Love: Till the end. Kim Taehy...

By Misskkholic

It's a romantic, love triangle college love story which started between three friends Taehyung, Si Jun and Ju... More

Cast.
Prologue.
In the middle of night.
Tomboy.
The international Playboy.
Remaining kiss?
Badboy or madboy?
And then I fell for him.
The Iceberg.
Our meeting.
Don't say bye.
Why is it so hard to understand?
Bunny.
Again a badboy.
Lovesick Girls
Low class girl.
Kidnapping
Remaining kiss? part 2
Is this a dream?
Next morning
Playing hard to get
He likes me!
His proposal
A bad boy is not my type.
Never ever
The challenge
The shocking date.
Realization
Meeting him again.
Unexpected night
Heartbreak
His teasing
Arranged marriage
Back to home
The painful truth
Unexpected friendship
Fake love
Fake date
Confession
Revelation
Losing her
New announcement!
Goodbye!
Engagement night
Love confessions
Acceptance
Wedding
Happy Ending
Epilogue
Announcement!

Half bone!

284 14 0
By Misskkholic

"Miss Jeon what should we make for breakfast today?" The old lady servant asked Jung Soo. She marched to the kitchen where the old lady and the other servants were standing.

"Cook anything. Dad is not here and I am also going. You cook for Jungkook when he wakes up. Okay." Jung Soo said.

"Little Jeon will not wake up before 1pm." The old lady said. Jung Soo chuckled.

"Yeah so I should go. Cook whenever he wakes up." Jung Soo said and marched outside. She widened her eyes. The old lady opened her mouth in shock. Other servants looked at each other in shock.

"Jungkook..." Jung Soo mumbled shockingly.

"Good morning." Jungkook said while he was already ready to go to college wearing his badboy type clothes like everyday.

"Miss Gam, why did you not tell me that it's become 1pm. Oh god I had to go before 7am. I am too late." Jung Soo said worriedly.

"Sorry Miss Jeon but I am also late then. Maybe watches are not working properly." The old lady said worriedly.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

"We all are late. It's 1pm." Jung Soo said.

"Aniya, it is 6:30am." Jungkook replied.

"What?" Everyone said shockingly.

"Let me check." Jung Soo said and looked at her phone screen which was showing at 6:30am. Jung Soo furrowed her brows.

"How did it happen?" Jung Soo mumbled shockingly.

"I woke up at 4am today." Jungkook replied.

"What? Why?" Jung Soo asked shockingly.

"Because I had to go to college hurriedly. I didn't want to be late today." Jungkook said. Jung Soo looked at the old lady Miss Gam in shock.

"Okay bye then guys I am going." Jungkook said and walked outside. Jung Soo's mouth was still in shock.

"Am I day dreaming? What happened to him today?" Jung Soo mumbled.

"Yeah little Jeon never woke up early before." The old lady said shockingly.

"He used to sleep at 4am but today he woke up at that time. Something must have happened." Jung Soo mumbled.

Jungkook reached college. The girls looked at him shockingly. He came outside of the car and looked at everyone who was standing and looking at him like they had seen a ghost.

"He never came before lunch. Why did he come so early? Is it really Jungkook?" A girl mumbled.

"Oppaaa...." The girls screamed and hooted. They gathered around him. Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Stay away." Jungkook yelled. He walked towards the corridor. Hae Soo and Si Jun were already standing there. Girls gathered around him. Si Jun was wearing a mini but decent skirt which reaches to her knees and a full sleeve shirt.

"Jungkook...." Hae Soo mumbled shockingly. Si Jun looked at her furrowing her brows.

"Do you know him?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. Hae Soo looked at Si Jun.

"Pabo you also know him." Hae Soo thought in her mind. Hae Soo sighed.

"Don't need to worry then." Hae Soo mumbled.

"What?" Si Jun asked.

"Nothing. Let's go to the classroom." Hae Soo said. Si Jun hummed. They walked away from there. Jungkook pushed everyone and looked here and there.

"Where is my girlfriend?" Jungkook mumbled.

"Must be in her classroom." Jungkook thought and walked away from there. He reached her classroom and looked here and there but Si Jun was not there. A boy who was entering inside, Jungkook grabbed his collar and pulled him.

"Hey, where is Si Jun?" Jungkook asked.

