Sinfully Yours

By MirahSelim

"I-I swear I didn't mean to enter this house. I got l-lost. I am s-sorry sir." She politely said taking a ste... More

Prologue
Chp-1
Chp-2
Chp-3
Chp-4
Chp-5
Chp-6
Chp-7
Chp-8
Chp-9
Chp-10
Chp-11
Chp-12
Chp-13
Chp-14
Chp-15
Chp-17
Chp-18
Chp-19
Chp-20
Chp-21
Chp-22
Chp-23
Chp-24
Chp-25
Chp-26
Chp-27
Chp-28
Chp-29
Chp-30
Chp-31
Chp-32
Chp-33
Chp-34
Chp-35
Chp-36
Chp-37
Chp-38
Chp-39
Chp-40
Chp-41
Chp-42
Chp-43
Chp-44
Chp-45
Chp-46
Chp-47
Chp-48
Chp-49
Chp-50
Chp-51
Chp-52
Chp-53
Chp-54
Chp-55
Chp-56
Chp-57
Chp-58
Chp-59
Chp-60
Chp-61
Chp-62
Chp-63
Chp-64
Chp-65
Chp-66
Chp-67
Chp-68
Chp-69
Chp-70
Chp-71
Chp-72
Chp-73
Chp-74
Chp-75
Chp-76
Chp-77
Chp-78
Chp-79
Chp-80
Chp-81
Chp-82
Chp-83
Chp-84
Chp-85
Chp-86
Chp-87
Chp-88
Chp-89
Chp-91
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter

Chp-90

14.3K 724 95
By MirahSelim

Author Pov

"Stop eating! And help me." Hazel snapped at Ana who was busy munching the sandwich she stole from the caterer before he could take the food to the venue. Ana shot her an annoyed look with her cheeks puffed up.

"Then you shouldn't have overslept!" She bit back making Hazel glare at her. But she couldn't tell her why she even overslept.

After Cyrus proposed to her, she told her mother who was happy to see her daughter being overjoyed. She only had one condition and that was to let Hazel stay with her till the marriage as she wanted to marry her daughter off to Cyrus through her house.

Cyrus was fine with whatever Hazel wanted to do. Even though he didn't want her to leave his mansion but again putting a stone over his heart he thought that after a week she will return to him eventually so it was fine.

But damn the man can't stay away from her, last night he entered her room making her stunned but well it was just Cyrus' thing that he had keys to her house. He said to her that he wants to sleep with her as without her he couldn't get a peaceful sleep.

Watching his tired eyes staring at her with the hope she knew he wasn't lying. So eventually she gave up and let him throw his giant body on her small bed cuddling her like she was his bear without whom he can't sleep. The whole night he kept on asking her to talk to him.

She talked about a lot of things and God knows when they fell asleep with him attaching her to his body like she was a part of him. In the early morning, Cyrus left before anyone could wake up but not before leaving a note of how he can't wait to make her his wife.

"Wow. Hazel, you're looking beautiful." Ana said standing up and throwing the empty wrap in the dustbin.

"Finally you noticed me," Hazel said rolling her eyes. She was wearing a white beautiful wedding dress, the makeup artist did an incredible job at showcasing her beautiful emerald eyes by giving her smokey makeup. Her lips were painted with light nude lipstick.

Her hair was down with flowers adorning the back of her head. Well, the hair demand was from Cyrus. He told her that he wants her hair down. She never knew he was this obsessed with keeping her hair down. She was wearing flat sandals which were hidden under her wedding gown. She did try heels but in the end, she made up her mind. Heels are just not her cup of tea.

Hazel stood up making Ana look at her with a wide smile. Analise was also wearing a beautiful light purple gown with her hair wrapped up in a messy bun. She looked gorgeous. Her baby bump wasn't much obvious as she wasn't much far. But still, the glow on her face showed the effect of pregnancy. That was the reason Creed wasn't ready to leave her. Analise had to kick him out of the room.

"Master did a good job in selecting your dress." She said admiring the beautiful dress. Hazel chuckled remembering how he selected the dress himself. She never knew Cyrus can take part in such stuff as wedding preparations.

Well to be honest he didn't take part in the preparations. He just took part in the preparations related to her. Soon the door of her room got opened by her mother who smiled widely seeing Hazel.

"My God! You're looking so beautiful." She said admiring her daughter. Hazel indeed looked different as she usually doesn't wear make-up.

Her mother kissed her forehead before opening a box that she brought with her. "This was the necklace your father gifted me when I got married to him. So I made my mind to give it to you when you will get married." She tried to make Hazel wear it but she shook her head.

"Mom it's yours. Dad gave it to you as a symbol of your love. Keep it with you." She said grabbing the necklace and wrapping it around her mother's neck who sighed heavily.

