Sinful Bite (A Clawful Love B...

Von BellaDemont

Skye had always lives as a runaway trying to keep her life safe, as a Demi-vampire most know as a half blood... Mehr

a dark secret
first impression
abducted
screwed
possessive
demi-vampire
meet my father
marked
bite me
bitchy mode
pleased
family dinner
forgot to mention
yours
attack
betrayed
new mates
brokenhearted
I'm sorry
this heart
not the end

doubts

247 19 0
Von BellaDemont

"Are you still going to bother me with all of this?" Malia said as she gave a sigh in exasperation.

"Why did you run away from me?" Tyler asked her, he still didn't seem to understand.

"I have nothing to explain to you, I don't owe you anything." Malia said snapping at him.

"You're my mate." Tyler said; that was reason enough.

"I'm not going to be the mate of some vampire!" Malia said furious spitting the words out.

"Why do you say it as if it was something horrible?" Tyler said as he looked at her; he didn't seem to understand her reasons.

"I have seen what your kind has done to humanity without even mentioning that Meghan and I are orphans thanks to the stun the bloodsuckers pulled on us sixteen years ago, who would be cruel enough to let three year old girls to their own luck." Malia said as she remembered that day that had changed her life forever.

"You know all vampires aren't like that." Tyler said as he got near her.

Malia placed her right hand on her left shoulder, half hugging herself awkwardly.

"Still vampires can't be trusted." Malia said softly as she looked to the ground.

Tyler gave a sigh.

"You're really wrong." Tyler said as he got near her, how could he change her mind?

Malia snorted.

"Yeah right, as if you could suddenly out of nowhere be trust-." Malia started to say but was cut off when Tyler smashed his lips against hers.

At first she caught off guard; then slowly she gave in returning the kiss. It was until Tyler wrapped his arms around her waist pulling their bodies closer that she realized what she was doing.

What the hell was she doing, was she really kissing a vampire? A killer, just like the one that had scarred her not long time ago, how could she scoop so low?

Malia placed her hand on his chest before she let the magic flow through her sending Tyler to the ground a few feet away from her.

"Next time you do that I'll make sure that it will be the last thing you'll do." Malia said warning him before she turned her heel and walked away.

"Well at least I can say that every time we touch, I see sparks fly." Tyler lamely joked as he got up, the pain in his chest still burning but it was starting to fade away.

Malia rolled her eyes and continue to walk; it was like her sister had warned her.

The only reason why a vampire like Tyler would want her was quite obvious; it was good that she had the heads up.

***

"I'm going to kill Tyler as soon as I see him." Meghan murmured under her breath as she ate her pancakes furiously.

"Please calm down Meg or you're going to choke on your pancakes." Skye said as she placed another one on Meghan's plate.

"The only person that is going to choke it Tyler, I'll make sure of that." Meghan said nearly snarling at her.

"You're not giving Tyler so much credit for himself; he is very nice once you get to know him." Skye said defending him; Tyler was not at all bad.

Meghan gave a scoff and rolled her eyes.

Of course here gullible Skye would always see the best in people when here Meghan would only see the worst.

"Everyone is nice when they're after something." Meghan said through her teeth, everyone was after their power.

"Why don't you like the fact that Tyler is with your sister?" Spencer asked curious, why was it so bad that they were mates?

"It's simple, vampires and witches don't get along." Meghan said with a shrug; that alone was enough reason.

"Neither does werewolves and vampires yet Aiden and Skye are madly in love." Spencer said as she looked at her still not believing her argument.

As in cue Aiden stepped into the kitchen and kissed Skye.

"Morning everyone; morning babe what's for breakfast?" Aiden said as he kept his arm around Skye's waist.

"Someone's in a good mood." Spencer murmured as she looked at them.

"Don't hate Spencer because you can't spend a night with your mate." Aiden said as he rolled his eyes at his sister.

"And who says that I don't?" Spencer said with a smirk.

"I don't want any details." Aiden said frowning at her.

"Neither did I but I got to see them earlier this morning to my own bad luck." Spencer said with a chuckle.

"Please just have breakfast already." Skye said as she gave a sigh.

Aiden got to the table and looked at the witch that sat there furiously.

"You're Malia, right?" Aiden asked as he looked at her.

"Meghan." She corrected, it was normal to be confused by them since they were so alike.

"Right, you're the lesbian witch." Aiden said with a nod.

"Aiden, that is not polite to say!" Skye told him alarmed, why would he be so blunt?

