A Remnant of Death... (Narind...

By khaneoshikki

many years ago, a woman came to the brother god's ask for them to bring back her Beloved... they said no, ins... More

A Rude Awaking
A new friend...

A Meeting with Death..

1.4K 19 4
By khaneoshikki

Salem's POV

I was sitting in my lair, thinking of my greatest interest, I remember our first meeting like yesterday...

Flashback...

After being both denied and cursed by light and darkness, I had searched far and wide for someone who could help me. Fortunately, I found a wise man who told me of a being who could help with my curse and my dilemma! One of the 1376 gods of concepts! And he was the god of Death! I made my way to the Temple of Good Faith in Marrowyr. however, when I got there, it was cover in signs saying "if you are a god of light or dark, then go fuck yourselves, you assholes! This is one of the five temples of good Faith, here only people or God's with emotions and soul's are allowed in! So go jump into ¥€√€£¢¶π¢¡!¡!¡! For All we care!~ sincerely, the five bishops"

I walked up the steps and knocked on the door only to be greeted by a giant, humanoid, three eyed, black cat?!

???: Hello! How can I help you?

Salem: I'm looking for Narinder, I need some help!

???: I see... Come in, come in!

I walked into the temple and I see a large cathedral, a fountain, a altar and many other things. Weird I thought he would have been one of those "I have no need for mortal possessions" kind of God.

???: Alright so how can I help you?!

Salem: wait do you mean?

Narinder: Haha, yep! I'm Narinder, God of Death at your service! So how can I help you?

Salem: well, I have two problems, first is my beloved has Died and second, I was cursed to never die by the brother's.

Narinder: let me guess, you asked those fools for help?

Salem: yes I did, and they cursed me for it...

Narinder: those idiots, they always boast their powers, sometimes they forget what they can, or can't do! They couldn't bring your beloved back even if they wanted! Only I have that power.

Salem: can you help me?!

Narinder: of course I can! It's just that I'm not allowed,

Salem: what do you mean?!?!

Narinder: God's Aren't allowed to meddle in the affairs of other God's.

Salem: "sobbing" Please you have to help me!

Narinder: hmmmmmm, okay you got me! I'm a sucker for sadness, so of course I'll help you! I know of a way how to bring him back without interfering with those fools!

Narinder then told me to follow him, he left me down to a dungeon below the temple. there, stood a case, inside of it was a black crown with a red eye.

Narinder: this is the red crown, a object with my true power sealed within. With it, anyone can use my ultimate power, the power to overwrite fate! I am forbidden from using it for some reason, but I can make an exception! "Puts on crown" what is your beloved's name?

Salem: ozma

Narinder: let's see, he was poisoned and fell ill... Well no longer! Let what happened once, now and forever, be undone!

Suddenly the world started breaking apart and reforming

Narinder: I am overwriting fate itself, he'll never have died and you will never have met me, Only I will remember you.

Salem: no! I want to remember you!

Narinder: no you don't! No one ever wants to remember me! You only want to be back with your beloved, remember?!?!

Salem: not if I can't remember you and what you have done for me!

Suddenly, 1372 gods appeared out of nowhere!

???: Narinder! You are arrest! For manipulation of fate for a mere human! As punishment, you will be slain!

Narinder: if that is what must be done... Then so be it...

Salem: are you serious? Your the god of Death! You can overwrite fate! Your the kindest god I have ever met! I could even consider you my friend at this point and your going to let yourself be killed by some foolish bullies?!?!?!

Narinder: what else can I do? These God's were sent by my siblings, they want to kill me! I have nothing left, my own family wants me dead...

Salem: if they want you dead then they aren't your family! They are just using you, and now they are trying to dispose of you!

Narinder: what can I do about it?! Nothing, that's what...

Salem: nothing?! NOTHING?!?! Are you hearing yourself?!?! You can fight! You can get your revenge!!! You can show those who used you, what you can really do!!!

Narinder:....... Fine.......

Narinder then killed half of the gods with his bare hands, he then proceeded to absorb the energy from their soul's, making himself stronger. Narinder then summoned tentacles from dark portals to crush some of them to death, he also lifted some more into am the air and proceeded to shatter their minds and explode their heads. Narinder finally spawned some chains with spears at the end to wrap around and pierce some of the gods as well as some orbs of powerful black fire to kill off the remaining weaklings...

Narinder: thank you Salem... Now go, rally your forces. I have four false gods to slay!!!

End of flashback

After that it went pretty much how you'd expect, all of humanity was wiped out by the gods of light and dark, as for Narinder, I have no idea! I hope I see him again.

Meanwhile

Nobody's POV

Deep hidden within what once was the temple callos, we see a squid like creature fighting against a huntress

(The weapons aren't floating, he has four pitch black arms)

Kallamar: human cease!!!

Ruby: never you vile Grimm!

The huntress then proceeds to stab the squid creature in the brain, not only rendering it brain dead, but also killing it!

The blue crown: fo-ooli-ish hu-hum-m-man! You don't understand! With me gone, the chains will break!!!

Ruby: what chains?!?!

The blue crown then closes it's eye, signifying that it is dead...

Ruby's 💭: for some reason, that felt... Good... It felt Really good!!!

Meanwhile in ¥€££¢¥€π√✓%∆¶×¢@

We see a large Stone pentagram embedded in the floor start to crack apart until...

???: MEEEEEEEEOOOOOOW!!!!

(Imagine a black cat that big)

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 13.9K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
104K 3.7K 81
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
348K 14.5K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
935K 37.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...