I just want a good way to die.

By Nulho1

Green eyes that no longer had the will to live, could only see the plain, mossy, and damp walls of the dungeo... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

3⚠️

6.9K 299 79
By Nulho1

It's been 2 weeks since Venion became friends with Neo.

He still attempted suicide when he was alone.

"You son of a bitch! I told you-!"

The Marquis' whip was restrained with brown mana.

"Marquis, I'm sorry to bother you, but this is not the way to rebuke someone who attempts suicide."

Neo smiled baring his canines, looking at Venion who was kneeling without his clothes on, waiting for himself to be whipped, looking back at the Marquis coldly.

"I'm just permitting you to be friends with him, but what are you doing!? You gave him clothes and food that a noble like him doesn't deserve to use and consume!"

Neo's eyes grew colder feeling like killing the Marquis.  But he didn't want to do that.

His goal was not to kill the Marquis but to help Venion.

He approached Venion and covered himself with his cot.

"Let's go to your room, young master."

Venion just let Neo lift him in bride style.

It's not something abnormal.

"You dare lift him like that so disrespectfully!? Let him walk with his leg to his room lamenting his misdeeds!"

Neo sighed and ignored the Marquis.

"You should just look at Calvin, your current favorite son."

Neo knew why the Marquis kept tormenting Venion when he was no longer important.

It was because Venion was the man without empathy that the Marquis wanted.  He wanted Venion to return to being his slave.

While Calvin can be cruel, he has empathy.

However, that empathy would sooner or later be extinguished if he continued to be beaten after being caught giving the black dragon proper medicine or food.

The black dragon was still so small, Calvin couldn't bear to continue torturing him every day.

.

.

On the way, they collided with Calvin.

"Heh, you're so embarrassed to be treated like a princess when our female siblings are treated like prostitutes."

Venion just stared at Calvin.

'Very disappointing.'

No wonder the Marquis was still focused on him.

'There's still too much empathy in him.'

That's not how being a minor villain should be.

Venion pats Neo on the shoulder indicating that he wants to get off.

Neo does and Venion leans against the wall.

"Beat him."

Calvin was shocked to hear that.  Neo looked at Venion, then looked at Calvin.

"If that's what you want."

Neo wanted to punch Calvin in the stomach but his arms held him back.

"Calvin, as long as you have empathy, you cannot replace me. You must remember that you are only my substitute."

Neo uses magic, dousing him with cold water until Calvin loses focus.

Buk!  Buk!  Buk!  Bam!  Bam!  Buk!

Venion doesn't seem to care at all when his brother is slashed to the point of almost dying.

"Enough."

Neo immediately stopped his movements when Venion said that.

Step!

Venion stepped on Calvin's left wrist which was already weak and couldn't move.

"This is how you subjugate others. The Marquis wants you to lose your empathy like me. Now tell me, how many fingernails do you want me to remove? Zero is not an answer."

Calvin gritted his teeth at that.

"Say it quickly or I'll pull out all your nails."

Venion stomped on Calvin's wrist harder.

"O, one..."

Calvin replies because Venion is a monster with no empathy in his eyes.  He will not hesitate to do as he says.

Venion grabbed Calvin's pinky fingernail and pulled it out effortlessly.

"Ugh..."

Calvin didn't even have the energy to scream anymore.

"Make sure the Marquis doesn't know this or your place will be replaced. Neo, give him a potion."

Neo throws a potion bottle at Calvin and follows Venion as he walks.

Calvin clutched the potion bottle, annoyed.  That's because Venion wasn't wrong.

Marquis, that bastard just wants him to replace his best toy.

'I'll kill him after I being the new lord!'

Calvin bites his lips cause of the anger.

.
.
.

"Young master, there is blood on your hands."

Neo says that and looks like he wants to wipe it with a handkerchief.  Venion looks at his hand which only has a small amount of blood on it as Neo has blood all over his body.

"......You should take a bath."

Venion still gives his hand to Neo.

"I'm like this because of your orders too! Don't be so cruel!"

Neo held Venion's shivering hand.  Not because of fear, but the feeling of pleasure when seeing the blood and tortured people return.

The feeling that Venion was trying to shake off.  It's a trait instilled in a petty villain character like him.

The sadistic nature within him struggled even though his face was still deadpan and unconcerned.

