Sun & Moon : nct mafia au

By TinyTrack127u

BIG WARNING! MENTIONING OF: ASULT, BLOOD, INAPPROPRIATE STUFF... Mafia AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Nor... More

♠️Characters♠️
♦️Chapter 1♦️
♦️Chapter 2♦️
♦️Chapter 3♦️
♦️Chapter 4♦️
♦️Chapter 5♦️
♦️Chapter 6♦️
♦️Chapter 7♦️
♦️Chapter 8♦️
♦️Chapter 9♦️
♦️Chapter 10♦️
♦️Chapter 11♦️
♦️Chapter 12♦️
♦️Chapter 13♦️
♦️Chapter 14♦️
♦️Chapter 15♦️
♦️Chapter 16♦️
♦️Chapter 17♦️
♦️Chapter 18!♦️
♦️Chapter 19♦️
♦️Chapter 20!♦️
♦️Chapter 21♦️
♦️Chapter 22♦️
♦️Chapter 23♦️
♦️Chapter 24!♦️
♦️Chapter 25♦️
♦️Chapter 26♦️
♦️Chapter 27♦️
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31!♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35!♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39!♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 49!♣

♣Chapter 48♣

516 17 23
By TinyTrack127u

"I saved you from the hard training your parents could have put you through. I made sure you weren't part of this mafia mess and put you through hell as you wanted. Now, look what I have done!" Mark yelled, watching as Donghyuck had a mental breakdown. 

"M-Mark... it's not your fault." Donghyuck spluttered between coughs and sniffles. 

It was all because of him that Mark had done those things for him. The reason why he was tortured was because of himself. If anything it wasn't NCT's fault, or ShinXo's or Mark's. 

It was him. 

And it always was and will be him. 

"STOP BLAMING IT ON YOU! IT'S MY FAULT! It is my fault! If I knew this would happen, I shouldn't have gotten rid of your memories. I shouldn't have made you go through hell as it drew attention to you and your back in the mafia world." Mark punched the wall constantly, splitting his knuckled as his blood smeared on them.

Donghyuck stopped Mark from punching the wall beside him by hugging him from the back. 

The Canadian relaxed in this turning around to face Donghyuck.

Donghyuck put his hands around the elder's neck. He thought to himself if the pain was worth all of this moment. Was what Mark did to him worth what the future held?

The lion looked into the boba pearl eyes before him, getting lost deep in them. It made him question how someone could be as perfect looking as Donghyuck. He was like a princess. 

Button nose, sunkissed skin, chubby cheeks and fluffy, soft hair that he could play in all day. Mark was obsessed with it all and there he was in front of him looking at him with the most innocent of eyes.

"C-Can I kiss you..." Mark consented, nervous to be turned down by Donghyuck after all the moment wasn't the bet but the way the younger looked at him made him want to kiss his lips.

The younger's eyes lit up from the request. It was a definite first to see the so-called stone-faced and emotionless Mark Lee act all caring and concerned for him.

His heart fluttered at the thought. Hyeyeon and Mina better be jealous. Donghyuck laughed to himself before pecking Mark's lips who only laughed at the ticklish feeling.

They kissed again. 

Delicate and sweet, both too scared to let all their feelings out in one kiss. They had time and it was obvious both wanted to take things slower than they did in the past.

"I missed this, I missed you," Donghyuck whispered, as he pulled away from Mark to get some air. This made Mark smile from the comment, burying his head into Donghyuck's collarbone.

"I missed both too."

Both boys blushed at their comments, chuckling at the sight of each other flustered.

"Best to take things slow... if that is okay?" Mark asked holding Donghyuck's hand asking for a restart of their relationship. To his luck, the younger agreed but pointed at Mark's shoulder.

"I'm sorry about the stab but please go and check it up. Ask Winwin because Ten and Taeyong would be tired. If Hyung asks why say it was me. I don't want you to get in trouble." 

Donghyuck's eyes became teary, worried if he hurt the elder even if he wasn't bleeding that much as he easily stopped the bleeding. 

"Only for you. Now stop crying, I better get going if you're so worried." Mark pecked the younger's lips once again before leaving him in his dressing room.

As soon as Mark closed the door and walked away he heard a scream come straight from the room he just came out of. He worriedly rushed back to the room, opening the door slightly. 

To his luck though, the younger wasn't getting attacked like he thought was happening. He was rolling about in his bed with a pillow over his face, cursing and screaming whatever he could to let his feelings out.

"MARK LEE WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? YOU'RE MAKING MY HEART SKIP BEATS! OH MY GOSH!"

Mark couldn't help but let out a small laugh which the younger didn't hear since he was too busy trying to be less stressed. 

Donghyuck was so cute. Just a small sight of him made Mark's heart do somersaults and that feels great because it is his Donghyuck, someone he could call his.

