AbhiRa The Wedding Chronicles

Par HassleDazzle

" Her smile stole my heart, that's the gist; The heart - I mentioned didn't even exist " The tale of a cl... Plus

INTRODUCTION And AESTHETICS
1. TWO WORLDS
2. Meet but cute?
3. Is he a wallflower?
4. Pyaar, Prejudice, and Popcorn
Trailer for Parts 5 - 10
5. The After engagement scenes
6. Dinner Dance and Drama
7. The big fat Indian wedding
8. Day 1 - Being Mrs. Birla
9. Palak Paneer, aren't you his favorite?
10. Games and Cakes
11. Falling apart??
12. New beginnings
13. Cupid Maata Akshuwati
14. Baking and Brewing
15. Happy birthday Abhi
16. Friend-zoning Couple
18. Feelings growing?
19. Confession & Cat Fight
20. 1 2 3... I am so Sorry
21. Wife Duties!!!
22. Person from the Past
23. Door to the past
24. Blueberry cheese cake vs Hot chocolate
25. Shadows and Mirages
26. Jawaani Ka Josh
27. Just a peck
28. it's MY house
29.The Ice-Breaking
30. The Ideal Boyfriend
31. Is it cancer?
32. Kinda Kinda Date
33. Temple Run Or Treasure Hunt?
34. Mr. Bad Liar
Note
35. World wide web day
Special Announcement

17. PS: You are Special

784 89 19
Par HassleDazzle

"Are eat one more" Aarohi served on Abhimanyu's plate, He sighed looking at the food late. "Yeh mere fitness se jalan hain na tujhe?" He declared glancing at her angrily. "Haan, toh?" she questioned in a mocking tone. "No wonder you are her sister" he sighed in exasperation. "Achese khao and immunity badhao," Aarohi told while serving another kachori.

"I'm consuming your sister's handmade food every day, Understand my level of immunity," Abhimanyu said peeking at Akshara who was busy solving crossword sitting on the sofa. "Also Akshara, You are making the guest work? Manners kaha hain?" he said taking on his final chance to get rid of Aarohi before she feeds him another paratha.

"If I don't have an issue, You shouldn't be having too jiju." She gave a mocking smile, "ek aur?" She asked looking at him, He finally gave up and let out a No.

"What good to have great merits and a high paycheck, when all you eat is this grass," Aarohi muttered watching him. "I eat healthy food," he yelled at both the ladies and departed for his room. Aarohi and Akshara both laughed for a while and settled down for breakfast.

The last night, he went to goenka's and whined about Aarohi being absent-minded at work and entered a small spelling mistake. Cut to the present Aarohi arrived with a breakfast, which he can eat for 2 days breakfast, lunch, and dinner straight.

"Bada item hain Akshu tere pati. Seriously." Aarohi sighed hopelessly. "I entered a roman number and some punctuation marks wrong. Uske liye he gave me a notice letter. Freak" she glanced at Akshu and continued quibbling. "Akshu now I am concerned about you, kaise jhel rahe ho use" she looked at Akshara and held her face in her palms. "Just like she kept up with you." Abhimanyu retorted with a mocking smile. "Akshara, I'm late. I've to go" he declared as he turned around to move to his room again to get his coat and files.

"Thank god finally" Aarohi'a tone made him stop midway and turn around. "Nahi jaunga mein hospital ko, I'm not going anywhere." He grabbed a chair and sat there with a thud. "Chalo phir we will go to a movie then. Yeh shakal dekne se better hain kisi hot and happening hero ka dekhu" Aarohi announced as she seated in front of him. "Kya kami hain mujhme woh hot and happening wale se?" he asked examining himself from top to bottom. "Wahi difference hain jo aapko dikhaya tha kal between a full stop and an exclamation mark." She said in a straightforward tone.

"Abhimanyu I can't defend you in this" Akshara told as she started her breakfast. "I'm leaving then" he started adjusting his socks. "Door waha hain." Aarohi showed him the direction toward the exit. As soon as she indicated the bell rang.

"You both wait, and I'll go" Akshara left that place to open the door. "Morning Akshu" Reem entered with a smile and hugged her.

