Shades of Styles

Hazzaslittle28 tarafından

"Run away from me while you can." The alpha above whispers, his hot minty breathe warming Louis' temple who o... Daha Fazla

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

23

1K 54 10
Hazzaslittle28 tarafından

Louis:

I frown around the cinnamon bun in my mouth watching the crowd gathered outside the office, Lauren was chatting up with Victor alongside an omega intern, Janice. When the omega noticed me they waved their hands in a greeting, I smiled and waved back joining the trio.

"Wha's happening?" I ask going on my tips to stare ahead, "The lightings are getting changed along with the xerox and the shock giving printer. Our new boss isn't half bad as I thought he would be." Lauren comments earning a grunt from Victor, "Hey what's your problem?"

"He's totally getting annoying right now! Can't you see it he's siding the entire office—"

"Look we can go inside now." Janice claps their hands, I gobble up the cinnamon bun before making my way inside, sure enough three printers and a two xerox machines were there along with extra pairs of lights.

Harry was nowhere to be seen and I think I like it that way because Being near him made my needy omega extra needier. That was dangerous. I needed Harry to be sorry not grope me whenever he felt like it.

"So how'd you like the extra touches I did to the office?" Comes Harry's voice, I take a deep breather and turn around, "My opinion shouldn't matter seeing I'm just an intern now if you excuse me I've got work to do." I mumble pushing my way past the alpha only for Harry to hold my wrist, stopping me.

"You're everything, Louis. Your opinion matters on everything, baby."

"You can't just hold me whenever you feel like it because to be honest I feel harassed when you're near because you don't give a fuck about what I feel instead you just do whatever you feel like." I snap and his eyes widen, "Harassed? I'm-I fuck I'm sorry. Louis, I really didn't mean to. I'm just I keep trying but it feels like I fuck up always. I'm sorry I disrespected you. I really am."

"Well if you're sorry act like it, Harry." I grit out angry at him for being the victim when I was the one crying out for him for months only to have him back claiming me as his. What a load of bullshit is that?

"Yeah. I-I know. I'll promise I'll act like it and won't harass you." The word harass comes out as a sort of whimper and my heart immediately clenches, I shouldn't have said that. But before I could apologise or take back my words Harry's tentatively smiling at me and turning around.

I watch his broad back leaving my sight and then shook my head because this is for the best. Harry and I were never meant to be in the first place.

*****

Laying on my nest back I switched on the television putting on some random movie, my phone buzzed and I whine not in the mood to talk but still it kept ringing, pouting I picked it up placing the device on my ear.

"Hello."

"Hey." My eyes widens and I pull my phone off me before looking at the caller ID, Harry's name flashing along with numbers that indicating that the man probably said something which I missed,

"I'm sorry, what is it?"

"Uh I was just asking if you'd like to have dinner with me." My frown just deepens, I eyed the time it was six,

"Dinner? With you? As in..." I trail because no I'm not going on a date with Harry, not now because I'm still mad at him.

"It's not-It's not a date. I won't let our first date be like this, Miss Tomlinson, give me some credits. I wanted to talk. About us, I mean." My heart thuds in the confines of my chest, "I don't want to eat at some fancy restaurant." I whisper,

"It's okay if you don't want to come I'll und—wait, did you just said that you don't want to eat at some fancy restaurant?"

"Pretty sure I did said that." I say biting down my smile, "Oh-Shit, okay. Alright. Yeah sure omega. I won't let you down." I roll my eyes at his habit of calling me by my gender, "Alright I'll meet you at—"

"Will it be okay if I pick you up instead? No motives just want to spend time is all." He quickly says and I stare down at hoodie, "Okay."

******

Although this wasn't a date it sure as hell felt like one with the way I was trembling all over in anticipation. I bite down the cuticles of my fingers waiting for Harry's car to show up when I saw a flash of light, my nerves kicked up and I gripped my phone tight.

