Change | Todoroki Shoto X rea...

By mishibread

โ˜…ๅฝก ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™ . ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'... More

Quick intro!
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 1 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 2 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 3 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 4 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 5 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 6 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 7 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 9 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 10 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 11 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 12 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 13 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 14 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 15 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 16 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 17 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 18 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 19 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 20 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 21 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 22 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 23 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 24 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 25 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 26 โ˜…ๅฝก
mini announcement ~โ˜†
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 27 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 28 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 29 โ˜…ๅฝก
โ€ขโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโœฆ โค ๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š โค โœฆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ€ข

ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 8 โ˜…ๅฝก

4.4K 120 75
By mishibread

A/n: Hi! so for this battle, i'm gonna be removing sero and I'm putting y/n in place of him. IM SORRY SERO ILY BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE😭

"Uh... Kirishima... Why are all the girls dressed as cheerleaders? Did I miss something???" He shrugged, he was just as confused as you were. You noticed Mineta and Kaminari looking a little too excited. They were giving each other thumbs up. It must've been them. Stupid pervs, you thought to yourself. "Mineta, Kaminari! You tricked us!" Aaaand you were right. 

Well, it was time for the final game. All the people in the 4 teams that passed the cavalry battle were gonna be doing a classic one-on-one fight. "Once the bracket is determined, we'll have the recreational games then start! The finalist can choose whether or not they want to participate. I'm sure some of you want to rest or save your strength. Now, from the first place team-" "Um... excuse me...! I'm withdrawing." Everyone looked over to Ojiro in shock. Some of your classmates were asking why, and you already had an idea as to why. "I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until almost the end. I think it was that guy's quirk." You noticed Midoriya looking at Shinso. You planned on telling the people who were brainwashed what happened, but you forgot. Whoops!

"I know that this is a great chance, and it feels foolish to waste it. But, everyone here competed by giving it their all! I can't... I can't be up there without knowing what really happened." Your classmates tried to convince him to not withdraw, but he wouldn't change his mind. He was thinking about his pride, and everyone understood. The kid from Class 1-B withdrew for the same reason. Midnight allowed their withdrawal, but she did it based on her tastes...

The bracket was announced, and you saw that you'd be fighting Shoto. "Good luck Sho! Promise you won't go easy on me?" You held out your pinky and he stared at you for a few seconds. "I promise. As long as you don't go easy on me, that is." You linked your fingers together and you smiled. "As if. I'm going all out Sho!" He smiled, he enjoyed having a nickname from you. "Y/n, weren't you on the same team as Ojiro and the other two? Are you okay? Did he do something to you?" 

"I'm fine. He didn't do anything to be but he tried." His eyes widened. "What?!" You giggled a bit, you didn't expect him to react that way. "Hm, I should really explain. But I gotta explain it to Ojiro and Midoriya too. Follow me." You went up to Midoriya just in time, Shinso almost got him with his quirk. You quickly covered his mouth and smiled at the purple-haired boy. "Hi, Shinso. Mind if I steal him real quick? Thanks!" You dragged Midoriya away before Shinsocould respond. "Y-Y/n? Where are we going??" You grabbed Ojiro and dragged him too. 

"There's something you all should know. Especially you, Midoriya." They were confused, but they let you drag them away. 

❦❦❦

"Ojiro, during the cavalry battle, you, Aoyama, and the guy from Class 1-B were brainwashed." Shoto and Midoriya were shocked, but Ojiro looked like he just got answers to his questions. "How do you know?" You sighed, "I have a sub-skill of my quirk, god I feel like I've explained this 10000 times, it's called Blood Manipulation. I can control anything and anyone with blood running through them. There's a lot more I could do but it's mostly used to control. Shinso has a brainwashing quirk. He can control people but only if you verbally respond to something like this. My mother told me about it, and she also said once I learned Blood Manipulation, I couldn't be controlled by people with controlling quirks. And vice versa." You looked Midoriya dead in the eyes.

"You cannot verbally respond to him. I mean nothing. The only way for someone to get released from his quirk is if he releases you or if someone else interferes. I know it sounds hard, but just shut up, okay?" He nodded. "Alright. We'll be going now. We have to prepare for the fights." You and Shoto got up and began walking to the door. You looked at Midoriya and he looked petrified. "Just don't talk and you can beat him Midoriya. He really doesn't seem like much of a fighter." You gave him a reassuring smile and left.

