KinnPorsche/VegasPete (Love M...

By Rosa_daizy

what if korn and Kan never had any rivalry..what if all the siblings lived in harmony and love for each other... More

Prologue
Indroduction
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
🔞 chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 5
🔞 chapter 6 🔞
🔞 Chapter 7 🔞
🔞chapter 8🔞
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
🔞Chapter 13🔞
🔞Chapter 14🔞
Chapter 15
🔞Chapter 16🔞
Extra pt 1
Extra pt 2🔞
Chapter 17
🔞Chapter 18🔞
Chapter 19
Extra 1
Extra 2
🔞Chapter 20🔞

🔞Chapter 9🔞

3K 75 7
By Rosa_daizy

                             🔞The Truth🔞
                              _______________

Pete's pov,

The next morning,

Finally I'm feeling much better. I decided to visit Porsche who was still in the hospital. I heard from Arm that he was fooled by some of Khun Kinn's enemies. Poor him, I wanted to visit him sooner but thanks to 'someone' I couldn't even get up from the bed or walk properly.

I drive my own car to visit Porsche cause I don't want any enemies or spies  following me to the hospital. I also heard that the guy who fought Porsche was caught by Vegas. Omg I pity him....to be caught by the devil, maybe he is already dead.😔😔

Speaking of Vegas, I wonder why he did those things to me? He is a rich and elegant person so why with a mere bodyguard like me? Wait elegant? Him?

'Come on you like it don't you?'

'Suck me or want me to call your master?'

'My little puppy.'

Shiaa Pete which part of him is elegant? Yeah he is handsome, charming, but still he is a psycho but does he like me? Fuck no way....I mean how can he like me when he clearly showed me my place? I can forgive him for that night since he was really in a bad condition that day. I mean it would have been Khun Kinn too getting drugged like that but what about after?? Even after that day he did those things again. Why? Is he sexually frustrated? Then he can just call for a boy toy....he must have lots of those right? But why me? I clearly rejected him but that got him more gallant and arrogant. Maybe when I'm no longer afraid of his mischievous behaviours I will ask him the reason for humiliating me.

I reached the hospital after one hour of driving...it's really so far and the road is even crowded today. I bought some flowers and fruits for my friend.

I opened the door of his cabin and walked inside. He was reading some comic books and laughing like an idiot.

"Oh hey Pete you finally came. Are you okay now?"

"Ya but you're not...look at you all wrapped in bandages like a mummy haha."

"Oh yeah? Haha can't be helped...Come sit."

I changed the flowers beside Porsche and replaced them with the one I bought for him and put the fruits on the table beside him and sat down. I swear if I wasn't hurt badly I would have gone with him that day. Then he wouldn't have gotten hurt this much.

"So? When are you getting discharged?"

"I don't know ask your lord...."

"Lord?? Who?"

"Who can it be other than 'him'......."

"Khun Kinn?"

"Hmmm."

Why is he referring to Khun Kinn like this? Did he do something to him again? I just don't understand the chemistry between them.

"What about Khun Kinn?"

"I think there's something wrong with him....he is suddenly behaving like my oh so caring husband...."

"Huh??? Hahahaha it can't be..."

"Yeah that's what I'm saying.... It just can't be....he has a lover boy already...."

"No I mean Khun Kinn can't act like a kind husband at all. Cause he is always cold towards Khun Tawan."

"I don't care about that...my problem is why is he being so clingy suddenly?? I mean I'm just a subordinate of him right?? So why all of this now? I even got hurt because of him...but that can't be the reason to show kindness towards me right? Am I so pitiful?"

"You are thinking too much...maybe you have a fever..."

I said and touched his forehead to check his temperature....

"Oiiiii...I'm not sick ok? I'm telling the truth... believe me.."

Porsche oh Porsche what am I gonna do with you? Why do you love to jump into conclusions so much??

"But he has Khun Tawan...he may not be happy with him but they are still together...so you are overthinking..."

"He kissed me...."

"WHATTTT??"

"OIIII sssshhh don't scream...Big is right behind this room...."

"Oh sorry....He kissed you?? Really?"

"Really man. He thought I was sleeping so he just sneaked a peck on my lips and ran away...."

