Blind System

By TunmisePhenex

A new vr game just came out with a 1000% reality, and Tang Zhan was part of the people who played the game. A... More

Information.
Tang Zhan
A slight or sight miracle
Wan Fu
Fragmented scythe
Horned wolves
Awoken system
Apocalypse
Preparations
Outside
Sleep
Dealer
Shopping
2%
Beaten
A brawl to the death
Different
Located
Son
Alpha
Training partner
Resolve
Shopping 2
Victor Blaze(1)
Victor Blaze(2)
Valuables
He
Back and Better
Lov*, Hat* and *ate
The Race
Starting the Race
8%
Hint of Aura
Aleastasia
Fall
Temple
Three Lecterns
The third Item
See you soon
Rewards
What happened to Zhan'er
He lives
Let me quickly deal with this
Taking what was once given
Breathing space
Sales
Arriving
Arrival rewards
Synchronic affection.
Lord Beavis
Encounter
Brugrorths
Honip
Killing the beast
Complicated quest line.
Crossing boundaries
World origin
His origin
Concluding matters with Sleekstorm
Spheros city
Meeting Aurelio
Buying a house
Let's humiliate
Temptation evaded...
... or not
Let them come.
Reeking cavern
Reeking cavern 2
Recruiting families
The reveal
Fighting the Ifrit
His death
Farewell
The fifteen stars
Knowing his identity
Grad wins
Meriel
Glyscyra fight
Settling old scores
Closing the chapter
Challenging the fourth.
Losing an epiphany
The third
A true Anti
The oracle words.
Great boon
The field opens
Inside gods field
Serpolf
Disturbed peace leads to...
The tigers found something
Their queen
Their history
Bird and the worms
Larry's reveal
The triplets
Runaway Princess
Battle of specials
A tribulation uncalled for

Newcomers

187 20 0
By TunmisePhenex

"As I clearly  remembered, the phoenix had taken the monkey from where it stomped, so there should be a cracked ground here, and from there it flew straight ahead"

Tang Zhan began looking around, there were different cracks everywhere, it was clear the monkey wasn't staying in a place, but there should be a bigger crack.

Exactly as he had guessed there was a bigger crack amongst the group there, it was larger with few debris lying around.

"so it should be here" he said facing a direction. If there was still forest around him, it would have been easier, because of the difference in trees, but now that there was no trees around, he had to rely on his memory and luck to lead him on the right path.

"if anyone heard this they would think I am crazy, who in their right senses searches for a phoenix, although it is mythical and beautiful but who knows how dangerous it truly is?"

Tang Zhan walked straight ahead, not caring if danger was lurking around, he had only one goal.

...

On the rooftop of the Tang's mansion. Yufei sat there eating some loafs of bread and ketchup, while looking at the horizon, she looked at the house and the smokes everywhere.

"I wonder if my friends are still alive, they were meant to be in the classroom as of yesterday by the time it started, fortunately I had some clients to do business with and couldn't go to school "

Yufei was attending school, an high school just few minutes away, and because of that she didn't need to stay in the school's dorm room.

Tang Zhan was also attending the same school, but he did not need to write or do anything that matters with drawing, he also has a personal maid that took care of writing and drawing while he only listened in classes, and during exams or tests he would tell the answers to the maid who would then write it for him.

Since the day he had gotten the game he decided to stop school for a while, leaving only Yufei to go to school.

"should I go and check up on them at school, yeah me and Banjo are both level 2, so it shouldn't be difficult for us".

As she turned back to go downstairs, she failed to noticed a truck passing outside the compound.

Whereas outside the compound, a truck was driving but confusing enough, it wasn't making the least bit noise.

Like it was enclosed in a sound proofed bubble... and it sure was.

Inside the truck, were four people, three were male at least in their twenties, and they had that gangster look and dress, black ripped leather jacket, piercings and crazy haircuts.

While the last person was a female, although she was moving with gangsters she didn't look like a gangster, she looked more like a mafia boss.

She was clearly a teenager, her face was that of a regular person, no eyeshadows, no piercing, but one would know she wasn't a regular civilian as there was a cold glint in her eyes.

One of the men suddenly straightened up, his head raised high and his shoulder stiff.

"ma'am, I feel safety from that compound!"

