Not his type

By suzangill98

He owned half of the state,with the casinos and clubs just a small part of them. Relationships disgusted him... More

The club
A girl?
The embarrassment
The Hero
Lost and found.
The interview
The Offer
Homeless?
The Hero
The war of words
Stay
Rules
Failure
Trapped
The Child in her
His Bad side
The Punishment
Lion's den
Crossing Limits
Broken
Pride over lust
Brother trouble
The mysterious women
The Phoenix
The rise of a Queen
The meet
It must be destiny?
Her Lies
The Protector
His way

Wish me luck!

2.8K 304 24
By suzangill98

A week passed in the Kingston residence and it was nothing less than a dream.Food, amenities, entertainment. The place was packed with every luxury a person like me could ever afford. I was making an effort to not get used to this as my stay here was temporary.

But you can't blame me now. A girl could live her dream for a bit.

I was told me to join officially after a week so today I was set to make my first appearance in the world of business. Amelia has called to inform me this. It felt a little weird because I live in the same house as Mr Victor. He could have told me himself but he didn't bother.

Talking about the man. He was nice but kind of strange.

I mean I have been living here but I have just seen him once and that too busy on a call walking past me, nodding to acknowledgement me.He doesn't come to his own house, he is a workaholic, he has just one maid to manage this huge mansion, he doesn't talk and you know one thing that is the strangest of all?

He hates noise...like he detests it with passion.

People are not allowed to talk in his presence in this mansion.

I wonder how he listened so calmly to my blabbering earlier when I refused to come here. The man is dense.

Sighing. I tie the straps of my nude heels. To look in the mirror. I was wearing black trousers and creme blouse. My long hair were up in a bun and I have tried nude make up for the first time. After watching countless tutorials on the net.

Satisfied. I make my way downstairs to be welcomed by the usual silence.

It can get really depressing here.

" Miss Rose?"

The old lady which was the only help here. Called me and I turn around to look at her.

" Wow you look beautiful my child."

" Really aunty? I just tried."

" Your efforts definitely paid. Anyways Mr Kingston told me to inform you that the driver will be taking you today. He went early. The boy has no time for anything except work."

" Umm okay. No problem"

The driver wished me luck and I take a deep breath. Entering the huge skyscraper. The scene was similar to the day I first came to get a tour of this place. People were busy running here and there. Files getting transferred. Few brewing a coffee, others just chatting or rather discussing. Walking into the elevator I press the card Amelia gave me and the door closes. Taking me to the restricted floor. His floor exactly.

The door brings opens and I am welcomed with silence.

Keeping in and gulping the bubble of anxiousness. I take my first step. My heels clicking against the Italian tiles. Walking to the far end my heart beats faster as I see him through the glass wall,sitting behind the huge malonghany table working on his laptop.

With his beautiful eyes concentrated on the screen. Chin resting on his palm and elbow resting on the table.He looked preoccupied.

And I won't lie.

Truly he was the most beautiful man I had ever seen.

Coming out of my thoughts I knock on his door. To find those beautiful eyes settle on me in irritation. But as soon as he realises it' s me his features relaxen .And he sighs .Nodding.

" Good morning Sir"

" A very good morning Rose. How are you doing now?"

" I am fine Sir. Thank you."

" It's great then. Let's get to work. "

Picking up a file from his table. He offers it to me and I open it to find some papers in it.

" It's an employment contract. Go through it and sign it. Once done you will find a to do list for today. Make sure everything is done on time. Your cabin is just near the entrance. Settle down and make sure to receive all the calls. Don't forward any calls to me. Just note down what they want to say."

" And last but not the least. You have to make my schedule from tomorrow onwards. Ask Amelia for help if needed any.Understood?"

" Good. Now get to work."

Nodding I turn around to leave. When he stops me and I look back to find him looking down at my feet.

" Rose?"

" Yes Sir?"

" No heels on my floor. "

My heart thumps and I immediately apologise. Bowing down to remove them, struggling with the strap.

" I..I wasn't aware I am sorry...I will just remove them."

I tried but they were not coming off. Agghh!

" It' s fine just get up-"

" No Sir just give me a minute."

I told you I was stubborn. Once done I get up to my full height to only find him rather angry, his eyes going dark looking down at something I didn't realise. And that's when I see the neck of my blouse almost fallen down. Showing my cleavage.