Khun Kinn kissed Porsche? Don't tell me it's true then? I heard from Big a few days ago that Khun Kinn lied to Porsche just to get him. And he is interested in Porsche romantically. Sigh, I just don't get these Theerapanyakul brothers at all. One brother lied and kidnapped just to get someone and the other one just violently assaulted me and is still hunting me to fulfill his maniac games. Damn that psychopath. Arh! I'm gonna have a headache again....

"Calm down Porsche maybe you misunderstood..."

"No he really kissed me..."

"Khun Kinn can't do that. He has......."

"I can't do what??"

My words were interrupted when I heard something behind me... I was startled and looked behind immediately and saw Khun Kinn entering. Shiaa!!did he hear everything? Am I gonna lose my job for being nosy too much??

"K-Khun Kinn khub....."

I bowed quickly in panic, fearing that he might have heard our conversations. Khun Kinn gestures at me to raise my head. Then he sat down beside Porsche. I also raised my head and stood by his side.

"So what were you talking about?"

"N-nothing sir...really nothing."

He just gazed at me raising his thick eyebrows along with his dark pupils for a while. I started to sweat a little. I just kept my head down not to meet his eyes directly. Then he just closed his eyes slowly and went back to look at Porsche again. Then I let out a small breath of relief...😮‍💨😮‍💨

"How are your wounds? Do you want to eat something?"

"N-no I am fine... I'm not hungry."

"Ok then do you want anything else?"

I can see now what Porsche means. Khun Kinn is really treating him differently than before. Even with Khun Tawan I never saw him behave like this before. Maybe Khun Kinn is really with Porsche....hehehe😏😏

"Aii Pete what are you laughing about?"

"N-nothing sir..."

Omg Khun Kinn caught me laughing secretly. I immediately fixed my face and stood like a statue.

"I need to discuss something with you...come with me to the outside."

Khun Kinn said then patted gently on Porsche's head then he went out. I looked at Porsche who was also giving me a confused look and nodded at me. I nodded back and followed Khun Kinn to the outside.

As soon as we went outside Khun Kinn's facial expression changed completely. Just now he had a kind face inside when we were with Porsche but now his eyes had become the eyes of a predator. Planning for a perfect hunt. Khun Kinn looked outside and lit a cigarette. Then closed his eyes and let out a smoke of frustration.

" I need that guy who spiked Porsche's drink."

"Khub Khun Kinn...But he already ran away."

"I said I want THAT GUY."

"K-khub."

His deep voice is really fearful. I flinched immediately. My god Porsche, I hope you survive this mafia.😔

"Go to the minor house... My cousin has a clue where to find that bastard. I'm busy now so you go on behalf of me."

WHATTT???? The minor house?? That means Vegas again? Oh fuck! no I don't want to go there. Going to minor house means facing Vegas and his mocking smirks again.

"U-um Khun Kinn how about Big? Can't he go for the mission? I mean I just joined so maybe I'm not capable enough to do this....."

"Look Pete I know your reasons but this is serious. You can't let your personal emotions be involved in your work. You can take Big with you but you have to go."

"Ok sir I understand."

Sigh, he is right. Whatever Vegas did to me has nothing to do with my work. After all he knows about our enemies and besides eventually I have to work with him even if I don't want to. So I guess I will just focus on work and ignore Vegas. Well, Big is also coming with me so I have nothing to worry about right?

I bowed to Khun Kinn and was about to go inside again when he said,

"Thank you for being there with Porsche when he needed a friend. With you I can count on you for Porsche."

"Khub Khun Kinn."

I bowed again and went inside. Maybe Khun Kinn really likes Porsche. I'm happy for them but afraid at the same time that Khun Tawan might try to harm Porsche, as he is known for his mischievous plans. I hope everything will be alright between them.

Kinn pov,

I know I'm sending Pete to Vegas even after what he did to Pete but he needs to face his fears. And my cousin is not that bad, he just needs someone to love him with a whole heart. I think Pete can change my cousin's mentality. But for now I want that bastard called Jem who dared to spike Porsche's drink. I need to find out who fed him money to harm Porsche.

I was about to go back to Porsche but I saw him having a good time with Pete. He was smiling and talking a lot with Pete. So I decided not to bother them cause I don't want to interrupt him....he is looking so beautiful while smiling. I wonder what's wrong with me?? How come I am craving for him more and more? Nowadays I can't even see Tawan in my mind but Porsche,it's like he is everywhere. I was really devastated when I saw him injured. I so wanted to shot that bastard who was beating him.

