TAINTED HEART | D.HALE

Galing kay haleshoe

and for you i keep my legs apart, and forget about my tainted heart TEENWOLF SEASON 3b-4 DEREK HALE x OC (no... Higit pa

TAINTED HEART
SYNOPSIS
ACT I
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
ACT II
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

2.7K 118 56
Galing kay haleshoe

chapter thirty four
( perishable )

          It had been a couple days since Sofia started teaching Derek about guns. Ever since, things have been different between the two.

Stolen glances were turned to stolen kisses, physical proximity seemed closer than ever, and the air felt lighter. Sofia knew things had changed, and she hadn't minded it. Her and Derek seemed to be at an in-between state.

Sometime during the afternoon, Scott and Lydia had brought Parrish to Derek's loft. Scott tried his best to explain the situation to both Sofia and Derek.

"So, let me get this straight," Sofia was the first to state everyone's confusion. "This deputy guy basically smothered you in gasoline?"

Parrish nodded as Derek continued examining his hands. Lydia looked down at Jordan's arms, "It's the hair and nails, isnt it? The parts of the body that are essentially dead."

Derek nodded, "Well, they should be gone."

"I was set on fire. All of me should be gone," Parrish panicked.

"Not necessarily," Sofia looked between Derek and Parrish.

"What do you mean?"

"Not if you're like us," Scott finally spoke.

"Like you?" Parrish's confusion relented.

Derek looked towards Scott, "I don't think he's like us."

Sofia grabbed Parrish's arms to look at them one more time, "He's definitely something."

"But what?" Lydia persisted.

"Sorry," Derek apologized. "I have no idea."

"But you knew about Jackson and Kira," Scott was trying to stay optimistic.

Derek blew out a breath, "This is a little out of my experience. There might be something in the beastiary. Did you try Argent?"

"I don't know where he is." Scott turned to Sofia, "Have you talked to him recently?"

Sofia tried to think back, "Uh, no, not that I can think of."

"Ok, hold on." Parrish interrupted.  "What's a beastiary? Actually, that's not even my first question. Just... Just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia?"

Sofia, Derek, and Scott all exchanged a glance of confusion before looking at Lydia. Parrish spoke again before anyone could ask what he meant, "Are you all psychic?"

Sofia couldn't help the quiet snicker that left her body, "Psychic?"

"Yeah," Parrish answered like it was obvious.

"Not exactly," Scott wasn't sure how to explain everything.

Parrish looked between each of the supernatural beings, "Okay. Then what are you?"

Scott took a second to look at Derek. The older man gave him a shrug of approval before he turned back. Scott closed his eyes for a second and transformed them into their glowing red hue.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Sofia wasn't sure how long it had been. Scott was attempting to explain the supernatural to Parrish but it wasn't going great.

"So, what's a kanima?" Parrish asked for the second time.

"We'll get back to that," Scott tried to move on. "Just know that everyone like us, everyone with some kind of supernatural ability, is on the Deadpool."

Parrish was clearly upset, "But I don't even know what I am."

"I'm pretty sure they don't care," Derek said bluntly.

Sofia slapped his arm, "That's why we're here to help, Jordan."

Parrish attempted a smile but was still anxious, "How many professional assassins are we talking about?"

Lydia sighed, "We're starting to lose count."

"Not to mention my family," Sofia took a deep breath and tried not to think about it. She crossed her arms.

Scott looked to Derek, "But is it still just professionals?"

"I don't think Haigh's ever tried anything like this. I think he was taking a chance," Parrish answered.

"That means anyone with the Deadpool could take a chance."

"That's reassuring," Sofia squinted her eyes at Derek.

Parrish stood from his seat, "But if Haigh had it, then who else does? How easy is it to get this thing now?"

Sofia's phone started buzzing in her pocket before anyone else could say anything. She quickly pulled her phone out and excused herself out into the hallway.

"Hey, what's up?"

Braeden sighed, "I'm about to go in and talk with the arsonist. Any important info I should know?"

"Uh, he's not a professional. I know that for sure. Let me finish up here then i'll head over to the station," Sofia talked with Braeden for another minute before hanging up and returning to the loft.

She passed Parrish on his way out and nodded towards him. He still held a look of panic.

"Hey, I'm gonna head over to the police station. Braeden's interviewing Haigh, maybe she can get something out of him," Sofia told the remaining three people in the room.

"Text me if you hear anything," Derek turned to her from his spot across the room. Sofia nodded in confirmation, knowing that was Derek's own way of saying stay safe.

Before Sofia could leave, Lydia, who had just sat down on the edge of Derek's bed, cleared her throat. All eyes fell to the strawberry blonde, more specifically the item in her hand.

"What's this?" Lydia asked with a coy smile.

Sofia felt her face heat up once she realized Lydia was holding one of her bras. She quickly walked up to the girl and snatched it from her hand. She bunched it up as much as possible as if to hide it.

"A bra. Some women like to use them," Sofia tried to resort to sarcasm to erase her embarrassment.

Lydia tilted her head, keeping the smile, "Why was it in Derek's bed?"

Sofia panicked, looking between Derek, Lydia, and Scott, "I don't know."

She looked at Derek, "Perv."

"Really?" Derek rolled his eyes.

Scott took a moment to absorb the information, "Wait. Are you two...? Is this...?"

He couldn't fully find the right words to use. The teasing grin plastered on his face said enough.

"No," Sofia said at the same time Derek answered, "Yes."

The two exchanged a look before speaking again. This time Sofia said yes while Derek said no. The two teenagers in the room spared a knowing look with one another.

"It's complicated," Sofia groaned. "Can I go now?"

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

haleshoe is typing...

THANK YOU SM FOR 100K READS OMFG. I WONT BE TOO SAPPY OR ANYTHING BUT I APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO READS THIS

AND SPECIAL SHOUT-OUT TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTS, ILY GUYS AND U MAKE MY DAY

now onto stuff ab the actual chap lmao

i love them.

anywho, sofia and derek have officially moved into the next stage of their relationship🥳

ALSO — for anyone who saw my recent tiktok,
JUST TRUST ME

thank you for reading!!
hope you enjoyed <33

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

857K 22.9K 61
Derek was supposed to hate Maeve, he had to hate Maeve. Yet, he found himself undeniably in love with her. COMPLETE ( with epilogue and bonus chapter...
285K 6.2K 75
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. "you're mine sweetheart, you're always going to be mine... forever." or in which a dark, brooding, mysterious alpha werewolf m...
4.7K 180 44
"you are my one you set my world on fire" - Derek Hale x Oc Oc x Oc - SEASONS 1-6 and MOVIE - season 1: completed season 2: completed season 3: in t...
256K 6.3K 24
In which Derek and Emilia are finally getting the family they've always wanted, but happiness never lasts long in Beacon Hills. Derek Hale - season 3...