Rishton Ka Manjha - MaAn

By PranjaulJhaveri

Anupama is devasted by the betrayal of Vanraj and Kavya. She picks up herself again for her kids and her fami... More

| ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ|
๐™„| ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก|
๐™„๐™„ |๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ|
๐™„๐™„๐™„ |๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ค๐™จ|
๐™„๐™‘ |๐™Ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™จ|
๐™‘ |๐˜พ๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™ง๐™ค๐™–๐™™๐™จ|
๐™‘๐™„ |๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ |
๐™‘๐™„๐™„ |๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ |
๐™‘๐™„๐™„๐™„ | ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ|
๐™„๐™“ | ๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™ฅ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ |
๐™“ | ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ|
๐™“๐™„๐™„ |๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ |
๐™“๐™„๐™„๐™„ | ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง|
๐™“๐™„๐™‘ |๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ|
๐™“๐™‘|๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š- ๐˜ผ-๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š |
๐™“๐™‘๐™„ | ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง|
๐™“๐™‘๐™„๐™„ | ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ |
๐™“๐™‘๐™„๐™„๐™„ | ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ |
๐™“๐™„๐™“ | ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ|
๐™“๐™“ | ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ|
๐™“๐™“๐™„ | ๐˜ผ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ |

๐™“๐™„ |๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™๐™š๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ|

1K 66 78
By PranjaulJhaveri

Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad

AK Group of Industries

The interiors of the cabin were elegant and sophisticated. The combination of greys and blues gave it a sense of authority apart from power. There sat a figure that emanated a cold aura who had been twirling the glass paperweight. It was Vikram who had been deeply thinking about the information that he had just received regarding the project. A project that would bring Gujarat's history and heritage all under one roof creating ample opportunities. A knock on the door brought him out of his thoughts. "Come in" answered Vikram and there entered Devika. "Vikram, I need to talk to you about the expenses that are related to drones, since they are very crucial for marketing through the medium of videos and photography apart from meeting security purposes. It is crossing the borderline." Vikram hummed in acceptance and said, "I know, Devika but cutting some slack would do no good because the other stages involved are equally important. Even if we were to have a constraint on the expenses it would render the objective and the goal to be useless." Another knock interrupted their conversation. It was Anupama who was seeking permission to enter. These friends were bound by the protocols of the office and thus the professionalism. "Vikram, I read the file that you gave me. It is about reconnecting to our roots and culture. I am sorry that I overheard your talk so can I say something ?" Devika and Vikram nodded. "I think we should bring local talent on board. Someone who has a strong social media presence especially when it comes to videos and photography. Someone who has an exceptional knowledge of drones and optimum use of mobile technology. The local language would be a plus point thereby helping us to connect with the artistic communities. We should start by allowing that individual to intern with us. Thus, we are indirectly doing digital marketing as well. One arrow two targets. If we were to think of the security then the technical team should handle that. It would lessen the workload." Devika and Vikram smiled. Anupama's ability to see through the minute details coupled with generosity and kindness was the cherry on top. Quality for a businesswoman.

Thaltej, Ahmedabad

Anuj's Aaransh

Anuj had woken up to a burgeoning headache. He sighed as he was used to this. The excess of emotions and tears would give him a headache and every time it happened he would find a cup of kadak masala chai near him. He was glad to have GK around. GK was his anchor that would stabilize him however the degree of firmness would go missing when it came to matters of his heart. No matter how hard GK tried there would be a void. He brushed away his thoughts as he knew the reason and sipped his tea in silence soaking in the morning sun before the grind began. The stillness brought back the memories of last night's conversation. He found it inexorable. His thoughts went to Anupama and wondered about her courage. The ability to smile through the pain. His heart bled for she was and will always be his unrequited love. The thought of reunion brought in a wave of anxiety yet it was inevitable. He looked up to the vast sky and muttered "Dhyaan Rakhjo". Destiny smiled at him as the two star-crossed lovers were going to meet soon thereby starting the saga of love.