His lips were so sofe and tasty. I was almost getting into the kiss deeply. Really what's happening to me?

I continued to watch Porsche form the door glass...seeing him happy I laughed  softly too as I couldn't help it. A soft smile appeared on my lips too. Oh shit! he saw me.....He saw me looking at him. I immediately turned my head and walked away from there.

In the evening ,

Author's pov

Pete got ready to get to the main family. He was really nervous cause this is the first time he was gonna meet Vegas  'normally'. He got into the car and reached there within one hour. There were already guards of the minor family outside to fetch them. Minor family house was a bit different than the major one. It was large too but had different kinds of vibes. People of minor families were not so friendly. Khun Kan was out of the country for a business deal with Khun Korn. So everything was being handled by his elder son Vegas. Macao was attending his classes. So it was really quiet and kind of freaky atmosphere around the whole mansion. Pete and Big were taken to a big garden where minor families usually gather for meetings or business deals. They both sat down and drank some tea given to them. One of the guards informed them that Vegas will come soon. So Big just continued to enjoy his tea while Pete was looking all over the house. He just couldn't relaxed as he was worried that Vegas might show up from nowhere. So Pete was on his guard to avoid any awkward situations.

(Let's talk about them later)

Porsche was getting irritated staying in the hospital. Actually more than being in hospital the reason was Kinn. His recent behaviour towards Porsche suddenly changed. He started to take care of Porsche and his needs. Porsche was losing it because Kinn being this sweet to him was something he couldn't swallow.

"Does he like me? But he already has a lover."

Porsche was lost in his own thoughts about Kinn that he didn't hear Kinn coming in.

Porsche pov,

"I called your brother. He is attending his classes well and eating well so don't worry."

I told him he didn't have to but he still did it.

"I told you I can call him, so why did you bother?"

"I just want to take care of you....don't worry just take plenty of rest."

So annoying. His over-clingy behaviour is giving me goosebumps...arh shit! What's wrong with him? Don't tell he really fell for me? I don't believe him. Maybe he is just guilty for not being able to protect me. Yeah that's it...But what about me? Why do I like it when he is treating me nicely? It's like I want more. I never had anyone to care for me like this other than Chay. Fuck Porsche, you are losing your mind.... everything will turn back to normal after I go back. He will just return to his previous arrogant self and to his 'lover'. Yes thats right Tawan is still his boyfriend so this is nothing... nothing at all.

Kinn was looking at the phone when the doctor came in for my regular checkup.

He began to examine me carefully. While Kinn just continued to look at my bare body. Shiaa is he thinking of something perverted? I mean his eyes...they are so dark with an intense gaze like some hungry predators.

"So how is he now,doctor?"

"His condition is much better than before and his head also seems fine now. He can go home if he wants to."

"Great, then I'm going home now."

"No you aren't going anywhere. You are still healing so no."

So persistent. Is he my guardian now? Oh Pete why did you leave me with this guy? He is behaving like my caring husband.

"No I don't want to. I'm leaving and that's it."

Kinn was about to say something but I interrupted,

"If you try to stop me then I will leave your house."

That's it. Kinn stopped and agreed for my discharge. Hurray! Finally I'm going home. Everything will turn back to normal now.

Kinn called Ken to come and pack my things. Then he helped me get up slowly and change my clothes. I tried to stop him but he didn't listen to me.

I felt strange when he was touching me. He just kept looking at my face then at my chest but his touch was gentle. I liked it. His soft warm fingers were going through my skin, it was so good. I wonder how he is in bed? Did I just say bed? Shia what am I thinking? Lets just focus on going home.

After we packed everything Kinn slowly took my arm and placed it on his shoulder. Then we slowly walked and reached his car. He opened the door and gently put me inside then we left.

When we reached home I saw someone at the main family's gate waiting with a frown expression. It was Tawan. Fuck just the person I didn't wanted to encount. Seeing Tawan Kinn quickly got out of the car and went to him leaving me in the car. What the fuck? He was being so clingy earlier and now when he sees Tawan he forgot me? I knew it, it was nothing. He can never be in love with me. It was all my own foolish thoughts.

"Aii Kinn where were you? You didn't even call me nor you were home. What's going on?"

"Calm down baby I was just taking care of a friend. Come let's talk inside my room."

Wow baby huh! Just a minute ago he was treating me like his long lost lover and now Tawan is his baby!! I get it, fine.