"Don't worry Skye; let him have it in mind so when I snatch you away from his arms he won't wonder why." Meghan said as she added a small wink.

Aiden looked at her shocked.

"You wouldn't." He said as he glared at her.

"Try me; just get on my bad side." Meghan said with a devious smirk.

Before Aiden could say anything back to his defense Malia entered the house, her hair was made a huge nest and her eyes were bloodshot.

"What did he do to you?" Meghan said furious as she sat up from the chair.

"Nothing, he didn't do anything." Malia murmured before she headed to the bathroom.

Skye saw that outside Tyler stand there alone, she could tell that he wanted to come inside but that would only make things worse.

"Go talk to Malia; I'll go check on Tyler." Skye said to Meghan before she left the kitchen.

"Please come back soon, we'll have to go with your dad today." Spencer added knowing that Skye didn't know.

Skye turned around and looked at her.

"Why?" She asked confused, why would she have to go there?

Spencer shrugged.

"I don't know, your grandpa told me to tell you before I got here." Spencer said, but she knew the real reason.

Skye nodded before she headed outside.

"Hey Skye, I hope I didn't cause any problems." Tyler said as she stepped out of the house.

"What happened?" Skye asked as she looked at him.

Tyler's shoulders slumped, he seemed very sad.

"Nothing, don't worry." He simply said not wanting Skye to know anything about it.

"Nothing, are you sure? That hardly seemed like nothing, Malia came inside looking as if she had a rough morning and as if she had been crying, not to mention that I heard about last night's incident." Skye said as she met his gaze.

"I would say that I ruined everything but it seems like Malia hated me before she even knew who I was." Tyler said as he paced around.

Skye looked at him puzzled.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked; how could she hate him?

"Malia despises vampires." Tyler said in a low voice.

"That is not true, she has friends that are vampires; she has me." Skye said; she didn't seem to understand his argument.

"So I guess she just hates me then." Tyler said with a dry humor laugh.

Skye bit her lip.

"Just give it time." Skye suggested knowing this was as much as she could do at the moment.

"That is the thing Skye, I don't have much time now." Tyler said as he looked at her.

That's when Skye really looked at him; his body was shaking, he was pale and weak.

Skye felt her eyes get watery.

"You're dying, but why?" Skye asked as she tried to fight her tears with no success.

"Her blood, I haven't had yet." Tyler simply said knowing that it was enough.

"You need her blood but what will happen if you never mate with her?" Skye asked already afraid of the answer.

Tyler stayed silent.

"No, you cannot let that happen!" Skye said nearly yelling.

"What do you suggest me to do Skye, it's not like I can force her to be with me, to give me her blood." Tyler said with a dark chuckle.

Skye shook her head.

"We have to make some sense enter inside your head; she cannot let this happen to you when she can stop it, when she can save you." Skye said; she did not want to lose someone like Tyler.

Tyler looked down as he shook his head.

"It's not like that Skye, ever since Malia met me all she has had are doubts, she doubts me, what we could become and most important she doubts my intentions as if I would ever hurt her." Tyler said as he frowned, he could not even imagine that.

"But it's not like that; Malia must know what she's doing to you." Skye said trying to make some sense enter him at once.

"I wish it was that simple but it's not, anyway I'll see you later." Tyler said before he walked away alone.

***

"So you're a witch?" Cyrus asked.

Oksana gave a smile and shook her head.

"No, I'm more like a seeker. I have visions." She said in a small voice.

"Visions, of what are your visions?" He asked confused, he didn't understand her quite yet.

"I get to live the past, present and future." Oksana said as she looked at him in the eyes.

"How do you do that?" He asked confused, how exactly did it work?

"Most of the time it happens when I'm asleep but there are occasions when it happens in times like this, when I'm awake and talking to other people." Oksana said; it was so odd to be with him even now.

"And how do the visions work exactly?" Cyrus asked; he was fascinated by all of this.

"In the past I get to be there an relive everything, in the present I get to see what happens to other people as for the future it is different every time due to the fact that the future is not written on stone but on sand, it gets picked up by the wind and vanished to be rewritten again, the future is forever changing but just sometimes I know for sure when something will become true." Oksana said as she remembered how many times she had been right.

"Like meeting me, did you saw that too?" Cyrus asked as he looked at her.

Oksana smiled.

"There's more to that than you think." Oksana said with a shy smile.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused, how could there be more?

"I think it's better if I show you." Oksana said as she grabbed his hands.

"How will you do that?" Cyrus asked confused, how could he see too?

"Just look at me in the eyes." Oksana explained with a smile.

