thalia with me, the rest didn't matter.

I wanted to get out of this costume the second I put it on, it was starting to get itchy and I couldn't wait to take it off.

I pull out the note from Thalia out of my pocket as I watch her busy speaking with Lola. I unfold the paper, skimming it first. Pink and blue flowers scattered around the boarder of the frame, around the words she wrote.

To Heath,
Happy Birthday! And Happy Halloween too!
I'm not a writer like you but what I can do is talk about how much I am in love with you. That's easy for me. Im so happy that you got to turn 23, even if in the beginning you didn't think so. I know that you say that Im the one who saved you but let me tell you how you saved me.

You made me believe in true love and that soulmates exist. I think we were meant to be from the start, I was meant to be with you. You made me love myself too because I've seen how much you love me, you adore me so I adore myself too because I see what you see in me now.

I would probably be miserable if I had never met you and just the thought of never having met you makes me want to cry. I'm glad I was the one to bump into you that night. I'm glad I was the one to be there to stop you, because if I wasn't who knows what would have happened. But what did happen was that I met you, I spoke to you and I fell in love with you.

I want to spend forever with you. I promise to tell you how much I love you everyday. I love you like a LOT. More than that.

Happy Birthday Sweet cheeks :)

-Thalia <3

I read through the letter quickly, then rereading it twice. I glimpse at her name on the bottom with a heart right next to it. This will mean more than any other gift can ever mean. Because it's what makes me feel more happiness than a necklace ever could.

I'm so fucking in love with Thalia. But I'm not scared of the feeling. Maybe before I was but not anymore.

"Heath? On a serious note, I got you a little something too." Duke comes over to me with a gift bag and tissue paper.

He stands before me and rests one of his hands on my shoulder.

"Go ahead, open that bitch up." He expresses happily, patting me on the back.

I put the bag on the floor, it was light as air. I open it only to see a small envelope inside. I glance up at him before taking the envelope and tearing it open.

A birthday Card was inside and right as I opened it up, Some cash and a gift card fell out. I pick it all up from the floor, holding it up to see two dollars and a gift card to a coffee shop.

"Thanks." I raise my brows and purse my lips at him.

"I don't drink coffee." I tell him, although I know he knows that. I hold the card out with two fingers.

"You're right. I do though. Let me take that off your hands." He snatches the card out my hand and puts it into his pocket.

"Sorry, I couldn't afford to give you more than two bucks. My boss doesn't give me enough salary." He shrugs, throwing shade at me.

"I give you ten percent more than anyone else Duke." I don't know what more he wants.

"Could always be twenty percent, but hey I'm not here to talk about this. Let's party, yeah?" He holds his hands up. I couldn't look at him serious with that outfit on, it weirded me out.

"Yeah" I stand up and walk over to Thalia, she was still speaking with Lola.

I wrap my arm around her waist, bringing her closer to my chest as I lay a kiss on her head. Her hand goes over my arm but she doesn't move it away, she looks up at me quickly smiling before looking back at Lola.

I stare at Lola for a second hoping she got the hint and left us alone. She looks at me and smacks her lips.

"Y'know what? I'm hungry, pregnancy cravings. I'll be on the other side of the kitchen, alone." She gives a tight smile before walking away.

"What were you talking about?" I ask her, right against her ear.

"You, y'know the usual." She says, turning around to face me. She grabs my hands and starts swinging them back and forth.

"Im kidding. Not everything's about you." She rolls her whole head when she rolls her eyes.

"Cause it's always about you." I tease her, leaning my head down a little to her level.

"Kidding." I have to say or else she'll start thinking too much on it.

"You're so funny." She chuckles a short laugh.

"Just kidding, I'm going to the kitchen." She turns around and I follow her.

I waited two more hours for the party to end, I enjoyed it but I just wanted to have some alone time with Thalia. Every time someone would take her attention away from me I'd curse them out in my head but I remained patient.

"Your cake was good." I lightly tap her on the arm. It didn't taste that good to say it did but I was trying to think of something to say so I could get her attention.

"I know right!" She exclaims, her eyes widening. She turns to me for a second and I get excited but it's quickly taken away and she focuses on Beau as he runs in.

"Hey! He took my shoe! Give it." Dukes chasing him around the whole house as Beau holds a single shoe in his mouth.

"Beau, drop it." Thalia points to the ground, Beau sits right in front of her.

He drops it and stares at her, this makes her happy and she turns around to make sure someone saw it happen.

"I just taught him how to drop it! He listens to me." She looks excited so I don't tell her that I trained him well when he was a puppy.

