Change | Todoroki Shoto X rea...

By mishibread

โ˜…ๅฝก ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™ . ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'... More

Quick intro!
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 1 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 2 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 3 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 4 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 5 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 6 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 8 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 9 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 10 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 11 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 12 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 13 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 14 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 15 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 16 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 17 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 18 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 19 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 20 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 21 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 22 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 23 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 24 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 25 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 26 โ˜…ๅฝก
mini announcement ~โ˜†
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 27 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 28 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 29 โ˜…ๅฝก
โ€ขโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโœฆ โค ๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š โค โœฆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ€ข

ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 7 โ˜…ๅฝก

5.1K 124 247
By mishibread

For the past two weeks, you and the rest of U.A. have been training like crazy. You've gotten better at controlling the temperature of your water. You can make your water reach boiling temperatures at will. You're not able to freeze it yet but you could make it pretty cold. You've mostly trained with Keigo and Shoto, occasionally with others but mostly those two. But before you knew it, the morning of the sports festival arrived. 

"Be careful baby bird. I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines. And I'll have someone from my agency record on the tv." You gave Keigo a hug. "Thanks, uncle Keigo. I'm gonna go now, love you!" you ran outside to greet Shoto. Keigo watched from afar. He walked over to a picture of you, your mother and him together at the beach. He smiled at the memory from that day. "I bet you're proud huh Mizu? I sure as hell am." He set the picture frame down and began to get ready for today's event.

❦❦❦

"Everyone, are you ready?! We will be entering soon!" Iida came barging into the room letting us know we'd start soon. You started to get nervous but you were also really excited. "I'll be back." you nodded and Shoto got up. He walked over to where Midoriya was. You were a bit confused, you didn't know they were friends now. "Midoriya." the green-haired boy sweatdropped as Shoto walked up to him. "Todoroki? What is it?" everyone's attention was on the two boys. "Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you." Nevermind... I don't think they're friends. "Y-yeah."

"But... All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that. But, I'm going to beat you." everyone was shocked to hear what was being said by Shoto. You got a little nervous, you thought he had dropped it. What if he's starting to catch on that you know about their secret? "Hey hey hey! Why're you picking a fight all of a sudden? And right when we're just about to start?" You honestly admired Kirishima for always being the one trying to be the one to de-escalate situations.

"We're not here to play at being friends. So why does it matter?" Shoto shoved Kirishima's hand off his shoulder and began to walk out of the room. "Todoroki, I don't know why you're thinking when you say you'll beat me. But of course, you're better than me. I think you're more capable than most people... Looking at it objectively... But everyone! The students from the other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got! I'll be going for it with everything I have too!" He said nothing in response and continued walking out of the room.  You got up to see what was going on with him, he was chill all morning with you. What changed??

"Shoto! What's wrong??" He turned around and he didn't have his intimidating look on his face anymore. He looked at you with soft eyes and not his piercing ones like he just did with Midoriya. "Nothing. As I said, we're not here to play friends." You quirked your head to the side a bit. "Does this mean we're not friends today? So soon? You just started calling me your friend two weeks ago!" he chuckled a bit. "You're the exception. But, don't expect me to go easy on you. Especially if we have to fight each other." You smirked at him. "Yeah, you better not. I'd be really upset with you if you went easy on me."  

❦❦❦

"The U.A. sports festival is about to begin! Everyone, are you ready?! It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!" You all walked out with determined looks on your faces. You looked to where the pro heroes were to see if you could find Keigo. Once you two saw each other, he sent you a small wave. You smiled and waved back. "Th-th-there's so many people..." You looked at Midoriya who looked like he was gonna shit his pants. "Try not to focus on them. You'll do great Midoriya." He smiled and nodded at you. "Will we be able to give our best performance being watched by so many people?"

"Of course, we will Iida. Also, pro heroes are watched by people every day! It's another part of being a hero. Even if you mess up this time, you still have 3 more chances. But I'm sure you'll do great too!" The other classes started coming out as well. You saw Shinso and sent him a small wave. He looked at you and gave you an awkward wave back. All the first-year classes stood in their places and the R-Rated hero, Midnight, stepped up to a platform. Woah, shes kinda... 

"Everyone! Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!" Now who the hell picked him to represent everyone, you thought to yourself. Everyone else was just as confused as you were. Apparently, he was the first one to finish at the entrance exam so it makes sense but... Really? Everyone waited for what he was gonna say... "I pledge..."