"Here you go girls" Reem entered and was locking the door. "tumhara doctor hospital gaya na neeche dekha th car nahi hain," she brought a big bag along with her. "Woh dekha toh seedha heart stroke aake Mar jaata cookies and cakes ko dekhkar" she opened a bag and started placing one after one on the table.

"I made them for you Akshu, especially for you. Abhimanyu ko dekhke diabetes hojayega,phir woh mathematician banega calories count kar karke," she said as she finally finished unpacking them and moved towards the dining table, where she saw Aarohi laughing holding her stomach, and Abhimanyu who's putting on his socks with a flushed angry shocked and embarrassed face.

" Good morning You still haven't left?" Reem looked at him with an awkward smile. "Car servicing ko diya tha." He said with red flaring anger. "Tum kab jaa rahe ho servicing ko, mera Matlab service karne ko" she looked at his intimidating stature and grabbed a glass of water.

He got up to reply to Reem but" Abhi, he's almost going you came." Akshara dragged him away from there and handed over his coat files along with his keys.

"Be like a good boy. " Akshara said as she patted his cheeks, adjusted his collar, and hugged him "You are throwing me out now?" He mumbled looking at her, "Thank god you understood smart boy, bye have a nice day" she threw him out of the house and closed door on his face.

That evening :

Abhimanyu returned home for some papers and saw it locked he looked around and finally found her waiting for something near the exit gate. "Kaha Jaana hain?" he said we he drove to her.

"Market jaa rahi hoon, cab book kiya woh ab tak nahi aaya," she said checking her mobile again. "I'll go with you then" He offered to accompany her. "Are you sure?" she asked him with a doubtful face. "I'll even help you pick fresh vegetables." He announced proudly. "okay dekhenge tumhara skills." she said as se hopped onto the bike.

"Broccoli dena," he said looking around, "Hygenic wala dena ek dum" The shopkeeper kept looking at his vegetables, and looked at Abhimanyu with a quizzed look. "Virat Kohli toh hume pata hain yeh broccoli kya hotha hain?" that vendor asked in an innocent tone. "Acha skills hain tumare," she said looking at him.

"Bell peppers dedo ek kilo" Abhimanyu examined them and looked at the shopkeeper. "Bells Papers yaha nahi milte sahab" the shopkeeper exclaimed. "Capsicum bolo Capsicum," She said while trying her best to stop her laughter. "Phir green beans, pumpkin, and some greenies." Abhimanyu continued with his list and Akshara jumped in "Hold on! Kisiko kuch samaj nahi ayega." Akshara said looking at him in a Wait-till-I-guide look, he simply nodded. Once they completed taking things there they moved to the next shop.

"Yeh color dekho, yeh color tomatoes don't have high nutrition values." Abhimanyu complained to Akshara, "I read somewhere, Vegetables have a soft spot. Waha touch karne se we will know the quality of veggies " He said in a serious tone and Akshara though bored, nodded her head because she lacks the energy to fight him. "Touch the soft spot, You will understand." He stressed it again. "Ewwww" some random girl passing through them, passed by giving nasty looks to him after listening to that. "Miss, it's not what you think." He said in a louder tone, but the girl looked at him like he was some creep and left the place in a hurry.

Akshara's one piece of self-control finally broke, she started laughing like a maniac in the middle of the market, holding her stomach. She fell to her knees and continued laughing.

"Yeh sab karke, you think you will live for 200 years." She sighed hopelessly. "I will live healthy, no matter how many years." He retorted with equal energy, she sighed. "I'll go and get some fruits or else tum toh poore fridge mein chocolates, ice-creams, junk foods rakhte ho" he blabbered angrily and moved from that place with great speed.

"Banana jitna yellow hoga usme utna sugar content hotha hain, jo regularly khaane se diabetes jaldi attack hotha hain, samjhe." Abhimanyu looked at the vendor who had his cart full of yellow bananas and the man was visibly irritated looking at Abhimanyu behaving like a food inspector. "Chale?" Akshara grabbed him away from that vendor. "Next time se let's order online. I can handle anything but you," she said as they steered away from the market.