A little later Anuj called up Saveer whilst catching up on his routine. He called up his core team whilst working out on the treadmill. Anuj looked forward to the reports of the various departments of his Ahmedabad office. Though he did keep tabs he wanted details of the progress made. He decided to personally visit the office unannounced taking Vikram and Devika into confidence. He wore a brown blazer over a round-neck white T-shirt paired with light-shaded denim. The drive to the office was a silent affair as there were a whirlwind of thoughts yet the hold on the magnets kept him calm and composed.

Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad

AK Group of Industries

Ever since they had received the notice they were anticipating a surety. It would be in time and still both the husband and wife believed that it could change their lives for the better. It could bring relief to them and also that the AK would see value in Vanraj's proposal had kept the hopes alive. Thus, Kavya was like an over-excited kid who was wanting to meet AK. She took extra effort to elevate her looks. She had worn a cream sleeveless jumpsuit, with golden hoops around the ears along with black stilettos. Both the husband and wife were building castles in the air but Vanraj being the rational and practical one warned Kavya of her stupidity. Vanraj had adorned a formal attire, a crisp navy blue shirt paired with a grey blazer and jeans. They were sitting in the lobby waiting to be called. Kavya glanced at the office. The interiors were a stark contrast to the exterior fiberglass structure that gave warm and welcoming vibes. The Italian veined fine black marble tiles paired with grey monochrome walls exuded cold energy. The lobby had 18-foot ceilings decorated with square-shaped crystal chandeliers. Unknown to them, a shark was keeping a watch.

Vikram sat down on his chair and gave two files, one to Devika and the other to Anupama. "I want you both to read this file. It will give you a deeper insight into the project apart from the finances and funding." Vikram and Devika shared a conversation through their eyes. Both the ladies took the file and sat down on the sofa behind the glass partition in the cabin whereas he took out his pad to look at the paperwork. He buried himself in the files and had just completed the last page when his intercom rang. "Yes" answered Vikram and after taking a pause, he spoke, "Let them in." A few moments later there was a knock on the door indicating the arrival of the Shah couple. Kavya was taken aback by Vikram's appearance. He looked so young. The well-toned body made her drool yet she controlled herself. Vikram gestured for the couple to take a seat. He glanced at the couple and could sense Kavya's attempts to flatter him with her innuendos. He exhaled a sharp breath and spoke, "Are you, Hasmukh Shah?" Vanraj answered, "I am his son, Vanraj Shah, and she is my wife, Kavya Shah." Vikram nodded and inquired, "Have you signed the cheque?" Vanraj took out the cheque and spoke, "Please look through it and let us know about other formalities." Kavya was about to speak when she noticed the nameplate kept on the table. It read VR, another top businessman in the country. Kavya was elated. She spoke in a sultry voice, "VR, I mean it's so nice to meet you." Vikram jolted at the shrill voice whereas Devika and Anupama were alarmed as they recognized the person. "It's Mr. Rathod, Mrs. Shah. My business acquaintances call me by that name.", castigated Vikram clearly annoyed by the lack of finesse. He gave a faint smile as this was something new to him. A married lady was trying to get close to him and that too in front of her husband. Kavya had the decency to look abashed.

"Vikram" spoke, Devika and Anupama simultaneously even before Kavya could come up with another move. The familiar voice left Vanraj and Kavya surprised. Anupama was working in such a reputed company. It was a bombshell that had been dropped on their heads. However, it was her elegant and sophisticated dressing that had left the Shah couple flabbergasted. She was wearing a fusion of modern and traditional. A white satin shirt tucked in with an intricately designed blue ankle-length skirt, with oxidized earrings around her ears. "We have a meeting with the core team in a few minutes." finished Anupama whereas Devika spoke in a terser voice, "Vikram, it is them." Vikram's eyes turned stern as he realized Devika's indication. The secretary gave an envelope to Vikram and left the cabin. "AK has been occupied with something and so he has left this for you.", answered Vikram by sliding the envelope to the duo. Vikram and Devika left to meet Anuj whereas Anupama went to meet the team as soon as the duo left the cabin.

