Stubborn Heart💕 ( ZhanYi )

By zhanyi_lover

A Spoiled Rich Kid Wang Yibo.. Forced To Get Married To A Poor Middle Class Boy Xiao Zhan..! Wang Yibo Is A... More

Stubborn Heart : Prologue
Characters
1. Gusu Village
2. Spoiled Rich Kid
3. Mr Oldy
4. Last Wish
5. Arranged Marriage
6. Escape Plan
7. I'm Sorry!
8. Zhan ge
9. The Deal.
10. A Simple Hug
11. Something Something
12. Lizard
13. I'm In Love?
14. New Feelings.
15. Aphrodisiac 🔞
16. A Broken Heart.
17. Hope
19. My Universe ?
20. What's this feeling?
21. Yibo's Decision.
22. Unexpected Light.
23. Confession?
24. Late Realisation?
25. Painful Than Death!
26. New Beginning.
27. Teacher Wang.
28. Longing for you
29. Overflowing Emotions.
30. I love you 🔞
31. "I'm pregnant"
32. Let's Heal Each Other.
33. My Cute Piggy!

18. Stubborn Heart

2.7K 196 125
By zhanyi_lover

"gege will not bo-di.. gege is here.. please don't cry."

Hearing that yibo seemed to calm down as he slowly broke the hug and looked at Xiao zhan in unreadable expression. Xiao zhan who saw yibo stopped crying he slowly cupped yibo's face in his hands and asked gently "bo-di let gege call mom. till lay down here ok dear?" Zhan was talking in his softest voice and that made yibo to agree immediately as he just noded and grabbed Xiao zhan's hand.

Xiao zhan caressing yibo's hair spoke "good boy." And made him sleep in good position as he tried to get up but felt being dragged back as he saw yibo was still holding his hands and looking at him with puppy eyes that can melt anyone Xiao zhan smiled as he spoke "gege will come back soon dear. please?" Yibo unwillingly leaved the hold on zhan's hands as Xiao zhan tapped on yibo's back palm and leaved room to see if his mother-in-law was at home or not.

He dialed number and started walking towards ziyi's room as the call got connected he was in front of ziyi's room and saw ziyi was getting phone and about to pick up as she seemed to come home just now.

Zhan cut the call and immediately get Inside as he spoke "mom" Hearing that ziyi turned to see worried Xiao zhan she immediately went towards him and asked "what happened zhan? Are you okay son?".

Zhan shook his head and spoke " y-yibo having high fever. please check on him." Ziyi without wasting any time get her bag immediately went towards yibo's room with Xiao zhan.

when she entered she saw yibo was laying on bed ziyi sat down and touched yibo's forehead and it was really burning. she immediately put thermometer in yibo's mouth to check on his temperature. and it was over 103°f.

Ziyi immediately took out Acetaminophen injection in her bag and injected to yibo. to relieve pain and lesson fever. she with a worry looked at her son caressing his hairs she spoke "Bo. Wake up baby. You need to eat medicines"

But seems like yibo was in deep sleep didn't even woke up when ziyi injected the injection in his body. Instead he didn't even moved making her even more worry but she knows it will help as after yibo woke up he need to get medicines so she looked at zhan and asked "after Bo woke up. Give him this medicines make sure he had eaten something don't give it in empty stomach." zhan listened everything carefully and noded as ziyi patted his shoulder and spoke "take care of him. And if fever still didn't lessen call me. I'm in home not going back to hospital." Xiao zhan noded as he sat bedside yibo and ziyi walked away from room giving them privacy.

Xiao zhan looked at yibo's sleeping face as some hairs strans were coming on yibo's face and zhan's hands acted his own as he removed those hairs and tucked behind yibo's ears as his hand was still on yibo's face he looked at yibo's face every details and get lost in it.

Yibo looked like an angel. and zhan had a small smile on his lips watching yibo sleeping peacefully not caring about anything. but he frowned as he thought. Why yibo had fever? did yibo also drank something like his drink? he felt worried by passing seconds as he don't remember any slightest about last night.

he felt weird pain in his body and he was surprised how can just a drink can make you feel this weak. And thinking about those incidents again made his head hurt again as he caressed yibo's hairs and got up as he needed hot shower very much. he feel like he had lost his all of energy doing some hard work which he wasn't aware of but he just wished he didn't created any problems for yibo.

