Overwatch High A.U

بواسطة SailorMoonClan

Tracer, after being affected by the slipstream project, is enrolled in Overwatch High. A school for the gifte... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Update and notice
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19

Chapter 18

26 0 0
بواسطة SailorMoonClan

Coles house Nighttime

The party had reached its peak, Lucio was playing music in the living room, and people crowded around, singing lyrics and dancing. Brigitte however, sat in the den with some of the other actors, mostly people who didn't want the rowdy atmosphere, along with wasted girls and guys attempting to sober up. Brigitte looked at her phone, still no message from Genji, she sighed and put up her phone. She got up and walked towards the kitchen, Cole stood near the bar sipping what seemed to be a glass of whiskey. "Howdy, what can I get you?" He asked, Brigitte, leaned over the island, "Something fruity, I don't care.". Cole grabbed a few ingredients and began to make a drink, adding them into a shaker, "You seem upset, something happen?" Cole asked. "Well." Brigitte began "I just haven't seen Genji around, im starting to think he just went home.". Cole began to strain the drink into a glass, the drink having a bright color, "eh, he's probably just with a gal or something, he's pretty well known for that" Cole commented. Brigitte's face filled with disappointment, as she looked towards the floor, "Oh. Yeah that's probably it.", She grabbed her drink and sipped it, and the fruity flavor filled her mouth.

Cole set down his shaker, seeing Brigittes face made him instantly know he fucked up. "Uh, Wait! I remember!" Cole exclaimed improvising, "He spilled a drink all over his shirt, I bet he's just washing up." Cole said. Brigitte's face brightened up a little bit, "Oh, thanks" She said, Cole smiled and nodded, Cole took out his phone and texted Genji as soon as she left. "Hey, told Brigitte you were washing up from a spilled drink, she'll probably be looking for you, be back asap".

Brigitte returned to the den, she looked towards a girl on the couch. "Hey, have you seen Genji?" She asked, The girl scoffed "Nope, don't really care either.", Brigitte rolled her eyes "Could have done without the attitude." She replied. The girl shot up her eyebrows "A little attitude is needed when it comes to that psychopath." She said under her breath. Brigitte took a step closer "What was that?" She questioned, "What? You're gonna disagree?" she said doubling down. "All he does is get into fights and fuck around with girls.", Brigitte couldn't think of anything to say so she just walked away from the girl with her fists clenched in anger.

Brigitte kept looking around, looking all around the first and second floors to no avail. She walked back into the kitchen standing at the bar, "Where the hell is that guy." She said to herself. She looked at her phone one last time, but still no text, she debated calling but decided she didn't want to disturb him if he was busy. She waited for a few minutes grabbing another drink from Cole before suddenly yells came from upstairs, and crowds of people came running to and from the second floor. Brigitte stood up and grabbed the first person she could find, "Hey what's going on?" She questioned, the Omnic guy looked towards her, "Genji attacked Chris!" He exclaimed.

*

Genji pulled the car into its original parking spot, making sure he did it as discreetly as possible. He climbed out and looked for a possible entrance point, he took his phone and turned it on, and began being barraged with texts from Brigitte and Cole. Genji sighed, "Guess I got to find a new shirt." He thought to himself, Genji looked through Cole's car, digging through the trunk and backseat, finally finding a faded black jacket. He took off his shirt and exchanged it for the jacket, before heading to the backdoor. He walked into the house and took a quick look around, "I'll check for Brigitte on the second floor and make my way down." He thought. Climbing the steps he arrived at the second floor, the tone was much quieter, a few of the cast were playing pool, while a few others were hanging out in chairs and the two couches. Genji scanned the rooms and the living room, before finding Mei on the couch, beside her was Chris who seemed to be trying to flirt with Her. Genji approached her but the closer he got the more he realized that Mei was incredibly uncomfortable.

