1. THIS IS ONLY THE BEGIN. ST...

By FeniceAlbatros32

Did you fall in love with Can and Sanem's fairy tale and were left with that longing to know how the story wo... More

MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR
1. Bodrum - Orak island
2. The idea
3. Mihriban's estate
4. Istanbul - the last boat awakening
5. Time to return
6. The homecoming of CapCan and Macho
8. The arrival
9. Home sweet home
10. In the vegetable garden
11. Sister Mihriban
12. The plan in the agency
13. First night on the mainland
14. The surprise
15. Chaos in the agency
16. They are back, baby!
17. Life Change
18. Welcome back Can & Sanem
19. Metin
20. A new chapter
21. Aunt Remide's project
22. And now?
23. Awakenings that are good for the heart
24. For every beautiful thing
25. Not a farewell, but a goodbye
26. The envelope
27. For Can & Sanem
28. The Decision
29. The signature
30. The family house
31. Signals
32. In sickness and in health
33. Life's best surprise
34. The first ultrasound scan
35. The announcement
36. Sometimes they return
37. An unexpected arrival
38. Face to face with Ayhan
39. Surprise within a surprise
40. The nursery
41. The new member of "The Sanem"
42. Dear diary...
43. -1
44. Presentations
45. The launch of the trilogy
46. Three: the perfect number
47. Return to normality
48. Ladies' night
49. Memoirs
50. Days to remember
51. And they all lived happily ever after (FINAL CHAPTER)

7. Tatoo

1.2K 90 7
By FeniceAlbatros32

The neckline perfectly framed the tattoo Sanem had wanted to get in the Galapagos. At the very spot where she hid the moonstone ring she wore around her neck under her clothes. At that spot Sanem decided to get a tattoo of a small Phoenix losing a feather. The feather had a very personal and important meaning for Sanem. She had many memories that bound her to it. For her, the feather represented writing, her dream of becoming a writer, but also Can. In fact Divit literally means goose feather. And of course the Phoenix represented her. Her rebirth from the ashes, who rises again despite everything and everyone.

As she explained to Can in the forest:

"It doesn't matter if you burn and for how long you burn... sooner or later you find a way to rise and be reborn from your ashes."

And the fact that the Phoenix loses a feather represents that it has departed and left a mark on those left behind. The feather somehow represents not only a trace to be found, but also a hope of fulfilling what one wants, of taking flight and making it to the end of the journey in search of oneself. And considering that it is precisely Albatrosses, according to legend, the birds that start the journey in search of themselves and if they succeed they become Phoenix, well... Sanem thought there could be no better place to tattoo the Phoenix than in the Galapagos, the home of the Albatrosses, as the epilogue to their story. The desire to tattoo it in the centre of his chest, right where he held the ring with the white moonstone was intrinsic in meaning.

The first: The white moonstone represents the visible part of a person, the part that only those who look with love can see. That is the point closest to the heart and is where her husband Can, her anchor and her Albatross is.

Second: For the reference to the Egyptian legend about the position of the ring on the ring finger, according to which there was a vein from the ring finger to the heart, which is why the ring of two lovers is placed there.

And third: To honour the Phoenix in her novel, as well as herself.

______________________________

Hello reader :)

Thank you for reading the seventh chapter. If you'd like to leave me a comment.

Until the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 2.8K 27
Part 2 of " The Return Home Series" Seven years they had been apart. The most challenging years of their lives. A new beginning for Sanem Aydin in Ga...
29.5K 2.8K 65
14 year old Sanem, just received a scholarship for being top of her class, to one of the most prestigious schools in Instanbul. It won't be easy for...
29.3K 2.5K 31
Can Yaman is an internationally known actor and model. His shows have had great success but he hasn't been able to find that special woman to share h...
92.4K 6K 44
10 minutes can be an eternity or a blink of an eye depending on where you're standing. For Sanem Aydin it was all the time it took to loose what she...