"That I'll be number one." You facepalmed and sighed. "Yeah, I kinda expected that." Everyone in your class expected that too, but it was still shocking he had the balls to say that in front of the whole country. The crowd of first years started booing him. People already hated your class, and now they'll hate you guys even more. "Now, let's get started right away! The first game is what you'd call a qualifier! This year, it'll be..." The screen behind Midnight started randomizing what you'd all be doing in the first game. "... this! All 11 classes will participate in the obstacle race." You smiled in excitement, an obstacle course sounds really fun to you! 

❦❦❦

Midnight explained the first game to everyone. Now you're all just waiting at the gate for the game to begin. You were nervous but also really excited. You started thinking about how you used to watch this on tv with your mom. You remember telling her how badly you wished to be there participating. She would tell you one day when you were older you'd be able to. I made it here, mom. I'm actually doing it. Are you proud of me?

"START!" The second the gates opened, everyone started running to the other end. The only problem was, everyone was being squished. No one could actually get through. You were pushed up against Shoto. "We have to get out of here." the second he said that, you felt a cold breeze and suddenly Shoto was the first one to actually make it through. You made a water platform for yourself and you managed to get out. You decided to keep running on the platforms since Shoto was freezing the floor. You eventually caught up with him. Soon, more of your classmates were getting out. Other students were stuck due to Shoto's ice. "That was pretty cold even for you Shoto!" He looked back at you and smirked. Everyone was having a hard time running on his ice. You could've made it 10x harder by adding a layer of water to it but you weren't THAT petty.

"I'M COMING FOR YOU TODOROKIIII-" Mineta was actually catching up to Shoto, but then he was knocked out by a robot. Everyone was stopped by them. "Shoto, these are the robots from the entrance exam. Uraraka told me about them..." You took down 3 of them at the same time. Shoto froze the rest of them. "Woah, look at these two! L/n Y/n and Todoroki Shoto from Class 1-A! Two of the strongest from their class! As expected from the two students that made it in through recommendations! Quite the power team no?" You two made your way between their legs. "He froze them! We can go in between their legs!"

"I wouldn't if I were you. I froze them while they were unbalanced." As he said that, the robots began to fall, making it hard for people to pass. "The power duo from Class 1-A attacked and defended at the same time! Are they working together?!" You two kept running until you reached a place with ropes and platforms. Below, is a dark pit. If you fell, you were probably gonna be done for. This was pretty easy for you two, though. You just ran on your water platforms and Shoto was sliding on them using his ice. Bakugo was coming pretty close though, he seemed really upset over Shoto's stunt back in the beginning. 

You two made it to the next and final obstical. It was a minefield?! At least they set it up so you could tell where the mines actually were if you looked carefully. You couldn't make water platforms again, you wanted to conserve your energy for more important matters. You and Shoto were carefully making your way through the minefield. You heard explosions in the background, some people clearly weren't being careful. There was another explosion but it sounded different... It sounded like Bakugo. You two look back and see him making his way towards Shoto. He was incredibly fast! Shoto just barely moved out of the way. 

"BASTARD! DON'T DECLARE WAR TO THE WRONG PERSON!" Bakugo attacked Shoto but he again dodged it. This dumbass! Is he seriously doing this now?! People are starting to catch up! I'm starting to get annoyed. He could possibly make him and Shoto fall behind and all for what? Because Shoto made Midoriya his rival instead of him?!!  They were fighting and moving along the minefield at the same time. You wanted to get involved but if you did, you could make things worse for all three of you. 

Suddenly, a huge explosion occurred. Everyone stops and looks back. "Midoriya?!" He was flying in the air, he used the explosions to his advantage! You all watched in shock and he took the lead. Bakugo forgot about Shoto and went for Midoriya. Shoto made a path of ice. "Let's go!" The two of you booked it and caught up to Bakugo. The four of you were all neck and neck. You all could've maybe even tied for first place, but then Midoriya used his board and smacked the ground causing an explosion. He was in the lead again, but it didn't stop you three. You quickly recovered and started running towards the finish line. You and Shoto tied in second place while Bakugo got 3rd. 

You and Shoto were catching your breath. You were gonna say something, but you noticed him glaring at Midoriya. "Hey, good job. I honestly thought you would've gotten 2nd place." He didn't respond, he just walked off. You felt a little upset when he ignored you but you decided to just give him his space.