"Hey Mei, sorry for ditching you, I had to replace my shirt," Genji said, Mei turned to face him, and she got a tad bit of relief. "Oh it's no big deal, would you take me to get a drink?" She said, Her voice cracked slightly. Chris gave a slight scowl towards Genji "Ah come on! I can go with you!" He exclaimed. Genji rolled his eyes, "Chris, you have a girlfriend, and she's clearly not interested." Genji gestured for Mei to stand up to tag along, and she did, standing up next to Genji. Chris got up and went in close to Genji "The hell man!" He shouted, the rest of the floor quieted down as they looked towards the three. "Come on Chris let it go unless you want your Girlfriend to find out about that incident in the garage." He whispered in annoyance. Chris chuckled for a few seconds before taking a hard right hook to Genji's jaw. Chris reeled back in pain, the metal plate on Genji's jaw causing a cut on his fist, Genji took a step back recovering from the hit every instinct in his body wanted to cave in his skull but as he faced Chris he felt Mei grab his shoulder lightly. It took all of his will, but Genji just let out a deep breath and turned around, "Hey sorry about that, some people can't hold their alcohol, let's go and find Cole." He said in a calm voice. Mei looked surprised at his reaction, but surprise then turned into relief "Yeah thanks Genji" She replied as they headed to the stairs.

"Hey, Robocop! I didn't say you could walk away!" Chis shouted, Genji wanted to ignore it but he heard a "swish" followed by a loud "Crack" next to him, as he looked to his left he saw Mei hit the floor with a yelp. Genji bent down, seeing a large bruise forming on her eye with blood coming from her brow, and the pool ball Chris threw rolling away. Genji helped up Mei "Are you alright!?" Genji exclaimed, Mei, nodded "Yeah." She stuttered attempting to suppress the pain, Genji looked around trying to find someone to help, before noticing the girl he talked to earlier today in the theater room. "Hey, Satya could you take Mei down to Cole for me?" He asked. "Of course, I know some first aid, she'll be fine." Satya put her arm around Mei, helping her up and leading her down the stairs. Genji turned around seeing Chris with a dumbfounded expression, "I-im sorry I aimed for you." He mumbled, Genji's breathing became heavy as he balled his fists, his head felt hot, burning with rage. Genji took two steps towards Chris, before quickly grabbing a pool stick and snapping it over Chris's head.

Chris couldn't make a sound as Genji barraged him with strikes to the face. Genji didn't stop, more like he couldn't stop. Chris tried to fight back, throwing punches toward Genjis's body, but all it did was blister and crack his knuckles due to the impact of his bare hands against metal. Chris had been backed into the wall, he attempted to cover his head but Genji swept away his arms. Genji gripped the back of Chris's head, pulling it back before slamming it into the wall. The drywall cracked, as Genji pummeled his head again and again until his head fully caved in the drywall. Dust coated his head and mixed with blood, the cracked pieces of drywall falling to the floor. Chris flailed his arms around against Genji, the erratic movements throwing off Genjis rhythm as Chris pushed himself away onto the floor. Chris scrambled, crawling away attempting to get to his feet, but was met with a swift kick to the rips. Genji didn't stop, kicking him over and over again, He kept kicking until suddenly two pairs of arms grabbed him from behind. "Genji calm down man he's not worth it!" Lucio yelled, pulling him away. Genji fought back, trying to pull away, "You saw what this little shit did!" He screamed. Lucio kept his hold, knowing Genji wouldn't use his full strength.

Genji stopped struggling, Lucio lowly let go, directing him towards the stairs leading him to the first floor. Lucio gestured to the bathroom, "Go wash up" he said, and Genji silently walked to the washroom. Lucio approached Mei, who was now on the couch being patched up by one of the theater Girls. "Hey, thank you for helping my friend!" He said in relief, "It's no problem-" She began turning around. But as soon as she saw Lucios face she stopped mid-sentence. Lucio saw her face and his expression immediately went dark, The silence was deafening, until Satya got up "She'll be fine, just put some ice on it." She said before walking away. Lucio sat next to Mei, "Hey how do you feel?" He asked, She looked at him with a faint smile "Oh im fine, just starting to get a headache." She replied. Cole came up beside Lucio and handed her a bottle of water and a few aspirins, "Here, it's pretty strong so you'll only need two." Mei took the medicine, "Thank you".Cole nodded "Hey Lucio, you still have to pack up your stuff, let me go ahead and take Mei home" Cole suggested, Lucio looked toward Mei, "You comfortable with that?" He asked, Mei, nodded her head. Cole gestured for her to follow him, "My keys are in my car, let's head out, I'll pick you up an ice pack on the way.".