The thirtieth floor had restricted access for it was Anuj Kapadia's cabin. The earthy hues gave a rustic look. The arrival of the boss had taken everyone by storm. Anuj had gone through the tenders and detailed reports of the projects that had been passed by the company. He was now looking at the footage of the security breach that had happened in his absence on the laptop when his eyes fell on the tab that was showing the live footage of Vikram's cabin. The exchange between the Shah Couple and Vikram along with the interference of Devika and Anupama had given him an idea about the situation. The glances that Devika and Vikram shared with each other made him realize that there was more to it. Something about the Shah couple had ticked him off. Thus, he called up on the intercom asking for Vikram and Devika to visit him. Vikram and Devika were scared about his reaction because to be at the receiving end of Anuj Kapadia's ire was equal to being doomed. Anuj's eyes fell on Anupama. She looked resplendent and there was a different kind of fire in her personality. He smiled for he had gotten a glimpse of his love after ages and was going to meet her soon. He remembered the musing that he had made to himself seventeen years back when he saw her. A promise was being fulfilled by destiny.

"Aaj nahi toh phir milunga
Pata nahi kab
Pata nahi kaha
Lekin milunga zaroor
Yeh mera khud se wada hai"

A few moments later Vikram and Devika entered. "Care to explain the conversation through eyes. Who were they and why did you sound so cross, Devu?", questioned Anuj who was standing by the glass structure having his back to the friends. "He is the same person whom Anupama had divorced.", answered Devika, her voice strained with fear. Anuj simply nodded his head. "I'll keep a watch on that man. The day he crosses his limits he will face the wrath of Anuj Kapadia, till then let's keep it strictly professional." Anuj closed his eyes for a moment and spoke up, "Let's get going. We have a reunion party to attend." After a long pause, Anuj stated with a smug smile, "I am surprised that you and Anu really had to come to rescue Vikram from the lady.", and Vikram smacked him harder on his back by replying, "I have a daughter for heaven's sake, Anuj." He looked horrified even by the mere thought of it. A look at Vikram's face and Devika along with Anuj broke into fits of laughter.

Sindhu Bhavan Road, Ahmedabad

Anupama's Ashiyana

The meeting with the team was a success for Anupama and she left for home. The drive home made Anupama think deeply about a person whose presence had always been special. It brought a smile to her face. She had a foreboding feeling of happiness. The view of the city skyline was her favorite thing to do after office. It relaxed her. She made herself some tea when she again wondered about the reunion. The reunion had rekindled hope in her. She had questions in her heart for that one person. She wondered whether she would get to see him if he would recognize her, and if would he forgive her. The guilt had been consuming her as after marriage she had been bereft of her friends and family all in a day's time. She had unwillingly abandoned all the relationships that she cherished from her heart. A putrescent soul seeks survival even in fatal circumstances and that's what she did. She endured every pain that came her way.

The best friend that had supported her dreams of dancing. He had ignited her passion. He was her crush, her Anuj. She had known about loving glances that Anuj used to steal. However, the courage to admit her feelings was lacking back then. The fear of her mother was deep-rooted then since she had lost her father. Society gained an upper hand over her own feelings and her choice. She looked at the play of destiny when she desired love it broke her and now she has lost the capacity to love. Faith and belief had been lost. She realized that thinking about Anuj brought a certain kind of peace to her. She sighed for things had changed now. The dynamics had altered. She exhaled sharply.

A little later she was getting ready for the reunion when Bapuji called her up citing the need for medicines as the stock was over. She would have sent Samar but he had been on a date with Nandini and thus she herself went to deliver the medicines. She kept Vikram and Devika in the loop when Devika insisted that she would accompany her to that drama company. She shook her head in disbelief as Devika could be stubborn at times.

Bodakdev, Ahmedabad

Vanraj and Kavya were in a dull mood after they read the letter that was left behind by Anuj Kapadia. They returned home when Leela offered them the prasad. The elderly couple looked at them as there was complete silence. The two of them looked paled and thus Bapuji enquired about the meeting. "The deal hasn't been signed. Anuj Kapadia is no longer interested in buying our rusty yet upscaled garage." Baa and Bapuji were taken aback, when Bapuji spoke, "I had convinced myself with much difficulty to sell off the garage." Kavya spoke up, "But who would offer five crores. I think we should convince VR to purchase our factory." when she spotted Anupama entering the household with a packet in her hand along with Devika. "Anyway we should find someone else even we if get a lower rate." counter answered Bapuji dejectedly. "Bapuji is right." Vanraj voiced his view in agreement. Kavya spoke with suppressing anger, "Are you satisfied now?", looking at Anupama. A cold look by Anupama at Kavya and she shut up that instant. Bapuji smiled looking at her. He got up and removed the evil eye.

