Nothing || Liam O'Donovan

By yourlocalbookworm02

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ "𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐖𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤... More

cast
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine part one
Chapter nine part two
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
chapter twelve part one
Chapter tweleve part two
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fithteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty - two
Chapter twenty - three
Chapter twenty - four
Chapter twenty - five
Chapter twenty - six
Chapter twenty - seven
Chapter twenty - eight
Chapter twenty - nine
Chapter thirty - part one
Chapter thirty - part two
Chapter thirty one
An
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three part one
Chapter thirty three part two

Chapter eighteen

1.8K 27 65
By yourlocalbookworm02

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

"What was that?" Liam asked from the garden where he, Callie, Toby, and Frank were playing football.

"Not sure." Callie shrugged. "But I want to find out." She smiled beginning to jog to the bushes.

"Toby, get the ball." Liam said seeing the ball out of the corner of his eyes.

Frank, Callie, and Liam continued jogging until they saw the open road. A police car drove past them with the blue lights on. The three shrugged making their way back to Toby who still hadn't returned.

"What's going on?" Liam asked scaring him. "What are you doing?"

Toby looked at the three with wide eyes before quickly turning his head back to the bushes. "Where'd he go?"

"Where'd who go?" Callie asked.

Toby looked down towards a bag. "The man who threw that!" He exclaimed.

Callie and Liam shared a concerned look before walking forwards. Callie kneeled down and began unzipping the bag. She opened it to revel money, lots of it, filled to the top.

"There must be..." Callie began with wide eyes. "I don't even know, there's like loads in there."

"This moneys got to be dodgy!" Toby told the three. "You don't just dump a bag of cash if it's legit."

"Especially not that much." Callie added on.

Frank nodded his head. "Dead right."

"They can't ask for it back, can they?" Liam shrugged.

"We can't just take it," Toby sighed. "That would be steeling."

Callie looked at him confused. "I mean, is it stealing?" She asked. "It's not as if we took it from someone, we found it on our premises."

"Finders keepers, loser weepers." Frank said to Toby. "That's the law."

"You don't actually think that's the law." Toby asked.

Liam sighed turning to him. "The point is, the guys a crook. So, we deserve it more then him, right?"

"But what if he comes back?" Toby asked.

"Good point." Liam said nodding his head. "Let's get this stuff inside. Come on!"

"Liam, wait!" Toby huffed following the three.

"Distract her and get to the front door as soon as you can!" Liam told Toby. The four were hiding behind the wall so Tracy couldn't see them.

Toby faked an injury, giving the three enough time to run past her unnoticed. They made it to the front door, which was opened by Toby who was out of breath. "Too busy!" He told them. "Go around the back and wait."

Callie sighed before turning around, running back the way they had just came. Eventually they were able to tie the bag up, Toby bringing it up from Frank's bedroom window.

"What you doing?" Carman asked.

"Carman, hey!" Callie smiled. "What do you mean, we're just talking?" She chuckled.

Carman nodded her head before smiling and running off. Callie, Liam, and Frank were quick to follow her.

"What's in the bag, Toby?" Carman asked bargin into Franks room.

Toby, who had tried to hide the bag behind him, looked at her confused. "What bag?"

"Get out!" Liam told her.

"No!" She yelled. "I want to know what's in the bag."

"So do I!" Johnny exclaimed coming into the room. "Show us!"

Somehow they managed to open the bag poring the money all over the floor. Callie began to slowly clap. "Well done." She smiled sarcastically. "Really, we'll done."

Eventually they got all the money on the bed and Toby began to count it. "One, two, three, four, five, six." He laughed. "That's £600,000."

"Plus £150,000." Johnny added placing the money on the bed.

"And £760." Frank said putting the money on his bed.

Carman frowned. "I wonder who it belongs to?"

"Us! Liam shrugged putting his hands around Callie's waist who was sitting on his lap.

"Finders keepers." Toby smiled.

Johnny looked at him confused. "I don't think the police will see it that way!"

"They're not going to find out, are they?" Liam warmed him.

Johnny shook his head. "Not if we share our money fairly."

