JUSTIN (JJK)

By midnight_breezee

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN!" Every lips have one word. The only super hero, the only saviour and the one and only heart... More

Prologue
DISCLAIMER
Characters
Gifts and Achievements
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
BEWARE OF FRAUD!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 20

158 16 2
By midnight_breezee

Justin late for school/date

It was his fourth date with Jiah and Jungkook was running two hours late.

Why?

First of all, Jungkook being Jungkook was half an hour behind time. Secondly, he confronted some minor monsters on his way, and at the end, he was running like a maniac to the café they were supposed to meet.

"Damn it! Why can't I just teleport??" He cursed and forced his legs to run faster. Unfortunately, he couldn't even fly through the city without getting noticed by people. He wished that the RM guy had given teleportation powers to him.

To come to think of it, he wondered what that alien was doing now. If the earth was in danger then he should have known and sent help. "Ha! Maybe he is a lazy ass who hardly gets up from his bed like my cousin."

Then again, Jungkook thought he shouldn't judge him. He might have other things to take care of. Only if he could meet him once again but he hardly knew his face. RM was completely covered except for his dragon-like eyes. Sometimes, he found similarities with Namjoon but then again, he was a kind and friendly man much different from that pain in the butt, RM. Jungkook lowkey admitted he idolized Namjoon.

His legs halted with a screech like car tyres. The 'Baby Boo' café was brightly displayed with neon lights. It was already evening by then. His doe-like eyes scanned for his one-month-old girlfriend through the glass but couldn' locate her. He went inside and inquired about the cashier.

"May I have your order, sir?" The pretty woman flirtatiously batted her eyelashes and leaned in. Jungkook shivered in cringeyness and stepped back in reflex. Some girls were too creepy.

"I- Uh- I am searching for someone..." He timidly showed the picture of Jiah on his phone, "Do you perhaps know where she is? We were supposed to meet here."

"Is she your girlfriend?" She asked with a smirk. Jungkook nervously nodded. "Yeah, she was here and left an hour ago." The cashier replied with an eye roll.

"L-left?" Jungkook asked with a blank face.

"Uh-huh." She narrowed her eyes, "I think she dumped you. Aww sweetcheeks. Don't worry, we can give it a go if you want. I can always dump my boyfriend for a hot guy like you."

Jungkook was now annoyed with this over-smart woman, "Thank you but my girlfriend won't do that. Besides, I have zero interest in you. I would appreciate it if you don't assume things about us and focus on your job."

The woman shamelessly ogled at him. She would be lying if she said an angry Jungkook wasn't looking like a full-course meal. A total daddy material. But before she could ask anything, Jungkook had vanished from there. She saw the chime tinkle at the entrance door. "What a waste of beauty!" She sighed and began flirting with the next customer.

"Phew! She totally freaked me out." Jungkook clutched his hammering heart and panted. He had run away at the speed of a bullet train. "I should take classes from Taehyung. He handles girls with such ease."

"Now... where did Jiah go?" He scratched his head and began walking.

♧°♡°♧

Jiah came out of her shower and slipped into some comfortable sweatshirts and trousers. She had so many plans for the day but Jungkook ruined it all. Who makes a girl wait for two fucking hours?!

"Speaking of the devil..." She saw her phone ring and Jungkook's name popped up. She decided to ignore his calls but that boy was stubborn as a mole. She defeatedly accepted the call after the seventh ring. "What?!"

"Hey... I- I am sorry darling... Don't be angry—" Came the timid voice of Jungkook from the other side.

"Jeon Jungkook, you are never once on time! Today you made me wait for two freaking hours?! What was so urgent that you couldn't even ring me up?!!" She blew up.

"I promise I will make it up to you. This will never happen again." He cooed.

"I am not going to fall for this again." She deadpanned.

"Okay okay. Just open the door. Let's watch a movie together—" Jiah's eyes widened when the bell rang. She immediately rushed out of the room to stop Yoongi from opening the door. But the older was already facing Jungkook.

"Yah!! Who are you?!! What are you doing in my girlfriend's house?!!" Jungkook shrieked.

"Yah! Who is your girlfriend?! Don't you dare go near, Jiah! She is mine." Yoongi was looking scary even when he was shorter than Kook.

"Jiah?? Have you already found someone else in my place? I was just two hours late." His lips formed a pout and his eyes threatened to pour down the tears. "You could have just hired goons to kill me instead. That sounded easier for me."

(Jungkook)

(Yoongi)

Jiah slapped her forehead at the drama her boyfriend began creating. Yoongi might almost choke him to death if not stopped. "Hey! Stob it!! Jungkook, he is not my boyfriend and Yoongi, you are not going to kill Jungkook!!"

Yoongi's hands paused just inches from Jungkook's throat while the latter's tear drop fell on his veiny fingers. "What?" They said in unison.

