JI HUZOORI | ✔

By Sonali_nefelibata

AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K s... More

🌠PRELUDE🌠
🌠BEFORE YOU PROCEED!🌠
🌠WALL OF MOODBOARDS🌠
✨CHAPTER 1✨
✨CHAPTER 2✨
✨CHAPTER 3✨
✨CHAPTER 4✨
✨CHAPTER 5✨
✨CHAPTER 6✨
✨CHAPTER 7✨
✨CHAPTER 8✨
🌠SURPRISE🌠
✨CHAPTER 9✨
✨CHAPTER 10✨
✨CHAPTER 11✨
✨CHAPTER 12✨
✨CHAPTER 13✨
✨CHAPTER 14✨
✨CHAPTER 15✨
✨CHAPTER 16✨
✨CHAPTER 17✨
✨CHAPTER 18✨
✨CHAPTER 19✨
✨CHAPTER 20✨
✨CHAPTER 21✨
✨CHAPTER 22✨
✨CHAPTER 23✨
✨CHAPTER 24✨
✨CHAPTER 25✨
✨CHAPTER 26✨
✨CHAPTER 27✨
✨CHAPTER 28✨
✨CHAPTER 29✨
✨CHAPTER 30✨
✨CHAPTER 31✨
✨CHAPTER 32✨
✨CHAPTER 33✨
✨CHAPTER 34✨
✨CHAPTER 35✨
✨CHAPTER 36✨
✨CHAPTER 37✨
✨CHAPTER 38✨
NOTIFYING!!!
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!
✨CHAPTER 39✨
❤️LET'S TITTLE-TATTLE❤️
✨CHAPTER 40✨
✨CHAPTER 41✨
✨CHAPTER 42✨
✨CHAPTER 43✨
✨CHAPTER 44✨
✨CHAPTER 45✨
✨CHAPTER 46✨
✨CHAPTER 47✨
✨CHAPTER 48✨
✨CHAPTER 49✨
✨ LET'S CHAT!✨
✨CHAPTER 50✨
✨CHAPTER 51✨
✨CHAPTER 52✨
✨CHAPTER 54✨
✨CHAPTER 55✨
✨CHAPTER 56✨
✨CHAPTER 57✨
✨CHAPTER 58✨
✨CHAPTER 59✨
GRATITUDE & REVIEWS
✨CHAPTER 60✨
✨CHAPTER 61✨
✨CHAPTER 62✨
✨CHAPTER 63✨
✨CHAPTER 64✨
✨CHAPTER 65✨
✨CHAPTER 66✨
✨CHAPTER 67✨
✨CHAPTER 68✨
✨CHAPTER 69✨
🌠Au revoir Super Soon!🌠
✨CHAPTER 70✨
UNTIL NEXT UPDATE!
✨CHAPTER 71✨
✨CHAPTER 72✨
✨CHAPTER 73✨
✨CHAPTER 74✨
✨CHAPTER 75✨
✨CHAPTER 76✨
✨ 365*2 ✨
✨CHAPTER 77✨
✨CHAPTER 78✨
✨CHAPTER 79✨
✨CHAPTER 80✨
NOT AN UPDATE
EPILOGUE~1 (Part-1)
EPILOGUE~1 (Part-2)
EPILOGUE~2.0 (Part-1)
EPILOGUE~2.0 (Part-2)
IN THE SHADOW'S WAKE
✨NEW BOOKS ALERT✨

✨ CHAPTER 53✨ + Very Important, Kindly See!

4.5K 385 223
By Sonali_nefelibata

Note - This is probably the last time this part is being republished.

(This is exhausting! Despite telling you all to follow my profile and keep track on all important announcements, many readers repeatedly and still barge into my inbox complaining that they are unable to view the chap or why I don't publish/republish/update any chap.

Kindly keep this utterly simple thing in your minds that there's no such problem from my end. Even if it's there, then surely from Wattpad or your own end itself. I don't deliberately block certain readers to view my updates.

First, you neither post your reviews to my updates nor follow my profile, never even vote and then you casually or shamelessly, to be precise, text me disrespectful words in my inbox for this very reason.
Do I really deserve this?

It's better to not offer anything at all, then to offer something which disrupts someone's sanity.

I'd been very polite to each and every person I came across on this platform till date.
But due to above mentioned reason, from today onwards, I may overlook messages of few readers who don't vote, follow and be respectful towards me.

Few readers literally behave as if I'd begged them to read my book.

I know, respect is commanded and not demanded. So I'm not demanding anything but I'm only being careful for my own peace.