"Right. So," Liam began looking around. "We split it it six ways."

"Seven." Johnny corrected. "Tee should have a share."

"What?" Liam asked looking at him annoyed.

"I'm just looking for out for my sister." He shrugged.

"Don't you think everyone should get a share?" Callie asked. "Or at least we put away some of it for them."

"We can't cut everyone in." Carman told her.

"Why not?" Toby asked.

"Less money for us, dur-brain!" Carman shrugged.

"That's just selfish." Callie said shaken her head and standing up. "Put my cut away for everyone else in the house." She told them walking out.

Callie began walking down the stairs, spotting Tracy coming up she shook her head and began to run into Toby's room where everyone was. "Hide that away!" She hissed. "Tracy's coming."

"Oh, there you all are." Tracy said opening the door. "Can you come down, please? House meeting."

"What, now?" Liam chuckled.

Tracy nodded her head. "Right now."

"But we were just going out." Toby told her. "Can't we do this later?"

"Don't ask me." She shrugged. "Ask the police!"

Liam began to put the money in his pocket as he walked out before stopping. Callie looked at him confused. "It won't fit in." He frowned.

"Oh, my god!" She groaned. "Give it here."

"You don't have any pockets." He looked at her confused.

Callie grabbed the money rolling her eyes. "The things I do for you Liam O'Donovan." She said whilst sticking the money in her bra. "Now come on, before they send someone to look for us."

"We just need to know, did any of you see or hear anything at all unusual?" The police woman asked.

"Yeah. Now you mention it, I have." Callie looked at her. "The police at our door."

"Callie." Mike warned.

"Tobes, you were in the garden, weren't you?" Tracy asked.

"Well... I, I.." he stuttered. "I heard the sirens and..."

"And?" The woman asked.

"And then they stopped." Liam continued.

Toby turned to police woman and smiled. "Yeah."

"I see." She sighed.

"Sorry." Mike told her. "It doesn't look like we can't help."

"Well, how much money are talking about exactly?" Sapphire asked.

The man who hadn't said much quickly cut in. "We really can't say."

"Well, like a grand?" Sapphire asked. "More then a grand?"

"Of course," the woman began. "Recovering the money is a priority."

"More then a grand?" Sapphire cut her off.

"But our first priority is to keep you safe." She continued.

"Safe from what?" Toby asked.

"I don't want to frighten you." She said. "But there are some very dangerous people looking for this money."

"How do we know you aren't one of them?" Callie asked raising her eyebrow whilst Frank hugged Carman. "I'm not being funny, but neither of you actually seem like police officers."

The woman tensed, standing straighter then before, she let out an obvious fake chuckle. "You're funny." She said before turning away from Callie. "So if you see anything suspicious, tell Mr Milligan..."

"Mike!" Callie called. "I've saw something suspicious, oh, look its standing looking at you right now." She smirked.

The woman cleaned her throat before continuing, glaring slightly at Callie. "And he'll contact us."

"Let me write down our number for you." The man said taken Gus's notebook and Pen. "Can I borrow this, Sonny?"

The living room looked at him in shock, everyone knew not to take Gus's notebook, let alone write in it.

"Whatever you do," the man said. "Do not mess with these people yourself."

"Breath!" Gina whispered to Gus Callie stood up walking towards the man. She grabbed Gus's belongings back before ripping the page out. "Just imagine it didn't happen." She told Gus.

✧.*

"This is mad!" Toby exclaimed following Liam outside. "If the gang finds out we've got the money, we're dead!"

"That's right." Liam told him whilst he stopped walking. "So we spend it before they do."

"See ya, Toby!" Carman smiled.

Frank walked past Toby putting his arm around him. "See ya!"

"I don't like this anymore then you do, Toby." Callie sighed. "I'm only going to make sure they don't do anything more stupid, then they already have." She said walking towards Liam who was waiting for her with his hand held out.

She took his hand with a small smile. "You should know."'she told him. "I don't agree with this."

"I know." He chuckled. "You'll see, it'll be fine."

"3D - ready, blue Ray, DVD." Liam listed whilst he and Frank looked at a tv.