Anupama looked gorgeous. She was wearing a navy blue satin shirt tucked in ankle length, Anarkali-type black skirt. Her hair was loosely tied in a ponytail with silver dangling earrings and wore black block heels. "Jai Shri Krishna, Baa, and Bapuji. These are your medicines." Baa scrunched her face seeing Devika who hugged her. Devika and Anupama shared a glance and tried hard to stifle their laughter as they recalled Kavya's statement. Vanraj was irked and so he spoke up, "How do you know Vikram? What did you say to AK that he has now refused to buy the factory?" This man clearly lacked common sense. Anger overweighed his rationality at times. "Firstly it's Mr. Rathod for you. And how do I know Vikram, is none of your concern." answered Anupama with certitude. Even before, Anupama or Devika could answer his second question, "AK is the boss, Mr. Shah. Personal and professional lives are apart. The refusal to buy your factory must have some genuine reasons for he is answerable to other people as well.", Vikram spoke steely as he entered the house. "Moreover, Mr. Shah, I work as an intern, and that too under Vikram. I can suggest ideas and strategies but the final decision rests in AK's hands. It is his company." finished Anupama. Vikram looked at his watch and spoke, "Can we leave Anu?" The closeness surprised all of them. This guy was calling Anupama by her nickname. Anupama could sense the looks that she was receiving but she cared less about these people now. The boundaries had been drawn long back. There was brooding jealousy and she was clearly not in the mood to watch a drama unfold. "VR, let's go. I'll take your leave, Bapuji. We are getting late." said Anupama as she held Vikram's hand and walked out of the house, with Devika in tow, whilst giving a stern look to Vanraj.

Taj Skyline, Thaltej, Ahmedabad

Devika, Vikram, and Anupama entered the posh restaurant where the party had been organized by Anuj who was nowhere to be seen. Anuj had just entered the parking lot in his swanky Red Audi. He wore a dark navy blue blazer over a V-neck white T-shirt paired with dark navy blue chinos and brown leather pull-on shoes. Devika, Vikram, and Anupama caught up with their friends and started chit-chatting when Anuj entered the restaurant with one hand twirling the magnets. Anupama was having a hard time with her black block heels as they were a bit loose in fitting and so she found the block heel missing when the power cut happened. She started looking out for it whereas Anuj tripped over the heels yet balanced himself. Anupama finally found her heels and was about to bend down when a hand kept the heel in position so that she could wear it, and at that moment the power came back. Anupama was taken aback as she could make out that it was a manly figure due to the dim lighting. She was honored by the respect given to her as it was rare. A man who held a woman in high regard. The familiar touch hit her hard and made her eyes wet. She recognized who it was. She was happy yet melancholic. Anuj got up and looked up to see who it was. He was elated and gave a faint smile to her. Both of them kept looking at each other. It was as if the time had stopped there for Anuj whereas for Anupama she stood rooted to her spot. She blinked her eyes lest the tears are seen. The song that played in the background had impeccable timing as it told the tale of two lovelorn hearts.

Chupana bhi nahin aata
jatana bhi nahin aata
humen tumse mohabbat hai
batana bhi nahi aata

The contact was broken by Anupama when she whispered a "Thankyou" that was audible enough to Anuj. He forwarded his hand for a shake which was warmly reciprocated by Anupama and he asked, "Recognised me?" Anupama as much as she wanted to run away from the situation also wanted the moment to be captured and thus she decided to take charge. There was a mischievous glint in her eyes as she wanted to know the trials that Anuj would make. She took a deep breath and spoke, "No." The immediate response was a Shayari from Anuj.

