ษขสŸแด€แดแดส€แดแดœ๊œฑ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ

By K1T-K47

(๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž! FNaF: Security Breach x Child! Reader) You were a child at the young age of 7-8. You were v... More

Prologue : In Awe
1 : Disruption
2 : I See A Boy
3 : Wander
4 : What Do You See?
5 : Sick
6 : Watch Over
7 : The Faces You Remember
8 : Take My Hand Blindly
9 : When The Sun Rises
11 : Amber Alert
12 : Blood Moon
25K Special! : Is This Where You Want To Be?
13 : You'll Just Shatter My Eyes
35k! : I Just Don't Get It
14 : Fool Me Twice
50k! : Why Do You Want To Stay?
15 : Shame On You
16 : Bleeding Gold
80k! : We're Waiting Every Night
17 : Hellfire
18 : The Fear of Death
19 : Not Our Final Goodbye
20 : Perfect Fit
21 : You Are What You Eat
22 : Little Star
23 : Trust
24 : Perfection
25 : Intensity
26 : Bloodless
27 : Dolls
28 : Warning
29 : Dread
30 : Purpose
31 : Hopeless
32 : Crumble
33 : Deus Ex
34 : I Bleed Like You
35 : Lend Me Your Voice
36 : I Crave Them All
37 : Your Tears Only Fuel His Madness
38 : Where You Go, I Go
39 : Illness
40 : Goosebumps
41 : Last Laugh
42 : No Greater Cause
43 : The Outlier
44 : Stalemate
45 : Mess
46 : Tensions
47 : We All Are
48 : Bleeding Heart
49 : Rabbit's Foot
50 : Burning Embers
51 : Web
52 : Birthright

10: When The Moon Smiles

8.2K 277 79
By K1T-K47

Ohohojohohoboh-

"Hello!~"

A humanoid creature from above sweetly said. It was a mixture of oranges, yellows and reds as it twirled and skipped in a jaw-dropping fluidity.

It strided delicactly to the plank on the end of the balcony and did a diving jump straight into the ball pit, the colorful plastic flew about noisily, but it quieted down, the robot nowhere to be seen and no sign of where it was. The girl never felt Gregory grab onto her so fast. His hands latched onto her arm in a protective grip.

The girl suddenly felt a chill down her spine, not only because of Gregory's cold aura and barely-concealed fear swimming in his eyes, but also because the sun-like jester was hidden in the ball pit with them.

This did not feel like any ordinary tag-you're-it situation.

Gregory took fast and steep steps, dragging the girl with him in the process. He needed to get out of this ball pit, now.

Abruptly, the girl shrieked as she felt long, slender fingers, with a chilling and metallic feeling to them, grab her waist and hoist her up, easily. Gregory was grabbed alongside her, he kicked and struggled with a horrified expression.

The robot was much bigger than he looked when he was up close and personal with them. He had them in a tight grip. The smile on his face was wide and Cheshire-like. The girl went limp in his large hand in paralyzed fear, this robot is going to eat them!

The animatronic strided out of the ball pit like the plastic toys weren't even an obstacle in the first place. His movements made his engine whir quietly but the girl heard it booming through her ears.

He tilted his head playfully at her horrified expression. Gregory was struggling in the robot's grip but his look of fear was covered up quickly with one of annoyance, but God, he was still scared. Not for him, but for the girl limp in the other spindly hand of the jester.

One thing you should know about (y/n) is that she dislikes the idea of man-eating clowns. This robot looks about ready to devour them whole with his white, milky optics shining at her and Gregory. She felt iciness squirm in her stomach like a snake but she was still so paralyzed.

The robot abruptly dropped them two on the floor. (Y/n) clumsily stumbled back and Gregory latched onto her protectively almost immediately, stopping her from falling onto her butt.

The girl immediately hid behind Gregory, staring wide-eyed into the grinning face of Sun, the jester animatronic.

"Is this a slumber party?! My, my, my! I have two little new friends! You're sure up late? Are there any more of your friends around? Is there? Is there?!" The robot's voice was electric sounding like the rest of the animatronics, but it was as well frantic.

It was pitched and fanatic. Reminding (y/n) of the times where she had a sugar crash. But it was much more loud and booming then Freddy's or Chica's. It was weird to the little girl to see such a giant robot towering over them have an eccentric voice like he could never get tired.