"Perfect." Frank smiled.

"Can i help you, gentlemen?" One of the workers asked. Callie looked to him and cleaned her throat. "And gentle..lady?" Callie rolled her eyes at him.

"Uh..." Frank looked around before continuing. "We'll take this!"

"Okay. As soon as your mum or dad gets here." The man smiled.

"You'll be waiting for a long time then." Callie snorted. "I imaging it will take dear old mum awhile to crawl out of her grave."

"We said we would take it." Liam told the worker.

"Fine." The man shrugged looking at Callie awkwardly. "That will be £2,199." He told them. "We'll leave off the 99 pence. So, how exactly do you propose to pay for it?"

"Cash!" Frank said as he and Liam pulled the money out.

Callie noticed the man looking at the two weirdly she rolled her eyes. "It's their inheritance money, is that a problem?"

"No, no. That will be acceptable." He shook his head. "If I could just take your post codes... for delivery?"

Nah, it's all right." Liam rushed. "We'll take it with us."

"It's kinda heavy, though." Frank sighed.

"It's alright." Liam waved him off. "We'll just get a taxi." He turned to Callie. "Have you ever considered a career in acting?" He laughed.

"Maybe if being a care worker doesn't work out." Callie snorted.

"What are we going to tell Mike and Gina?" Frank asked.

"We're not going back to the dumping ground." Liam shook his head. "We're going to her our own place!"

Callie looked at him frowning.

Frank smirked. "Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah." Liam smiled. "Pizzas every night, every game you can buy."

"What's he doing?" Frank asked noticing the worker talking to the security guard.

"I don't know." Liam shrugged gesturing for Frank to go the opposite direction of him and Callie.

The three finally made it out the shop. They were now sitting on some stairs, Callie quite a bit away from Frank and Liam.

"Nothing's changed, has it?" Frank asked.

"Everything's changed!" Liam told him. "We've got money."

"What's the point if we can't spend it?" Frank sighed.

"There's more to life then money." Callie told the pair annoyed as Carman came up to them. "I'm
Going home." She walked off Liam, Frank, and Carman watching her go confused.

Honestly, Callie didn't know why she was so upset. She was annoyed at Liam for saying he and Frank would buy their own place. She was annoyed he said he wouldn't be returning, she was upset that he hadn't thought of her in his big plans to move.

It annoyed Callie how much everyone seemed to care more about the money then each other, maybe she was being silly, she didn't know why she was getting so emotional today, she didn't like it.

Callie stopped before walking inside the house, she let out a hiss of pain grabbing onto her lower stomach. The pain made her feel sick she closed her eyes breathing in and out, opening them again. She shrugged it off thinking it might of been cramp, maybe she was due on her periods.

✧.*

Callie was the last one to dinner that evening. The pain in her stomach was becoming unbearable. She had spent the day lying in bed unable to move.

Every step closer she got to the kitchen, the worst the pain got, and the more light headed she felt. when Callie walked into the kitchen, everyone turned to look at her concerned. She was pale, very pale, and when she walked she almost fell.

Liam stood up, moving to help her. "Callie?" He asked though she hardly heard him, his voice sounded like it was coming from miles away.

When she didn't answer, more people began to stand up their concern for her only growing. "Callie, can you hear us?" Mike asked stepping closer to her.

Callie's eyes rolled back, her legs gave up on her and she fell. If it wasn't for Liam she would of hit the floor.

"Callie!" He cried catching her looking over at Mike, his eyes wide with worry.

Those from the table gasped, shouting her name.

Mike turned to Gina. "Go and phone an ambulance." he told her, his voice shaky.

"Why isn't she waken up?" Liam asked his eyes welling up with tears. "What's the matter with her?"

"I don't know." Mike told him helping put Callie down so she was lying on the floor.

Tracy tried to get everyone out the kitchen, they refused to move. They watched as their friend, particularly their sister lay lifeless on the floor with tears in there eyes.

It was another 15 minutes before the paramedics came, despite his best efforts, Mike refused to let Liam go with them to the hospital.