"She...she...went to take a ph... physics lecture." That boy said nervously. Jungkook left his collar and walked away from there.

(Meanwhile)

"Si Jun, I should go to my classroom then okay." Hae Soo said to Si Jun who was sitting in the classroom. Si Jun nodded. Hae Soo went outside then. Si Jun sighed. Jungkook came inside of the classroom.

"What is he doing here?" A boy mumbled. Si Jun looked in that direction where that boy was looking. She widened her eyes.

"Why is he here?" Si Jun thought. Jungkook smirked at her and sat down near a window seat. Si Jun furrowed her brows. She saw Taehyung coming inside. She smiled shyingly.

Jungkook gritted his teeth seeing her smiling shyingly at Taehyung. Taehyung looked at Si Jun. He was wearing a baggy t-shirt and pants but was looking handsome. He blinked twice and walked towards Si Jun.

"Oppaaa...sit with us." Some girls said to Taehyung. Taehyung opened his mouth and fake smiled. The teacher came inside.

"Students sit on seats." Teacher said. Students sat down on their seats. Taehyung gulped nervously and sat beside Si Jun. Si Jun gulped hard and smiled shyingly.

"Half bone." Jungkook mumbled gritting his teeth. He was breathing heavily in anger. Taehyung smiled shyingly. Si Jun and him, they both were looking down at the book.

"Should I say something to him?" Si Jun thought nervously and her cheeks turned red in shyness.

"Don't dare to talk to him." Jungkook thought, gritting his teeth. Si Jun furrowed her brows and turned her face to Jungkook.

"My mouth, whoever I want to speak to." Si Jun thought, looking in Jungkook's eyes.

"Then talk and I promise your lips will bleed then. I will kiss you brutally in the classroom, in front of everyone." Jungkook thought, giving her a death glare. Si Jun blinked and gulped nervously. She quickly turned her face. She was breathing heavily.

"W....why will he kiss me?" Si Jun thought worriedly.

"So students we should start studying." Teacher said. His gaze went on Jungkook who was sitting alone.

"Jungkook...what are you doing here?" Teacher asked. Taehyung furrowed his brows and turned his face to see Jungkook.

"Why is he here?" Taehyung thought, furrowing his brows.

"Seeing your wedding." Jungkook said. Students laughed. The teacher gritted his teeth.

"Get out. It's not your subject." Teacher said. Jungkook stood up and looked at Si Jun who was not looking at him while everyone in the classroom was looking at Jungkook.

"It's my subject that's why I am here." Jungkook said not to move his gaze from Si Jun.

"I won't allow you to sit. You have to go." Teacher said. Jungkook sighed.

"Fine." Jungkook said and walked towards Si Jun. He held her wrist. She looked at him shockingly.

"She will also not stay here then." Jungkook said and pulled her. Si Jun tried to jerk his hand. Taehyung held Si Jun's other hand while standing up.

Si Jun and Jungkook both turned their faces to him. Taehyung was giving death glare to Jungkook. Jungkook gritted his teeth seeing him holding her hand.

"Leave her hand." Taehyung said. Jungkook clenched his jaw.

"I should have said that. You leave her hand." Jungkook said. Si Jun furrowed her brows.

"What happened to them?" Si Jun thought. Jungkook gritted his teeth and grabbed Taehyung's collar angrily. Everyone opened their mouth in shock. They both were giving death glare to each other.

"You both don't make any scene here. Get out of the classroom." The teacher yelled angrily. Jungkook pushed Taehyung.

"Let's go baby." Jungkook said to Si Jun and took her outside of the classroom forcefully. Taehyung clenched his jaw.

Si Jun jerked Jungkook's hand. Jungkook turned his face to her. Si Jun gritted her teeth.

"Stay away." Si Jun yelled. Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't like you." Si Jun yelled raising her brows. Jungkook narrowed his eyes and chuckled.

"Don't lie. I know you like me." Jungkook said and Si Jun furrowed her brows. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer. Si Jun flinched and tried to push him but Jungkook tightened his grip.

"LEAVE." Si Jun yelled.

"Why?" Jungkook asked. Si Jun gritted her teeth.

"Can't you just stay away from me?" Si Jun yelled angrily. Jungkook pursued his lips and shook his head.