••

When he get inside the bathroom and locked the door as he looked at himself in the mirror and started to take off his clothes. he removed his all of clothes and pants when he was on boxers his attention got into his own reflection of mirror.

He frowned as he getting near to the mirror he looked at himself closely very closely particularly at his own lips which were looking bruised? Why they are so dark red and like abused? He didn't remembered he had fight with someone to get bruised this badly. but his heart raced with fear as his face paled at the other thought which he don't want to think. He was sure something like that will never happen and what if he had forced in his drunken state.

He turned on the cold shower instead and clutched hard on his hairs to remember what exactly happened. This was making him feel so frustrated he was feeling like he is missing something very important. His heart was feeling restless. he don't want to think a possibility that he raped yibo at his drunk state.

Xiao zhan slumped down on the floor as still the water droplets were flowing through his head towards his whole body. his eyes were teary just imagining if something like that had happened yesterday night he wouldn't be able to forgive himself. he will not able to live. he clenched his fist and mumbled no I can't do like that. I can't rape someone not my husband's. As yibo don't even see him as his husband and if he had forced yibo yesterday night then how can he show his face to
yibo?

But then he remembered the incident of gusu. When he had pinned yibo on the door yibo immediately defended himself and pinned him back yibo isn't someone who will let anyone take his advantage as he strong enough to protect himself. Nor yibo will willingly let him force him.

Thinking about all this he frowned again then both are not the situations then why he is like this and he don't even remember thats the biggest problem. He can't assume things so he get up and washed his body and get ready as he thought he will directly talk with yibo without thinking anything else and whatever it will be he will face it.

As he come out of the bathroom wearing an casual clothes yibo brought for him. he saw yibo was still sleeping. He dried his hairs and decided to cook something for yibo on his own as yibo needed energy and also need to get medicines.

He get downstairs towards the kitchen where was some maids preparing for the dinner as they saw Xiao zhan they bowed immediately and asked "young master. do you want something to eat?"

Xiao zhan shook head and asked politely to the lady in her 50's. "unm aunty i want to cook something for yibo. can i?

she smiled warmly as she was the nanny of yibo she always took care of yibo as her own son. she noded and asked " Tell me what ingredients you want. I'll help you" Xiao zhan smiled politely as he started to prepare soup for yibo with Mrs Smith.

After an hour Xiao zhan was done making soup for yibo. He made pork ribs soup for yibo so he would have better taste in mouth.

Mrs Smith smiled watching soup and spoke "I'm sure, young master yibo will love it." Zhan smiled and bowed to her "thank you mrs Smith, for helping me." She immediately shook her heads and spoke "oh common young master don't bow to me. And call me just aunty." Zhan noded and spoke "then call me just zhan. I'm just like your son." She patted his head and spoke "you have a good heart son. I'm Happy young master yibo got such a nice person as husband." Zhan noded but deep down he thought "he deserves better than me" .

After getting soup in the bowl he started going towards yibo's room he himself didn't ate anything from morning but he care less he just want yibo to get better soon and eat medicines then he can eat later he never cared about his own heath even when he was young he used to take care of his mother and he got used to not thinking about what he wants all he cared was what his close person's needed and what they wants and how can he make them happy.

soon he entered inside the room to see yibo had opened his eyes and now looking at him as he started walking towards him. zhan slowly put the tray on the near table as he helped yibo to sat up which yibo obediently let him do that.

Zhan sat on the stool near the bed as he touched yibo's forehead to check fever at that yibo closed his eyes and yibo's fever was lessoned which made zhan breath sigh if relif as he softly spoke "your fever is now not that high still you need to get medicines. so fastly drink this soup."

Yibo first looked at the soup then at Xiao zhan for some times and watching that Xiao zhan asked "what happened? You don't like it? Yibo shook his head in denial as he asked " Did gege eat anything from morning?"

Xiao zhan was surprised at such a question he was dumbfounded for the first time he felt like this. yibo himself was sick still asking him if he eat something or not. instead of his health the younger was worried for him this made Xiao zhan to float with so many emotions as he gulped hard and just shook his head.

