๐•ป๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Dippy0801

โ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’Ž๐’๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’–๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’”๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’”. ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‘๐’–๐’“๐’ˆ๐’†๐’…, ๐’‚ ๏ฟฝ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

- ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ -
๐ˆ. The Poet & The Painting
๐ˆ๐ˆ. The Prince With The Charms
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. Anticipation & Anxiousness
๐ˆ๐•. The Moment He Longed For
๐•. Your Eyes Tell
๐•๐ˆ. Destiny Has Other Plans
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. Mind Full Of Misery
๐ˆ๐—. Was It A Hallucination?
๐—. Moon That Shines Bright
๐—๐ˆ. Can't Help Falling In Love
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ. So This Is Love?
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. The Dark Side Of Love
๐—๐ˆ๐•. It Has Always Been You
๐—๐•. Loving Is Easier Than Letting Go
๐—๐•๐ˆ. Hard To Stay Okay When Away
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. Love And Dare
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. Love Encounters
๐—๐ˆ๐—. Love Or Lose
๐—๐—. The Only Serenity
๐—๐—๐ˆ. Dancing On Fire
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ. Patience & Pain
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. Only Love Can Hurt Like This
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•. The Escape
๐—๐—๐•. The Lost Serenity
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ. Right Here, With You
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. Piece By Piece
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. Taken Away
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—. The Injustice Of Power
๐—๐—๐—. Promise I'll Get You Away
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ. Getaway From The Gloom
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ. Where There's Love There's Hope
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. Reconciliation & Relief
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•. For The Love
๐—๐—๐—๐•. Hardest Goodbye
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ. Vows & Coronation
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. Wait A Little Longer, My Love
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. Be Mine Forever
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—. Completely, Impeccably & Lawfully Yours
๐—๐—๐—๐—. Love You Forever (Epilogue)

๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. Everything Happens For A Reason

1.2K 182 64
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Dippy0801

The writer was in a hollow trap, longing for something he couldn't have the hold of so he wrote endless poems pouring his emotions out and almost cut himself off from the world outside the four walls.

Prince Jimin too let his friend express his heartbreak, to him, all sorts of feelings have their own value and it was no wonder how Jungkook concluded one more book just in time as a result of this loverlorn phase.

And coming days would bring them a lot of opportunities and events in the town where Park Kingdom would be welcoming some guests and as Prince prepared for it, he decided to share it with the writer in no less time.

The writer was called into the courtroom to be accompanied by the rest of other royals where he would be informed about this main event to be held.

Unbothered and unamused, he made his way to the court, joining everyone on the enormous round table when they were told by the general about the land issue and how the nearer kingdom would like to give some of theirs to them and so on.

"Over a couple of miles of area in our Kingdom, which shares a boundary with the Kims, has been forested. The soil is said to be rich with minerals and hence our Park Kingdom has a huge number of agricultural activists. Kim Kingdom is willing to give us the land and so we would like to-" One of the administrators of the kingdom explained.

Jungkook wasn't attentive to the entire session of meeting, more like he didn't know why he was even involved in the administrative session when he was there for the assistance with writing portals and whatsoever not.

But however Jimin had always pushed him into every important activity of the kingdom so he would feel a sense of belongingness, knows about the ongoing situations of the kingdom and everything he as a member of this huge Park Kingdom family needed to know.

"So today, by the evening, we may welcome our guest, Kim princes, with their respective administrators on behalf of their kingdom." And soon the administrator announced to which the writer suddenly shifted his gaze from the table to the speaker.

Prince Jimin was there, settled on his grand chair aside, simply nodding in agreement and lowkey checking his friend's reaction who got attentive all of a sudden.

Jungkook was suddenly hustled as if something was on queue. Unprepared and unpredictable for him which for sure created an inner chaos.

"Today? In the evening?" The writer asked the administrator out of pure amazement who gave him a gentle nod of agreement and oh lord he never grabbed the chair so hard in his life ever before.

~♛~

"You haven't told me about this, Jimin." Jungkook debated with his friend who only raised his eyebrows at his friend's audacity.