"Except this, I have nothing to give you." She said sadly but Hazel smiled shaking her head.

"For me, you being here is enough. I don't want anything if I have you with me." Her mother kissed her hands nodding her head.

This time Creed opened the door and as expected his eyes like a magnet fell over his wife again staring at her like a lovesick puppy. Analise shook her head at him facepalming herself.

"Creed, stop looking at me! Do what you're here for." Creed huffed in annoyance before turning to Hazel. He gave her a small bow before smiling a little.

"Mam, boss is waiting for you." Hazel smiled at him nodding her head.

As Hazel didn't have a father so she wished for her mother to walk her down the aisle. Her mother held her hand before walking out of the room. Analise and Creed followed them as Ana was a bridesmaid and Creed a best man.

Hazel wanted a simple wedding as expected so Cyrus held a small event in the venue near the mansion. He only invited specific people from his gang and his partners. He knew these people will be enough for the world to know that Cyrus Sylvester is finally married.

Even though a few people knew before as well but many didn't that's why most people assumed that his marriage news was just a rumor. But by holding this event he announced Hazel as his woman to the whole world. And everyone present in the event knew better than to even bait a single eye at his woman.

Cyrus's blank and cold eyes turned soft when he watched his beautiful wife walking down the aisle looking like an angel fallen from heaven just for the devil to hold her. He walked near her forwarding his hand for her to take which she did. Hazel's mother gave him a small smile finally entrusting her daughter to him with her will.

He didn't let her hand go even after standing in front of the priest making Hazel blush in embarrassment when Ana gave her a teasing smile. She tried to get her hand out of his but he just shook his head staring at her with warmth in his gaze. Even though he wasn't smiling but the small hearts his eyes were shooting at him was enough to decipher how much this crazy man loves her.

The priest started the wedding and they both took their vows once again entangling their fates with each other.

"Now you can kiss the bride." Hazel expected him to pull her to him and kiss her like a beast but instead, she was left speechless when he removed the veil off her face, cradling her cheeks with his large palms.

Her eyes on their own got shut off when he placed his lips over her forehead giving an extremely soft yet long kiss. Her hands rested over his chest as he let his lips stay on her forehead for as long as he wants.

Analise looked at them in awe adoring them only to feel an arm around her waist. She looked up finding Creed smiling down at her. She smiled back leaning her head against his chest side hugging him. Creed kissed her head cuddling her to his chest finally feeling relieved seeing the happiness dripping from his boss's eyes.

After the wedding ended in the evening Cyrus didn't waste a second bringing Hazel back to his mansion. She was about to enter the house when he stopped her at the entrance running inside.

She frowned but soon chuckled when he walked out with a bucket in his hand. She flinched in surprise when he fisted out of the bucket and threw it over her head. She looked around only to find flower petals surrounding her.

"Welcome my sweet wife." She looked at him as he gestured for her to walk inside. He didn't look like he was forced by anyone to do this. He was smiling happily while throwing the petals over her with each step she took. Tears filled her eyes as she saw how his guards had small smiles on their faces seeing their boss looking so happy.

She never thought this man can ever make her feel this special. The main door finally got closed when she entered and the flowers finished as well. He turned to her placing the bucket on the floor.

Just when he turned around his eyes flickered in a surprise finding his wife running straight in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his torso tightly hugging him and burying her face in his chest. Cyrus slowly wrapped his arms around her snuggling his head in her hair.

"My love. What happened?" She shook her head.

"Nothing just wanted to hug you. Thank you, Cyrus. For all of this." He smiled pulling away.

She pulled away as well making eye contact with him. His smile soon turned into a mischievous smirk as he took her by surprise picking her up in a bridal style.

"Now it's my time for our wedding night. I have been dying for the past week without you." He whispered placing his lips against hers. She didn't say anything except to wrap her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

He walked towards their room only for her to gasp in surprise. The bed had rose petals and the whole room was decorated beautifully. She looked at him making him throw a small smile at her.

"I wanted to make this night memorable for us." She placed her head over his shoulder letting him walk towards the bed and just when he laid her down the beast mode of Cyrus was again activated.

He took her whole night calming the burning desire that was bubbling in him for the past week. Smiling he woke up stretching his arms wanting to find his beautiful wife still being cradled in his arms but instead she was nowhere.

A displeased frown got settled over his forehead. But soon it disappeared when he heard noises from the bathroom. Walking near the bathroom he heard the shower running and he knew who it was. Smirking devilishly he didn't care to put a single cloth over his body and entered the bathroom.

Hazel had a bad habit of not locking the door of the bathroom. She never locked it before but Cyrus wasn't really a fan of bathroom sex but seems like his wife has changed his this thinking as well. Because for him he can do it anywhere if it's with her.