Yibo frowned as he took spoon from Xiao zhan's hand and taking some amount of soup he get near towards Xiao zhan's lips and spoke "gege should also eat or he will get sick" Xiao zhan's heart felt heavy as his eye's teared up but he controled he shook his head and spoke "n-no. g-gege will eat later. bo-di is sick. he should eat first"

Yibo pouted watching Xiao zhan made the spoon get near to his plump lips as the smell was very addictive and his stomach also growled making Xiao zhan to smile secretly as his face turned red and he finally let that spoon to enter his mouth and when the soup reached his taste buds his eye's light up as he asked "gege made this?" Xiao zhan noded with a smile as he make another spoon of soup near yibo's mouth which yibo gladly ate as he spoke "it's tasty. Like as always" Making Xiao zhan's heart to feel flutter as that's what he wanted to see a satisfied smile on Younger's lips. He had decided till younger is with him he will give everything to younger as best as he can.

suddenly yibo took the spoon in Xiao zhan's hand and made it enter Xiao zhan's mouth forcefully making Xiao zhan shock as he was lost in the thoughts didn't noticed younger's actions. while yibo giggled watching the shocked face of elder. Xiao zhan just smiled and drinked soup. as like this they feed each other till bowl is empty and after that Xiao zhan made yibo drink medicines.

As the medicines was strong made yibo's eyelids to feel heavy as he soon fall asleep and Xiao zhan tucked him in a blanket as touched yibo's forehead one last time to check fever as it's getting normal temperature making zhan to feel relaxed as he also layed besides yibo.

suddenly yibo hold zhan's hand in his sleep making zhan surprised but zhan didn't took his hand back from younger's hold as younger was holding his hand like a kid holds his parents hand not to get lost somewhere and yibo looked like a baby like this made zhan smile as he just softly spoke "sleep well bo-di" as he wanted to ask yibo about yesterday night's events but watching how yibo is tired he didn't brought that topic he decided to ask yibo tomorrow morning. thinking about it soon he fall asleep.

••

Next Day!

Yibo slowly opened his eye's only too feel he is laying on something hard and smooth thing. he looked down to see it's his husband's muscular chest whom he had made pillow.

He slowly looked up at Xiao zhan who was sleeping very calmly while his one hand was resting on yibo's waist while yibo's whole body was on top Xiao zhan when yibo realised their position he blushed and tried to move away but the grip was very tight he couldn't move so at the end he gave up and decided to lay down there some time.

Today he felt relaxed and light weight his body wasn't paining now that much by medicines. he then suddenly touched his forehead remembering yesterday's events and his fever was totally gone. he looked at his husband and remembered how Xiao zhan took care of him and feed him. he smiled remembering it.

Then his eyes fall at the clock on the wall it was 8am in the morning. he frowned thinking how did Xiao zhan sleeping this late?

but suddenly he remembered whole day incident and that made his body to sweat a little as he immediately jerked away from Xiao zhan's warm soothing embrace. as he immediately felt loss of that warmness but his head started to feel dizzy at the images playing on his mind of the day earlier.

But what yibo didn't noticed was because of his sudden action Xiao zhan's sleep broke as his husband was already sat down and looking at him worriedly and asked "bo-di are you okay?" Xiao zhan tried to touch yibo's forehead but yibo immediately moved away making Xiao zhan's hand to stop in middle as yibo was looking at Xiao zhan with a fear and Xiao zhan took it different way as he immediately moved his hand away and spoke "i-im sorry.. i.. Just w-wanted to check .. If your fever is gone or not." Yibo can see hurt expression on Xiao zhan's face at his rejection but yibo can't help he don't know how to react after all he just reacted as per his mind worked.

Xiao zhan who saw sudden changes in yibo's behavior his heart pained it was the first time yibo rejected his touch and that made him to feel scared at the assumptions about when he was drunk. he tried his best to make his composer calm but his heart was beating so fast because of fear.

Yibo slowly moved away and tried to speak normal "i-im good." as yibo tried to get up but Xiao zhan's voice stopped him. "Uh.. y-yibo can I talk with you sometime?"

yibo who heard Xiao zhan's serious voice felt his body nervous as he knows what Xiao zhan wants to talk about but he wasn't ready so he tried to excuse "a-ah can't we talk later zhan ge."

