Welcome to demon school Iruma...

Bởi Santisantos69

Well welcome to demon school Iruma kun! (Y/n) the eldest son of a duke acts a little too feminine for his f... Xem Thêm

{Chapter 1 the beginning }
{Chapter 2 Iruma}
{chapter 3 Iruma continued}
{Chapter 4 The trio begins}
{chapter 5 grocery shopping!}
{Chapter 6 a sin and Mr. Uro's house!}
{chapter 7 they come and go}
{Chapter 8 February and March}
{Chapter 9 April and May}
{chapter 10 final days in june)
{Chapter 11 Akuji}
{Chapter 13 big bird}
{chapter 14 Iruma's ring}
{Chapter 15 Shopping!}
{Chapter 16 Ballroom}

{Chapter 12 taking it to far Akuji}

1.1K 48 40
Bởi Santisantos69

When Lucy and (Y/n) reached school they bid each other goodbye and (Y/n) opened his flip phone.

"Babe where are you?" He said.

"chilling next to a vending machine. Hurry and get over here." He said with an upset tone.

"But I have to do the thing for my familiar or I won't get another chance to do it." He said timidity.

"You're always doing this! When I want to do something you have to always have something else going on. I'm here working to make our relationship work yet you aren't doing shit! I should just end things with you if you're gonna act like this!" He shouted. (Y/n) got worried.

"No I'm sorry I promise I'll make it up to you! I swear just don't break up with me please!" (Y/n) exclaimed nervously gripping his phone .

"Then get your act together... you know I'm the only one who'll actually love you right? No one would ever want a man whore like you." Akuji explained and (Y/n) just looked down.

"Akuji I know and I'm grateful that you're dating me. I'm sorry I'll try harder." He whispered.

"Yk I do love you right it's just you can't do anything right so sometimes you need to be corrected." He scolded coldly. (Y/n) started to shake in anger.

"Thank you Akuji, I love you." (Y/n) shakily took out a cigarette and put it into his mouth as he tried to calm himself.

"Love you too, don't forget to text me your location and don't turn it off." He sternly exclaimed.

"Yes I understand." He replied, puffing out a cloud and hung up. He threw down his cigarette in a fit of anger and stomped on it before walking inside.

He was put in the fourth group and the teacher was a chill dude who showed an educational video explaining what to do. After a few people it was Valentine's turn. He was given a paper with the teacher said to only use his. (Y/n) went to the circle for the summoning and held the paper looking at it.

"I summon you my familiar!" He shouted, cutting his finger and letting his blood spill on it. Smoke started to appear and it slowly took the form of a stone dragon blinded with a thorn bush and roses covering its eyes with red streaks coming down under the bush like blood tears.

"A stone rose dragon! Considering your family lineage it makes sense you can go now! You're ranked somewhat high congrats!" The teacher happily said as (Y/n) walked out of the ritual room. He met up with Akuji and his friends and left to go get their books. When walking in the hallway they knew that Akuji wasn't one to mess with so they moved aside. (Y/n) saw a ruckus ahead and found it bothersome so He told Akuji and Akuji made his friends get their school textbooks.

After a bit they hid around the school and talked and smoked until it was time to head home. The first few days of school was basically just getting to know where your classmates were and meeting your friends and teachers. They talked about the chair demon's grandson. No one knew his name though.

Next day

"Babe can we eat lunch together?" (Y/n) suggested with a somewhat contempt look at Akuji.

"Naw you should lay off the food you'll get fat." His friends chuckled behind him. (Y/n) felt wave of embarrassed swallow him. They walked the halls Akuji right next to (Y/n) and three dudes behind them. People avoided them. No one had real evidence of Akuji doing anything bad but everyone knew that he would beat the shit out of people on a regular basis. (Y/n) on the other hand had Lots of evidence that he beat people up when agitated. Just no one could bring themselves to say anything out of fear for for both Akuji and (Y/n) coming at them.

(Pov Iruma)

Clara was bouncing around and Asmodeus was scolding her. I was laughing when I heard some gossip from students in a crowd.

"That's (Y/n) and his boyfriend Akuji. They are bad news. I recommend staying away." One whispered to another I pushed through the crowd normally I would stay out of the way but that name was so familiar! I saw a guy who was kinda big with a somewhat smaller one. He was so... beautiful. My eyes widened and I flushed red. Snap out of it Iruma he's a guy, a very pretty one but still a guy.

