Space Boy

By Lord_of_Crows

Y/N is an American exchange student at UA High School. Although his quirk is powerful, it also takes a powerf... More

Background Info
New Beginnings
Close encounters of Gay Kind
Pika-Pika!
First Day's Always the Hardest, Right?
Not an Update
Study Buddies
Little Boy
🍋 Explosive 🍋
Bakugou's Baby Boy
🍋 Temptation- part 1 🍋
🍋 Temptation pt. 2🍋
random + important
Little Angel
Field Trip
Pole Time!
Caregivers
Unforseen Circumstances
New Places Were Never My Thing
Wishful Drinking
🍋One night, maybe more?🍋
A Candle in the Dark
Teady Bear
Baby Shark
🍋I Missed You🍋
Poll- Not a Chapter
I Missed You Pt.2
Back to Work
🍋Self- Esteem🍋
A Little Bit Nervous

🍋Daddy Shark🍋

328 8 0
By Lord_of_Crows

You opened your eyes, it was dark in your room aside from the soft glow of led strip lights set to purple. You felt a warmth surrounding you, turning you saw kirishima. He was sound asleep holding you in his arms. You remembered inviting him to come play the evening before.

You slowly wiggled out of his arms and made your way to the bathroom to go pee. You looked in the mirror as you washed your hands. Your cheeks were sore and rud from bring rubbed at, your eyes we're tired but still more open than they've been in a while. Your hair was a mess, little tufts deviating this way and that. You were still dressed in your panda onesie and stockings. You didn't feel little though.

You opened the bathroom door to see kirishima sitting up right, stretching his back from a motionless sleep. His bright smile lit up the dim room as he saw you and spoke quietly.

"Hello, love, how do you feel?" It was a good question, hungry, sleepy, happy, and a bit horny.

"I'm fine." You walked towards your closet to grab some clothes, just a simple black and white T-shirt you'd stolen from bakugou and some boxers. "What time is it?" Without thinking you unbuttoned and dropped the onesie to the ground. Quickly followed by your stockings.

"Like 1 a- Oh!" You turned to see him facing the wall and covering his eyes. You quickly realized what happened and chuckled.

"You can watch, I don't mind." You turned away again, bending down to remove your panties. You felt his eyes eyes on you this time, raking over your form in the dim, purple lights.

You knew getting dressed again was pointless, but you did it anyway. Or at least tried, your arms were still in less-than-optimal condition.

"Here," his voice was close, only a foot or so behind you. "Let me help."

You turned, he pulled the shirt all the way down, covering your privates completely. He took a good look while he could though, noting the slight arousal.

He bent down, holding your boxers open to step into. You held onto his shoulders as you slowly moved your legs into the two holes. He chose to do it this way deliberately, from this angle he could see up the shirt to what he considered absolutely beautiful. He felt himself stiffen just from looking at your bare body.

You were showing it to him this time. He didn't happen upon it while you showed off to his best friend. He didn't catch you at an inconvenient time. He didn't just so happen to look at you in a comunal space. This was personal, one on one. You were trusting him to see you in your entirety. He'd never seen a more beautiful piece of art.

He slowly dragged the garment up your legs, tracing the path with his fingers up your soft skin towards your plump ass. When his hands got there he couldn't resist, planting them on the soft flesh and squeezing, softly at first, but when you didn't stop him he grabbed them roughly. You gasped and squeezed his shoulder.

"Are you ok?" He came to an immediate halt.

"Mhm, just caught me off guard." You felt his sigh of relief against your thighs.

Suddenly you felt him press his lips to one of your thighs, just below the hem of your boxers.

"Kiri," he halted and looked up at you, "can we move to the bed?"

"Of course baby." Without hesitation he stood up, skooping you up in his arms and walking over to the bed.

He layed your head against the pillows, crawling over you on all fours.

"Baby, how far do you want to go with me?" He stroked your hair as you thought, the answer came quickly.

"All the way." He bent down, his lips touched yours.

His kiss was different, not like balugou's, filled with hunger and passion, or kaminari's, playful and teasing, and most definitely not like dabi's, full of nothing but rage and lust. This was completely new to you.

Kirishima's kiss was gentle, you could feel this love and admiration he held for you in a way you'd never felt before. With each movement of his lips he wrote you a love letter, and you were sure to write back.