"Ken I'm going for a drink tonight. Don't tell Kinn"

"But..."

"I said to keep quiet."

I told Ken then got out of the car and grabbed my bike in a hurry. It hurt my wounds when I tried to give a start to my bike but I ignored the pain and rushed off. I'm going for clubs. I'm gonna be dead drunk tonight.

Later at night,

Author's pov,

'Finally that annoying Tawan is gone.' kinn thought in his mind and let out a breath of relief. His was already exhausted from hearing Tawan's all nagging. Kinn grabbed a glass of water and gulped down in one go.

After finishing he decided to look for Porsche to apologise to him for leaving him alone that time. But he couldn't find Porsche anywhere. He got worried, after all Porsche was still injured. Kinn just messaged his temple and called Ken or rather screamed. Ken quickly came running and bowed,

"Khub Khun Kinn, you called?"

"Where is Porsche?"

"U-ummm..."

"Where is HE?"

Ken flinched.... He almost went deaf by Kinn's loud deep voice.

"H-he went out."

"Went out? Where? "

"I don't know sir...he just ran out of the car."

"I told you to keep an eye on him. He is still injured. What if he gets injured again? I still haven't found that Jem yet. Fuckkkkk!!"

Kinn shouted and banged his fists on the table with an enormous force. He was getting really worried now. Then he brushed his hair roughly and told Ken,

"Find him.... I want him here within thirty minutes....GO."

"K-khub."

Ken hurried to the door to find Porsche but stopped when he saw Porsche parking his bike.

"Why are you still here?....I told you to....."

Kinn couldn't finish his words when he saw Porsche coming through the front door. He was walking like a baby deer all shaking and stepping random on the floor. Kinn just stared at him with a frustrated expression.....how can he go for drinking and come back so drunk?

'oo ooo la la la laa u la la~'

Porsche was humming while dancing a little but suddenly he tripped on a small stool and was about to fall when Kinn ran to catch him and caught him by his waist. Porsche looked up and saw a mad Kinn giving him almost death glare.

"Huh!! Led gow of meiiii...."

Even the way he talked made Kinn more angry....Porsche was too drunk to even talk properly. Kinn gave a rough yank at Porsche's waist and pulled him to himself. Porsche just banged his body on Kinn's chest like some fragile being cause he had no strength to support himself to stand properly.

"Where the hell did you go?"

"Wath? Are you mie dadh?"

"How dare you? I told you to rest but you sneaked out? You've got some guts huh?"

"Shaatupppp. I'm noth in the moodh for your lekhturessss...."

'Was Porsche that angry cause he left him alone in the car? Just for this he got so drunk? '

Kinn thought to himself.

"Come,let's go to your room now. I will help you."

"N-no needh....g-go heph your lover.... I d-don'th n-needh your fake hephh..."

Kinn was surprised to hear such things from Porsche. He tried to help Porsche but he kept rejecting and pushing away Kinn. So Kinn had no choice but to lift up Porsche by his waist and carry him on his shoulder like some rice sack.

"W-wath are d-doing? P-puth me d-downnn..."

Porsche was struggling so Kinn slapped his butt and said,

"Stop moving around or you'll fall."

Porsche still kept struggling a lot but Kinn paid no attention and ordered Ken,

"You call Big and ask them if they captured that bastard Jem or not..."

Ken nodded and Kinn just went upstairs carrying Porsche on his shoulder who was throwing tantrums like some three year old child. Kinn headed straight to his room then opened the door and went inside then closed it.

Then Kinn just threw Porsche on the bed. Porsche fell with his head facing the bed sheet but quickly got up and looked at Kinn who was looking at Porsche with hungry eyes of a beast.

'Tsk.'

Porsche clicked his tongue, then got up from the bed and tried to leave when Kinn pulled his arm and stopped him from moving.

"Look I'm sorry for leaving you in the car. I had no choice. Tawan was there so I had to leave, I didn't want him to see you. You know his nature very well."

"All you can dou izz m-mekh exchcuses. I'm n-noth intherestedh."

"Then why are you so angry?"

"I'm noth angryyyy...go be w-withh T-Tawan."

"Why are you hanged up on Tawan? Did he do something to you?"

"N-nothinghhhhh j-just leth goo..."

Porsche screamed loudly and jerked his arm to get free but instead bumped Kinn while struggling and they both fell on the bed with a thud.

