The Ultimate Hunter

Od PokemonIsLife319

The story takes place after Y/n Mercer, descendant of Alex Mercer and James Heller, escaped from Manhattan Is... Viac

Bio of Y/n Mercer
Chapter 1: Reborn In A New World
Chapter 2: Climactic Battle Between The Hunter And The Supreme
Chapter 4: Red Dragon Empress' Debut
Chapter 5: "Y/n vs. Isabelle, The clash between formidable beings!"

Chapter 3: Welcome To The Club!

491 11 0
Od PokemonIsLife319

As the three are walking, Rias toured Y/n and Lucifer across the place. They went to some establishments here and there.

Overall, they have some fun while travelling across the city.

Unbeknownst to Y/n, the intimacy of the two ladies to him grew more and more as the moments they've spent is truly memorable. Well, for them that is.

After 20 minutes, they arrived at a building that Y/n saw the name at the above of the building that says, "Kuoh Academy".

Rias - Well, here we are! Welcome to the Kuoh Academy!

Lucifer - Oh wow! What an astounding and amazing building! She said clearly amazed.

Y/n - Is this your first time to see a building, Lucifer?

Lucifer - Frankly speaking, yes. I live at my castle for 1,000 years. Naturally, this is my first time to see a well-structured building or any kind of building in my entire life. Honestly, this is my first time to go out on my palace.

Y/n - Ahh I see.

Rias - Follow me and we will go to my club.

Then, Y/n and Lucifer followed Rias inside and after 2 minutes, they have arrived in front of the door.

Rias opened the door and gestured her two guests to sit at the sofa.

The other members of the club saw them. They know Lucifer as she was the Supreme Being of their world but the other one...

He seems...........

Mysterious and unique.

Although they don't sense a single trace of any devilish energy from the unknown person to them, still they approached them cautiously especially Kiba because he knew that this mysterious man has a ridiculous power that can literally beat any opponent. They began to greet them politely.

Akeno - Greetings, your highness. I'm Akeno Himejima. Nice to meet you. She greeted the Supreme Being politely as she can to show some respect.

Kayla - I'm Kayla Yuuto. It's also very nice to finally meet you, your highness.

Koneko - I'm Koneko Toujou. Nice to meet you. She said in her usual monotone while nibbling a chocolate bar.

Lucifer - It's very nice to meet all of you, my fellow devils. Everyone, meet Y/n Mercer, the only mortal who finally defeated me in a classic duel.

They gasped in utter shock including Rias as they heard the unbelievable news.

Rias - Did Y/n just defeated you? I thought you were unbeatable and can end a fight with one hit.

Lucifer - Yes. You can say that again. He had some powers and abilities actually although that is very unusual and unique compared to a normal human being.

Y/n - Yeah. Lucifer is right. Yes I do have some powers but I can't use magical powers. My powers only enhance my physical attributes.

Kayla - But how did you manage to defeat our Supreme Being?

Y/n - Well, let's just say, I did some vigorous and rigorous training all day, all night. He somewhat lied on that statement but the truth is that it is because of the Blacklight Virus.

He didn't want to know his secret not until he trusts them fully. He also had several reasons as to why he can't tell to Rias and the rest his secret up until now.

Luckily for him, the others don't suspect that he is lying.

Y/n - Anyway, enough with that. What matters is that we are safe and sound.

Akeno - Yeah. We can see that.

Koneko - Time check. 3:00 pm.

Rias - Oh, we still have a lot of free time. Lucifer-sama and Y/n, what do you guys want to do?

Y/n - I don't know. Maybe take a rest first or maybe travel around this place? Who knows what might happen to the upcoming days.

Koneko - Do you plan to continue your education here in Japan? Specifically, at the Kuoh Academy?

Y/n - Nah. I'm good. I am educated enough and knew the basics like to read, write and count.

Rias - Oh yeah. I almost forgot, we didn't threw a celebration for welcoming Lucifer-sama and Y/n to our club.