"ALERT ALERT! MARK LEE IS SMILING! JAEMIN GET JISUNG THIS IS A SHOCKING SIGHT!" Jeno yelled at the younger at the sight of Mark still having a smile on his face. He quickly got his phone out and started to record.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT'S WHAT MATTERS? HE HAS A FUCKING WOUND IN HIS SHOULDER IDIOT!" Jaemin panicked, unlike Jeno. Mark laughed at the two before tapping both of their shoulders. 

"Go back to Renjun. He should be done. It's almost closing time as well. Don't worry about me I'll go have a small check-up with Winwin Hyung." 

Jeno and Jaemin looked at each other weirdly. Why was Mark telling them to do things he would normally say the opposite do?

"One thing I do know is Donghyuck loves to scrape the knife against the bone when he stabs you. So be careful if you get on his bad side." Mark pointed out to Jeno and Jaemin whose mouths dropped.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MARK LEE MINHYUCK? DID YOU KILL HIM?" Jaemin interrogated shaking Mark vigorously. But Mark was easily able to get off the younger's grip.

"Lee Donghyuck happened~" 

The two boys' mouths dropped at how dreamily Mark sounded at the mention of the younger.

"MARK IS WHIPPED FOR HAECHAN Y'ALL!" The two boys yelled before running off in case Mark would beat the shit out of them but Mark wasn't thinking of doing that though. 

Instead, he laughed to himself enjoying the emotions he was feeling at that current moment, a wide dorky smile on his face. Donghyuck is Mark's everything and forever will be.

"I know I am whipped!"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"I hate you so fucking much Mark Lee!" Yuta growled at the younger who only laughed.

"Look I'm sorry. I shouldn't have provoked Hyuck, especially when I know he has a knife with him in future." 

Yuta cocked his eyebrow expecting more things to be said. Mark rolled his eyes. The Japanese boy was extremely annoying during that moment.

"And make sure to not enter your room without knocking, and barge in like I am going to die but I'm not and scare Winwin Hyung. Is that it Hyung?" Mark eyed the elder who only smiled widely and ruffled Mark's raven hair.

"Good now rest well. I know Winwin is the only person you can ask but try and ask Ten and Taeyong for future purposes." Yuta grinned at Mark who only rolled his eyes once again.

The elder soon left leaving Mark in his room. A slight knock was heard before Mark yelled for the person behind the door to enter.

A shy-looking boy came in closed the door and walked over to the elder. He stood right by the edge of Mark's bed.

"Wanna sleep with me?" Mark asked watching as the boy nodded shyly and got into Mark's bed. 

He instantly snuggle into Mark's muscular body, wrapping his arms wound his torso as the boy was going to sleep shirtless due to his shoulder injury. 

"I'm sorry I stabbed your shoulder..." The boy sniffled only to get laughed at by the raven-haired.

"Don't worry my chocoball. There is no need for you to be worried. I'll be just fine, but for now, let's cuddle." Mark said wrapping his arms around the teddy bear's waist and using his other hand to run his fingers through the other's fluffy hair.

Mark could tell the younger was enjoying his touch and kept moving so their bodies were glued to each other.

"Night my love," Mark said kissing the younger's forehead. He watched in awe as the younger lifted his head to kiss Mark's lips and bury his head back into Mark's chest.

"Good night Markie." He yawned, and both passed out shortly after.

"They are so cute~" 

"Shut up or we will be caught, Ten!"

"But John, they are so cute!"

"Both of you shut up!"

"Says you, Jae!"

"Tae be quiet!"

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" Mark yelled after getting up from his bed and slamming the door shut and locking it so nobody could disturb the two, especially 4 annoying people *cough* JohnTen and Jaeyong *cough*.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sorry for the late update! I can't believe I am one chapter away from completing another book! My next book will be Markhyuck again (lol three Markhyucks in a row) based on the Disney Descendants Trilogy. Hope you guys will enjoy it!

Tiny Out ~ ,,ԾㅂԾ,,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 7.8K 15
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - in which mark accidentally discovers donghyuck's secret. started ↠ 2019.28.10 ended ↠ 2020.01.03
78.8K 3.4K 14
『 Have you been cheated on? 』 『 Do you feel down from all this unrequited love? 』 『 Have you been dealing with a hard break up? 』 Come join our cl...
202K 2.8K 23
~ bxb oneshots of NCT (mainly smut) ~ I mainly do the ships I ship but I take requests ~ Just for fun Warning: offensive topics may be mentioned Hope...
164K 11.1K 41
My boyfriend's crush is kissing a girl, thought Renjun sarcastically, a little bit bitterly... Renjun's life is a crazy mess, Jeno has trust issues, ...