❦❦❦

"Now for the second game, which will be... cavalry battle!" She explained the game, the rules, and the point system you were all given based on what you placed. "The point value assigned to first place is... 10 million!" Everyone looked at Midoriya and he looked like he was in shock. He's your friend but right now... he's the last person you wanna team up with. But he's the main one whose points you need to try and snatch. "Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Start!" Everyone immediately backed away from Midoriya. You began walking around trying to see who you could team up with. 

"Y/n, do yo-" "Y/n right? You wanna be on my team?" Shoto and Shinso walked up to you at the same time. "Uh..." Shoto glared at Shinso but Shinso paid the other boy no mind. You pulled a coin from your pocket. "Heads, or tails?" Shoto picked heads while the other boy picked tails. You flipped it and it landed on... Tails. "Um, sorry Shoto. Looks like Shinso won. But, that means we'll get to go against each other which should be fun no?" He glared at Shinso again but he looked at you with soft eyes again. "Alright. See you later." He walked off and you began to walk with Shinso. 

"I was thinking, you could be the one on top. What do you say?" You nodded and noticed Ojiro, Aoyama and some other student on your team but... Something seemed off about them. You decided to just brush it off, for now, maybe they were just really determined? You got on top and put on your forehead. "Are you ready, Y/n?" You looked down at Shinso and smiled. "Yeah, I am!" his eyes widened a bit "What? Did I say something wrong?" He shook his head and smiled. "It's nothing." Weird but okay. "Ojiro, are you good?" He didn't respond. You poked his head but he still wouldn't reply. "Aoyama..?" Again, nothing. You looked at them for a minute and then it clicked. "You have some kinda controlling quirk, don't you?" 

"You catch on quick. My quirk is Brainwashing. But I'm confused, how are you not brainwashed?" The only reason why you knew is because of Blood Manipulation. One of the things your mother told you about it is after you learn it, quirks that allow one to control people won't have any effect on you. But, Blood Manipulation wouldn't work on them either since it just cancels out. "It's a sub-skill of my quirk. Not gonna go into detail but I can control people like you can. We cancel each other out." 

"I see... sorry for trying to brainwash you. I hope you understand why though." And you did. He's only trying to prove that he's worthy enough to be in the hero course. "I do, don't worry." You smiled at him and he looked shocked again. "Why are you still surprised? I just told you we can't control each other." He chuckled. "It's not about that. It's nothing." 

But it wasn't just nothing. He was shocked you still smiled at him after learning what his quirk was. He expected you to be angry or scared of him. Tell him his quirk is for villains like everyone always does. But you didn't. He thought, maybe you were just giving him a fake smile so he wouldn't feel bad. He hoped it wasn't that, but it most likely could've been the case.

❦❦❦

"Everyone, get ready! The next game starts... NOW!" Immediately, most people started making their way toward Midoriya. You decided to go for those who didn't go for Midoriya. Ez points. But after some time, you decided it was best to go after Midoriya. "Let's go, Shinso." Your team made it up to Midoriya and at the same time, Shoto and his team made it there too. You two shared a quick glance and went back to glaring at Midoriya. The game was about to enter its second half. "I'll be taking that now." Shoto was the first to speak. You all began to charge and you got worried since Kaminari was on Shoto's team. He looked like he was getting ready to use his electricity. If I time it correctly, I can make it so we're high enough in the air where Kaminari's quirk can't reach us. If I don't time it correctly, I can electrocute all of us. You carefully watched Kaminari as he was getting ready to release a huge amount of electricity. 

"Shinso, I'm launching us in the air so be prepared." Before you gave him enough time to respond, you summoned a hot spring that launched you all up into the air. You were pretty used to it, you did this all the time as a kid. Shinso, on the other hand, looked terrified. Thankfully, you were able to time it correctly. Everyone minus your team, Shoto's team and Midoriya's team was shocked by Kaminari. Seems like his body was able to take that so he's not an idiot right now. Just six minutes left. Once you safely landed, your team started making your way to Midoriya. Shoto froze everyone, but you were able to quickly melt his ice.