"Wow." I pretend to go along with it, my arms crossed.

Finally, almost an hour later everyone went home. I've never been more impatient in my life, the waiting felt like waiting for paint to dry.

The house was a mess and usually I can't deal with messes but I was too excited to care at the moment.

"So what should we do now?" Thalia asks, shrugging her shoulders. She was still dressed in the costume, she went the whole night without flashing anyone but me.

"Come here." I wave her over and she walks to me.

I pick her up and gently throw her over my shoulder. I walk up the stairs, eager to get upstairs. I open the door to our room and gently put her on the bed.

"Good idea, I am pretty sleepy now.." she yawns and crosses her legs on the bed.

"I'm not tired" I tell her and lay down next to her, looking at her.

"So whatcha wanna do?" She lifts herself up the bed and looks down at me.

I shrug and bring her closer to me, her head hits the bed and she's facing me now. I stare at her until she starts speaking but even then, I'm lost in her eyes.

I realized I've never complimented her like she should be complimented. She deserves to be told that she's fucking beautiful because she really is. She deserves to be told that she's perfect but I never have. Maybe once or twice. But not often.

I want to tell her how perfect she is until she's annoyed with how much I say it.

"You're perfect Thalia." My hand reaches for her cheek, caressing it gently. That pretty smile appears on her face, it's my favorite thing about her.

"I know." She says and I really hope she knows that about herself. She's too good to have ever been involved with me but because of that I'll be one hundred times better for her.

"You uh, wanna take that suit off now?" She looks at the costume still on me and I look down to see for myself.

"Want to help me take it off?" I didn't expect her to agree, she'd probably make a joke about wanting to but that would be it.

"Only if you help me take mine off." Her voice is soft but I don't catch a hint of sarcasm in it like I usually would.

"That was the plan." I stand up and unzip the suit from the back, walking out of the costume and leaving it on the floor.

"I'll let you take something else off" I tell her when I remove the costume myself.

She's staring at me now, she's quiet as she sits on the edge of the bed. Her arms are behind her, keeping her from laying all the way down. She's probably thinking about how this was the first time she'd seen me in just briefs, she looks for a second before looking away.

"Like what?" She asks, following me with her eyes.

"We'll see. Stand up for me" I walk towards her on the bed and she slowly stands up.

"Remember what we did on your birthday?" I ask her and she nods, looking up at me.

"Yeah, why?" Her head tilts slightly and her hands hold onto my biceps.

"Just wanted to know if you remember it like I do." I tell her and start trailing my hands down her white top.

"I remember, it felt good. But I like everything you do to me." Her voice is small even as she looks down.

"Want to feel even better? " I start unbuttoning each button one by one. She wasn't wearing anything underneath but her white bra that I've peaked at a few times tonight.

"If you can make that happen." She says with a slight smile on her pink lips.

"I will make it happen." I look into her eyes before pulling the top all the way off.

Her eyes being on me was really what made it hard for me to not rush into everything. I haven't had sex in a long time and I hadn't felt the need to until recently, Thalia just did things to me. All good things.

"Before we get down and dirty, let me just say that and I know this might be surprising but-" she pauses for a second.

"I've actually never had sex before." She shakes her head.

"Yeah, no shit." She doesn't seem to pleased with my response.

"Well at least act surprise. Jesus." She sits on the bed again.

"All that sex talk before was complete crap." She tells me as if I hadn't known then.

"Then let me show you what it's all about" I hover over her kissing her neck, until I'm trailing over to her lips.

I make sure to go slow and remember this is for her more than it is for me. She deserves her first time to be the best of the best, so I'll give it to her.

She closes her eyes as I move down to her collar bones and right to the top of her breast. They filled the cups of her bra so nicely, I had imagined them in my mouth all night. I trail my finger down her shoulders, removing the straps off until I fully unclip the whole thing.

"Heath..." She breathes out and opens her eyes to watch me move further down her chest. She watches me as my tongue trails down the valley of her breast.

I suck a little harder around her actual tits and move back to her neck, then kissing her lips that haven't stopped calling my name since I've started.

I stand on my feet again, seeing her laying on the bed, out of breath. Her cheeks went pink and her lips pouted. I reach over her hips to remove the white skirt she still had on.

"Can I?" I ask her and she nods quickly.

"Yes" She says urgently, her voice sounded eager that was enough for me to pull and take off.

Only having underwear on, I get on my knees and bring her legs closer to me on the edge of the bed, her legs on either side of my face.