His eyes instantly darken with lust and desire seeing her blurry naked body. She was in the shower box which was surrounded by glass walls. He walked towards the glass box and opened the door making her jump in her place as she yelped in surprise.

"Cyrus! Have you sworn to always startle me!" He shrugged off before entering the box and closing its door. She stepped back staring at him with her innocent gaze.

He let the shower soak him as well as he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her against his chest. She placed her hands over his shoulder breathing heavily.

"You took me whole night yet you're still not satisfied." She whispered through the water that was dripping over her face. His eyes got stuck over her wet lips which looked beyond tempting right now.

"I can never be satisfied when it comes to you." Mumbling those words he crashed his lips against hers making her wrap her arms around his neck.

Sliding his hand down to her wet folds he started playing with them making her moan against his lips. Intruding her mouth with his tongue he pinched her clit giving an electric jerk to her knees.

Giving a hard bite to her lower lip he traveled his hot lips to her wet flesh leaving sloppy kisses all over her neck. She arched her back when he slipped his two fingers in her making her throw her head back against the wall.

Just when she felt like reaching her climax he withdrew his fingers giving her a jerk to her hips. She wrapped her legs around his torso as he was still busy sucking her already-marked breasts.

Pulling their bodies out of the shower he attached her bare back against the glass wall before slowly sliding his shaft inside her. Her body jerked upward feeling his hard rod filling her up. She dug her nails in his shoulders when he again pulled himself out leaving a tip behind only to slam it back in her.

"AH C-Cyrus Ah!" She moaned loudly feeling him biting all over her shoulder while increasing his pace.

And soon the bathroom got filled with their moans and grunts. The sound of skin slapping got mixed with the water running as their bodies moved in rhythm. Her back kept on rubbing against the glass wall going up and down with his hard shaft fucking her like he hadn't touched her before.

"Hazel!" He growled her name before slapping her ass cheek and she clenched him and it was the best feeling he ever had. He again slapped her bum making her body jolt upward with his shaft still ravishing her hole hungrily.

He spanked her many times and each time all she did was moan loudly letting the bathroom walls hear it. Soon they both reached their climax and Cyrus let his fluid fill her up. She dropped her head on his shoulder feeling exhausted.

After calming down Cyrus helped Hazel with the shower and also got freshened up. They both had a peaceful breakfast on the bed with Cyrus proposing the idea of a honeymoon but Hazel denied it as she knew Cyrus's work was hectic. Just four days leave and Creed couldn't stop calling him.

She only said that she's happy like this. If they want to enjoy themselves they can do it here or maybe can go out as well. Cyrus in the end also agreed as he knew as long as he holds the title of a mafia mob he can't take risks.

One week later.

"C-Cyrus ahh." She moaned his name out when he filled her stomach with his seeds making her breathe heavily.

Their naked bodies were tangled together as they both stayed in the same position trying to calm their nerves. He slumped on the bed beside her. Hazel laid her head over his chest closing her eyes but suddenly she felt him caressing her cheek making her look up at him.

"Hazel." She hummed.

"I want to do something new." She blinked before nervously asking.

"What?" He gulped looking into her eyes.

"Do you trust me?" She nodded her head right away.

"It will hurt a little in the start but I promise you It will be pleasurable afterward." She gulped licking her lips.

"It's fine if you don't want to. I wouldn't force you." He said caressing her cheek. She finally took a deep breath nodding her head.

"Ok. I want to try this new thing." He smiled slowly his eyes darkening and she knew she can't go back now she sealed her fate.

She gasped out when he spun her making her lay on her stomach. Her breathing increased when she felt him taking a good amount of her cum on his finger and spreading it over her butthole. She fisted the bedsheets when he caressed her hole and suddenly he entered his finger in her.

"Ah, Cyrus!" She yelped in surprise. Is he gonna--- her thoughts got interrupted by him moving his finger inside her butthole.

She couldn't hold back the moan that escaped her when he pulled out his finger and again collected a good amount of her cum he entered with two fingers this time stretching her. She wouldn't deny the pleasure was still there.

His other hand traveled to her bare back making her moan out as his fingers kept on moving in and out. He grabbed a handful of hair pulling her head up.

"I am gonna fuck this hole so hard that all you will do is scream my name!" He sneered in her ear biting it. She clenched his fingers making him smirk seeing how his dirty talking was affecting her.

Pulling out his fingers he slapped her butt making her body jolt upwards. She bit her lower lip when he left her hair making her head fall on the pillows. Her legs trembled in need when he rubbed his hard shaft against her wet folds lubricating.