No time passed for the two of you before you had to come up for air. His soft panting breathes caressed your cheek with warmth.

"We all know what he did to you." His voice was low and serious, "I was so pissed when I connected the dots. If I could've, I would've killed that bastard in the spot for what he did to you." You remembered the look in kirishima's eyes when he saw you that night. "The more I thought about it, the more I couldn't help but think, did you enjoy it? Did you like what he did to you?" His voice was shaky and low.

"Sometimes." Your answer snapped him out of his own head, "I liked a few things. The first night was good, if not a bit painful. But it changed the next morning. In the blink of an eye I went from some precious commodity to a sex doll he didn't give two fucks about."

"Y/N," his voice was a whisper against your ear, "I can't imagine how fucking stupid someone has to be to not care about you. I wish I could make you forget any of that ever happened. I swear on my life, I will never, ever treat you that way."

"I believe you." You were wrapped in his arms with your hands clutching his shirt, "Out of the guys I've been with, I think you're the gentlest."

He smiled against your cheek, "You deserve it, baby. If you'll let me, I'll show you exactly what you deserve."

"Please." His lips hit yours again, the feeling over took you once more.

His hand traced down the side of your body to the hem of your shirt. He toyed with the fabric for a moment before he spoke.

"Y'know, since bakugou told me you slept together, I've been so jealous. Everytime he told me about fucking you I got so pissed. Now, I get you all to myself." He lifted the shirt over your chest, discarding it in some random direction.

His lips traced over your jawline, down your neck, and over your chest. You softly mewled as he left feather soft kisses along your torso. His thumb scrapes over your nipple and your slight moan didn't go unnoticed. His lips moved and latched onto your nipple and began sucking roughly.

Your hands traced down his back, grabbing the bottom of his shirt and pulling it towards his head. He lifted his head and removed his top fully. He sat back on his heels as he threw it to the floor.

Your legs were locked on either side of his waist, from this angle you both had an incredible view.

The dim light showed each curve and defined muscle on his chest. His hair was a mess, fly away strands and loose little spikes over his face. His hands were rough an calloused but moved gently, you remembered Dabi for brief moment before kirishima spoke again.

"You look so gorgeous. I can't imagine something I'd rather have than this." His hand came to your face, stroking your cheek with his thumb. "You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart." You felt yourself flush at his words.

You reached downwards, removing your boxers and allowing your length to spring free into the cool air. A bit of moving later you were both fully nude on your bed.

"Do you have lube darling?" The pet name sounded completely different out of his mouth

"Desk, bottom drawer on the right" he stood up to retrieve the bottle of cherry scented lube, he smiled when he saw it

As soon as possible he was hovering above you again. His eyes never leaving your frame.

"You'd think that after all this you'd be covered in scars or bruises, but there are only a few, " his fingers traced the lines on your chest and stomach, not only scars but freckles and the contour of your body as well. "It's like freshly fallen snow. Soft, pure. God I want to ruin you so bad."

"Then fucking do it." You pulled him down to your lips and he smiled against them.

A click is followed by his fingers softly pressing against your entrance. One finger pressed past the rim of your hole, slowly forcing its way through you.

"Does that feel good baby?" His tone was soft, perhaps a bit patronizing.

"Yes Daddy~" you whispered. You felt him chuckle against your lips and smile.

"Do you want another?" He asks, you nod quickly making him laugh, "patience love. I promise it'll be worth it," he smiles.

The soft stretch is pleasurable. His fingers move slowly and deliberately, tracing the inside of you and teasing your patience. He moves along the inside walls and grazes your prostate, the low moan tells him exactly what he's found. You felt his third finger enter and you smiled. He spread his fingers apart to stretch you, just barely grazing over your prostate each time. Never enough pressure but just enough that you were painfully aware of what you were denied.

A low moan escapes you as a fourth and final finger pushes into you. A mild sting comes from the stretch and he let's you adjust. He moves his lips to your collar bone and begins to mark, slow, deliberate bruises left along your neck and chest.

Finally, he decides you're ready and moves to place his hips against yours.

"Do you feel ready my love?" He whispers. You nod, opening your eyes to see his face hovering just above yours. "Give me your words baby, I need to hear you." He punctuates the statement with a soft kiss to your forehead.