Lucifer - No need Rias. We are now officially welcomed here because of your good hospitality to us. She smiled at her.

Rias sighed in relief and said,

Rias - If that's fine with you, your highness.

Lucifer then remembered something and that is if Y/n wants to live with her. She doesn't want to bother the club very much. The palace will be abandoned and it will become deserted if no one will live there anymore.

Lucifer - Y/n, can I ask you something?

Y/n - Hmm? What is it?

Lucifer - Will you live with me at my palace? She said shyly and avoiding eye contact with Y/n.

After hearing this "proposal", Y/n thought a great idea and that is to flirt her teasingly. He will test her if she can handle Y/n's teasing and flirting skills. A grin suddenly appeared on his face saying,

Y/n - ~Hmmmm. So you are saying you want to live with me? How cute and bold of you.~ Considering the fact that you are the highest being of all the demons and devils here. ~And the way you said, "Will you live with me at my palace?" is so sweet and caring although with a shy tone.~ Perfect! Just the way I like it!

Lucifer's face suddenly blushed and steam on her head began to appear. She realized what she had just said and covered her face in embarrassment.

Lucifer's mind - 'Wait, I remembered something. Did Y/n asked me first? That he is going to live with me? And I answered that it is already decided the first time I met him?!?! Shoot! Why did I say that?! Now everyone will think that I am simping a 24 year-old boy while I am at 1,000 years old or more. Oh man!'

This made everyone say,

Everyone (excluding Y/n and an embarrassed Lucifer) - Awwwwwwww! How sweet!!

Y/n then approached Lucifer and held her face with his strong but gentle hands saying while looking directly at her shining crimson eyes.

Y/n - You know, you do have a gorgeous eyes. It's just like stars that shines brightly that can melt a man's heart in such a way.

Lucifer (bashfully and embarassed like a cute girl) - Wh-Wh-What are you saying?!

Y/n - And yes. I would love to live with you at the palace. Not only I don't have a place to live but also I can spend more time with you. *wink*

Lucifer couldn't handle Y/n's sweet lines anymore as she fainted. Luckily, Y/n manages to catch her before she can fall to the ground.

Y/n - Oops. I think I went too far. I'm just testing my teasing and flirting skills with her. No more, no less.

Kayla - What?! Are you kidding?! Not to boast but every male student at my academy excluding my senpais, call me "Knightess in Shining Armor". But you....... you're unique.

Y/n - Yup. I am born unique.

He placed the unconscious body of Lucifer on a sofa still with steam above her head and for some odd reasons, she is drooling and kept saying the name, "Y/n" over and over again.

Rias notices this situatiom and said,

Rias - Hmmm........ This is weird. She kept saying your name, Y/n and she is drooling. Like she was in a dream with you. Could it be that this is one of the side-effects of your flirting?

Y/n - Actually, Yeah. Ahh. I still remember my high school days way back in America. When I flirt at girls there on my previous school, that situation always happen to me. I don't know if that is a good thing or not but I do not know what to do with that. All I can say and know is that, when I carry that girl who went unconscious and kept saying my name over and over again whoever that is all the way to the clinic, the nurse always say that they experience that weird phenomenon called, "Dream Ecstasy".

Author - Dream Ecstasy is a weird phenomenon offcially made by me. Dream Ecstasy again is a weird phenomenon that when a woman or a girl was flirted by Y/n, they will experience extreme ecstasy to the point that they will become unconscious, a hot steam was produced above on their head and kept saying his name over and over again. They keep saying his name over and over again because he appeared on their dream and experiencing never-evending happiness and love while in a place called "Paradise of Love". The duration lasts depending on the intensity of passion and how Y/n flirted that girl or a woman. The girl or woman will never die while they are dreaming. The maximum duration that Y/n inflicted this weird ability of his to a girl is 7 days. The only negative effect of this weird phenomenon is that when it is not cured early. Maximum of not being cured is 1 month. That means Y/n has only 1 month to cure that girl or else they will be forever unconscious. Kind of like an immortal person with comatose. When that depressing situation happens, there is only one way to make the girl woke up from their deep dream and that is a true love kiss. A kiss that is so intense and deep that can make the girl wake up obviously. However, there is another side-effect of that kiss and that is the recipient of the kiss will only remember what happened before the Dream Ecstasy occured. So, there you have it, my dear readers, that is the detailed information of the phenomenon, Dream Ecstasy. Officially made by me.