Is he like those one kids she sees in stories who never sleep and go on adventures in the night? Is he still planning on eating them? She doesn't think so...

The robotic figure clicked and clanked. The multiple bells with ribbons tied around his wrist and attached to his elf-shoes, jingled as he circled them like a crazed vulture.

The robot probably knew he was intimidating in height because he was hunched over, dancing around and waving his hands. (Y/n) was starting to like him, actually. She had a small smile forming on her face, her eyes starting to twinkle again. But Gregory— Gregory was very, very wary.

Sun seemed to like the girls brightening expression as the robot continued to speak in a childish and fun manner,

"We can finger paint! Oh oh! Tell some stories! Maybe even spooky ones? Don't tell your parents!" The robot laughed as he listed the growing list of things he had planned for the children on each of his long fingers as if he wanted to keep them there the whole night. "We can drink SO much fizzy-faz until our heads EX-PLODE!! Oh, so fun! so fun!! We can stay up all night long to do all this fun stuff!"

Gregory glanced at the girl as her mood was beginning to brighten up. All of those things sounded brilliant! Her parents would never dream of doing this stuff with her! Her smile was widening as more and more the jester listed off.

"There is only one rule..." The robot leaned in, all movement ceased. The voice seeping through the voice box of his was deep and quiet. "Keep the lights on. ON. On..."

Each emphasis with the "on" made him lean closer and closer and his voice to go deeper and deeper.

When finished saying the ominous rule the animatronic leaned back with his hands folded together. The children ended up looking at each other. Gregory felt that something was up. (Y/n) didn't understand why that was a rule. It's night isn't it? Shouldn't the lights be off?

Mommy said that leaving the lights on at night messes with your sleep, but, the robot said that they would be staying up all night? Daddy said it was bad to not sleep at night. The idea didn't sound as good anymore once the girl realized how tired she felt already.

The two children decided to take in their surroundings. It was a maze of colorful  play-places that nearly touched the ceiling. The ground was made of plush rubber for safety measures. The lights were bright, this room was probably the brightest in the whole pizzaplex.

The girl noticed a large black wire gliding through the ground, it looked like something she could trip on, she thought with furrowed eyebrows. The music playing overhead was on loop, and reverberated to the otherwise empty daycare.

To the far back, there was a large desk. The girl caught Gregory staring intently at it sometimes instead of the robot that drilled on about the entertainment they were gonna have, or repetitively asking if they were having fun yet.

Gregory immediately began to walk away and the girl followed, but the robot grabbed them quickly by the back of their shirts and dragged them back to where they were. Gregory's eyes narrowed in annoyance and the girl looked back at the robot, confused.

"Let's all stay together, hm? I wouldn't want you getting lost!" The robot giggled, resuming his circling session around them. Gregory glanced at a stack of blocks a couple of feet from them. He kicked it out of annoyance only to watch in surprise as the robot fussed almost immediately.

"Oh no, oh no no! What a mess! What a mess!!" The robot's voice box hissed in exasperation, "clean up! Clean UP!"

He immediately began stacking them by the exact order and colors they were before. But he was somewhat slow, his processing program would scan the item before calculating exactly where and how he would put the block down.

The girl was watching him slowly build the tower, she was about to offer to help the friendly robot but Gregory tugged at her sleeve and dragged her quickly away.

They sprinted off, but in the distance they heard the robot let out a frantic laugh. They heard his light and clicking steps as he skipped their way.

"Is this a game of hide and seek?! I love this game!" It was said in a somewhat nervous manner, "but make sure not to run off too far, children, I wouldn't want you getting lost!"

The robot playfully chased the two of them, but as the kids were running ,they split separate ways. The robot skipped after Gregory, anxiously calling for him to come back.

(Y/n) ended up in one of the play-places. Still kind of confused as to why they were running from the jester robot. But then she remembered Gregory staring at the desk. Freddy told them to do something, something to do with that desk!

(Y/n) climbed through the play structure and ended up going down a yellow slide. She heard the sun robot nearby making that exasperated sound, meaning Gregory knocked over another one of those block towers.

At the end of the yellow tube, she saw Sun desperately looking around for something. He seemed to be losing his head over something he lost or was missing.