Harry got out of the car giving me a brilliant smile, he opened the door for me and I made my way outside but his words had me halted for a good second, "You look gorgeous, Lou." My ears tingled when I slid inside. Harry was dressed in a black turtleneck with a gray coat and some black pants. Casual and mouthwatering.

"Where are we going?" I asks fiddling with my fingers, "It's a small diner, also this is for you." He hands me a rectangular box, "What's this?"

"Open it once you're home. You'll like it." The car ride was short but a bit tense. Harry opened the door for me and with him ahead we entered the cute little diner that had fairy lights all around and small trinkets, "Where'd you find this place?" I asks with a smile and before he could say anything a small omega almost my height collides with him, "Harreh! My favourite alpha."

Instant jealousy coils me wrapping its ugly tentacles around my throat choking me at the same time, my omega growled, "Niall you're suffocating me." Harry laughs and I look at them both mingling as if I didn't exist,

"You never come here! It's been months no no years since you've stepped here!" The omega continues and I really wanted to pull his hands off Harry's body which was frightening because Harry isn't my alpha or my boyfriend for all I knew this could be the perfect omega for him, someone who'd match his taste and will compromise.

"Ah Ni, I was very busy. Sorry, love." Tears of anger prickle my eyes when I clear my throat announcing my presence, "Oh you brought an omega! My god, Hi, I'm Niall, Niall Horan, this dumbass alpha's friend." With a fake smile I take hold of his outstretched hand, "I'm Louis. Uh Harry's work colleague."

"Work colleague?" Harry whispers once Niall is ushering us to a table, "Yes. Nothing more nothing less." I shrug and he frowns but pulls a chair for me,

"I'll ask Shawn to attend you both. Happy eating." Harry smiles and I clench my fist,

"What are we here for? What do you wanna talk?" I ask impatiently,

"Louis, I—"

"Hello, I'm Shawn. Your waiter for the night. What would you both like?" I look up and smile at the tall beta, "We'll have the medium steak with side of mash potatoes. A red wine to pair it with." Harry orders, "Actually, I'd like to eat a chicken salad. Don't want steak also only water for me." Harry gives me a look which I pleasantly ignore,

"Alright, Steak for the sir and Chicken salad for the Miss."

"Thank you, love." Harry's eyes widen and his jaw clenches, I smile and look ahead watching as Shawn goes away, "So you were saying."

"Really? God, Louis." He breathes shutting his eyes and massaging his temple, "You drive me so insane you've got any idea?"

"Is this why you brought me here? To say that I drive you insane and to flirt with some omega I never heard about?" His jaw drops, "Flirt? Baby, no. Never. I promise, I haven't even stared at some omega after our fight. Louis, I-I've missed—miss you, I've been nothing but miserable without your presence. I regret my actions of that day and I know these are just words for you but I want you to know that I'm in love with you. Have been ever since I saw you. I'm sorry, omega, so sorry for taking you for granted. I shouldn't have. I want us to be together again, this time without any dumb contract or shit, wanna do this the normal way with you. Take you out on dates. Mate you, marry you the whole lot. Please give me a chance." He says and my heart stops.

They were the exact words I was dying to hear the past months, "Harry, I-I don't know. It's just I'm not in the position to forgive you just yet. Where were you the entire two months?"

"I thought I'd forget you after some time but I couldn't because I need you in my life." I shudder when he holds my hands and brings my palm to his mouth, "Please be mine. Again. I promise to never let you down, Sweetheart." I clench my eyes shut,

"I had drops after drops the first month, I was crying for you but it was so easy for you to say that I can't love you when I was hurting by your monstrous behaviour. If You would've held me that night we wouldn't be here at this point. But instead of doing that you told me to just unlove you. I was miserable, my omega disconnected and the man I loved no where near me. I'm sorry Harry but I don't think I can trust you again." He brings my hands to his forehead,

"I'm regretful for everything, omega. I'll prove it to you, Louis. I'm so so apologetic." I knew he was but my heart wasn't convinced that he would break it again after months of trying to gather all the pieces back.