Everyone found them selfs waiting in the living room anxiously for news. Liam's leg was bouncing up and down whilst he stared into nothing. Sapphire had Harry sat on her lap holding him close to her. Harry was holding Jeff extra tight.

Carman and Tee sat cuddled up to one another, Carmans head on her shoulder. The rest were scattered around the living room, occasionally getting up and pacing before sitting down again.

Gina has the phone next to her, waiting anxiously for the call while Tracy stood behind her pacing.

It was another hour until the phone rang. Everyone either stopped pacing or sat up straighter they all turned towards gina who shakily picked up the phone.

"Hello?" She answered biting her lip. She hummed every so often before asking. "Is she okay?" It was a couple of seconds until she sighed in relief. When she finally hung up the phone she turned to see everyone looking at her waiting for answers.

"She's okay." Gina announced. Everyone let out sighs of relief. Liam shook his head putting it in his hands.

"What happened?" Sapphire asked. "When is she coming home?"

"They want to keep her in over night." Gina told them. "She had to have her appendix removed but luckily the doctors caught it early enough, the surgery went smoothly though she'll be on bed rest for a few days."

✧.*

Callie got back the next day, Mike wheeling her in. Despite the fact she didn't want one, she was made to have a wheelchair, just for a few days though.

"Callie!" Harry cheered running up to her.

Callie gasped. "There's my boy." She smiled helping him climb onto her lap.

"Harry?" Sapphire asked coming out looking for him. "Callie? I didn't know you would be coming home." Sapphire smiled going over and hugging her.

"Thought I'd bless you all with my presence." She chucked.

"We missed it." Sapphire smiled. "Come on, everyone's in the living room."

Harry jumped off of Callie's lap whilst Sapphire took over from Mike and pushed her into the living room.

"Did you miss me?" She asked catching everyone's attention.

"Callie!" They cheered rushing over to her hugging her one by one whilst Mike warned them to be careful.

Callie looked around, her smiling falling slightly. "Where's Liam?"

"He's up in his room." Frank told her. "I'll go and get him." He walked out.

"So, what have I missed?" Callie asked.

The group all jumped to explaining how the thieves of the money were actually the two police officers who came by earlier that day, only they weren't actually police officers.

"Hold on, hold on." Callie laughed. "I was right! I said they were suspicious!"

"What do you mean, you have a surprise for me?" The sound of Liam's voice came from up the stairs  followed by his footsteps. "Look Frank, I'm really not in the mood."

Frank came into the living room looking proud of himself, followed by a confused Liam. Liam looked around confused before his eyes landed on Callie's.

"Hey." She smiled.

"We'll.. give you a minute." Sapphire said pushing everyone out the door.

Once the door was closed, Liam rushed towards her. He cupped her face, moving it so she was looking up at him. "Don't ever do that again." He told her. "You scared me."

Callie frowned. "I'm sorry."

"No, no." He shook his head. "Don't apologize my darling, I'm just glad your alright."

Callie flushed at the name. Liam had never called her that before.

"I'm okay, my love." She smiled. "I promise."

Liam leaned down kissing her, the kiss was slow and soft after awhile they pulled back. "I love you Callie."

"I love you Liam." She smiled kissing him once more.

An: I'm not a doctor and
honestly I doubt they'd let
you go a day after surgery,
but for the sake of the
story, let's pretend they do.

An2: after rereading this chapter
months later, I sincerely apologize
for how cringy it's is. I generally
think this is the worst thing I've
ever wrote, and I got so much
second hand embarrassment
from reading it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 300 44
"I'm so sorry! This is all my fault! I should have protected you! I'm so sorry Koby" I sobbed loudly. "It's okay. It's not your fault" Koby weakly sa...
84.5K 4.2K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...
49 0 14
"I just want to go someplace where no one knows my me." Just like that, my wish has been granted. My mom and I will move to a new place, I had to l...
Her Rock By Cheyanne

Teen Fiction

3M 63.9K 36
Ella Mae Emerson, the girl who stays hidden at all costs, the girl who likes to be alone with eyes glued to the floor, words coming out as stutters...