Apologies! If my words bothered/insulted you in any way.)

{The ones who don't follow me, do go through my last 3 announcements if in case you aren't getting anything from this whole note.}

~~~

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - yashikadewangan13🖤✨

~~~

"Talents include:
- being unknowable to everyone including myself,
- being present yet unreachable,
- swinging wildly between two emotions at any given time,
- repressing everything and mistaking it for stability..............."

On it's own accord, Manjiri's head got leaned on Shaurya's shoulder. And when he turned his face to spare a glance at her, she landed her supple warm mushes against his smooth cheek, just above his stubble, to plant an unhurried peck over there.

The happiness that he sensed at then was nonpareil. While the stillness she felt with having him so close to her being was definitely unparalleled.

And at then, they might could have traded anything for those very emotions right away. Because at that moment, all that mattered to them was them, them and only them. Gusts of wind again began to blow, thus yet again making the branches of the tree above their heads to shed off a few scented flowers upon them.

Shaurya was still for a moment, but then he looked at her when her head got leaned on his shoulder yet again.

The moment shimmered with something beautiful and delicate, and it wasn't broken when she had pulled away. It lingered, fine and lovely, under the surface.

Both shared some moments of silence together whilst watching the splendid sight before them.

"Manjiri!"

Shaurya called out when he found no movement from her side. However, she didn't reply. Thinking that maybe she had dozed off, he angled his face to peek a glance at her.

"Manjiri!"

He shook her on finding her aimlessly staring the calm river flowing in front of their eyes. In response, on getting alarmed, Manjiri pulled off her head from his shoulder.

"Y...yes."

"Where have you zoned out all of a sudden?"

He probed peering at her face carefully. She drawled taking a soft sigh and looking ahead.

"I don't know... Umm! I mean nowhere!"

"But I know."

He remarked making her throw a questioning stare at him.

"What do you know?"

"That you don't know me."

He shrugged. She sighed inwardly and muttered looking away.

"It's not true."

"Then that means you know me, do you?"

He asked quietly. Off late, Manjiri had got well accustomed to his all sorts of hidden ways of oblique inquiries. She knew he won't let pass the discussion unless his keen curiosities get fixed.

"What do you wanna know, Shaurya?"

"You very well know."

He mumbled making her face him. He somehow pulled her towards him in a way that both of them were facing and sitting across each other closely.

"Look, I can't really understand how you feel. But I can assure that I somehow can accompany you in dealing with it." On hearing him, she lowered her eyes. He saw her scrunching her nose, perhaps to fight the threatening sting of fresh tears. But before she could palm her eyes, he held both of her hands forcibly and asked, "You're missing her, right?"

"Immensely!"

She whispered looking down, biting her lips to stifle her eyes to absorb the forming moisture back. He squeezed her hands, not letting them to be set free. She so wanted to hide her face somewhere, if not in her palms then perhaps in his chest. But he seemed too adamant to hear her first.

"Verbalize, how much?"

"My birthday wish isn't anything special or extraordinary, but a surprise visit from her, Shaurya.
A knock on the door, a tight bear hug and some tears of joy. I neither need cake nor gifts but just her.
I need my person, Shaurya. Just her!"

As she finished, tears gathered in her eyes. However, she forcibly tried to blink them away. She didn't want to shed a single tear, especially in front of him. She hated when people used to offer her their looks of pity.

However, she didn't realize how but eventually she ended up sharing her thoughts with him despite the hesitance.
Thoughts which were disturbing her sanity.
Thoughts which were effortlessly driving her somewhere else.

"Despite how efficiently I have learned to camouflage myself with a shield of strength, but at times, especially in the moments of joy, her absence literally upsets me a lot."

"I know it's hard for you. And I'm here only.
Tell me what hurts or upsets you the most, I'm listening to you, Manjiri.
I'm listening."

Shaurya couldn't help but mutter his reassurance. His own sudden urge amazed him, an urge to be with her. An urge to be always there for her. Nobody's pain didn't matter to him as much as hers. The instinct to wrap his arms around her overpowered his senses when he saw her shaking as hot tears gushed down her cheeks.

Hurt was written all over her face. It definitely wasn't the first time he found her in such condition, but still he just couldn't let his eyes to look at her like that. Something within him too broke when she constantly shook trying to hold back her sobs.

He instantly released her hands on watching her being restless like that. He didn't want that. He felt sorry for not letting her use her hands.

"Sorry!"