******

Hi." Harry says and I frown looking up from my coffee to the man who's standing in front of my table, or should I say our because Victor had gone to grab his order.

"Uh...Hello? What are you doing here?" I asks and he looks at his watch before sighing, "I've got a meeting with some investors."

"In here?" His face turns sheepish, "I was on the way to the restaurant when I saw you through the window. Couldn't help myself." My cheeks burn at the admission and I duck down when a single stem of rose was pushed towards me, "For you." Harry says and I look at him, "This is the fourteenth rose, Harry."

"I know. I'm going to give you one every day until I'm forgiven." I shook my head, but before I could say a word Victor was sliding down next to me, "Mr.Styles?" I saw the exact moment Harry's feature hardens, it brought me to the night before our fight. I clench my fist waiting for Harry to do something like that day but all I saw was a resigned man gulping down his anger, "Pretty sure that's me."

Victor laughs, discreetly I take the rose from Harry who still hasn't stop looking at me, I'm sure if he keeps that up there would be no difference between me and this beautiful pink rose. The stem has a little note tagged around it.

"You're funny, Boss." I roll my eyes at Victor gently keeping the rose in my bag.

"I literally am not. I'll see you guys tomorrow." And just like that he's gone. I stare at his back in confused shock, That's it? He didn't even ask me why I was with Victor at a cafe on a Sunday.

"I think he's in love with you." Victor grumbles and I gape at him, "No he's not." The words are blurted out in a moment of pure fear. "He always has his eyes on you, Lou. He gives you this random gifts every day as if he's courting you."

"He doesn't believe in courting and love."

"Could fool me. Do you like him?" He bitterly asks and I wanted to laugh at the irony, I never liked Harry, I loved him. How was I suppose to say that?

******

Once at home, I keep the red rose along with the other colourful ones, the first day. There was a white one with a note that said,

White roses—Loyalty towards one. My loyalty lies towards you, always yours.
H.

This has been going on since two weeks, we barely talk while our paths crosses but Harry never fails to leave a rose along with the tag of the particular meaning.

Harry's true to his words, proving himself day after day by actions that are so unlike him. I know I'm being selfish right now but I think I like him showing effort in wanting me.

I remove the note and read it,

Pink—Admiration. I admire the way you're so fierce when you need to be.
H.

I sigh and bring the note to my nose inhaling Harry's scent which I've been deprived with since months. The alpha now uses neutralisers that block his scents pretty nicely.

Undressing myself I immediately snuggle up to my nest, Harry's shirt and hoodie which I'd stolen a long time ago when we were sleeping together has lost their scent, all I could smell was my sweet cherries and vanilla scent. Of course it would smell so strongly like me after all I had spent my entire heat with them. Still I nuzzle the soft material, I miss Harry so badly. I wasn't going to jump back with him just because he decides to pop back in my life.

My omega whimpers at the lack of scent and my eyes widened at the realisation that I still have the scented candles which actually smells a bit similar to Harry's. My omega was attached to him, any other smell made us nauseated.

With my panties on I rummaged through the drawer finding the aromatic candles, they were strong enough to fill the room with dark chocolates and rosemary but weak enough for me to remain unsatisfactory. I whimper and pull Harry's hoodie on my naked body bringing the top of it to my nose as I snuggle deeper.

Soon enough my eyes slip shut and I was off like a switch.

Happy 28th Loves!!!!!!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

59.6K 2.1K 20
Louis Tomlinson was the omega that most Envied, he had everything, power, fame and money. But he lacked an alpha, someone who'd hold him when times g...
2.9K 68 1
"Now you're going to remind me about the office policies, omega?" The alpha growls and Louis' immediate response is to whimper and cower away, it was...
20.5K 1.3K 24
Once in every 50 years, the moon shines brightly over the town of Holmes Chapel for 24 hours. The moment it turns red, any alpha pack leader becomes...
22.8K 936 24
Sometimes Love isn't always rainbows and butterflies but hurt, lot of hurt, pain and anguish, heartbreaks and five years of watching the person you l...