Y/n - That's all I can say. But don't worry, the effects were not severe. If it does, I'm going to wake her up with a true love kiss.

All the girls - WHAAAAT?!

Y/n - By the way, this is my first time kissing a girl so Lucifer-sama will be so lucky to receive my first kiss directly.

All the girls - EHHHHHH?!?! They yelled while blushing furiously.

Y/n - Here I go.

Y/n is slowly leaning his face to Lucifer's face. But suddenly, someone yelled, halting the kissing process.

Akeno - Wait!!

Y/n looked at Akeno with a puzzled look saying,

Y/n - Hmmmm? What's wrong, Akeno-san?

Akeno - I-I-I-Is there any other way to cure this weird phenomenon?

Y/n - Hmm.. Let me think about it....... *as an idea suddenly popped into his mind* Aha! There we go! I'm gonna just going to hug her body for 5 minutes straight and I think that will work, hopefully. I cannot guarantee you that this method will work. But okay, if you insist.

Akeno - Whew! What a relief.

Y/n - But before that, I'm going to ask you a question, Akeno-san. Why did you halted my kiss. Is it because you're jealous or is it because this is my first time and you want yourself to take it in any way you can?

Akeno - Eeeeep! *then she blushed like a madman and acted like a cute shy girl for the first time in the entire series* I-I-I-It could be b-b-b-both or the other one.

Kayla - Oh man. What a direct question and answer. He said dumbfounded.

Koneko - I've never seen Akeno-san acted like this. All I know is she always acts seductively if she saw the person she really likes.

Y/n - Oh I see. Well, thanks for the information though. He casually said.

Y/n immediately proceed to hug Lucifer's body. After a minute, a large pink rose suddenly appeared beneath them.

Even Koneko got surprised. It's like she never saw something like this before.

Koneko - What is this?!

The next four minutes of curing this "weird" phenomenon, the rose beneath them began to transform into thin stream of lines of love energy. Lucifer's body began to absorb the love energy.

Soon enough, a large explosion of soothing and calming energy suddenly appeared in the whole ORC room.

The next thing happened is miraculously, Lucifer's face began to change. From drooling to normal face. She then rise up from the sofa, hold her head and said,

Lucifer - Ugggh. My head... What happened?

Y/n - Well, what do you know. It actually worked. Welcome back Lucifer. I'm going to explain everything later. For now, take a rest...... on my lap.

Lucifer - Oh.... Okay. *as she realized something* Wait! On your lap?!

Y/n - Why not?

Lucifer - Wait. Usually girls do that. But for a boy like you? It's so unusual. But *she smiled sweetly* okay.

Rias and Akeno - EHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?! They exclaimed in unison.

Y/n prepared his lap and Lucifer happily take a rest on it. He gently and lovingly caress her dark-red hair.

Lucifer - Thanks, Y/n.

Y/n understood what she meant and he only said,

Y/n - Your welcome.

To be continued...

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

24.2K 763 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...
1.4M 25.8K 175
There are some schools out there who have kids with incredible powers, Wether they be "Quirks", "Sacred Gears", Or " Semblances", however, there live...
171K 1.9K 16
your name is Y/N Mercer, people call you a killer, a monster, a terrorist, you're all those things, but you know who you are, you were adopted into a...
64 10 10
This is the story of a college student who was reincarnated as a dragon with a near insatiable curiosity. Sparked by questioning his own reincarnatio...