My Brother's Mafia Best Friend

By dearfanjk

[ COMPLETED ] You have always known all of your brother's friends right from childhood. But what happens when... More

1. The first meeting
2. Self-defense... Really?
3. He saw you changing clothes
4. Stuck in an elevator with him
5. When he saw your period stain
6. When you found he was stalking you
7. When you moaned his name
8. When you got abducted by his gang
10. When he asked you out on a date
11. When he helped you with the dress's zipper
12. Him... with your kidnapper?
13. When you find the truth about him
14. When he spoke about his love
15. When he slept on your bed
16. When flirting made him lose control
17. Aftermath of being caught
18. When his love is scary
19. When he saved you from goons
20. When it is brother v/s his best friend
21. When secrets unfold
22. Feeling romantic every time together
23. Different sides of Mr. mafia
24. When he can't hide his jealousy
25. When you get drunk
26. When you get tipsy after drinking
27. What happened last night?
28. When love is accepted
29. What's up with Jimin?
30. A perfect date....?
31. Why so sudden?
32. A mafia crazy in love

9. When you called him a pervert

1.4K 52 1
By dearfanjk

Irene: But what am I doing here on the floor?...

Irene shrugged off the thoughts and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for herself. Jungkook had given her a drug that would make her forget incidents that happened a few hours ago. So, it made her forget that she had seen Jungkook in the morning. So, in no way would she remember the conversation that she overheard, unless she is reminded of it. The last thing she would remember is going to sleep on her bed.

Gang room:

Jungkook: Suga hyung.

Suga: Oh so you are here quite early kookie.

Jungkook: Don't call me that now. I have become the boss.

Suga: But that doesn't change the fact that you grew up in front of us. You were a little kid who played dead when someone yelled at you-

Jungkook: And now I make the people who offend me dead instantly.

Suga: Well, okay. She has been sleeping all the way till now. Maybe she is very delicate and so her body is reacting like this.

Jungkook: Are you sure that she is still unconscious? As far as I know, she is pretty strong.

Suga: Yup, she didn't move a muscle since the time I got her here.

Jungkook: What?

He slowly walked towards your sleeping form and examined your face properly. He checked your breathing. It was steady and calm, so you were actually unconscious. He quickly carried you to his car and drove you back home. On the way, he saw you were still in deep slumber. And you couldn't gain consciousness yet. He cursed under his breath and drove faster. He now had to think of a good excuse of where you were, and how he found you. He went to a shop and got fake blood. He applied it on his forehead and the corner of his lips. When he reached home, your mom tensed up looking at him bleeding and him holding you in his arms.

Mom: What happened to her? Where did you find her? Why are you bleeding?

Jungkook: I am fine. I will take her to her room first.

Mom: Okay. I will also come with you.

Jungkook: No thanks, ma'am. I will take care of her. Can I use her washroom?

Mom: Sure. Call me if you need anything. Once you are done come and tell me what exactly happened, okay?

Jungkook: Yes.

Once he entered your room, he put you on bed and kissed your forehead gently.

Jungkook: I am sorry, y/n. You had to go through this because of me. I will never allow anyone to do anything like this to you again. I promise you, my love.

After that he turned around and cleaned his face, but kept some amount of blood stains on, so that it looks real. He glanced at you and tucked your hair away from your face quickly and went downstairs. He saw your mom waiting for him to explain what happened. He went straight to her and told his instantly cooked-up story.

Jungkook: When I started searching for her, I saw one of my friends who knew y/n and he told me that she sat on someone's car and went. I was checking with him about the car she got on, when that car passed by us all of a sudden. He told me that it was the same car, and so I followed it and reached to a certain place with three drunk men. A guy got off the car and handed y/n to them and in exchange, he got something in a bag...money maybe. He drove off. I quickly tackled those men. In return I got punched a bit, but that is fine as long as y/n is safe. Then I got her here.

Mom: (with teary eyes) Oh Jungkook, you have saved my daughter from danger. God knows with what dirty intention they had taken her. She has always been a very good girl. I can't think of any reason why they must have taken her. I am so thankful to you Jungkook. I owe you.

Jungkook: I would do anything for y/n, ma'am. She is a precious girl. Pure and kind hearted.

Mom: Do you like y/n?

Jungkook: (clearly shocked at the sudden question thrown at him) I...I... um...

Taehyung: Yes, he does. I am quite sure about that. He always runs away from girls. In fact, he hates them. But that is not the case with y/n. I have seen his desire to spend time with her.

Mom: Since you saved her life, I think I can help you out with dating her if you want to. I will not put any restrictions, other then the obvious one.

Jungkook: What obvious one?

Mom: You will not have certain physical contacts with her. Even if you both agree to be together, you will not do anything until you are married. You know what I am saying right, Jungkook?