"As if you wanted to hear anything though. I have been trying to pull you out of your walls but felt like you were more engrossed being the romantic poet you are." Jimin said ironically to which Jungkook sighed.

The two were standing in the corridor out of the courtroom. The meeting was dismissed and of course Jungkook was left with questions.

"Prince Kim will be here for the first time in a while, Mr. Romeo. I don't want to invalidate your sorrow but the more you run away or get trapped in your own shell, real life will become a challenge itself. You're too young to even let love sway you all the way to the edge of a ditch of misery. I hope you're getting what I mean." Jimin said sincerely with his hand over his friend's shoulder who looked down, sparing his thoughts to what he just said.

"You're right, Jimin-ah..." The writer seemed to accept his defeat and so did Jimin feel so proud for his courage, let himself step closer he let his friend be trapped in his arms.

"And this is for you to feel accompanied. Love indeed is a disease." Jimin whispered as he hugged his friend tight and so did Jungkook hugged him back, knowing exactly how he was suffering from the same disease.

"When are Mins invited here though?" Jungkook asked as soon as he broke from the hug and Jimin had his eyes rolled at his question, his hand hitting his arm.

"I thought you forgot how to joke around." Jimin said with a huge smile which definitely was missing from the writer's face.

"I am not joking."

The prince came to realize and sighed.

"Maybe... soon."

~♛~

A sentiment so foreign yet beyond that sense of being eerie. Be it an adventure full of curiosity laced with uncertainty, to prince Taehyung, this deep narrow route where he was stuck was infinite but he knew there must be a bright end a little far.

He didn't let his heart rest, the search for the pen owner continued and to say the least, he did find a clue about the pen being built not in the same decade but quite a lot years ago, almost when his father was his age.

Means the crafter did build such pens but something about that crystal old pen was unusual that told him how the pen must belong to a royal writer in inheritance from his ancestors and this intrigued everything for the prince more than ever. Not when he recently began to drown into the wonders of romance from a writer and poet's perspective, he was more than just eager to find the owner of the pen.

His search seemed to continue even when he had a set of responsibilities to take care of and it was to make his way to the Park's kingdom along with his brother.

The prince thought this journey would help him find tranquility which he had lost after the ball. Perhaps meeting his old friend would make him feel better.

With this he and his brother prepared everything and began the journey of miles through carts by the early morning.

The journey continued with the princes accompanying each other and talking occasionally because the prince had a book in his hand, reading through fictions written by his current writer.

The journey grew to be magical for him as he read through the book, letting his observation get denser with his imagination finding wings to fly and all he could think was "oh to be in love, life would be so colorful."

The colors he might have begun to see in search of someone.

Although reading the book was more intriguing than anything else, the hours-long journey for sure had an end and it was when their cart entered the town rich in heritage and greenery, looking like a world of fairytales.

The clean roads built up of stones leading towards the kingdom through the town were so beautiful, from the architecture of the houses to the blossoms of nature all around.

It was a wonder of its own.

The addictive book was put aside when the pince let his head peek through the cart window, admiring the town so beautiful with people indulged in daily activities and all of a sudden sparing their attention to the line of cars passing by.

They all knew it would be their royal guests so the kids cheered while the elders bowed in respect.

The princes were enchanted to be welcomed this way and then they crossed towards the grand entrance of the kingdom, welcoming them into the palance.

The way from the outer entrance to the main palace was a journey of its own and the prince was already planning to stay there for a long time when he caught numerous flowers adorning the borders of the fence.

"Jin Hyung... are you seeing all of this?" The little prince freaked out and the elder seemed to enjoy it equally.

"I am..." the elder responded with the same awe and soon they reached the entrance of the palace.

Both their smiles grew wider when they spotted a familiar crowd in front of the entrance by the beginning of the grand stairs, waiting for their guests.

The edges of the stairs had flower girls, ready to throw them in the air in welcome of the guest while King and Prince Park stood there with the other courtmen in honor of their guests.