Soon when he knew it was enough he gently slipped the tip inside her untouched butthole. She gripped the bedsheets more tightly when he adjusted himself entering her more. He was extremely careful and gentle but only if she knew why he was being so gentle.

He moved his shaft a little letting only half of it inside her before again pulling out. Once again lubricating his shaft and her hole he entered her but this time a low scream escaped her lips as she buried her face in the pillow when he slipped completely inside her cutting through her butthole virginity.

"AHHH!" Hazel's legs trembled in pain and that was the sign for Cyrus to pause. He started planting soft kisses all over her shoulders and neck calming her.

"It's ok my love. Relax." He whispered rubbing her clit as well making her moan out.

Just after a few seconds, she was adjusted to him he started moving. He held her hair once again jerking her face back before kissing her jawline. He groaned in pleasure as he started increasing his pace with each thrust.

"Ugh, Hazel! Fuck! you feel so good!" He grunted in her ear sucking her ear lobe.

Not even for once, Hazel was able to close her lips. She kept on moaning loudly that kept on echoing in the room. Her body started moving under him uncontrollably as his thrusts become harder and deeper.

"You want more! Tell me you want more!" She screamed feeling him going deeper and deeper into her hitting her g spot again and again.

"I w-want ah m--- ah C-Cyrus ah!!" He smirked satisfied before kissing her back. He kept on going on for God knows how long.

His fingers kept on doing magic on her wet folds and his hard shaft kept on devouring her butthole while his lips were marking her back as well. And all Hazel on the other side could do was to scream, moan and whimper his name out. Her dainty nails kept on scratching the bedsheets while her legs kept on shivering.

He finally stopped sucking her flesh throwing his head back and increasing his hard thrusts. And just within another minute, he burst his seeds inside her letting some of it come out of her hole as well. He slowly pulled out of her finding his shaft covered with her blood and cum.

He broke her butthole virginity as well and that's what he was craving for the past months. But he wasn't sure if she will be ready for it. And fuck! This was the most pleasurable night of his life. Every time sex with her feels more special and pleasurable.

He gently turned her around making her wince. He threw his body over her burying his face in her neck. They both stayed laying in the same position. He kept his weight a little away from her as he knew he will crush her if he threw himself completely over her tiny frame.

"Are you ok my love?" She nodded her head wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I am tired." He smiled in her crook.

"Sleep then, sweetheart." She hummed instantly letting the sleep take over her.

Cyrus smiled watching her sleeping. He must have tired her so much. Pecking her forehead he cleaned himself and brought a wet towel for her clean as well. After doing the work he laid beside her caressing her cheek.

"I love you, sweetheart." Whispering those words he closed his eyes cuddling her.

And that's how more three months passed away with their relationship growing each second. Hazel thought that maybe with time his craziness over her will lower down but how wrong she was. His madness over her seem to just increase with each second.

Cyrus walked to the balcony finding her sitting there with a cup of tea in her hand. She was enjoying the beautiful weather. Walking towards he took a seat beside her making her throw a small smile in his way. A peaceful silence engulfed them before Hazel gulped turning her head to him.

"Cyrus I wanted to tell you something." He hummed giving her his full attention.

"I wasn't feeling well from the morning. So I went to the doctor today." Cyrus's eyes turned worried. He moved closer to her touching her forehead.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have taken you to the hospital personally." She smiled shaking her head.

" I am fine. It's just." His soft eyes stared at her with a small smile as he encouraged her to continue.

"I am pregnant." She blurted out making him freeze for a second. She expected to see him smile and be happy but her heart dropped when his smile faded away.

He blinked his eyes gulping down. His eyes traveled to her stomach before to her face. He took a deep breath kissing her forehead.

"Take care of yourself. I had something to do in my office. Go and sleep." With that, he left her there with a sad heart.

Why did he look like he wasn't happy with the news? Does he not want a child?

__________________________________

The Next will be updated soon. Keep on liking and commenting.

Keep on following me here and on Instagram. It's mirah_selim

Till the next adios

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2M 483K 65
After moving to London with her best friend, the last thing Elle expects is to fall for a celebrity - though it may be more trouble than it's worth. ...
115K 3.9K 3
AVAILABLE NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE!! The king placed a finger under her chin and slowly lifted her face. "Mistress Desire, tell me your name." "I am Ab...
2.7M 95K 58
RISKY BUSINESS. ❝ Don't cry, don't raise your eye. It's only teenage wasteland. ❞ A 'STRANGER WORLDS' NOVEL Billy Hargrove & Eddie Muson / Strange...
Perspectives By Madeline

Science Fiction

330K 17.2K 60
Piper Douglas long ago accepted that her life was just meant to be sucky. After her parents' divorce, she developed something of a bad attitude, caus...