❦❦❦

You and Shoto found a nice, quiet spot. Neither of you were talking, but it was a nice silence. You both honestly needed a break from everything that's gone on today. You looked at the boy next to you and he looked like he was about to fall asleep. "Sleepy?" He looked at you and shook his head. "I'm fine. Just resting my eyes." You giggled and flicked his forehead.

"Sleep Shoto. We have about an hour and a half so why don't you just rest? Here, lay your head." You patted your thighs and he hesitantly lied down. He didn't face you, but that's because he didn't want you to see him blushing. He didn't understand why this was making his heart beat so fast, it was just a friend helping out a friend... Right?

You noticed he was tense and you began to stroke his hair to help him relax. Slowly, you felt him start to relax. He was definitely not tense anymore, but you being so gentle with him only made his heart beat way faster. He swear you could hear it. It's an unfamiliar feeling, but he once again didn't mind it... He was actually enjoying it. You began to quietly hum a song and it was getting harder for Shoto to stay awake. 

"Shoto?" you waited a few seconds for a response, but all you heard was soft breathing coming from him. You look over a bit and moved his hair from his face. You felt your heart skip a beat. Your ears and face started to heat up. You didn't know why you were feeling like this. Maybe it's because the sun was making his features look better than they already were? Of course, you thought he was attractive. Anyone could see that... but right now, he's making you feel so... mushy. You brushed it off and just tried to relax. 

❦❦❦

You were currently sitting next to Shoto waiting for the first battle to begin. You subconsciously started bouncing your leg. You were worried about Midoriya's match. You really hope he won't do the one thing he's not supposed to do. "Nervous?" You look up and see... Keigo?? "Uncle Keigo, what are you doing here?" Your classmates were all in shock, what was Hawks doing there? How in the world did you know him?! "I went to your waiting room to wish you luck but you weren't there and so I assumed you were here. Looks like I was right. Oh hi, Todoroki."

"HUHHHH?!!" Your classmates simultaneously all said. They were even more confused, how does Todoroki know him?! "Oh yeah, sorry guys. Uncle Keigo, meet my friends. Friends, meet my uncle Keigo." He smiled and waved to all of them. "Y/n, you're related to Hawks?!!" 

"Not by blood no, but he's still my family nonetheless. It's a long story, I'll tell you all tomorrow but long story short, he's my legal guardian. I live with him." They were all still so shocked. You've never mentioned him. But still, that was so unexpected. They all bowed to him. 

"I see you two are up against each other. You've fought him before, why are you nervous now?" You shook your head. "It's not that. I'm worried about Midoriya's fight. His opponent's quirk is Brainwash." 

"Well did you tell him? If you did, then he should be fine as long as he doesn't talk right? Is his opponent strong? Physically I mean." he sat down next to you. "No, I don't think so. He doesn't look like much of a fighter. He's not in the hero course but he's trying to make it in. I'm sure he knows how to get a response out of someone."

He put his arm over you. "He'll fine, baby bird. You don't gotta worry!" He stood up and held out his fist. "And you'll be fine too. I gotta go now, good luck, kid. And you too Todoroki." You fist bumped him and he left and you were left a little less worried than before. 

❦❦❦

"Everybody! Are you ready?! The finals you've all been waiting for are finally starting! Match number one! From the hero course, it's Izuku Midoriya! Versus, Sorry, he hasn't done anything to stand out yet! From general studies, it's Hitoshi Shinso! The rules are simple! Force your opponent out of bounds or immobilize them! You can also make your opponent win by saying 'I give up!' Bring on the injuries because we've got our very own Recovery Girl waiting on standby! Put your morals and ethics aside for a moment! But of course, anything life-threatening is crap! It's not allowed! Heroes should only use their fists to catch villains! Cementoss will stop things before they get too far!"

The fight began and you watched Shinso talking to Midoriya. You were right about him not being much of a fighter. "This is a fight to test the strength of your spirit. If you know what you want for your future, then you can't worry about appearances. That monkey was going on about his pride... but don't you think he was dumb for throwing away his chance?" You knew he was trying to get Midoriya to respond, and unfortunately, it worked. "What did you say?!" he was ready to beat the breaks off Shinso, but he suddenly stopped. He got him... He did the one thing I told him NOT to do...