"Trip alert," Vansh shouted on mobile, "Annual trip this time to Coorg. Akshu everyone is coming, our family the birlas, aap dono toh arahe na?" vansh asked in an enthusiastic tone. "Haan bhaiyya mein toh aarahi, agar Abhimanyu ko aane ka man hain toh ayega," she said plainly. "Meine kab mana kiya?" he said in a confused tone while looking at her who was semi-glaring at him. "Aise nahi Tum agar woh kuch bole toh list bolte ho and you'll nag, so she's leaving things for you" Reem tried her best to sound neutral and not laugh at his face.

"Reem ko mein batane se zyaada, jo bolna chahiye woh bole toh acha hoga," Akshara let out to Vansh and passed over the mobile to Reem.

"Reem I wish you will join us, you can spend time with family and refreshment bhi milega," Kairav asked her, "Fine then, but how many days?" Reem asked him. "five to seven days. You're coming?" he asked her again, she simply said yes and disconnected the call. "See your blush, cosmetics ki zaroorat hi nahi" Akshara started teasing.

They started after 2 days, after a long journey changing flights to cars to finally their respective stay. Everyone looked like they badly needed a night of sleep. No one even looked like they were in the mood to talk to anyone. Everyone departed to their room soon as they had their keys in their hand.

"Akshara bhabhi yeh le chaabi" Neil passed her keys, she somehow brought her luggage alone as Abhimanyu was found nowhere. She slowly opened the curtains and looked at the view. "Too good" she exclaimed as she clicked 2 or 3 photographs and finally noticed the strange part of the room.

"Sharing bed with him now?" I thought after looking around and not finding any couch. Akshara looked around and searched if there is any extra blanket, but she found none. Abhimanyu entered the room and looked around. "Something is strange, but I can't understand kya hai woh?" He said looking around again. "Single bed, No couch" Akshara announced sadly. "What?" He looked around. "I'm so tired" he sulked totally, "Aajke liye yehi sojate, kal we can think of another option," Akshara suggested and he agreed without second thoughts because the journey stressed them enough.

Next morning:

"Akshara, the Bed isn't a place to keep your hairpins and clutches," Abhimanyu screamed as he removed some pins and clutch from the Bed. "It hurts." He said while throwing them on the table. "Doctor How many times I've told you? Check before you sit" Akshara screamed with an equally loud voice.

Finally tired of his constant complaining,  she went to another room and returned after a minute returned, and sat beside him with a cheeky smile. "So Abhimanyu, come here" she tugged him close huskily and held him by his collar. "Subah subah itna gussa? Not good for health." She ran her finger all over his face, and he just closed his eyes in anticipation. "So tumhara gussa kam karne ka technique mujhe pata hain." he shifted to his ear and whispered in a sensual tone"Batau?". "Yeh le" telling this she threw some ice pieces in his shirt and pushed him away.

"What?" he uttered in shock and removed his tuck to get those pieces out. "Ab normal hogaye ho?" she said laughing at him. He gave her a death glare and left the place.

***

"Why did you tell me to remove this couch from that room?" Kairav asked Reem curiously. "Because this complements the wall well, Also you know humara ghar nahi hain also jab itne log hain, who stays in those 4 walls, it can at least be used well here," she said with a smile.

"Also they're a new couple, they fight almost every day. You want one of them to sleep on the couch," she muttered angrily as they moved away from the crowd. "Not like that," He said with a shy smile. "Kairav, I'm sorry. The other day I haven't talked to you properly after you expressed yourself." She slowly held his hand, "I'm sorry" He looked at her, and she tried hard to figure out the look in his eyes whether it was concern or guilt. "Reem even I have something to tell, isliye tumhe bhi saath aane ko bola." before he could tell any further, she got a call. "Okay, now you go and get ready." Reem held him by the shoulders and pushed him away to his room.

"Am I beautiful?" Reem asked as soon as she spotted Kairav, He just nodded absentmindedly. "You have to say all these, but look at me doing everything on your behalf" she sighed sadly. "I'm sorry" he hugged her immediately, "I shouldn't have hurt you," he said in a tone brimming with sadness. "Nahi Kairav, it's like girlfriend rights. Think it that way," she said with a smile, held his hand, and dragged him to the crowd. "Chalo, I will go to Akshu, Miss me till then." She smiled at him and moved towards Akshara-Abhimanyu's room.