"You're Jungkook?"// "You're Yoongi?"

"Omg, I am sorry!!"// "Omg I am sorry!!" They bowed together.

"Y-yoongi Hyung... I have heard many things about you from Jiah." Jungkook sheepishly scratched his neck. The blush on his cheeks was still visible since he had made a fool of himself.

Yoongi, for some reason, began giving him dark gazes. Maybe their first encounter was not friendly but now that things were good why was he trying to murder Jungkook with his eyes? He kept looking at Jiah with pleading cat eyes to take Yoongi away from him but oblivious to his thoughts, she went to bring some snacks leaving poor bunny with the carnivorous cat.

"Jeon Jungkook." His voice came out calm and scary much different from when he was speaking in front of Jiah.

Jungkook gulped in fear. Maybe he would tell him that he liked her and ask Kook to the breakup? However, Yoongi's next words completely caught him off guard.

"Who are you?"

"I- I am Jiah's high school friend- I mean boyfriend." He nervously laughed. He hoped Yoongi didn't indicate anything else. But he was wrong.

"Don't play dumb now. I saw you with that guy. You were flying without any aids. That's not something humane." If looks could kill Jungkook would have died for the fourth time by now.

The younger's eyeballs threatened to drop on the floor. Yoongi had seen something he shouldn't have. Now how would Jungkook explain? His words were got stuck in his throat. He kept on biting his lips till he tasted blood. "I am sorry but I can't explain to you that. But I assure you I mean no harm to Jiah."

Yoongi sharply exhaled and massaged his neck, "Look, I don't care what creature you are but if anything happens to her then you will face the worst side of me. Be it inflicted by your enemies or personally you."

Jungkook would be lying if he said he didn't feel insulted at the older's words. He was Justin, the savior of the earth, for God's sake! But he also understood Yoongi's concern for Jiah. Although that made him jealous, he went along with a simple nod to prevent further interrogation.

Jiah was back by then with packets of snacks. Yoongi excused himself to his room. Jiah saw him slamming the door louder than usual. Jungkook finally breathed in relief. He relaxed his body and threw his head on the headstand and groaned, "Why is he so scary?"

She giggled, "He is weird in a good way."

Jungkook chuckled and patted the space beside him. "Come here." He wrapped his hand around her waist and inhaled her scent. "I missed you." His voice came out muffled from the crook of her neck.

She flushed red but didn't complain. She too missed his embrace. She missed his cozy hugs. Though he could be clingy sometimes, she loved him this way. She began running her fingers through his hair.

"Jiah... don't stay with, Yoongi."

She furrowed her eyebrows at his words. "Why?"

"I think he likes you." She almost coughed aloud hearing him. "He threatened me to take care of you. As if I won't." He clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Jiah then relaxed. It was not the first time that kitty boy had threatened someone. He was protective since childhood. She wondered why people fear him as if he is a tiger, to her he is always a cat. "We have known each other since our diaper days. Sure he can be scary at times, but believe me, he is a good man."

"Psstt! I don't like you defending him. Heck! I don't even like my girlfriend staying with a guy be it friend or not." He pouted.

"Are you jealous?"

"No, I am not." He looked away, hands still wrapped around her like an octopus.

"Look at me." She held his cheeks and forcefully turned his head towards her. "You are jealous."

"Errgg I ggam gawt!" he tried to speak with his pressed cheeks.

"Sure." She pecked his little button nose and freed him from the torture.

Jungkook blushed like a girl and cleared his throat. "Whatever." He again placed his head on her shoulders. Her warmth made him sleepy. He had a rough night last day. He had to fight some aliens terrorizing the countryside.

Jiah felt his hands around her loosen and his breathing became more rhythmic. "Jungkook?" She turned her head to discover him sleeping peacefully on her shoulders.

His lips were parted as the air hit her neck. Every time he exhaled, it made her skin ticklish. But she had no guts to wake up this gracious innocence. Thus she kept on staring at him with loving eyes. Her heart fluttered at the sight. She was happy that they were together. 

Hey chimes, hope you are doing well. Remember to stay hydrated and eat well.
Stay healthy and stay safe.

I 💜 U

Jeongsri

JUSTIN SNAPS

*Namjoon and suga trying to teach Jungkook.*

NJ: What will be (180+68 -74) × 0 ?

Jk: ??

YG: If you are 180cm tall and you are blessed with 68cm more height but then  Tae takes 74cm and Jimin gets nothing extra. What will be Jimins's height?

Jk: 0!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 11K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
6K 223 2
Jeon Jungkook is in love with his best friend. Every time he sees Yoongi his heart instantly warms like an oven, his chest feels all nice and cozy, h...
16.7K 480 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...
18.6K 1.1K 30
JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 2] Y/n and Jungkook shares a loving relationship until one day, she sees Taehyung. The past hit her like a truck. What will she...