"I can't do that." Jungkook said and smiled. Si Jun clenched her jaw and started punching on his chest.

"Leave me." Si Jun said and Jungkook chuckled.

"Aniya I will not." Jungkook said. Si Jun gasped.

"Fine then. You will regret it now." Si Jun said.

"I don't regret anything." Jungkook said. Si Jun hit her heel on his foot. He left her and Si Jun smiled widely.

"Good bye." Si Jun said and walked away from him. Jungkook sighed.

"Really stubborn." Jungkook said and hissed.

"Ahh...my foot. She hit her heel brutally." Jungkook mumbled.

Si Jun came inside of the classroom. Students were looking at her. Girls were looking at her like they were about to kill her. Taehyung stood up seeing her.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked politely to her. She nodded.

"Come, sit." Taehyung said. They both sat down again.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked. Si Jun smiled and nodded.

"I'm fine." Si Jun said. Taehyung and Si Jun both started talking to each other while other girls were looking at her angrily.

"I wish I could kill her just now." A girl mumbled angrily.

"Don't worry. This time she won't be able to escape from our trap." Another girl mumbled and smirked devilishly.

___________

Si Jun was walking on the corridor. Some girls came there who were wearing mini and cleavage clothes and gathered around her. She furrowed her brows in confusion. They smirked.

"Why are you here?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"What do you think? Why are we here?" A girl said narrowing her eyes.

"How could I know? If you have time to waste then you do it but I am busy." Si Jun said and moved a step forward to go but those girls stood in front of her.

"You are seducing him. Right?" A girl said. Si Jun opened her mouth in shock.

"What?" Si Jun asked shockingly.

"Yes. You are seducing Taehyung and Jungkook both. We know your type. Behaving like the most innocent girl in this world but inside you are a slut bitch." A girl yelled. Si Jun gritted her teeth and slapped her turning her face to the other side.

"How dare you say something like that about me?" Si Jun said angrily.

That girl clenched her jaw without turning her face. Si Jun smirked while she was breathing heavily. That girl turned her face again to Si Jun giving her a death glare.

"You dare to slap me." That girl said gritting her teeth. Si Jun rolled her eyes.

"You bitch." That girl yelled and tore Si Jun's shirt from shoulder. Si Jun's jaw dropped. Those girls chuckled devilishly.

"Now go and seduce him." That girl said and laughed. Si Jun gritted her teeth and was about to say something.

"What is happening here?" Someone yelled from behind. Those girls who were gathering Si Jun moved away. Taehyung was standing there. He looked at Si Jun's shirt which was torn from shoulder. He clenched his jaw.

"How dare you touch her?" Taehyung yelled. Those girls moved their gaze down. Taehyung walked towards Si Jun.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked. Si Jun nodded.

"I don't have any jackets to cover you." Taehyung mumbled but Si Jun heard it.

"No it's okay. I am fine." Si Jun replied.

"Let me help you." Taehyung said and put his hand on her shoulder from where her shirt got torn. Si Jun widened her eyes and gulped nervously. Her cheeks started burning in shyness.

"Let's go." Taehyung said and Si Jun nodded nervously. He took her away from there. Those girls gritted their teeth.

"She is seducing Taehyung. Cunning girl." A girl mumbled. Taehyung took Si Jun near his car.

"Let's go. I will drop you." Taehyung said. Si Jun smiled shyingly and shook her head.

"Aniya I can go." Si Jun replied, looking at the ground.

"No look your shirt has torn. It will be uncomfortable to walk in this condition on the road. Let me drop you." Taehyung said.

"But my friend Hae Soo. She must be waiting for me." Si Jun said.

"Tell her later that you came with me. Sit now." Taehyung said. Si Jun sighed and nodded. Taehyung opened his car's door.

On the other side Jungkook was looking here and there to see Si Jun. He reached her classroom.

"I will drop her today. Because I am her boyfriend." Jungkook thought and smiled shyingly. He looked here and there but Si Jun wasn't there.

"Hey, where is Si Jun?" Jungkook asked.

"We don't know." Students said. Jungkook sighed and turned.

"Where has she gone?" Jungkook thought and walked away from there. He reached towards his Lamborghini and saw Si Jun with Taehyung. He gritted his teeth. Si Jun sat inside of Taehyung's car.