Neo knows that and hugs Venion.

"Relax young master, I'm here for you. No one will hurt you and I won't let you become a crazy psychopath ever again."

Venion doesn't respond when he lets Neo hug him.

'Ahh... I want to touch him more.'

Neo stroked Venion's head and Venion lifted his face.  He knew what Neo wanted.

Holding back is something hard to do.

Seeing Venion who was the first to take the initiative, Neo immediately kissed Venion greedily until his back hit the wall.

"Munch... Muah... Unm..."

The sound of kissing filled Venion's ears.  He didn't prevent Neo's actions only thinking it was just a reward after Neo listened to his directions like a good dog.

"......"

Cage who caught them kissing again, stood still, stiff and unable to move.

It was true that Venion had been acting strange lately, but, she didn't know that Venion, liked men.

Neo looked at Cage out of the corner of his eye, annoyed, making the walls transparent and soundproof so no one would disturb them.

Neo easily holds Venion's smooth body due to the jacket being not buttoned properly.

"Mmm..."

Venion could feel cold hands touching his stomach and chest.

The other hand squeezed his ass.

Venion opened his eyes, seeing brownish-black eyes that were staring right into his eyes.

Venion pushed Neo and took a deep breath.

"Don't do this outdoors. Let's go back to the room. Now, I also reek of blood too."

Neo nodded, smiling brightly following Venion's movements.

.
.
.

"Taylor! Did you know that your brother is gay!?"

Taylor frowned.

"Venion or Calvin?"

Cage looked super shocked and panicked, so Taylor had to calm her down.

"Venion, that little brother of yours!"

Luckily, Taylor's room was soundproof. He set it up that way because Venion always wanted to knock him off the heir seat.

"Let me guess, it's young master Neo, right?"

Cage's eyes widened when she heard that.

"How did you know that!?"
"Venion has only been with young master Neo lately. Just leave them alone. Venion didn't try to kill himself either when he was with him."

Cage groaned in disbelief.

"You know yourself that relationships between men are taboo! He could be punished if the public finds out about this!"

Taylor sighed.

"Why think about that when he's part of this family? What can the commoners do about it and the nobles won't care since he has stepped down from the seat of inheritance."

Cage sighed slightly calmly hearing that.  She didn't like Venion, but Taylor still saw him as his brother and said he only wanted the Marquis' fake affection.

.

.

.

In the bathroom.

Much... Mmmh...

Neo kisses the naked Venion greedily.  He also has no clothes.

Venion sits on Neo's thighs and hugs his neck sitting by the small pool with his feet to knees submerged in the water.

"Young master-"
"Venion."

Neo was shocked when he heard Venion say that.

"Don't call me young master when you do this. Do you want me to feel disgusted?"

Neo shook his head.

"Okay, Venion-nim."

Neo kissed Venion's neck and licked his lips.

"Can I take your virginity, Venion nim?"

Venion nodded.

It wasn't something that mattered to him who no longer wanted anything in that world.

Neo swallowed his saliva seeing Venion's appearance in front of him.  The thought of him having to share with that red-headed bastard pissed him off.

But if he could get Venion's virginity, he was already satisfied.

At least, Venion is still alive even though he often tries to commit suicide.

"I hope, you can accept the affection I give you, Venion nim."
"Hemp. You're just a horny bastard."

Neo chuckled at that.

Right.  He's a horny bastard who only wants his body in Venion's eyes.

"I love you, young master."

Neo kissed Venion's neck and went down to his cherry.  His left hand squeezed Venion's ass and his right hand stuck one finger that had been greased with lotion into his hole.

'Feels weird...'

Because Venion didn't take care of his eater, Neo became bigger than him.

Venion likes Neo's body which was darker than his with his sturdy muscles even when he was a mage.

Doing something very taboo for a noble...

Venion felt pleasure in his heart when he thought that.

Thinking about the marquis' disgusted face if he saw this...

Watching his favorite toy gets broken by someone else.

Ahh... In the end, he's still a psychopath. Even to himself...

Venion moves to bite Neo's earlobe and bites Neo's shoulder until it bleeds.

He wanted to see blood.

Neo let Venion bite it until he knew it would leave a bite mark.

He inserted his third finger.

"Umm..."

The taste when his hole was torn, was a bit unpleasant.