He heard deep exhale of Xiao zhan and a pleading voice "please bo-di?" Yibo didn't said anything nor he looked at Xiao zhan's face he was silent for a moment when Xiao zhan again spoke "what happened after I got drunk?"

yibo felt his heart swelling at the reality Xiao zhan actually forgot everything. he don't know why he was wishing his husband not to remember it but when he actually got to know his husband don't remember about their first time he felt disappointed and sad his heart was hurt still he was silent he don't want to look at Xiao zhan's eyes nor he have courage right now. first he need to figure out all of the things which he promised to himself to get to know what his husband feels for him till then he can't tell about that intercourse as Xiao zhan will blame himself and forcefully accept him and give him all rights as a husband as he knows Xiao zhan won't run away after getting to know about that night.

but yibo don't want that he don't want to force his feelings on his husband. Love is not a thing you can get by force and load of responsibility he don't want to be responsibility of Xiao zhan he want his husband to feel same for him what he feels for his zhan ge. He wants to enjoy each and every moment of life with his husband. be with his husband in sickness and happiness. he want to hold his husband hands causally, he want to kiss his husband's cheek and want to see that beautiful bunny smile after his sweet gestures. he want his husband to pull him in embrace and they enjoy the warmth of each other's body. But it won't be possible if it will vanish by just that incident. he will loose his zhan ge already without even trying and even after his trying if Xiao zhan can't love him back he will learn to accept it but he isn't a psychopath or a obsessed person. Love don't teach you to a way of hatred. You can't achieve it by war it's a deep feeling that only can be feel by another heart. It should be worshipped and handled by tenderness & fondness with full of warmth. There should be passion, yearning , adoration, desire & devotion towards another person. and yibo wants to earn it.

when yibo didn't answered for a while Xiao zhan felt more scared as he with a hesitation asked "d-did i do something wrong? d-did i f-forced myself on you?"

Yibo hearing that widen his eyes in shock as he immediately looked at Xiao zhan and immediately denied "NO ZHAN GE. Never!" there was an anger also in his voice. At how can zhan ge think like that. His husband never ever will force him even in that critical state he asked his permission. yibo's face was red when Xiao zhan talked something like that about himself.

Xiao zhan was shocked at the loud voice of yibo he tried to ask his confusion "i-im sorry.. actually my lips were bruised and i-i thought i-i raped you" Xiao zhan looked down as his fist was clenched tightly.

Yibo sighed deeply as he touched his hand on that fist and spoke softly "zhan ge."

Xiao zhan's grip immediately loosened on his fist as he looked at yibo with tears in his eyes and yibo couldn't help as he immediately pulled Xiao zhan on his embrace and hugged him tightly and spoke "No zhan ge! You didn't. you will never." Xiao zhan felt the sudden weight on his chest lifted as he unknowingly hugged yibo tightly back. then still hugging he asked "t-then w-what happened to my lips. And after I got drunk?"

Yibo didn't said anything and Xiao zhan broke the hug and looked at yibo and asked "did I create some scene? I-i don't have idea how I'll react as it was my first time to drink"

Yibo shook his head with a forced smile and spoke "y-you.. just fall asleep immediately.. a-and.. t-then.. Ah.. y-you .. Woke up suddenly and.. t-tried to go the bathroom and slipped and i-i helped you. Ah thats why m-maybe your lips w-will be bruised." Yibo make a story while telling Xiao zhan with a shuttering voice as he never lied In his life and it's too difficult for him still he hoped Xiao zhan won't ask anything now.

While Xiao zhan hearing that lowered his head and spoke "i-im sorry if I make it difficult for you. and sorry for spoiling your mood in your best friends marriage." Xiao zhan spoke with full sincerity and regret.

Yibo shook his head and spoke "it's ok. don't say sorry. Within us there is no need of sorry and thank you."

Hearing that Xiao zhan looked at yibo with unknown emotions and yibo just smiled and gave a squeeze on Xiao zhan's hands which Xiao zhan returned with same gesture.

TBC..

_______________⋆✰✾❣✾✰⋆_____________

3.4k Words 🦋

sometimes actions speaks louder than words. whatever they are doing for each other and understanding in all the way without even speaking words that tells they are going on such a path which have no turning back. it's just this stubborn heart don't understand what this feeling called.💕

For Next Chapter , Target - 125 Votes ⭐!
See you guys in next update 🌸

Thanks For Reading :) 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 3.1K 27
xiao zhan is popular guy in the university, because of his handsome face, flirting style and his cool habits xiao zhan is belong to very rich family...
45.2K 2.7K 13
Xiao Zhan is arranged married to a woman he don't love, they always fight for simple matter and sometimes Zhan had enough. One day his childhood frie...
523K 33.7K 73
Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his handsome features, he is known as Mr. Hands...
127K 7.8K 29
A simple love story/ fan fiction , i won't be harsh on your heart 😌✨💘 -"are you crazy?" -"Yes I am, crazy over you" Xiao zhan is a new student in t...