The party had all but died down, the fight had spoiled the mood for most of the people there, especially Chris's friend group, who had to carry him out. Brigitte waited on the couch, waiting on Genji to finish washing up. Watching Lucio pack up his things, eventually, Genji came out of the bathroom, having wiped all of the blood and washed his face, His face looked down. Brigitte approached him and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Hey, let's go to my shop, we'll hang out and I'll order food." She said attempting to comfort him, Genji smiled, "I'd like that."

***

Seaside restaurant Nighttime

Tracer fidgeted in the seat in the lobby, The restaurant was completely out of her element. The walls were covered in intricate gold decorations with a large chandler in the middle, all of the tables being lit by oil lamps, securely attached to the table to avoid any accidents. The waiters and waitresses were dressed in fine clothing, which she could tell were certainly not cheap. Tracer luckily believed she looked the part though, she had gotten a nice orange dress that faded into yellow near the bottom, as well as having a nice pattern on the bottom. She reached into her purse and checked her phone, no new words from Emily, Tracer knew she was overthinking things, she knew she was on her way here from work.

Finally, Tracer saw Emily walk through the door, She was wearing a dark crimson cocktail dress with matching shoes and nails. Her hair was a bit messy, due to just getting off from work, But Tracer didn't mind. "You look amazing love," She said admiring her outfit. Emily's face went red and she smiled "Same to you", one of the servers walked past and noticed Emily's Arrival, "Ah I see your date's arrived, Would you like me to guide me to your seat?" The Omnic waiter asked, "Yes please!" Tracer replied.

Tracer and Emily sat down at the table and began browsing the menu, Emily's eyes widened in awe "Tracer, this place is pretty expensive, are you sure we can afford this?", Tracer smiled "Yeah, I've been saving the allowance Overwatch gives me, We can order almost anything we want.". Emily browsed the menu for a little while longer before closing it, "I think im gonna get the glazed chicken, How about you?" Tracer set her menu to her side "The lobster is calling my name personally" Tracer replied. Almost on cue their waiter arrived water and bread in hand, "Hello, my name is John, I'll be your server, What can I get for you?" The two of them put in their order, but couldn't help but notice the table near them scowling at their waiter. After he left the two began to chat. "You haven't talked about school much." Emily said "Is it going well?" Emily asked. "Yeah, I've made some good friends, and most of my classes are going smoothly" She replied, Tracer felt bad keeping her incident from her, but all it would do is make her worry. Emil checked her phone "Oh yeah, I like that metal guy, Genji right?" Emily replied hesitantly, "Yeah nice guy, although he has quite the bad reputation." Tracer admitted. Emily nodded "Well, how does it make you feel?" She asked. Tracer took a breath "Well, he's always nice to me, but everyone I talk to says he's just a violent playboy." She mumbled. Emily leaned back, "Yeah, it's hard to escape a reputation." She said.

looking at her phone once again. She did a slight double take "Speak of the devil, this is him right?" She exclaimed. Tracer looked at the phone, it was a low-quality picture of Genji smacking a guy in the head with a pool stick. The caption had tags of her, Lucio, and Brigitte, saying "This your guy?". Tracer groaned and put her head in her hands, "What did he do." she mumbled. Tracer took a deep breath and looked at Emily, "It's not important right now, I'll figure it out later." She said confidently. The two of them kept talking until they saw John rounding the corner with their food. He had made it halfway there before suddenly one of the women at the nearby table stuck out her leg, John tripped, spilling the food all over Tracer's table and her dress. Tracer jumped slightly, "Are you ok?" Emily asked getting up and going to her side. Tracer wiped the food off of her dress onto the floor, the stains thick and viscous. "Yeah, my dress not so much," Tracer growled in frustration. She turned to John and bent down to help him up "You ok?" She asked. The waiter looked up and gasped "Oh no, im so sorry, Here we have some spare clothes in the back, give me one moment!" He said, rushing to the back. Tracer could feel all of the eyes in the restaurant close in on her. Her breathing became rushed and she became shaky, "Im going to go clean up." She responded numbly. Emily said something as Tracer walked away, She entered the restroom, luckily no one else was there, she went into the last empty stall and sat down. Tracer felt tears well up in her eyes, This night was supposed to be perfect, she and Emily rarely ever got to have date nights, she wanted this to be special. She looked at her dress, "Oh this is never gonna come out." She whimpered quietly.