Akshara sat in a chair, on the balcony having some chai and enjoying the birds chirping, "Beta yeh tablets apne papa ko dena" Manjari gave some medicines to her and left in some hurry, she looked around and found him nowhere. After 10 minutes of searching, she found him in the corner of the terrace reading some papers. "Papa aapke meds" she passed him the sheet with a bottle of water, "Yeh khaane ke baad lena chahiye. Keep them there, I'll have them after finishing my breakfast," he said while reading the file.

"Itna bhi kya busy papa, you didn't even have your breakfast." Akshara looked at Harshavardhan and passed him an apple. "Itna bhi kya kaam aapko?" she went on complaining, "We will have our breakfast together, and I'll go and bring our plates." She said while rushing towards the dining hall.

On the way back, she dashed into someone and was about to crash to the ground with plates in her hands, but a pair of hands stopped her from that happening. "Aaram se" Abhimanyu slowly lifted her and helped her to stand properly, You can't even walk properly, Practice on thread mill every day," he said as he was looking front and back checking if she was alright. "You are bringing breakfast to us?" He asked looking at two plates in her hands. "At the moment, Akshara is busy. It's better if you prefer self-service." She then paused and with a nod looked at Abhimanyu, who still looked confused. "Agar humse khaana hain toh upar aajao. I and papa are eating there." She said looking at him. With the mention of his father, the color of his face changed so did his mood. "No thanks," he uttered and left the place without looking back.

"You know Akshara, I am happy that I'm busy. I don't regret it, I'm busy because I'm useful for someone" Harshvardhan said looking at her with a happy smile. "I love my profession so much that mere profession aur personal life ke lines erase hogaya and that hospital turned into my home." He suddenly sulked and the atmosphere. "What's the actual problem between him and you?" she asked hoping to not get any shoutings. Harsh just laughed sadly and patted her head. "Life is like a coin, people on one side can't see what's happening on the other side. But life mein we have things right in front of us that we ignore or fail to recognize. Aise hi, hain mere pyaar Abhimanyu ke liye." He said in a tone that almost made her heart sink. "Anyway, we can talk about this some other time. Don't stress yourself," he assured her as he walked away with his plate and tablets.

***

Reem was sipping her tea and trying to enjoy the atmosphere around her. It's been almost a year since she went on a trip like this, work has always kept her away from these things in particular. Also, this vacation has been extremely special for her. Kairav invited her to spend time with his family. All of the recent happenings made her sit on cloud 9, starting from her cafe opening, kairav's proposal. She silently passed a small thank you to the lord.

While she was busy with these things, Abhimanyu took a seat next to her with his green tea. "Your cookies, Mimi ate them just now and praised them alot. She loves you totally." he said looking at her, who was busy sipping her tea. "The world suddenly looks optimistic Abhimanyu, Sach kahu, It's scary." She paused and looked at him straight. "Everyone around me is showering me with this much affection. It is scary." She finished, Abhimanyu nodded his head understandingly and patted her shoulder.

"When you have someone you like beside you, everyone loves you." Abhimanyu chuckled looking at Reem. "I never thought Mimi is this sweet," she said with a smile and shock hanging on her face.

"Things change for good, Atleast I am thinking that way" Abhimanyu paused as he saw Akshara moving around with a box in her hand. "When everyone wished me on my birthday the other day, I realized how lonely I have been all this time." He said looking at Akshara, Reem smiled at him and continued. "You should embrace life to enjoy it to the fullest. I was lonely, but I was never unhappy. Because I understood how to embrace things the way they are. But now I have a person who will root for me, It's bothering." She completed with a worried look on her face.

"Both brother and sister are hell-bent on bringing us out of our comfort zones," Abhimanyu replied with a chuckle to which Reem agreed with an understanding nod. Their discussion is broken as they listened to Aarohi and Neil talking to each other sitting on the adjacent bench.

"So you are fine hitting on anyone as long as she's a girl?" Aarohi said looking at Neil with a hopeless look. "Instead of sitting idle, come and set me up with someone here," He asked in a requesting tone, she rolled her eyes and gave a hopeless sigh. "Doctor se seedha broker" she got up and left the place, as early as possible to avoid embarrassment. He jumped and waved bye to Abhimanyu while rushing behind her.