He mumbled out pulling her close to his chest. An ugly sob burst out from her throat as she fell into his arms. She sank in there and cried so hard that he was kind of certain that her chest must have ached withstanding all that. Soon he heard her whispering amidst her broken sobs,

"She just walked away even though she knew I had so much to share with her... All my words left unsaid, Shaurya.
She betrayed me when she left me by breaking all those promises which she made to me. You know she used to share everything to me, but in her last days, she didn't even talk to me properly. She didn't even let me know how serious her condition was. She simply broke my trust and left.
No matter how hard I tried to become her support, but I just couldn't. She didn't find me worthy enough to understand her pain "

Manjiri herself didn't believe for a moment what all was coming out from her mouth. She didn't realize that amidst her consistent yearning, a silent but loud agony too used to reside within her. But now, there was no point to keep that in. So whilst rubbing her cheeks vigorously inside his warm embrace, she word by word kept on pouring what all was clogging her senses,

"She spoke to Dii about her last wishes but not me, just because I was the younger one and I had no right on neither her nor my own life.
She believed that I won't get her, nor her compulsions and aspirations.
She even doubted if I would oblige to her whim or not... She just wanted to wash her hands off me at the earliest by fulfilling her duties towards me.
But Shaurya, wasn't being with me was her duty? Wasn't hearing me out for once was her duty?"

She probed as she pulled back a little to glance up at him. She added when she received no reply from him except a silent sympathetic stare.

"Was I really a burden on her?"

He shook his head in negative as he pulled her back into his arms. She sobbed into his chest whilst quizzing him,

"Then why did she quit on me, Shaurya?
Was I too much to deal with?"

"No, Manjiri."

He tried to console whilst sinking his fingers through her tangled locks. She pulled back again, this time trying for a deeper breath as her voice was coming out wobbly.

"Shaurya, why did my Dadi take me as a weak person?
Why she believed that after her I would not be able to look after myself? Why did she bring you in between all of this chaos?
Her whims turned everything upside down."

Shaurya stiffened hearing that. Though he tried to act casual by masking his instant unease. Extracting one of those ever-present handkerchief from his jeans' pocket, he gently dabbed her eyes with that and asked,

"And you are regretting by obliging to her whim, huh?"

"Why do you always think so?"

Manjiri replied after sniffing her nose to clear it out. She definitely didn't want him to misunderstand anything. Directly or indirectly, it felt so wrong to hurt his sentiments in any way.

"Shaurya, you and happiness are directly proportional for me in this world. Trust me!"

He stared at her, trying to process what she just said. Hardly had a moment passed, when she resumed vocalising with fresh tears in her eyes,

"But how can I tell you that the word happiness has a lot more meaning when it is associated with her presence...
You're right that I'm regretting, but not by obliging to her whim. But because of something that I myself couldn't properly understand."

"How should I tell you that despite seeing her burning into ashes in front of my eyes, my heart desperately waits for her to come back and hug me tightly.
I swear I won't fight with her at all at then, I'll forget everything.
You know, I sometimes wonders if she could be back saying that it was kinda prank or something like that..." Manjiri managed to say between a sob, "Shaurya, she should have talked to me for once. Just for once so that I might be at peace right now.
And there she used to claim that she loved me the most... Dii and Jai Bhaiya too used to claim the same, you know. But what did they do?"

He didn't answer only nodded. 'I know' - That's what his touch said when he held her trembling hands in his still ones and gently rubbed them in between his fingers.

"Shaurya, I've started getting scared of these claims of love. They sprout doubts within me..."

And she lost her voice due to cough. When she sobered up a bit after coughing persistently, he cupped her face and made her match his gaze.

"Manjiri, those weren't just claims. They all really loved you and they still do. They just tried to depict their love in their own ways..."

She intervened by scooting away his hands from her face. She kind of yelled at him, her body vigorously shook due to the impact of her yell.

"But in that process, they didn't realize that in their depiction of love, they weren't valuing my love for them. They crushed it.
Why did they become so selfish in love that they simply overlooked every other thing? Were my emotions so useless?"

Too astonished with the way she yelled, he immediately encircled his arms around her. She was emotionally exhausted by then, she didn't possess any energy to fight for anything after that. She just wanted to close her eyes and stay in his embrace, the only place where she off late started to believe that she belonged there.

Resting her face against his chest, she calmly urged whilst wiping her tears.

"I know, grief is the price we pay for love.
But Shaurya, I have no more strength for such testaments of love left within me.
Yes, I'm weak here. Very weak!"