Shoto's ice wall cornered Midoriya. You were all waiting to see who'd make the first move... And it was Shoto's team. Iida used some move that made him move crazy fast. He passed you before you could even blink. Shoto was able to snatch Midoriya's headband. With only a few seconds left, Midoriya's team and your team decided to go for Shoto. You two were neck and neck again, and suddenly you saw Shoto's fire for the very first time. You also noticed Midoriya was using OFA. As you two got close, Midoriya snuffed out his fire before you could. 

But, it also caused his fire to hit you. You were able to block it using your arm but it was just your bare arm. It hurt like hell. You screamed from the pain and Shoto had a terrified look on his face. "Y/n! Are you okay?!" You tried to ignore the pain. "I'm fine Shinso! Just keep going!" The two of you went for a headband, but Midoriya grabbed it before you did. You honestly didn't even care that much, the pain in your arm was unbearable. "With just eleven seconds left, there's an angry retrieval here too!" the crowd was going wild. Everyone assumed he grabbed the ten million points, but he didn't. He only grabbed a 70-pointer.

You should've predicted Shoto rearranged the headbands, but your mind was too clouded by the pain on your arm. "Times just about up! Start the count down!" With 10 seconds left, you and Shinso decided the points your team had was enough so you didn't try going got Shoto again. But, you had to launch your team up in the air again since Kaminari used his quirk again. But at least now you don't have to worry about him. Bakugo blasted his way through Shoto's ice and he was going for him as well. They were closing in when...

"Times up! That's the end of the second round, the cavalry battle!" Bakugo ended up falling to the ground and Midoriya was, unfortunately, unable to get his headband back, meaning his team was out. Or so you thought, somehow Tokoyaki was able to get a headband worth enough points to keep them participating! Your team ended up being 2nd. Shinso helped you get off and you held your arm. Shoto ran up to you with a worried look on his face. "Y/n, I-I'm really sorry! I didnt even mean to use my fire I... I don't know what happened! I'm so sor-" 

"I'm fine, Sho. I'm not mad or anything, I promise. I actually thought your fire was very beautiful." even though you were in great pain, you smiled and hugged him. He didnt hug you back and you felt your heart ache. You knew the second after it happened, he'd feel this way. "I'll be fine. A little burn never hurt anybody. Recovery Girl can fix me right up!" You tried your best to reassure him but he still felt so guilty. Soon, medics came to take you to the infirmary. "Uh, thanks but I can walk." 

"I'm coming with you." You placed a hand on Shoto's chest. "No, you won't. Go on your break. Eat something, relax your body. We still have a festival to finish." You gave him a smile and walked off. All he could do was think about how his fire hurt you. The look on your face when you got burned made him upset. You were the last person he'd ever wanna hurt. The fact that it was his fire that caused it made him more upset. "Midoriya. Let's talk." Shoto walked away and Midoriya reluctantly followed."

❦❦❦

Recovery girl healed you pretty quickly since it was just a first-degree burn. You looked at your arm and hoped it'd make Shoto feel better. It doesn't even look like you ever got burned. You were on your way to the cafeteria when you saw Bakugo leaning against the wall. "What are y- Hey!" he grabbed you and covered your mouth. "Shut up, extra." you removed his hand. "What the hell is your problem." You said in a yell whisper kinda voice. He motioned you to shh and you decided to just follow along. Whatever it is, it must be interesting. "I was overpowered. So much so that I broke my promise and ended up injuring Y/N." You realized it was Shoto speaking to someone. 

"Iida, Y/n, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyaki, Uraraka... None of them felt it. Only me who had experienced All Might's full power up close." you realize he was talking to Midoriya. You started getting worried, you thought he had dropped it but he really didn't. "And I felt something similar coming from you. Midoriya... are you..." Dammit, did he figure it out?! If he found out, that means Bakugo will find out. What should I do?!  "... All Might's secret love child or something." You held back a laugh. It's really not the best time to be laughing but it's so funny when you really know the secret. "Well, are you?"

"Th-That's not it! I mean, even if I was, I would say I wasn't so I don't think you'd believe me. But anyway, that's not how it is..." You mentally face palmed, Midoriya really isn't the best at not looking suspicious. "In the first place, let me ask you something... Why do you think that about me...?" You glanced at Bakugo to try and figure out what he was thinking... But of course, you couldn't. He could be really hard to read sometimes. "Since you said, 'that's not how it is,' that means there's a connection between you two that you can't talk about, right?" you began to get nervous again, but you made sure not to show it in case Bakugo saw. 