"Jo sabse piche rehta tha
Aaj awwal hogaya hai
Lag raha tha kissa adha
Ab mukkamal hogaya hai"

She made lame attempts as if she was trying to remember him. Anuj spoke, "Backbencher, Secretary of Cultural Committee, Friend, Chapri Dance Expert, and a fan of your dance. Anuj. Anuj Kapadia." Anupama feigned ignorance as if she still didn't remember him and muttered a sorry that was audible enough to Anuj. He scratched his head and said,

"Khwaabon mein ek Shehar Hai,
Par Aabad Nahi Hai,
Tum Yaad ho humein,
Humein Tum Yaad Nahi"

Devika and Vikram who were dancing on the other side looked at the exchange between Anuj and Anupama. Both of them were having a hard time keeping a straight face as Anupama was pulling Anuj's leg by failing to recognize him. The Shayari made her heart swell. He was still the same yet so different and she burst out laughing. "I was just pulling your leg, Anuj." said Anupama as she embraced him. That's when Devika and Vikram joined them in a group hug making Anuj lose his balance only to be held by Anupama. Anuj released the breath that he had been holding till now. He was ecstatic yet controlled his demeanor. There was a strange awkwardness. He went ahead and met other friends as well and recited a musing, thereby shedding out his as well as Anupama's awkward inhibitions.

"Rishta bahut hain khaas mere yaar dosti
Jeeti hai isiliye pyaar se har bar dosti
Itne baras ajnabi bankar hum hain jeeye
Ab toh kijiye sarkar humse dosti"

Soon, he picked up a guitar and hummed a song that refreshed everyone's college memories. All of them shake their leg whilst they hooted in happiness. Anuj went aside as partying was something he did least in these years when Devika walked up to him. She wanted to talk to him as she saw Anupama smiling freely and she had questions regarding his unrequited love. "Idiot, People tend to forget a lot of things in 26 hours. And here you are." Anuj chuckled in response whereas Devika continued, "You have been loving a girl for the last twenty-six years, that too one-sided. I mean how do you do it? You have been loving her without meeting her or even without seeing her and without any expectations all these years." Anuj inhaled a deep breath. He had seen this coming. "An intelligent person can either hope or fall in love. So I refused to expect or even to have hope, I only loved." Devika was baffled and so she asked, "You mean to say you never found someone in the US all these years?" Anuj cleared his throat, as he looked at Anupama who was clicking pictures with Vikram and answered "Of course, I found a lot of them. But what can I say? It is difficult for someone to waltz their way through my heart. Moreover, I have always loved the moon so settling down for the stars was out of option." Devika was rendered speechless. The magnitude of love that Anuj possessed was truly selfless and transcendental. She earnestly prayed that these two best friends of hers find their way back to love again as she hugged Vikram who had overheard the conversation.

"Samajdar aadmi ya to pyar kar sakta hai ya umeed
Aur Isiliye meri jaan, maine umeed nahi ki,
sirf pyaar kiya
Aur waise bhi
jo log chand se pyaar karte hai
wo sitaaro pe jaake settle nahi hote"

Devika and Vikram were constantly nudging Anupama whereas she was being a complete spoilsport. Dancing in public was giving Anupama cold feet. Anuj walked to her and said, "Devika told me that you teach dance. This is a reunion and I was hoping to recreate the memories. Please one dance." Anupama sighed and gave in. "You'll have to dance with me, Anuj." Though she was nervous and jittery she started tapping her feet as the song played in the background, whereas Anuj had already started grooving to it despite being reluctant. The impromptu moves made Anupama make a hook step. It gave her a push. Her moves were graceful whereas Anuj continued to give her company. Anupama was lost in her world whilst dancing and Anuj continued to look at her for a few moments. The moves were in sync with the rhythm and the expressions on her face were alluring. It was blissful to see her dancing after ages. The sight had him enamored. Anupama continued to dance when her eyes fell on Anuj's steps. This guy clearly had two left feet. She bit her inner cheeks to control her laughter at his dance. Unable to control herself at the end of the song, she broke into fits of laughter.