Hearing that he tightened his hold around her. It was unknown for how long they remained like that, but when he noticed that her chest-wracking sobs had turned into quite stuttering hiccups, he loosened his arms around her. And when he seemed convinced that she won't explode into tears again, he pulled back enough to rub the pads of his thumbs under her closed eyes.

"Just because you're sensitive that doesn't mean you're weak. You're strong, very strong, my Silly Head..."

His warm breath against her face was enough for her to open her eyes and glance up at him. Connecting their foreheads, Shaurya added.

"But you know, carrying a huge baggage of misery and heartbreak is a sign of weakness. Unless you learn the art of expressing your emotions, you won't be able to heal. I can understand that it's hard to accept, but it is what it is. Eventually, one has to look forward.
It's not wrong to miss her but it's very wrong to keep hurting your own self from time to time like this. Thereby, let out every damn thing you feel or want others to make you feel!"

She didn't quite know what to say at that. She just meekly nodded and lowered her lashes. Her heart did a somersault when she sensed him pressing his warm mouth against her forehead. Her eyes got shut without wasting a single second, ready to drown in whatever he had to offer her.

She was the kind of person who used to be too scared to open up. She believed that even if she did that she might not stop pouring for long. And that was why she preferred to be safe in her shell... Unless he reached out to her.

He literally redefined everything for her.

Tilting her head up with the help his forefinger, he enunciated in a very calm tone,

"Look here and make a promise that from next time onwards, if you'll feel annoyed, frustrated or miserable, you won't let it grow inside you." He added after sliding his palm along the length of her neck, "Don't you dare try to calm yourself by saying it's okay, rather dispose of your feelings by reaching out to someone... reaching out to me.
Promise me that you'll speak your heart out to me. Promise?"

"Promise!"

She whispered swallowing the lump forming in her throat. She knew with complete certainty that she had never been safer than she was with him.

Her blood surged with the knowledge that his warm presence was more than just a balm to everything in her that ached or stung or bled. His presence truly valued her presence.

"I'm glad that Dadi chose you for me."

She muttered locking her gaze with him. On noticing her lips forming a slow sly smile, he beamed putting forward.

"Are you really?"

She blinked her eyes in response. He flicked her forehead by vocalising in a teasing tone,

"You're glad despite the fact that I've got too many wives..."

"Why you always take sadistic pleasure in irking me up?"

She whined rubbing her forehead. He passed an amused smirk complaining,

"Hey, but I care too."

"So when did I even invalidate on this?"

"But you neither even appreciate me on this... And it's needless to say that I very duly crave for your appreciation."

"I appreciate you, Shaurya, and everything you do. I genuinely do!"

She replied taking her mouth close to the corner of his mouth to press a feathery peck.

Perhaps, Shaurya received much more than just few words of appreciation... And that made him severely blush. He thanked God that it was dark all around otherwise she must have noticed how scarlet his skin could get with her that act. Though, she might have faintly noted that before only.

He exhaled a deep breath and stood, pulling her up with him. A wide smile spread out on her face as he immediately interlaced his fingers with hers as they begun trailing, as if she was a young girl who might get deflected from the way back to the lodge. Their fingers laced together so tightly that she just hoped they'd never come undone.

A blow of emotion hit her at then. He definitely and potentially had become an integral part of her life. He pulled her heartstrings in a way that no other person could.

That was where and who and how she should be: with Shaurya!

Her Shaurya, her person...

"But it's true, you can fall in love with people's souls.
With peoples gestures, hearts and morals......
With people's smiles and with people's minds - without exchanging a single proper kiss, and without saying a single word."

~~~

Dear ones, do share your honest views on this chap and the story, as this is the only source of motivation which literally pushes me to pen down.
This can also help me in improving. So yes, eagerly waiting now.
I would really appreciate if each one of you will come and put forward your genuine reviews + expectations from me and
"JI HUZOORI".

~~~

This is it for now. Hope you liked it. I am sorry for the mistakes.

In case if you want to share your views or suggest something, you are more than welcome.

⭐My sincere request to all the SILENT READERS - Do vote this chap.⭐

Till then take care and stay connected.

Love ♥️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 2K 13
ᴀ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ's ʟɪғᴇ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴀᴛᴀʟ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪɴs ᴀʟʟ. sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ...
1.3M 51.7K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
579K 28.3K 52
ᴅᴀᴀsᴛᴀᴀɴ-ᴇ-ᴍᴏʜᴀʙʙᴀᴛ⇏𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎♡ ♕𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒♕ A collection of romantic stories with a little bi...
1.1M 53.3K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...