Your classmates were confused as to why he suddenly stopped. "Shinso has a brainwashing quirk." You looked at the time and realized you had to go prep for your battle. "Ojiro, explain it to them, will you? We have to go." he nodded and you and Shoto got up to leave. I just hope something interferes with him to break him out of the brainwashed state... But the odds of that are slim to none... Oh well...

❦❦❦

"So, do you think they made us opponents on purpose? I mean, I know it was 'randomized' but let's be real, what were the odds of that? Everyone could tell that we're friends." He chuckled "Maybe. It would be interesting to see wouldn't it?" You laughed and turned your attention to the tv. Midoriya was currently on his way out of bounds. "The ONE thing I told him not to do, he goes and does it. It was kinda obvious Shinso was just trying to get a reaction out of him but Midoriya just walked straight into his trap." You facepalmed yourself and sighed. 

"Oh? What's this? Midoriya stopped walking again! But look, two of his fingers are broken! He nearly lost!" Your eyes shot open in shock, he was actually able to break free from Shinso's brainwashing. But how?!

The crowd was going wild, he was seriously close to losing. One more step and it would've been a wrap. Shinso was very clearly shocked. Midoriya covered his mouth to prevent him from responding. Shinso tried getting a reaction out of him again, but Midoriya kept quiet. Midoriya ran up to Shinso and began to try and push him out of bounds. He punched Midoriya but that didn't stop him. He punched his broken fingers and Midoriya stepped back. Shinso took his chance to try and push him out of bounds, but Midoriya was able to grab him and throw him out of bounds. "Shinso is out of bounds! Midoriya has won!" the crowd went wild, the first match was a crazy one!

"He did it! He actually did it!!" You shot up from your seat in excitement. Shoto watched as you bounced up and down, excited that Midoriya won. He started to get a little frustrated seeing you so excited for him... He didn't know why though, he's your friend. Of course, you'd be excited about his win. But, that didn't stop him from feeling... jealous? "Let's go, Y/n." You smiled and the two of you began to make your way out of the waiting room.

When you two turned the corner, you saw him... Endeavour. "You're in our way." You watched Shoto become visibly upset by his father's presence. "You're acting disgracefully, Shoto." Shoto grabbed your wrist and started pulling you with him. He didn't wanna say anything to his father. "If you used the power on your left side, you would've had an overwhelming victory in the obstacle course and cavalry battle. And what's this? You're with your rival? Stop this childish rebellion already. You have a duty to surpass All Might. Do you understand?" He stopped dead in his tracks. Shoto visibly became angrier. "Leave Y/n out of this. I'll win only using Mom's side. I won't use your power when I fight." he began to pull you away again. "Even if that works now, you'll soon reach the limits of that power."

"L/n Y/n. You're the daughter of Whiplash, aren't you?" You slowly turn to look at him. How did he know your mother? There's no way your Mom would be friends with a monster like him. "How did you..." Shoto looked a little shocked too, he had no clue your parents knew each other. "Your mother and I worked together a few times. She was quite the strong one. Her quirk was one of the strongest water quirks I have ever seen. I can only expect you're the same way. Though I do have to say, it was disappointing to see her have a child with a man with a weak quirk. She could've made something stronger. You started to get angry, what the hell is his problem???

"Shut up you old bastard. Don't speak about Y/n or her mother that way." You both continued to walk away from him. Neither of you said a word the rest of the walk until it came time for you two to split ways. "I'm sorry, Y/n. I had no clue our parents knew each other. I'm sorry for the way he spoke about you and your mother." You shook your head. "Don't apologize for the actions of your father. You don't have anything to be sorry for. Good luck, Shoto." He nodded and you two walked in different directions. 

"Thanks for waiting! Next up is... Oh my! The power duo we saw earlier. Both from the hero course, L/n Y/n and Todoroki Shoto! Ready? Start!" Shoto was the one to make his first move just as you thought he did. He shot his ice right at you but you moved to the side just before it could hit you. One thing you've learned from training with Keigo is the ability to dodge attacks before they hit you. If you listen closely enough, you can hear what their move will be giving you enough time to dodge it. It's a really useful skill, but it's hard to do for long and it can also be a big disadvantage. If that's all you focus on, you could end up being blindsided.