"Inn dono ko na ek ghar mein rakhna chahiye, either they will burn the house down," Reem said laughing "Or else they'll end up falling for each other" Anisha said laughing. "This is more horrific," Reem said laughing loudly.  Anisha looked at Abhimanyu, who was sitting there "Abhimanyu, Papa poocha tha everyone is going to handpick some coffee beans. Will you join them?" She showed the direction in which the other people went, and Abhimanyu rushed in that direction. Before Anisha could sit and start a conversation, Kairav came running saying Someone from the house needed Reem.

Everyone got their lunch boxes. Manjari distributed each one by the name written on the top, but there was another special lunch box with a designed pattern and a cute water bottle attached to it. "Newlyweds ke saath isliye nahi rehna chahiye. They make us feel sick." Aarohi said passing that box to Akshara. "Mere liye?" Akshara looked around and asked surprised.

"Nahi mere future pati sent it using a time machine," Aarohi said with a sarcastic smile. "Khao beta, Abhi specially order kiya hoga tere liye" Manjari took the box from Aarohi and handed it to Akshara. She took the box and saw a small piece of paper attached to it, before she could read it, Shefali grabbed it.

To
My loving wife
Akshara

Make sure you eat everything. Don't share this Box with anyone. You deserve this special box.

Ps: You're special.

Your loving husband
Abhimanyu Birla

As shefali read the letter aloud, everyone around gave teasing looks to Akshara. She just gave an awkward smile took the box and moved away from the crowd. Reem followed her and looked at Akshara who was just staring at the box in horror. She slowly sneaked into the box and started laughing uncontrollably. "Yaha Go green parade ban gaya Akshu tere lunch toh." Reem looked at her with pity. "Ek dum Abhimanyu Vala Harkat kar diya." She continued while Akshara continued looking at the box and tried to eat them because there is no way she would get lunch anywhere near. She started eating and opened the cute bottle which she got along with the box. "Karela juice, Nice" she laughed sadly and tried to drink it. "Akshu comes on come on" she cheered herself but nothing helped.

Akshara looked around and noticed a chocolate box and ran towards that. "Thank God, you will be the one saving me from this karela juice today." She started eating one and then didn't stop till that evening. Abhimanyu returned later that evening, He saw her sitting in the middle of the bed and looking at him with narrow eyes. "What happened?" He looked at her as he locked the door. She slowly got up and moved to him with uneven steps.

"Give me a kissy," she said as she pouted as grabbed him near to her and slowly held his shirt and grabbed him onto her. "What happened to you?" he said while adjusting himself properly to not lean onto her. "Sab baad mein, pehle kissi do. Do as I say or else Akshu will cry," she said in a firm tone. "Heinnn," he said and then, he tried to sniff whether she was drunk.

"Akshu ko ek nahi do kissi doonga, par pehle yeh batao, tumne kuch peeya?" He asked searching the whole surroundings. "Paani, water, Jal." She said while indicating her thumb and dramatically lifting it and making a drinking act. "Bottle kaha hain," he asked gently stroking her hair and searching the surroundings if he could see any. "Backside," she said while indicating her index fingers to her lips for him to kiss. He gently got up and started searching things behind her, until he got a whack on his head. "Your backside," she said with a sigh. He turned around only to find a normal water bottle. He tasted them they were normal.

"Did you eat anything? other than water." He said looking around "No one eats water, stupid." she said and laughed at her joke, "Liquids are sssssuuuupppppp," she said while showing her thumb, indicating drinking. He slowly held her close and saw a lot of covers lying on the ground here and there. He slowly picked up a wrapper and showed it to her. "Yeh chocolate ka box kaha hain?" Abhimanyu asked looking at her, who is now playing with his chin and shirt collar. She indicated straight, where he finally found an empty box lying beside the bed lamp. He carried her to the bed in his arms and made her sit properly, then moved towards the lamp and closely examined and to his horror, "Yeh liquor chocolates ka box hain. You ate that with an empty stomach, aur bhi effective hoga " he cursed himself for not looking after her properly and then looked at her who was busy laughing at her joke, which only she would understand.