Cyrus met her gaze, those blue diamond eyes that seemed to hold out the world for him. Cyrus caught a small movement in her eyes, it seemed like the shades of blue in her eyes where dancing before the darkness concealed him.

But that didn't last long because Cyrus found himself in a room with Oksana next to him.

Before he could say anything giggles filled up the room, he looked around and found two boys rushing towards him both of them with light blonde hair and green eyes; they were around five and three. Both of them looked up at him with bright smiles and he couldn't help himself but to smile back.

But this only lasted a little because in one blink he was back in the backyard of the pack house with Oksana looking at him.

"What was that?" Cyrus asked shocked, how was he able to see that?

"That was a vision I had a while ago." Oksana answered with a small shrug.

"Those kids, who were they?" Cyrus asked confused, they somehow seemed familiar.

"Isn't it obvious?" Oksana said as she looked at him.

Cyrus looked at her confused.

"They're our kids." Oksana added when Cyrus didn't say anything.

"Our kids, we have kids?" Cyrus said not believing it.

"We're going to." Oksana said as she looked down blushing.

Before she could say anything else Cyrus pulled her into a kiss.

***

"Honestly what did you expect Malia, he is a vampire after all. How many times do we have to be proven that we can't trust vampires?" Meghan said as she scolded her sister.

Malia winced and looked away from her.

"I somehow thought this would be different." Malia admitted; it seemed to be different.

"Malia, you won't get your perfect movie love nobody does!" Meghan said raising her voice.

"What about Aiden and Skye, they are a clear example of true love!" Malia said, how could they be happy and she couldn't?

Meghan gave a scoff.

"True love, really? Please Malia, some crazy ex-boyfriend of Skye is gathering up an army of vampires to come back for Skye, we both know how things are going to end up for them it's a different story that we all play dumb to not really see what's going on." Meghan said as she glared at her sister.

"Why do you love to point out the bad things, you're so pessimist Meghan." Malia said as she looked at her sister with tears.

"And you're so optimistic, that is why people always take advantage of you!" Meghan said; she was tired of how weak her sister was becoming.

"You don't need to remind me that Meg, but what makes you think that Tyler will be like him?" Malia asked as she looked at her sister.

"Aren't they all, all vampires are the same Malia you just have to open your eyes to see that; it'll be better if you did that now, alright? Now get up and fix yourself, no one can see you like this." Meghan said in a harsh tone before she walked away.

Once alone in the bathroom Malia gave a quiet sob letting some of her tears escape.

Who was she fooling; she had melted in his kiss. Ever since Malia had met Tyler she wanted him to love her, to take care of her but her sister's warnings were forever hovering in her head, she had to choose blood before love; that was their oath nothing and no one could ever get between them.

It had broken her heart to hurt him, to push him away from the very first time they met, she had even made a spell to make Tyler fall in love with Skye all this years, that night when she said goodbye to him Malia thought that she would never had to see Tyler again little did she know that four years later Tyler would walk in on her life again. The same instant their gazes locked Malia could feel how her spell was untied, when realization hit him at once Tyler looked at her shocked as the memories came back to him everything Malia had once done to him was unleashed.

He yelled at her, and of course Malia deserved it or at least she thought so after all she selfishly kept him away from her all this years.

She had once fallen in love with Tyler before and it had nearly killed her, this time Malia was sure that it would be worse.

A small knock brought Malia back to surface with reality tearing her away from the memories.

"I already heard you once Meghan, you made things quite clear." Malia said in a hoarse voice as she tried to stop crying.

The door was opened and Skye stepped in.

"I know this is not the best time Malia but I really need to speak with you." Skye said in a soft voice, she seemed like she had been crying herself as well.

***

"What about here?" James asked as he pointed a small territory in the map.

Aiden shook his head.

"We can't there is a small community clinic nearby, a lot of children could be hurt besides it's very close to the territory border." Aiden said explaining, they couldn't endanger anyone.

"There must be somewhere safe, a clearing or a field where we can intercept them?" James asked them as he looked at the map.

"There is." Oksana said as she entered inside the room.

James, Aiden, Jace and Tyler looked at Oksana as she entered the room.

"We will be waiting here, they will come shortly but there is a reason why I told Renee to take away Skye." Oksana said as she gestured a clearing in the map and looked at them.

"Why, why couldn't Skye be here?" Aiden asked confused, Skye was always in these meetings.

"Because that day when they get here Skye mustn't be there that day, it will only endanger her life. James she has to stay away from Nigel since he is after all not alone in this. Nigel has planned this for a very long time and he is expecting Skye to be there with us as well." Oksana said as she looked at James.