The cart of the princes eventually stopped, the horsemen rushing towards to assist their princes by opening the door from them and that's when Prince Park with King Park exceeded their hands for the princes one by one.

The princes were escorted out one by one until they accompanied the Parks and accepted their gesture of welcome by hugging them.

And of course when it came the time for the younger prince Kim and prince Park to share the hug they almost forgot that the world existed around them.

"I can fly out of joy to finally be able to meet you, Jimin-ah!" The prince exclaimed joyfully and in response the comparatively a bit smaller male lifted his friend up while hugging.

"Like this?" The prince asked out of silliness and Prince Kim only giggled out of joy.

The others around them were just as engrossed with each other as the two, almost lost in talking endlessly as if it wouldn't end by night if they would start talking right there. It was as if the princes had a lot to talk about and now that Prince Jimin got to have his childhood friend with him, he might not let his hand go until they share everything about each other.

Knowing the two kingdoms were going good in terms, the chances of their encounters were going to be greater.

And as the two were engrossed in each other, a pair of eyes was just fixated on one of the guests, eyeing him from afar.

Jeon Jungkook, looking at them while being disguised into the crowd of royals, was almost unnoticeable as he was standing at the very end. Be it his lack of courage or freshly wounded heart of an uncertain hollow love, he couldn't bear stepping into the proximity of one of the guests.

His heart pacing up with every moment passing by, he didn't know if it was really the case but Prince Taehyung only seemed way more beautiful to his eyes.

Way more beautiful that it began to hurt him more than ever.

Letting his heart clench in sorrow, he just took the opportunity of the moment to admire the real person of the painting, smiling, laughing and living just fine right in front of his eyes and to see him doing so Jungkook felt so relieved.

It didn't matter if the prince could or couldn't be his but to the writer, having to see him seemed the best thing in the world.

He thought being in that crowd he was almost unnoticeable but it didn't take long for the prince Kim to wander his eyes, only for them to land on the same charcoal eyes of the male standing afar.

And there was a moment so surreal. A moment of second when their eyes met, almost with a spark in between.

It was that one moment that had them stuck in time, paralyzed by their minds.

A ruffled shirt over the dark brown pants, the classic boots and hair long and tender. The sophisticated face of youth and the muscualine features that anyone could fall for.

Prince Kim's eyes almost stuck to the sight, blinking several times to believe what he saw but to his surprise the crowd around him shuffled, King Park walking closer to him and the moment he tried to search for the same figure again, it was everyone in the crowd but him.

The eager eyes searched for the man, prince Kim desperately looking around and definitely being in the attention of king Park who noticed the desperation of the prince.

"Is our little guest in search of something?" King Park asked joyfully to which Prince looked at the King attentively, instantly bowing apologetically as he realized how he was just too busy looking around.

"Pardon your highness."

"Oh no, Prince Kim. You now are our guest so I wish we'll try to introduce you to the Kingdom so well. I hope this helps you find what you're looking for." King Park said comically and the prince looked down timidly.

For a moment he thought it was just a hallucination and he cursed his mind for that but what could he possibly do when it seemed so real.

And what if he finds out it was indeed real?

Oh hell it's gonna be a hell of a ride.

────♛────

I'm so excited for the next chapter! Woohoooo!!!!

Please do comment a lot!

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

Opposites ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ๐Ÿค

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

147K 4K 28
Opposites Don't Attract โWe're the complete opposite, how would we fall in love?โž COMPLETED Awards: First Place - PCAwards2018 First Place - Whistle...
13.2K 578 22
in which a girl who had been left by someone she loved so much, but then someone from the past came to fill her empty heart. will she be able to move...
Cinder Boy ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ำจXYMำจะฏำจะŸ

ุงู„ุฎูŠุงู„ (ูุงู†ุชุงุฒูŠุง)

751 62 10
(Taekook FF) A taekook story loosely based around the fairytale Cinderella. Kim Jungkook is a cinder boy for his controlling step-father and step-br...
1.7K 120 44
A farm girl and a Prince cross paths, and as fate would have it fall in love - but at what cost ? Secret rendezvous and passionate love against all...