"What is she doing with him? This half bone. Why is he doing this?" Jungkook thought. He saw Taehyung's car drive away from there. He quickly sat inside of his Lamborghini.

"I will not let you snatch her. Si Jun is mine." Jungkook mumbled and turned on the engine. He was following Taehyung's car. Taehyung saw him sitting inside of Lamborghini in his car's mirror.

"Is he mad? Why is he chasing us?" Taehyung mumbled.

"What?" Si Jun asked.

"Nothing." Taehyung replied. He drove his car to Si Jun's house. Si Jun came outside and bowed to Taehyung.

"Thanks." Si Jun said. Taehyung nodded.

"It's okay." Taehyung said.

"I should go then. Bye." Si Jun said. Taehyung smiled and bid her goodbye. Si Jun went inside of her home.

"I just never want her to leave me. Huh.....my sad life." Taehyung mumbled and sighed. Jungkook came towards him and opened his car's door angrily.

"Wait. What are you doing?" Taehyung asked quickly. Jungkook held his collar angrily and pulled him outside of the car.

"Why did you take her? Huh? THAT WAS MY RIGHT." Jungkook yelled at him and punched him. Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"You jerk. Girls bullied her because of you and me." Taehyung yelled. Jungkook left his collar.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. Some girls tore Si Jun's shirt. That's why I took her here with me. Would you like to see her walking on the road with a torn shirt?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head.

"No. Never. Fi..fine then." Jungkook said. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Umm....half bone." Jungkook said.

"What?" Taehyung said loudly.

"Do you have her phone number?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung raised his eyebrows and blinked twice.

"Actually I don't have one. I asked many students but no one had her number so I wanted to ask her but she ran away before that. So you... Give me her number." Jungkook said.

"I don't have her number and even if I had I would have never given it to you." Taehyung said.

"What!" Jungkook mumbled.

"Ask her number if you really want to talk to her." Taehyung said and sat inside of his car. He drove away from there.

"He feels jealous of me that's why he didn't give me her number. Huh. I will do something else then." Jungkook mumbled.

(On the other side)

Si Jun reached inside of her room. She put her bag down on the bed and sat down. Mrs. Min came after her.

"Si Jun, get ready. We are going to my friend's house for dinner." Mrs. Min said and Si Jun nodded.

"Ne." Si Jun replied. Mrs. Min walked outside. Si Jun sighed and went inside of her washroom. She came outside wearing a white one piece. Her hair was not tied. She did a little makeup and put on a baby pink colour lipstick on lips.

"Hmm....now I am looking good." Si Jun thought looking at her reflection in the mirror and smiled.

"Let's go then." Si Jun said and went outside of her room. Her parents, jae gyeong and she reached a big mansion. Si Jun widened her eyes.

"Ommaaaa...I never knew that you had a rich friend." Si Jun said. Mrs. Min sighed.

"How could you? You forget that's why you don't know." Mrs. Min said. Si Jun nodded.

"Let's go now." Mr. Min said and all of them went inside. A couple came towards them. Si Jun and jae gyeong bowed to them. They smiled.

"Si Jun, meet them. They are Mr. and Mrs. Kim." Mrs. Min said. Si Jun nodded and bowed her head a little.

"I am happy to see you my daughter." Mrs. Kim said putting her hand on Si Jun's head. Si Jun fake smiled. She felt a little bit awkward because for her she was meeting them for the first time.

"Don't worry. We know you have forgotten everything." Mrs. Kim said and everyone chuckled.

"Meet my son." Mrs. Kim said. Si Jun moved her gaze on him. She widened her eyes.

"You......" Si Jun said shockingly. Taehyung was standing there. He blinked and smiled widely.

***********

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Read other FF too.

Thanks for reading.

Follow for more updates.

See you soon.

Till then bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
3.7K 319 51
"ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴇɴɢᴜʟꜰᴇᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ" ~ʏ/ɴ~ "ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪ...
131K 6.5K 40
Rivals For Love: (A JJK and KTH fanfiction) A bizarre love triangle following a platitude mafia theme. Two extremely powerful and dreaded men deeply...
5.3K 676 24
"Why can't you leave me alone?" Taehyung asked frustratedly. "Because i don't want to." You said smiling cheerfully. "Y/n !" Taehyung said. "Yes Ta...