Sh*t did he see it?

Rubbing my neck in awkwardness. I just turn around and run out from there feeling my cheeks burning. Reaching my desk I realise there was a mirror wall between our offices and I sigh.

At least he can't see me here.

Plus there was no one on this floor. What a relief.

Opening the folder. I get to work.Skipping the main parts of the contract to sign in a hurry. The contract must be standardised for everyone. What's there to see much? Plus I had a lot of work to do.
.
.
.

Hours pass in a blur. Last I don't remember when I had put so much load on my unused and relaxed brain. I was feeling a migraine already. My body telling me I was not used to this stressful environment.

I even skipped lunch in this race against time. Running from floor to floor. Gathering and distributing. Discussing, inquiring of and telling. People here a bit conservative I guess but the worst part was that no one had time to explain me anything.

I literally had to beg them to know what few technical jargon meant.

Survival here for a college dropout like me was rather difficult.

Reaching back to his floor. I had just entered my cabin when the phone rings. Making me rush towards it.

" Hello Kingston Estate this side. How may I help you."

" Am I talking to Victor's pa?"

" Yes Sir you are. Rose Waters this side. May I know who this is?"

" Hello Rose. I am Johnathan from VM Enterprises. I was told I will get the contract by Monday at max. And it's Thursday today. I tried calling the legal department but no one was responding. Is the leave of competence at your firm? "

" Apologies Sir. I see some changes had to be made in few terms before submitting. I will mail then to you right away."

" We are really sort-"

The person end the call and I wanted to shout profanities at him.Just how rude can people be? A thank you or a basic bye wouldn't have hurt.

Taking out the folder, I look at the 300 page long contract to sigh. Damn man, and here I thought I was almost done for the day. Adjusting my seat I set to work, tracing the adjustments and changing them.
.
.
.
.

I finally submit the report. Stretching my sore muscles to look at the dark sky outside. I didn't realise how late it was .It was pitch dark. Holding back a yawn I look at his office door to suddenly have the phone ring.

" Hello King-"

" My office. Now"

His voice sent chills down my spine and I wondered what got his panties in a twist. Why did he sounded so scary? Did I do something wrong?

Keeping aside the thought I make my way to his office to find his back on me. He was going through a folder in his hands, back leaning on the table and his broad back facing me.

" Sir you called me?"

I ask and he turns around. His eyes looking dead serious. Placing his palms on the table. He leans on it. Throwing a folder on the table.

" Did you read it before signing?"

Was the only thing he asks and I realised he was talking about the employment contract. I nod in affirmation. Seeing my sign underneath. And his eyes only darken further.

Getting up to his full height. He starts approaching me picking up the folder on his way.Making my heart race.

" Then you must be willing to do everything mentioned in it, right?"

I furrow my brows. Shrugging my shoulders.

" Of course Sir. That's my job."

His eyes darken more and I gulp when he takes a long stride to stand in front if me. Grabbing my hand he places the folder in my palms. Soeaking in a dangerous low voice.

" Read out part 2 clause 3 Out loud"

I blink. Looking at the paper in confusion. Following his orders.

" As per this clause I..."

" Louder!"

He roars like an angry bull raging towards a red flag and I gulp. To start reading again. Louder this time.

" As per this clause I agree to be of service to the signee whenever he demands my service. I agree to not object to anything he demands from me.And in return I will not demand anything from him except my agreed fees."

I stop looking up at him and he again roars.

" Continue"

" I agree to give him pl..pleasure and satisfy him in all ways..."

The paper drops from my hands as the realisation sets in and I stagger back from him in shock. My heart starts thudding and I feel my throat clog.

What the hell!

Did I just sign a sex contract?

He looks at me coldly. Taking another step towards me and my mind gods blank. What have I done!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 9.9K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...
396K 7.8K 45
BOOK 1 Aaron Russo - Don of the Russo mafia. "To kill or be killed" He had many women in his life but the one thing he didn't do was love or relation...
6.6K 349 44
You used to love the fairytales , but it was the cold you were afraid of. Sharp cold shivers as you uncovered the cold body of little red riding hood...
191K 4.2K 48
Kai Parker, a 27 year old mafia king. He never had things the easy way. But in the end, he always gets what he wants. Rose, separated from her parent...