Tracer wiped the tears from her eyes, sniffling attempting to compose herself. Suddenly, she was distracted by a slight hum from her Chronal Accelerator, she felt a slight surge of energy from the device, and she let out a groan, "Oh god not now." She felt the energy build up, she was surrounded by a blue aura, and she felt herself get pulled through, her body being distorted by the jump. With a blink of an eye Tracer was back in the seat in front of Emily. "Ah dammit, I didn't mean to blink back here" Tracer grumbled to Emily. Emily looked at her in confusion, "Blink? What do you mean you've been here the whole time?" She said with a baffled look on her face. Tracer looked around, there was no food on the floor, nor on her dress. "What the hell?" She stuttered. Emily held her hand "Are you ok?" She asked. Tracer took a deep breath and played it cool, "Yeah! Just a bit of energy from my Accelerator, I'll be fine happens sometimes." Emily looked suspicious but shrugged. Emily looked over, seeing John rounding the corner, again the lady stuck out her leg, but Tracer reacted this time, as John was about to trip Tracer blinked in front of him stabilizing his fall before the food could fall. John stabilized himself before looking at Tracer with relief "Thank you!" He said graciously. Tracer waved it off "Oh don't worry about it." She replied.

***

Outside Coles house, After the party

Lucio slammed closed the trunk of his van, all of his equipment loaded up, everyone had already left, and with no help, it took him longer to load up than normal. Not that he minded anyway, with Genji getting into that fight and Mei getting nailed with a pool ball. He went to the driver's side, but as he reached for the handle he noticed it was covered in a thick blue aura. "Hardlight," he said to himself. He turned around and Saw Satya standing nearby, she had white armored gloves on, with a circle on the palm that was glowing with energy. Lucio took a few step forwards "You really wanna do this?" He asked, Satya folded her arms, "You're still wanted by Vishcar." She asserted. Lucio rolled his eyes, "In my home country, yes, but here im free as a bird." he chuckled, Satya scowled "Still, Vishcar wants their tech back. Lucio reached to his side, grabbed the speaker gun, and turned on his sound-powered skates, "Then come take it." He replied. Satya immediately created small nails out of hard light, throwing them toward Lucio. Lucio amped the energy in his skates, dodging the nails. He feinted left, zig-zagging his way towards her, dodging her attacks, before firing shots at her. Satya clapped her hands and generated a shield blocking his shots. Lucio dashed up and punched her from the side, her hands dropped, causing her shield to fade. He landed a solid gut punch, before using his shoulder to bash her to the ground, before finally using his speaker to use a large sonic wave to launch her further away dirt flying in the air.

Using the dirt as a cover, Satya threw a large energy blast towards him, a direct hit to his chest as Lucio stumbled backward before regaining his footing. "You do realize that I could call the cops on you right?" Lucio called, Satya stood up and brushed the dirt off of her. "Sure, but Vishcar would have me out within the hour." She said, "Not to mention I doubt you would want to risk Vishcar knowing where you are.". Lucio clenched his fist "Alright then, no holding back" He spat, Satya smiled "Agreed." Satya clapped her hands and created two long chains made of hard light, using one after the other, she began to barrage Lucio with long whipping attacks. Lucio bent down and began to dodge then, it felt oddly enough like break dancing, alternating from his hands to his feet to hop above and duck underneath her chains.

Suddenly Satya flicked a chain mid-strike, landing a blow straight to Lucio's cheek, he stumbled back, before skating backward, making as much space as possible. "Dammit!" Lucio thought, "Alright, she can't stay here forever, I'll just make a run for it and come back tomorrow for my car.". Lucio shot a barrage of sound wave blasts, and as she generated a shield Lucio pivoted backward and skated as fast as he could towards the forest. "Get back here!" Satya shouted, she generated large orbs of hard light and threw the collection towards him. Lucio lept to the trees, using his sound skates to jump tree to tree, avoiding the orbs as they struck and exploded against the trees. Lucio was too fast, leaping from tree to tree he eventually found his way to the main road. He took a few deep breaths, "Jeez." He mumbled to himself, He took out his phone and dialed a number "Hey, Hana. You doing anything tonight?" he asked.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

149K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
1.4M 59.4K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
202K 19.4K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...