"You're so beautiful" I tell her and look up at her to see if she was still doing okay. She watches me and I catch a faint whimper come from her.

I remove her underwear and use my fingers at her entrance before using my tongue. She moans lowly, as is she was trying to hide them.

"Let me hear you, loud and clear baby." A smile forms in my face when she moans louder than the last.

I add a second finger to her warm lips before moving her legs closer for my reach. I use my tongue and press light kisses around her thighs before moving closer to her entrance. She was wet, something about that excited me. Knowing she was enjoying herself could keep me from having any pleasure for myself but to be the reason she feels pleasure.

"Mmm" Thalia throws her head back and her eyes shut again. I go faster and she gasps, looking down at me again.

"Heath...I" Her breathing increases as she gets closer to her orgasm.

I slide my tongue up and down again before she finally released. I kiss around her thighs again before standing again.

"That feels good." She admits as her cheeks turn more pink.

"Good" I tuck her hair strands away from her face that were now sticking to her face.

"Your turn to take something off of me."  She licks her lips before looking down at my boxers.

"No. I wanna see you do it." She says and sits up on the bed.

In that case, I slide my boxers off myself and her eyes immediately go from my chest to my dick. I get a condom from the top drawer and put it over my tip.

"Does it hurt?" She asks me, her big eyes staring up at me.

"I promise I'll go slow." I promise her and hover over her.

"I'll go slow too, don't worry." She reassures me, but I don't mention anything.

I kiss her harder than last time and I feel my dick touch her slightly which excites me too much but that's what happens when I haven't had sex in a couple months.

My fingers rub her entrance again before I tease my tip on her warm lips. I grip tightly on her leg, pulling it closer to me. I look at her to see her already looking at me.

"You're doing a lot to me, baby." I tell her, my dick hurts from not being inside her yet.

"I love you." I tell her as I slowly slide inside her, she hissed and holds onto my arms tightly.

"I love you too, Heath." Her nails dig into my arms as she whimpers, she bites her lips as I love deeper inside her.

She moans and arches her back to get more friction between us. I hover over her face before kissing her hard, my tongue mixing with hers and she unintentionally bites my lips when she whimpers as I go deeper.

"I love hearing you like this."

"I love making you feel good."

"And I fucking love everything about you." I compliment as I pick up the pace slightly.

Her arms wrap around my neck, bringing me closer to her. My face nuzzles into her neck and I can hear every sound she makes. I didn't think she could get more perfect but she always proves me wrong about this.

"Heath" She moans my name and I hear it so perfectly that I let out a groan of my own.

I leave kisses all over her neck before moving down to her breast again. My tongue swirls over her nipples doing as I had imagined. She was tight and I felt every clench she made around me. Every time I felt more and more pleasure I've ever felt.

"Heath I can't hold it anymore" she whispers into my ear and I grip her jaw tightly with my left hand.

"Cum then, Thalia. Do it for me, yes?" I tell her and I feel her warmth spill around me.

I kiss her roughly before thrusting in a few more times before pulling out myself. I let out a groan before pulling her back into my arms and kissing her on her forehead.

"You did good, loser." I smirk at her and she narrows her brows at me. I peck her forehead again.

"Where are you going?" She panics, seeing me walk away.

"I'll be right back, baby." I tell her and come back from the bathroom with a towel. I clean her up before putting my boxers back on and picking a shirt of mine for her.

"I wanna cuddle you until I'm warm." She says, getting herself comfortable on the bed.

"Whatever you want baby." I tell her and get into the bed with her. She wraps her arm around my chest, hugging me before closing her eyes.

I place a kiss on her head before falling asleep with her. This was all I could wish for. Just me and Thalia.

—————————————————————

A/N

So.... How was it?.. 🧍🏻‍♀️

I wasn't really sure if I wanted to write smut which is why it took this long for it to happen. lol...

But then I decided to for you guys. Don't u feel special? ⭐️

But anyways I wanted it to be very good for you guys. Especially if you've been waiting 😉😄
I hope this was good for you guys and u loved it. 
<3

Thank u 😚 *high fives u

10/9/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.2K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
219K 9.8K 46
Innocence is subjective. When push comes to shove: things change. And sometimes you just have to try not to explode. Pure's always been bullied for h...
2.5M 102K 52
"You look good wearing my last name." My jaw slacks open and the bell rings then, him smiling a lopsided grin before grabbing his bag and strutting o...
384K 8.9K 42
[ONGOING] "What would you do if I die?" "Die." "Oh you would die?" I mumble and he nods giving me a small smile. "What would you do if I die?" He...