"Where is it? Where is it?!" He turned around in every direction, his systems seemed to be going haywire. (Y/n) saw a block that was placed just the right way behind one of the pillars of the play structure. It was one of those tower blocks!

She grabbed the block and nervously shuffled to the sporadic robot, who paused what he was doing and cocking his head at her curiously.

She hesitantly presented the toy block to the jester who was still as a statue and blankly staring at her. She extended her hand further to him, shyly smiling at the animatronic.

"Here... I think you lost this?" She murmured. The robot slowly, albeit hesitantly reached down to grab said rubber block. His long fingers curled around it as he took it, examining it quietly.

"...thank you..." he said, in a very hushed tone. His voice sounded nearly normal and human. Almost immediately, he turned around, back to normal, and was continuing his tower-building. But his hands seemed shakier.

(Y/n) backed up a distance away only to be snatched up by Gregory, she let out a small yelp as she was pulled towards the desk near the back.

"Come on! Let's go while he's still distracted," Gregory said. They made it behind the desk just in time to hear the robot dashing after them. They thought he would follow them behind but he stayed in the front of it, looking desperately between the two of them.

"Friends, friends! This-this area is off limits! We are gonna get in trouble..." Sun's voice trailed off with anxiety. "You don't want that do you?...Do you?"

His voice rang out as Gregory rummaged around through cupboards and papers, only to see a funny looking box that was Freddy themed. He grabbed it before glancing at the girl. She looked nervous but also shameful. She didn't like getting in trouble, she rarely did because she didn't want to see the disappointment in her parents faces.

The robot didn't cease trying to convince the children out from behind there and back to the safety of his daycare. (Y/n) looked like she was going to go back to the animatronic, an apology floating in the back of her mind.

"Do you want to see a puppet show?? I have a ton of glitter glue, do you like glitter glue? Googly eyes...?" The animatronic trailed off, sounding nervous and desperate even though he was permanently smiling.

Gregory poked the nose of the Freddy box for it looked like a button, it opened up its mouth to reveal a dark blue and gold badge. Gregory smiled in victory as he took it out of its casing.

Suddenly, the lights turned off with a slow whirring sound as everything became pitch black. The girl yelped fearfully.

Sun was immediately before them, on the counter. His wide smile and white eyes shining in the dull light of the computer screen on the desk.

"No! NO! Why would you do that!! Lights on! Lights on!!" The robot was having a mental breakdown before them, pulling at his rays and at his spinning face in anxiety. The girl watched with wide and fearful eyes, while Gregory pushed her back from the crazed robot. "I warned you! I WARNED YOU!!"

His voice-box began to growl and screech loudly as the robot pulled at his face even harder, sounding like he was in immense pain. He took a step back, then two, and he fell over the counter.

The children heard a horrific cracking and twisting sound from behind the desk. The girl's tears welled up at the sound of terrific screeching sounds. The friendly jester, she thought, is he dying? Gregory was holding her so tightly it hurt. The fear rolling off him in waves in his golden, glowing eyes.

The terrible screeching and cracking sounds went quiet for a couple of moments. The children stood rigid as planks.

"..Naughty children... naughty, naughty children.." A deep, deep and glitchy voice crooned. Long, spindly fingers gripped the counter as a creature from nightmares emerged from the shadows. Red eyes glowed with bloodlust as they narrowed at the children's frightened faces.

"...It's past your bedtime!~... you must be punished!"

The FNaF fan song Glamorous by CG5 is being released Sunday and I'm actually SOOO excited! Can't wait to hear it! It has the same title as this story 😩
EDIT: GLAMOROUS WAS RELEASED AND I LOVE ITTT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.8K 54
Y/N a child prodigy in robotics engineering. When the female completes her studies overseas, she decides to go back to her home city to find out what...
116K 2.4K 27
You are eighteen years old and you found yourself in a pizzeria. You find wonderful animatronics and make great friends. Then one catches your eyes...
386K 12.8K 34
! Friendship only ! #1 In fivenightsatfreddys and fnaf?!? Thank u sm!!! All the children run around the brightly lit daycare, but you sit alone. Your...
1.5K 78 27
[follows Markiplier's journey through Security Breach, because he's the only YouTuber who has done the play through that I like] So um yea. Just a no...