Hit, hit, hit.

"......"

Venion didn't know what that feeling was, but he wanted to keep feeling it.

"Venion nim, are you okay? Aren't you nervous?"

Venion shook his head.

"It's good...(?)"
"Where? Here?"

hits.

Venion pursed his lips when Neo did that.

Neo withdrew his hand and rubbed his cock against Venion's twitching hole.

"Hah... Wanna die?"

Neo grinned as he slowly inserted his entire cock.

Venion's nails pierce Neo's back as he feels pain in his hole.  But he didn't even let out a groan of pain.

It was understandable when he had been beaten so many times and if he groaned in pain, he would have would get beaten more intensely in prison.

Think again, that bodyguard doing that because he make his brother who worked under him before dying.

But...

His brother die because he tried to stab him...

It's not his doing.

His brother gets killed by Neo because he betrayed Venion.

Why was that became his fault?

"Venion nim, no one will hurt you here. You are free to make noises."

You are free to say it, however, it is not easy to do.

"Hah..."
"Hah... Venion nim, it's so warm inside you..."

Neo moved Venion's hips up and down slowly.

Squish... Squish...

A wet sound every time Neo moved his hips was heard.

That's an embarrassing sound.

Neo moves faster.

Pap pap pap pap

The sound of skin rubbing gets inside Venion's ear.

"Ughh... Hah... Unh... No, not there... Don't make me feel good... Just fuck me harder..."

Neo snorted.

"We should enjoy it together. This is your first time after all. I want to make you not forget the sensation."

Flops!  Flops!  Flops!

Neo's movement is getting faster.

"Ah! Hah... Slo, slow down... Not, there... Ahg! Umm..."

Venion covered his mouth with his hand as tears of pleasure flowed.

Can he do sex with this pleasure?  Isn't this his punishment?

Shouldn't he be destroyed without enjoying the process?

Neo grabbed Venion's hand and kissed him greedily while punching his sweet spot viciously.

"Mmh... Much... Ahh..."

Neo opens his eyes seeing Venion close his eyes enjoying what he is doing.

His voice made him feel giddy.

He really wasn't willing to share Venion with that redhead.

"Venion nim, hah... Cum... Can I cum inside you?"
"Mmh! Ahh! Ahg..."

However, Venion didn't reply and hugged Neo tighter in approval.

'Ahh... How can he become this cute when you an already cute when you are a tiger before.'

Venion's arrogant nature, it's a shame that it's gone.

He's cute with that face though.

Flops!  Flops!  Flops!

"Umm!?"

Venion felt Neo's cock digging his hole too deep.

"Ugh... Venion nim..."

Spruuttt!  Spruuts!

Warm liquid was felt in his hole.

'Ahh... It feels good...'

Venion who was leaning on Neo fell asleep feeling tired after cum.

He didn't do any exercise.  His stamina became weak with an unhealthy diet.

"Haha... Venion nim... I want you to be mine... But, I think I can't ask for more."

Neo kissed the sleeping Venion greedily and made a kiss mark on his collarbone.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Ellen: *🎉*

Depressed Venion: Hah... You're lucky that I don't want to torture anyone right now...

Ellen: Who cares? Congratulations anyway.

Cally: I like you Ellen hyung! 🎉

Depressed Venion: (Can I just die now?)

Lady Venion: Ugh... *Headache* I take a vacation.

Prego Cale: Please don't be stressed, noona. Who will take care of them!?

Lady Venion: What the use of Deruth here!? This is not my job!

Deruth: ???

Ciel: You know he likes to see children arguing because that makes them more closer.

Leon: And you know Ellen, not a child.

Ellen/Cally: *Evil laugh*

Lady Venion: Hah... Fu... Fish...

Hahaha...

Venion and Neo's names are so similar. I always write Venion over Neo's name. 😭

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 177 41
(UNEDITED) Silver, a young exorcist had only one goal in life, destroy akuma. But after discovering some dark secrets the black order held she left...
58.1K 2.9K 16
How do you feel when you Saw someone who looked exactly like Someone that was supposed to be Dead? "Cale-nim...?" "That Is My name. Do I know you?" F...
21.1K 1.1K 56
If you are special, it's only natural that you'll get the gods' attention at some point of your life. That was what happened to Kim Rok Soo. At some...