The three men occupied the front seats in the truck, while the empty back was left for the girl alone.

"stop"

The truck took an immediate brake, but unexpectedly there was no screech, only the picking of dust.

The girl got down, and the driver seeing this rushed off the truck, and the three of them were off the truck even before the girl.

The girl headed towards the giant gates in front of her, and the men rushed all around her like a bodyguard, but it was clear they were trying to keep their lives.

As they got to the gates, the girl didn't talk but instead, just looked at one of the three men, who had a spiky green hair.

He rushed forward and put his hands on the gate, and began focusing, after few seconds the gate became transparent and he was bleeding from his mouth and nose.

The third man who was the driver, raised his hands and the blood of the green haired man turned to stone, then they all walked through the gates which instantly became tangible again.

They were evenly and perfectly matched, their team is comprised of a factor that would make sure they had a high survival rate.

The green haired man had the power to make solid objects intangible, which means in a time of escape his group could easily run through walls while blocking the enemies outside.

The driver had the ability of petrification,he can petrify the spilled blood of his teammates which will make the blood lose scent and keep zombies away.

The third man had the ability to perceive safety, which is very good for survival in an apocalypse where no one knew what was safe anymore.

While girl is their main reason of survival, without the girl, no matter how overpowered their abilities are, they are still too weak to be fast with it, and that's where the girl power comes in... power of sound.

Within no time they were in the compound, the driver eyes instantly locked on the dealer.

"wow! A purple dealer, I wonder what type of things it sells?"

The drivers exclamation had drawn the others to the dealers and they were excited as well, except for the girl who kept a stoic face, void of any emotion.

She stepped forward, looked around confused, at least to herself she was confused but to the rest they only saw her tilting her head.

It wasn't that she was, a bossy person or someone who lacks emotions, no, rather she has emotions but doesn't know how to show it, she has been away from humans for a very long time that doing normal things such as displaying emotions felt weird and foreign to her.

Everytime she displayed emotions she never knew if she was right or wrong so she just decided not to show it at all.

She was born to a poor family that was known to the public as that, but the family was only known in the underworld as a rich family that bred nothing but perfect assassins.

She was a bit special in her family, they knew her that she was a very silent person, so as soon as she became two years old, she was locked in a simulation city, and her only objective was to kill in the most stealthiest way, and until her stealthiness reached ninety percent perfect before she would come out.

A phenomenon occured at the age of nine she already had a perfect stealth kill of ninety percent, but rather then release her from the simulation, they kept her there to keep on nurturing her inborn talents.

The day she was released was the day the apocalypse began, where the simulation machine was destroyed during an attack from zombies.

Now she was in a confused state.

' why would a house as big as this be so silent?' She looked at the three men, to see whether they would also notice this, but it was clear these three were numbskulls.

The three men were happy they finally found a safe place to rest for a while, and what more it was even a mansion, as they were walking, they suddenly realized their footsteps was beginning to sound out.

"uh!"

"what the! Where is x?" The man with the safety ability was the first to notice that the girl called x was no longer by their side.

The three men began to panic, Looking around hurriedly, also not daring to move or make noise.

After two seconds passed by, they finally found her, she was no longer by their side at the gate but was standing in front of the doors to the mansion.

"how did she get there?" the driver was the one to ask in a hushed voice.

"you forgot, we are just barely able to number in the nine hundreds, and you want to question the powers of number 1, even her father doesn't dare challenge her"

They quickly and silently made their way to her, and they repeated what they had done at the gate, except this one didn't require much energy so the green haired man didn't bleed this time.

As soon as they got inside, guns were pointed to the three of them heads, yeah you read right, three of them heads.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 6 21
What happens when humanity's hope rests on the shoulder of a teenager? Caleb didn't come out of the zombie uprising unscathed. He's been scarred-bot...
21K 1K 113
The gaming format «R.E.M. D.I.V.E» Rapid Eye Movement, Digital interface with Virtual Environments, often called «Dream Gaming». The world's leading...
427K 15.9K 83
My Daily Life With A Monster Harem Jackson Walker always thought he was average. He goes to school, has a nice family, and a couple good friends. He...
376 30 34
What happens when God dies and you are chosen to replace them? How will our mc fare against fallen angels, the undead, monsters and demons alike. The...