You preferred close-range attacks and Shoto knew that. He wasn't gonna let you get close. You started running at him and he shot more of his ice at you. You didn't move out of the way. You let it come at you just until the last second when you melted it with boiling water. "Woah look at those two go! She completely melted his ice!" You used a hot spring to launch you in the air. The clash of your guys' quirks left Shoto unable to see where you went and he looked up to see you coming down with your foot ready to strike. He moved out of the way just in time. You infused your water with your leg so you shattered the ground when you made an impact. Dammit, he dodged it.

He quickly recovered and froze your feet to keep you in place. He took his opportunity to kick you. He sent you flying, you nearly went out of bounds, but you stopped yourself. But before you could get up, he hit the ground which sent ice at you at incredible speeds. You pulled the same melting ice move you did earlier but this time, Shoto was letting you use the distraction to your advantage again. Before you knew it, he was next to you. You blocked his hit, you were better at hand-to-hand combat than he was, but you were a bit slow due to all the hits you've been taking. He wasn't gonna let you get a chance to breathe!

You landed a hit on him, you finally had the advantage. You pushed him back and used a move you hadn't shown anyone yet. You got the idea from Bakugo's quirk. You created a bunch of water bubbles that surrounded Shoto. They looked cute, but they were powerful. They exploded which left Shoto just as beat up as you. You guys were on the same level now. "Can you believe this! I thought she was gonna lose, but look how quickly she was able to turn the tables!" 

"What's wrong Sho? Getting tired?" You were both trying to catch your breath. "I'm not done yet, Y/n." You smirked and the both of you came right at each other. Both of your quirks clashed which caused a shockwave through the stadium. You two were used to each other's attacks, you knew what the other person was gonna do. The crowd just watched in awe. You both jumped back away from each other. One last attack... I should be able to get him with this.

Shoto had the same thing in mind. Each of your conjured up the biggest and strongest attack the both of you could possibly do. When you both clashed, there was nothing but smoke and debris. Everyone held their breath, which one of you is left standing? The anticipation had everyone on the edge of their seats. The smoke cleared and the both of you were still standing but clearly one second away from collapsing. "What even happened?! Which one of them is progressing to the next round?!" You looked at each other before collapsing onto the ground. "Seems like they tied again!" You helped each other get up. "Are you alright, Y/n?" You nodded and smiled. "How come most of our fights end up this way?" He chuckled and shrugged. "Looks like you'll have to do a tie-breaker to see who'll move onto the next round." 

"No, we don't. Let Shoto move on to the next round." Shoto looked at you in shock. As much as you wanted to advance, you knew Midoriya and Shoto had to settle their little rivalry going on. "Oh? Are you sure you wanna do that L/n?" You nodded "I'm certain. There's no point in doing a tie-breaker, we might just end up tying again." Midnight nodded. 

"Alright then, Todoroki Shoto is the winner! He will advance to the next round!" The crowd cheered but Shoto felt bad and you noticed. "It's fine Sho. I don't want you feeling bad." He nodded and the two of you began walking to Recovery Girl."You know, you almost had me. What was that explosion move back there? When did you learn that?" You giggled. "It's something I came up with myself. Well, kinda. I took inspiration from Bakugo's quirk." he chuckled. "You heard it here everyone! Shoto Todoroki will be advancing! That was quite an intense fight! We hope to see more from the powerful duo!" 

A/n: sorry if the fight was mid. I'm seriously so bad at writing fighting scenes guys 😭 I'll try and improve! ty for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 90 17
(๐’ด/๐“ƒ) (๐ฟ/๐“ƒ), ๐’ถ ๐“…๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ป๐“Š๐“ ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‡๐“ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“…๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ถ๐“. ๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ฐ๐’œ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Ž! ...
3.9K 335 15
๐–ฅป ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐™›๐™š๐™ข. ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ผ โ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐˜ธ...
237K 10.1K 80
[๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น.] โ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†...โž [๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ], ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ...
54.8K 2.9K 16
๐’๐”๐€๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐„. | โ ๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š...๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–...