James nodded understanding what she meant by all of this.

"So what is the plan then?" Aiden asked; she had seen the future after all.

"They will attack on Friday which means that we only have three days left, Aiden that night you will be with Skye convince her that everything will be fine and when she is not looking you will slip this in her drink." Oksana said as she handed a small pink bottle to Aiden.

"What is this?" He asked confused, what was he supposed to do with it?

"It's a potion I asked Meghan to fix, this will make Skye enter a deep slumber making it easier for us to take her far from the clearing meanwhile you fight off Nigel." Oksana said following everything from her vision.

"Are you sure that this will work?" Aiden asked her, what if the plan backfired.

Oksana nodded.

"I have tried my best and this seems to be the best option, of course the fact that we will need to trick more people than Skye won't make anything easier." Oksana said with a sight, she already knew.

"Trick more people why?" Jace asked confused, why would they have to trick more people?

"Everyone will know that Skye will take the potion but as far as they know Skye will stay in Aiden's place and sleep. But what we will really do is take her away." Oksana said explaining to them.

"Why?" Aiden asked confused, why would they take her away?

"I believe there are people within us willing to betray us, to turn in Skye." Oksana said as she looked at them.

"Who, who would do that to us?" James asked angered, who would betray their trust?

"I'm not sure yet James, it seems a whole confusion to me. I try to search for the person but it's just a constant blur I still don't know who they are." Oksana said with a shrug, she had tried so hard to see who it was with no success.

Aiden looked at the small bottle that he held in his hand.

"Three days, is that all we have left?" He asked; the time had gone by so fast.

"I wish there were more days but we can't stop it." Oksana said as she looked at him.

Jace looked at Tyler who made a weird groaning noise; he left the room and handed a bag to Tyler when he came back.

"Here, you need them now." Jace said as he gave the bag to Tyler.

Tyler opened the bag to find inside ten blood bags inside.

Oksana looked at him worried; his dose was now the double than before, as time grew his health decayed.

"Isn't that too much blood for a vampire?" Aiden asked Tyler as he eyed the blood bags.

"Not if he wants to stay alive, Tyler needs them just to make it through the day." James said explaining, things were getting worse for Tyler.

"Why?" Aiden asked confused, why would he need so much blood?

"How did Skye act before you let her drink your blood?" Oksana asked him knowing that this had happened to Skye as well.

Aiden looked at her puzzled.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused, why bring Skye's bloodlust now?

"She often got weak and very thirsty, it was when she drank your blood that her health improved, and vampires need their soul mate's blood for sanity, to keep them alive. Tyler has been going for three years without Malia's blood, this is now killing him." Oksana said as she looked at Tyler.

"I will be fine." Tyler said before he started to drink the blood.

"That is the thing Tyler, I know you asked me to be constantly checking it but I can no longer do it since I can't see it. I can no longer see your future Tyler." Oksana said as she looked at him afraid.

***

"Why am I here again?" Emma asked as she sat down in the table.

Renee looked at her and gave her a small smile.

"We needed all of you to bond." Renee said making emphasize on the word bond.

"Gee, I'm so lucky I get to spend the whole afternoon with a vampire, a gothic werewolf, two witches and a demi-, whatever you are Skye. Should I be more blissful?" Emma said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.

"Nobody wants to spend the afternoon with you either." Spencer murmured as she glared at her.

"Then I should better be leaving." Emma said as she got up.

"No, please stay." Renee said as she stopped her.

"Why?" Emma asked her, why did she have to stay?

"I need you all to be together for this, James just called me saying that the attack will be in three days." Renee said as she looked at him.

"Three days, they'll be here on Friday?" Skye said scared, how had it come so soon?

Emma felt anger rush down her veins, everyone would be in danger, people would be hurt, people would die and all because of her.

"This is your entire fault." Emma snarled at Skye as she glared at her.

Skye looked at her shocked.

"Emma, please it's not like that." Skye said as her voice shook.

"Yes it is, ever since you appeared to my life you have ruined everything. You happened to be Aiden's mate okay I can handle that but risk the life of everyone I love just because you don't have the courage to deal with your own problems?" Emma yelled angry, she was going to lose everything because of her.

"Don't speak to her like that; you are wrong!" Spencer said as she defended Skye.

"Go on stand up for her, but I wonder if you do the same thing when they're all dead." Emma said as she glared at her.

Skye looked at her shocked; she could feel herself being chocked up by her tears.

