I Love You, Hater || K.TH × K...

By jaz_mine925

"I will love you, unconditionally." Started: August 5, 2022 Ended: June 13, 2023 More

Introduction
Ep. 1 "I DON'T LIKE YOU!"
Ep. 2 "Maybe I'm really worried"
Ep. 3 "IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"
Ep. 4 "What's wrong with you?"
Ep. 5 "In the graveyard"
Ep. 6 "Storytime"
Ep. 7 "Your cousins are here!"
Ep. 8 "Jealousy"
Ep. 9 "C-Cousin?"
Ep. 10 "You'll live with your cousins"
Character Guide
Ep. 11 "Attention"
Ep. 12 "Text"
Ep. 13 "Revenge"
Ep. 14 "Finally!"
Ep. 15 "Jerk"
Ep. 17 "She already came back?"
Ep. 18 - Final Part "

Ep. 16 "At the restaurant"

10 2 0
By jaz_mine925

Taehyung brought Jennie to her favorite restaurant and ordered their foods. While they're waiting, Taehyung starts a conversation with Jennie

Taehyung: Jennie?

Jennie: Hmm? *Did not look at Taehyung because she's busy with her phone*

Taehyung: Umm, uh... I'm just going to ask if you receive my messages.

Jennie: *Looked at Taehyung with curiosity* What messages?

Taehyung: *Got his phone and showed it to Jennie*

Jennie: So, it's you who keeps on messaging me. But how did you get my number?

Taehyung: I begged Jisoo noona. *Smiled and scratched his head*

Jennie: Uh, okay. *Looked down*

Taehyung: Why? Something wrong?

Jennie: Nothing. I just can't forgive you for what you did to me.

Taehyung: Well, I'm sorry about that! But why did you need to study abroad you can just like, you know, study in a different university here in Korea right?

Waiter: Umm, excuse me ma'am and sir, here's your orders.

Jennie: Oh, thank you! *Starts eating*

Jennie: About that, I agree to Mom that I'll study abroad 'cause I wanna take revenge on you but I just couldn't.

Taehyung: *Whispers* I missed you alot. *Looked down*

Jennie: Did you say something? *Tilt her head*

Taehyung: Uhh, nothing. *Nervous laugh*

Jennie: Just eat. Your food is getting cold. *Continue eating*

Taehyung: *Starts to eat* Did you know everyday in highschool, Chaeyoung and Lisa keeps on beating me when you left.

Jennie: Huh? Unnie didn't try to save you?

Taehyung: No and Yes. Sometimes when they cross the line. Lisa even tried to stab me with a pencil. Luckily, noona saw her and told her to stop.

Jennie: *Stunned* You must be hurt everyday. *Pats Tae's hair*

Taehyung: *Secretly smiled*

Jennie: You liked me don't you?

Taehyung: N-no I don't! *Clears his throat and speak in a deep voice*

Taehyung: Let's just finish eating so you can go home. Are your parents going to pick you up?

Jennie: You sounded so hot when you speak in deep voice. *Playly flirt*

Taehyung's mind: This girl is getting into the edge of my nerves! If she crossed it I'll bring her to a hotel. *Blushed*

Jennie: Okay, okay I'll stop. You're blushing too hard. You can't finish your food.

A/N: It's been months since I last posted. Stay safe and healthy!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1M 40.2K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...