"Yes, I'm ready." He kisses your cheek.

"Good boy."

You feel his tip at your entrance, slowly pushing past the ring of muscle. "How does that feel?" He asks.

"Good."

"Good, good baby." He softly caresses your hair as he begins to push his way into you.

You let out a small whine of discomfort, he seems to have quite a bit more girth than you're used to. He rewards you with a soft kiss. He bottoms out and you squirm to get comfortable with the size.

"Shhh baby, you're doing so beautifully," he praises.

Slowly he pulled out to just the head, before slowly pushing back in. He repeats this process a few times, softly kissing your lips as he goes. He softly holds onto your hips as he begins to speed up. "You feel so amazing, love," he whispers.

"Thank you." Your voice was quite and hoarse, spoken for only him to hear.

He stayed at a constant pace, not horribly slow but not fast enough to make you cum just yet. His arms wrapped around your torso, holding your chest close to his. His hands caressed your back, tracing patterns into the skin as he kisses your shoulder. His body consumed yours, being absorbed by the warmth of his bare skin against you. He let out soft groans in your ear, long and deep sounds meant to show how incredible he feel inside of you.

You felt every ridge and vein along his length as he slowly moved inside and out. His lips moved downwards, wrapping around your nipple and sucking on it roughly. His sharp teeth came into contact with your sensitive spot and you drew in a sharp breath. His tongue gently swirled around the pressous bud, putting his mouth against you like the greatest lollipop to ever exist.

Your moans began to raise in volume, there was never any secret to how much you loved the feeling of being fucked. One of his hands snaked around to your sensitive dick, beginning to stroke you. As he does so, his speed picks up and he hits harder.

His hand creeps up to your neck, squeezing it at the sides. Only a few moments later you began to feel dizzy, the pleasure he gives you is immeasurable. You can feel and hear his pleasure in every movement he makes, in each breath he mutters a soft swear or declaration of love. He stops for a moment, listening to you whine at the lack of movement.

He lifts himself to look down at you, "baby~" his hands settle on your chest. As his eyes scan your face. "You look so beautiful like this. Do you wanna go faster?" You nod rapidly, he chuckles at you. "If you want it that bad then you might as well beg."

You take a deep breath, forgetting the traffic in your mind and instead of thinking you simply let the words slur their way out of your throat.

"Pleeease -fuuck- I need more daddy. I need to feel you more. Please I want you so bad oh god pleeease~~ I fucking need yo- ah!" You're cut off by a sharp, deep thrust inside of you.

His pace was much faster than before, he slammed himself into you with power speed that teetered on the edge of more pain than pleasure. The thrusts become less pronounced, messier, needier.

He changes angles constantly, aiming to wear he remembers hitting before. He plants his hands on your chest and angles himself differently. A wave of pleasure hits you and you scream, digging your nails into the sheets. He grins deeply and aims for that spot over and over again.

You grab him by the shoulder and try to hold yourself in place. The bed begins to rock below you and your breathes become shallow. A familiar pressure builds into your stomach, warmly wrapping into a knot. You know Kirishima is closer too, the way his thrusts are sloppy and he groans deeply.

"Babyyy~" he moans, "I'm so- fuckin close!"

"Mmmmm" you mumble in agreement as you feel dizzy. You hold onto him as you feel your knot unravel, unable to fight back the mear scream that wrenched itself from your throat.

Only a moment later you feel Kirishima press his warm load inside you, he grabs your hips and squeezes as he does so. He collapses on top of you, and only a moment later the both of you are deep asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839 25 19
Y/n L/n was born to an ordinary family, one of the few families with no quirks known in their bloodline. Only she does have a quirk. Despite her pare...
10.4K 171 23
Kaminari has a handful of closely held secrets that he tries his best to keep to himself. However when stress mounts and certain, bi-curious feelings...
85.5K 2.3K 32
Deku and (Y/N) were friends in childhood until (Y/N)'s Dad got a job in the US and her family moved at the age of five. 10 years later (Y/N) comes ba...
102K 2.6K 22
¡Depressed Kaminari AU! Denki Kaminari has had it rough. He has to work hard enough in school so he stays in, all while taking care of a young seven...