"Asmodeus who is that." Iruma pointed still somewhat flushed. (Y/n) looked scanning the crowd with a scary annoyed glare.

"That (Y/n) Iphis the son of a grand duke. Our houses are on good terms and make regular small get-togethers. He's two faced at school he dresses and acts like a delinquent but at home and official get togethers he has the most mannerisms in the room and is great with others in high society. No one has the guts to call him out or he'll stomp your lights out with those heels of his." Asmodeus said than a light bulb. "Do you wish to fight him! I can happily arrange that!" He said as he was about to walk out Iruma pulled his sleeve stopping him.

"No, I was just curious! I just kinda recognized him!" He shouted this caught (Y/n) attention. Their eyes met.

((Y/n) pov)

"No, I was just curious! I just kinda recognized him!" A voice shouted and I turned my head to look. I saw blue eyes and blue hair.

"Iruma?" I whispered in absolute shock. I stood still while Akuji left without me. No way it can't be him, it can't be. Iruma's in the human world, not the demon one. He stared back confused. Even if he wasn't my Iruma he still looked like him. I continued to walk but turned winked and blew him a kiss with a playful smile face as I watched Iruma turn red.

Akuji noticed this.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to whore around." He shouted and pulled me by my jaw behind a corner. He motioned for his buddies to leave us alone as he shoved me into a room.

"I'm sorry Akuji, it was a joke amongst old friends!" I replied, grabbing his wrist as he tightened his grip on my jaw, squishing my cheeks making me look up at him.

"Yk i'm getting tired of you. And stop whining I hate how you fucking whine it's like a damn bitch." He shoved him and pushed him to the wall.

"Akuji let me go. Please leave me alone! I'm sorry!" I shouted trying to push him off of me.

"You're a guy not a girl so you can take more shit than an actual girl so hold fucking still." He shouted and punched me in the face. My nose was starting to bleed as it gushed down my face into my mouth.

(3rd person pov)

After a few minutes he finished and gently hugged (Y/n). (Y/n) had a busted lip and bruises forming under his eye. Blood was still falling from his nose and from a cut on the side of his temple with a bruise around it.

"(Y/n) I love you I really do." Akuji spouted as (Y/n) just nodded his head with a blank stare and a few tears falling from his eyes as he gave an empty expression. "Say it back, (Y/n)." He demanded.

"I love you too, Akuji." (Y/n) whispered as Akuji got up to leave.

'I wonder if this is how my mom feels when my dads done beating the shit out of her?' (Y/n) thought to himself as he was left to rot in that lifelessly dead classroom. He was in a daze, tears streaming down his face. this is not the first time it's happened but his feelings always hurt more than the bruises on his face. 'Where did it all go wrong? I don't understand this is what I wanted right?' He was in deep thought in total darkness unaware of his surroundings sitting on the ground.

"Hey why are you crying?" Someone asked (Y/n) looked up to see an almost nostalgic scene. Iruma had his hand stretched out for (Y/n) to grab.

(Y/n) eyes widened 'He's where it all went wrong He's all I ever wanted." (Y/n) looked up at him with a deep desire; yet it's as if he'd seen a ghost.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly when (Y/n) didn't respond.

"Iruma..." (Y/n) cried out pulling his hand making him fall forward and letting (Y/n) hug him. Iruma flushed red but gave a sad expression patting his back. (Y/n) just cried letting out his sorrow silently.

After a while he stopped.

"Iruma please forgive me." He gently whispered, ashamed about leaving him alone for years.

"Don't worry about it, (Y/n). You've been through a lot today." Iruma said, smiling back as he thinking he was apologizing for something else.

"Don't worry it's just cus I blew you a kiss he gets a little mad when I whore around..." (Y/n) whispered repeating the words he was constantly reminded of thinking it had truth.

"You weren't though you just seemed to be doing something harmless.." He exclaimed.

"Tell that to Akuji but anyways I need to go. I have to patch myself up and do my makeup again." (Y/n) shook his head. Iruma stopped him from leaving.

"I have a first aid kit here so let me patch you up." He demanded and (Y/n) just sighed with a smile and wiped his tears.

"Do you remember me at all?" (Y/n) asked looking up as Iruma started to cleaned him up.