Apne dewane ka
Apne dewane ka kar de bura haal
Re ki ankhiyon se goli mare
Ki Ankhiyon se goli mare

Ladaki kamal re ki
Ankhiyon se goli mare
Ladaki kamal re ki
Ankhiyon se goli mare

Apne dewane ka
Apne dewane ka kar de bura haal
Re ki akhiyon sai goli mare ki
Akhiyon se goli mare

Ladaka kamal re ki
Ankhiyon se goli mare
Ladaka kamal re ki
Ankhiyon se goli mare

Kuch bal kha ke, kuch lehra ke
Hirni jaise chalti hai
Pal mai tola pal mai masha
Kitne rang badalti hai

Kuch bal kha ke, kuch lehra ke
Hirni jaise chalti hai
Pal mai tola pal mai masha
Kitne rang badalti hai

Jis ko chahe pagal kar de
Apnay husn ke jaado se
Iske lambe lambe kale kale
Nagin se baal

Re ki akhiyon se goli mare mnb
Ankhiyon se goli mare

Apne dewane ka
Apne dewane ka kar de bura haal

Ankhiyon se goli mare
Ladaka kamal re ki
Ankhiyon se goli mare
Ladaka kamal re ki
Ankhiyon se goli mare

Someone from the crowd spoke, "Anupama is like a queen and Anuj is like a star." This statement was heard by the Shah couple who were seated in the other part of the restaurant. They had just completed their meeting with Goradia Builders' representative. They were awaiting the food that they had ordered. Vanraj and Kavya thought that had they heard wrong or their ears were ringing. Both of them got startled and thus they walked to the part of the restaurant where the party was in full swing. They could see faint figures of Anupama dancing with a man whose back was facing them. The couple was astounded to see her smiling and laughing. They were actually seething in anger and bitterness.

That's when Devika and Vikram spotted them. The sudden change in behaviour alarmed Anupama and she followed their eyes. A look at them and she made her way to Anuj along with Vikram and Devika. Anuj was astonished to see his friends cornering him and protecting him. Devika was breathing fire and so he followed her eyes. It was the Shah Couple. Anuj tapped his earpiece and the guards for security were alerted. A look at the Shah couple and he could deduce that both of them lacked courtesy and presence of mind. Kavya was trying to flatter him and approached him for a selfie. "Mrs. Shah, I dislike it." answered Anuj in a stern voice as he turned down her request. Anger was coursing through his veins when Vanraj spoke up and was about to initiate the deal when the guards entered and escorted him and his friends out.

The fantastic four were at the exit of the hotel. Devika and Vikram left after bidding bye when Anupama turned to Anuj and said, "Anuj, the way you danced there with me. Please avoid doing it somewhere else." Anuj was all smiles as he chortled. "The party was awesome. I'll take your leave." She went to her car as Anuj looked on at her retreating figure.

"Mausam adhure Ishq ka
Jo phele se sarr tha
Ab aur bhi gehra hogaya
Jo seene mein dard tha"

Anupama looked at her phone, a smartphone, unlike the box phone that she had in that household. The time shocked her but then she smiled as recalled that Samar had the spare keys with him. There was a glow as she recalled the dance. Anupama felt herself to be liberated as she felt young again at heart giving life a second chance. The night was truly a memorable one. The day and date had been forever etched in Anupama and Anuj's hearts. Little did they know this was just the starting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.7K 29
STORY ABOUT TWO BROKEN PEOPLE, ANUPAMA JOSHI AND ANUJ KAPADIA!! ONE WHO IS AFRAID TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN!! AND THE OTHER ONE WHO IS HAPPY WITH HIS ON...
1.2K 130 4
It's a story about Anuj n Anupama's college dating life and how they grow together in each step of their life with themselves and their family. ๐Ÿซถ
15.3K 601 12
This is a fiction, that imagines our GauRup in a parallel-verse. To this universe Rupali Ganguly and Gaurav Khanna carry only their names and chemist...
42.4K 2.3K 19
The story starts after mission jeet..Haseena is heartbroken and Anubhav is guilt striken and somewhere heartbroken too but doesn't acknowledge it yet...