"CHOCOLATE LIME JUICE ICECREAM TOFFIYAN" She started singing in a high-pitched tone, Abhimanyu immediately got up and kept his palm against her mouth, because a small hint of this going out would cause a ruckus among the whole family. "Let us go out," she said running into the lobby. "Nahi, We will picture a film inside. OKAY?" He said in an enthusiastic tone to make her interested in that than creating drama in front of families.

"Akshara." He looked at her silently and took his camera, "Tell me, Is Abhimanyu a good man?" he asked while recording the whole thing. "Yes, You are a good boy, who brushes his teeth twice daily." She then came forward and leaned to his ear. "Good boys deserve a kiss" saying this she placed her lips on his cheek making him drop his phone. She then got away and started playing with the pillow beside her, while resting in his lap. He kept looking at her As if it was some miracle going on. After some time, She got up and sat up thinking about something.

"Remove your shirt." She said thinking and then looking intently at him, "What?" He looked at her with a horrified expression. "It's so cool, tum shirt utharoge toh it will be hot, Remove Remove Remove" she started shouting again with a high pitched voice. "Shh shh, I will get a blanket. Then it will be warmer than me removing the shirt," he said with a smile trying to convince her. "NOOOOOO" She started shouting and throwing a pillow at his face. Then suddenly she switched to deep thinking and gestured for him to come near her. "Give me a coin" she forwarded her palm and looked at him innocently. "Fine," he said and handed it.

She tossed the coin in the air and caught it, she started jumping with joy. Looking at her child-like happiness over a mere coin, made him chuckle. "Heads or tails?" She immediately went back to her player mode. "Tails," He said biting his lip to stop his laughter. "You won." She sadly frowned, "No need to remove the shirt." she looked around and started unbuttoning hers."Akshu, Akshu what?" He looked at her in horror. "I lost, so I will take off this shirt." saying this she started unbuttoning her imaginary buttons from her dress. He looked around and finally something struck his brain. He calculated the risks and benefits, and finally decided to stick with that decision.

"No No I told tails for you, so you are the winner. See I'll take off my shirt." He took off his hoodie and threw it on the ground. "So I am the winner?" she looked at him with happiness. "awww Neeni is coming," She said stretching her hands, "Heinn, who?" he looked around in horror, "Stupid nini means!!" she thought for a good 30 seconds and yawned. "Ohh you want to sleep?" He said in an enlightened tone, she nodded vigorously and stretched her arms. "Come we will sleep" she grabbed him onto the bed, "Slowly slowly," he said in a mild tone and adjusted himself to not cause any discomfort to her. "Sleep like a good girl," he said while stroking her hair. She snuggled into him and gave a satisfied smile.

"Now it is warm," she said hugging him, when he hugged her back she threw a pillow on his face. "Door raho mujhse," she said in a firm tone. "And the physical exploitation you are doing to me?" he said looking at her. "Okay fine, you can," she said as she moved closer. "Akshu baby ko nini aarahe, fatafat kissi dedo." she looked at him shouting. "Shh shh," He tried to slow down her, but she was in no mood to listen, "okay fine" He gave in, moved to her slowly held her closer, and kissed her forehead. "Tujhe kal subah kissi ka tuition dedungi," she complained. "Tumko aata nahi, Tumse hotha nahi." She said with half sleeping voice, then snuggled into him and completely dozed off. "Kal subah ka intezaar mujhe bhi hain." He said trying his level best to control his laughter looking at her petite form in his arms, without his notice he dozed off faster than regular.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

71.3K 4.6K 74
Hi All, This is supposed to be a fanfic for Abhira. The story uses a similar framework to Abhira 1.0 except I have sort of reimagined their relation...
111K 9.2K 45
Akshara Singhania, the girl born with golden spoon. A princess who has everything at her feet. Her brother's pampered princess. A business woman, wit...
172K 8.5K 33
Mature Story Abhimanyu Birla swore to never fall in love until the new intern catches his eye. Now all he wants is Akshara Goenka
79.3K 3.8K 40
This is an Abhira fanfiction The story starts after their tilak. Finally Abhira Tilak happened... Akshara & Abhimanyu are offically bound in a rishta...