Jungkook: (blushing) I...I do... I do, ma'am.

Mom: But I need to know a bit more about you. Your family, your career goals and so on. The only thing I know about you is when Taehyung told me that his best friend is smart and strong. And... a few other things, but I want to know about you from you.

Jungkook: I look after my father's business and legacy which would be passed on to me. I have re-joined schooling for a break and I happened to meet y/n. And now I...I really like her and can do anything to keep her happy and safe.

Jungkook in his mind: I can't tell anyone about what I really do. They would never let y/n be with me. Forget about helping, they would create barriers for me from reaching her. For that matter I can't even tell y/n about myself. She will get to know eventually, but till then, she would be so deeply rooted in my life that coming out would be impossible for her. She must accept me for who and what I am. Else I have to do it my ways.

Mom: So what is your family like? Who all are there in your family?

Jungkook: Mine is a small family. Just me and my parents. I live here with my cousin, Irene, who also happens to be y/n's best friend. We are all businessmen.

Mom: Oh, what kind of business do you do?

Jungkook: We have sports stores across the world. We have 3 stores right in this town due to the high demand. We will be expanding to the next town shortly.

Mom: Oh, that's great.

Taehyung: Why do you hate girls?

Jungkook: (glaring at him) I don't think we need to know about that right now.

Just then you screamed out loud. Everyone had their attention diverted and went straight to your room. You sat up on the bed and were crying. Your mom entered.

Mom: Why are you crying y/n? What happened? You are safe at home baby.

You: What happened to me? Where was I? How did I come here?

Mom: You were getting kidnapped, but Jungkook saved you.

Your eyes darted at Jungkook who was looking away to avoid your eyes. Taehyung came up to you and whispered in your ears.

Taehyung: Don't be mean to Jungkook. He fought for your safety. If it was not for him, we don't know what would have happened to you. Be good to him henceforth. He really cares for you y/n.

Then they spoke to you for some more time and left you and Jungkook in the room. You felt terrible for the way you have always behaved with him. He was just looking at you with a calm gaze. You stood up from your bed and ran to him. The next thing you know is that you hugged him. He didn't expect that from you, but then he hugged you back. 

You had hugged him in a gentle, friendly hug. But you felt that his hug was more than a normal friendly hug. He pulled you closer to him and hugged you as if his life depended on you. You could also feel him smell your hair and shoulders. You couldn't understand what you were feeling, but you knew that you liked it. You tried to hug him back with the same intensity, but you couldn't.

You: Jung...Jungkook...

Jungkook: (with his eyes closed) hmm...

You: I...I think you sh...should let go of me now...

Jungkook gave you a quick tight squeeze and pulled away smiling at you.

Jungkook: That was blissful. We should do that more often...

You: What?

Jungkook: hugging...

You: Oh, shut up, pervert.

You were about to push him and so your hands reached for his chest. But before you could push, he held your wrists and pinned your hands behind your back. He held both your hands with his one hand and he used his other hand to pull you closer by your waist, if that is possible. Now you were both in extreme proximity. Your bodies pressed against each other. Though you both maintained strong eye contact, you could feel yourself getting weaker in his hold. You felt your knees were giving up and you needed his support to stand still. He then leaned in to your ears and spoke.

Jungkook: (in a raspy voice, close to your ears) I am not a pervert, y/n. But if I be one, then it will only be for you. I never found girls interesting, but you make me go crazy. I am also trying to figure out what is happening to me, so don't ever call me that again. If you do, I will show you what a pervert really means.

He released your hands and backed away a bit, but you were too shocked to even move. You were in the same position, with hands behind your back, trying to understand what exactly he meant when he said that to you. He saw your face and spoke again.

Jungkook: Don't think much about what I told you right now, y/n. Just know that no one goes around calling me such names. I don't like it. You will be the only exception, but later. Now you need to rest. You almost got kidnapped, remember?

He was about to exit your room, when you spoke.

You: I wasn't fully unconscious. I did hear a few things...

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock. And he started thinking in his mind. What exactly did she hear? Was it about me talking to Suga hyung, or vice versa? Did she realize that I am not the normal next-door boy?

Jungkook: What? You heard them talk?

You: Yes. I heard them talk... talk about me to someone on call, I guess...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
9.3K 285 27
My life was already a living hell...... with my Uncle and Aunt.... And everything was suddenly changed in one day when.... He came to my home Park J...
116K 3.3K 16
A cold mafia changed himself to get his love. His obsession increases every time he sees her, To let her know his existence, He becomes a college stu...
24.8K 506 10
Y/N gets kidnapped after leaving her work at night. As she's being kept in a basement room, she learns that her kidnapper isn't her biggest enemy. J...