"Endeavour's my old man. I'm sure that you know that he's been stuck as the number two hero forever. If you have something from the number one hero, then I... have even more reason to beat you. You've ever heard of quirk marriages, right?" Your eyes widened. You were shocked he'd start talking about this now.  "That thing became a problem for the second and third generation after quirks appeared. Choosing a spouse based only on strengthening your own quirk and passing it onto your own children, forcing people into quirk marriage." You decided to just reveal yourself and come up with some lie as to why you know what they're talking about. "The fuck are you doing? Get back here." Bakugo grabbed onto your wrist before you could walk out. "Let me go. I won't rat you out." he huffed and let go. "Y/n?"

"Hi, guys... I was on my way back but... I heard you two talking. Sorry for eavesdropping but... Are you sure you wanna talk about this?" He pretty much ignored you and grabbed your arm to look at the burn he had left you earlier. "I'm fine, I told you I'd be." He nodded and he pulled you back to where he was before you came out from eavesdropping. "I'm sure I want to talk about this. As I was saying, the old-fashioned way of thinking brought about by a lack of ethics. He is a man with both accomplishments and money. He won over my mothers relatives and got a hold of my mothers quirk. He is trying to fulfil his own desire by rasing me to be a hero to surpass All Might."

Midoriya was very clearly shocked. "It's so annoying... I wont become the tool of a scum like that. In my memories, my mother is always crying." You instinctively grabbed Shoto's hand as you saw him getting riled up and he squeezed your hand. "'Your left side is unsightly,' my mother said as he poured boiling water on me." He brought his other hand up to the left side of his face. "Basically, I picked a fight with you to show him what I can do, without using his damn quirk. No... I'll reject him completely by winning first place without using it."

It got quiet, not one of you could think of words to say. Shoto began to walk away and he pulled you along. You were upset. Back when you told him his quirk is his and his only, it didn't seem to actually get to him. He still see's his quirk as his fathers quirk... "I don't care if you cant tell me how you're connected to All Might. No matter what you are to All Might, I will rise above you with just my right side. Sorry for wasting your time.

"I...! I have always been supported by others. That was the case earlier too. I am here because of the people who have supported me." Both you and Shoto stopped walking. You looked back at Midoriya but Sho didn't. The three of you stood in silence once again. "All Might... I wanna be like him. In order to do that, I have to be strong enough to become number one. My motivation might seem trivial compared to yous, but I can't lose either! I have to live up to the hopes of those who supported me." You smiled at Midoriya and Shoto turned his head to look at him.

"That declaration of war you gave earlier... I'll return that. I'll beat you too!" Shoto said nothing in response and just walked off. He squeezed harder, it started to hurt but you knew he wasn't doing it on purpose. "Uh, Shoto... You're kinda squeezing my hand a little too hard." He let go of your hand and sighed. "I'm sorry. And I'm really sorry about earlier... I just... I didn't even mean to use my left side. It just... happened." He didn't have the strength to look at you in the eyes. The look on his face pulled at your heartstrings. "I said it was okay. Recovery girl healed me. See, good as new!" You held out your arm but he still didn't look at you. You placed your hand on top of his head and started stroking it. "Don't feel bad, please Shoto. I'm not mad now and I wasn't mad earlier. In fact, I was kinda excited to see your flames. They looked so pretty! I kinda hope to see more eventually." He finally looked at you and you smiled. "Now come on, let's eat something while we still have time." He nodded and the two of you made your way to the cafeteria.

Even after that intense interaction he had with Midoriya, he felt so at peace and safe. You made him feel that way. And just looking at your smile makes him feel warm inside. It makes his heart flutter a bit, though he doesn't understand why. He just chops it up to you being his friend, his only friend at that. You're the only person he's allowed to get close to him. You somehow made it past the tall, thick walls he built. Though, he didn't mind it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 280 44
๏ฝกโ˜†โœผโ˜…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜…โœผโ˜†๏ฝก ๐•Ž๐•™๐•  ๐•’๐•ž ๐•€ ๐•—๐• ๐• ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•’๐•๐•œ๐•–๐•• ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐••. โ”Šโ”Šโ”Šโ”Šโ‹†...
54.8K 2.9K 16
๐’๐”๐€๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐„. | โ ๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š...๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–...
508 26 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...
25.7K 859 50
"๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ sequel to my first {shoto todoroki x reader} โš ๏ธ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๏ฟฝ...