"They won't die!" Spencer said back, why would Emma say that?

"Please Derek, Aiden and Cyrus are going to risk their lives, they will be killed because of her. Why don't you do us all a favor and get the hell out of our lives Skye, just leave before you continue to ruin everyone's lives." Emma said in a venomous tone.

"Skye is your Luna now Emma, you can't talk to her like that." Spencer said as she glared at her.

"And soon because of her we won't have a pack anymore." Emma said before she walked up to Skye never losing her gaze.

"Emma, I'm so-." Skye started to say before Emma shut her with a look.

"Just do us the favor and leave; we're better off without you." Emma said as she glared at her.

"Emma, I will tell Aiden about this how dare you?" Spencer said as she shook her head this was too much.

"Go on tell him I don't care." Emma said with a shrug before she left.

Skye just stood there feeling how everything around her crumbled.

"Don't listen to a word she said Skye, Emma has no idea of what she's talking about." Spencer said trying to make Skye feel better.

Skye shook her head.

"But she's right, everyone is going to die and it's all going to be because of me, for being a coward." Skye said before she ran away.

"Skye come back!" Renee said as she and Spencer went after her.

Meghan watched how they ran off before she turned to her sister.

"What did I tell you? It was only a matter a time before everything fell down." She told her with a smirk.

"What do we do now?" Malia asked as she looked at her sister.

"You ask as if we didn't already have a plan." Meghan said as she glared at her sister.

Malia looked down creating a curtain of hair between her face and Meghan's gaze.

She just couldn't do it, never in her life had she been brave enough to confront her own sister.

Lost in her own thoughts Malia found herself shaking her head, she couldn't do this anymore.

"I'm not sure if I want to do this anymore." Malia whispered in a low voice.

Meghan snapped her head towards her.

"What was that Malia?" Meghan asked trying to see if she hadn't really heard her sister speak those words.

"I don't want to do this Meghan." Malia said stronger, she had somehow found the courage to speak louder.

"We have been over this a thousand times Malia, don't make me repeat myself again." Meghan said in a harsh tone.

"It seems selfish to me Meg, we can't." Malia said as she looked at her.

"You like it or not Malia we will do it." Meghan said nearly yelling at her.

"Why?" Malia asked; she didn't understand now why they had to do this.

"It's for the best." Meghan simply said not wanting to say more.

"I can hardly see it that way." Malia said back, it didn't make sense at all.

"We will leave after the attack without pity looks or whatsoever, we will go back to our home." Meghan said as she looked at her sister.

"How can you call that horrible place a home?" Malia asked her with tears in her eyes.

"Because it's all we got." Meghan said as she clenched her jaw.

"But it's not all we can have." Malia simply said to her.

"This is about that vampire Tyler, right?" Meghan said as she looked at her.

Malia was taken back but she never broke her gaze with her sister.

"I may have let you persuade me three years ago Meg but not now." Malia said determinate, she was not going to listen to her anymore.

"So you will choose him over me?" Meghan asked her, she could not believe her sister.

Malia's chest rose quickly as she took short breaths.

"I love him Meghan, I still love him but you have always been so determinate on keeping us apart. Don't you see how much Tyler is hurting, how much I am hurting? Why can't you stand me being happy for once? Is it too much to ask for?" Malia said as she stood up and looked down at her sister.

"You know why Malia, do you want the same thing that happened to you when we were fifteen? Don't you remember?" Meghan said as she glared at her sister.

Malia froze, now her sister had crossed the line.

"Do you honestly think I have forgotten? I haven't been the same since then but I hate the fact that after four years you still rub it in my face. I want to be happy for once Meghan, so please be happy for me as well." Malia said as she started to walk away.

"He will take you down; you will die because of Tyler." Meghan warned her sister as she walked away.

Malia stopped and turned to her sister.

"I rather die than to be cold hearted like you Meghan. You aren't capable of loving, you never will." Malia said before she left.

"If only you were right sister." Meghan murmured as she watched her sister leave.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.7K 41 27
Jaci Garcia just wants to be normal. Have a normal family, friends, and day to day routine but all that's kind of hard to do with died parents. Being...
12.5K 128 37
Skye gets bitten by a werewolf and she must try to hide it from her friends before she hurts them.
388 17 17
Skye was just an ordinary human. One with an unfortunate life. Her mother was killed in an armed robbery when she was barely a year old. Her father t...
526 7 18
My Hybrid Mate is apart of a series. I recommend that you read My Rival Lover first. Ryan is the son of Evelyn and Kylie. He found his mate at the a...