"No... I mean you must have mistaken me with someone else. I'm new here." He said thinking.

"I could never mistake you for someone else." (Y/n) scoffed. Iruma wiped Valentine's bloody nose and bruised face.

"He really did a number on you. You should leave him." Iruma suggested but (Y/n) just looked away.

"I can't he's the only one who'll love me back. And if I leave him he'll definitely do much worse than this to me." (Y/n) said he started to shake a little. Then his expression turned to anger.

"Damnit I hate myself for not being able to leave his ass!" He shouted, starting to cry out of anger, bringing his knees to his chest. Iruma just hugged him and calmed him down.

"Someone will love you honestly and they won't hurt you cus that's not love." Iruma said finishing off patching up (Y/n). (Y/n) got up and walked to the door then turned to face Iruma.

"I know you're new here but demon world isn't like the human world right?" (Y/n) said, smiling slyly, then closed the door behind him walking out. Iruma was stunned and rushed out but (Y/n) was gone.

"Oh no, how does he know I'm a human!! Am I gonna get eaten!" He panicked, sweating buckets.

(Y/n) walked to a bathroom and opened his makeup bag and quickly did his best to cover his bruises. He sighed and lit a cigarette puffing out heart shaped clouds. He spent the rest of his time there looking at the picture in his locket. Then his phone rings. He had a spike of anxiety. He prayed it wasn't Akuji when he opened it, it was a text from his mom. In a few days they would hold a ball with lots of other noblemen that were invited. He sighed and closed the message and played a small shitty game. The bell rang and (Y/n) quickly left for the entrance getting stares cus his face still looked fucked up but it wasn't as bad with the makeup.

Lucy was waiting by the carriage. (Y/n) looked down avoiding Lucy. Lucy found it suspicious and followed after him inside. (Y/n) looked out the window and didn't mutter a word.

"Young master, how was your day?" Lucy asked getting his spare change of clothes from under the seat.

"Fine... I have something I want to discuss with you." (Y/n) muttered, grabbing the clothes and letting Lucy look at his face.

"(Y/n)! Who the hell did this to you!" Lucy shouted as he grabbed (Y/n)'s face and examined it. He looked so pissed off and worried at the same time.

"I got into a fight but that's not important.... Iruma is in the demon world." (Y/n) said and Lucy was wide eyed with shock.

"Iruma? Our Iruma? Like the one we lived with for a year." Lucy held a hand to his mouth, almost not believing it.

"I don't know how but he's here and it is Iruma I'd never forget him or the time we spent together." (Y/n) sighed.

"Young master, what are we going to do?" Lucy whispered and (Y/n) just sighed and took out a black and white cigarettes and a black lighter with a black flame coming out. He kept these in his more masculine uniform and lit it puffing out circular clouds outside the window.. Lucy furrowed his brows at Valentine's smoking but said nothing.

"I'll befriend Iruma all over again. He recognizes me vaguely; he's not sure from where but he does remember my face." (Y/n) said looking fondly outside the window.

"You think he'll remember me!" Lucy smiled pointing at his face with stars around him. (Y/n) laughed and then flicked his cigarette out the window as his mansion came into view.

"Also, help me shop for an outfit we're holding a ball in a few days. Father wants me to socialize with my whore of a fiance. Honestly she'll just ruin my reputation if I marry her." (Y/n) sighed, fixing his neck tie as the carriage stopped. Today his siblings were not outside to greet him. As he got out Lucy's Smile dropped into a cold dead stare of anger. "Are you getting down?" (Y/n) asked.

"In a minute, young master." His smile instantly returned then dropped when he turned around Lucy pulled out his phone and called a number a glare in his eyes glinted with a murderous intent.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

215K 2.9K 43
(A/n: This is a remake of the last Fairy tail x male reader story I did from my old account. This one will be different with different armor, Differe...
59.5K 1.4K 15
A collection of x reader oneshots & headcanons with the cast of Mairimashita Iruma-kun/ Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun!! • • •I do not own Iruma-k...
27.7K 1K 23
Iruma Suzuki x male reader M/n L/n was supposed to be the ruler of Heaven, the next Angel King. He was supposed to give the people hope and change bu...
20.9K 773 13
When legends and myths arises once again and a completly forgotten race come forth from the background, what will the demons do about it? Iruma is n...