Porsche was on top of Kinn while Kinn beneath him was unable to breathe cause his face was  covered by Porsche's board chest. Porsche got up and looked at Kinn who was also looking at him hungrily.

Their gazes to each other got intense when suddenly Porsche leaned closer and gave a small peck on Kinn's lips. Then looked back at him again. Kinn was surprised so he just stared at Porsche who was acting like some bold honey.

They just looked at each other for seconds when Kinn couldn't take it anymore and pulled Porsche for a deep long kiss. He ran his hot tongue inside Porsche's mouth tasting all of him. Then he sucked on Porsche's lips like his life was hanging on it and Porsche also let him suck roughly till his lips got swelled. But Kinn didn't stop, he just continued to kiss Porsche breathlessly.

"Um upmh huumm"

Porsche started to make sweet moans feeling Kinn's soft warm lips and the room filled with their kissing and sucking sounds.

While kissing Kinn started his hand job and took off Porsche's shirt buttons,or rather tore off. Porsche just focused on the kiss letting Kinn do whatever he wanted.

Kinn took off Porsche's shirt and threw it somewhere on the ground. Then he took the lead and their positions changed as Kinn got on top of Porsche and grabbed his both arms pinning them on the bed above his head.

"You sure you want it?"

Kinn asked with heavy panting. Porsche who was also catching his breath didn't say anything and just continued to look at Kinn with his eyes filled with warm tenderness and lust.

Kinn also didn't say anything further and shoved his mouth roughly on Porsche's soft brown neck and started to kiss and suck and eat his neck with lustful hunger. Porsche just moaned again and again as Kinn's lip service was quite good.

"Mmm ahaa"

Porsche finally moaned loudly. Kinn got more hungry seeing Porsche's reactions. Porsche was accepting Kinn so easily like he was also yearning for his touch.

Kinn slowly licked Porsche's Adam's apple and slid down his tongue to his collar bone and sucked hard on it. Porsche let out some sweet moans of pleasure.

"K-Kinnnn....aaahh"

"Porsche..."

Kinn whispered softly into Porsche's ear calling his name in a passionate tone.

Then Kinn gently swirls his tongue on Porsche's already hard nipples perking their little heads out. Kinn laughed softly and looked at Porsche who was feeling it all down to his spine closing his eyes tightly and panting softly with a wide open mouth.

Kinn then bit his nipple softly and sucked on it giving it the ultimate pleasure until it turned all red and swelled.

"Aaa arh ahhh K-Kinn haaaa...."

Porsche flinched and opened his eyes quickly. Then he saw a hot and hungry Kinn devouring his little fruit nut with his hot tongue. Porsche couldn't help it but pulled on Kinn's hair and pushed him more onto his nipple to get more into it. Kinn just continued to suck Porsche's fully red nipple while his other hand was  gently caressing Porsche's smooth belly with perfect curves.

"Ahh Kinn aaa t-there ummmmph..."

Porsche moaned but couldn't finish making sounds out of his little red mouth when Kinn pecked on his lips again then put his tongue inside and bit his tongue inside his mouth lightly which was enough for Porsche to get a boner completely. 

Kinn could taste alcohol now. Porsche's tongue was filled with sweet Sangsom and Kinn liked to taste it through Porsche's tongue so he licked and sucked on his tongue to taste it more. Porsche's whole mouth was really sweet like honey and soft like jelly. The more Kinn tastes the more he wants to eat him up.

"P-Porsche you like it?"

Kinn asked Porsche worrying over his comfort and discomfort. Porsche just nodded slightly giving Kinn his assurances to move further.

Kinn also wasted no time and moved his hands to Porsche's waist loosing his belt and unzipping his trouser's zipper then pulled his pants down to his knees. Porsche's white boxers were already half wet as his hard cock was poking out of it. Kinn was happy to see Porsche all hard and horny for him and laughed gently then licked on his cock through the boxers. Then he gave a soft nibble on his cock and gently slid down his boxers too leaving nothing on him and put his hand on Porsche's hard shaft and started rubbing and strocking it while licking his navel softly.

"Aah aaa K-Kinn W-why am I-I aaahhh the only one n-nakedh?? Y-you hhmmmph take ith off too....."

Kinn stopped licking and noticed that Porsche was right. Kinn was still fully clothed while Porsche was completely naked and embarrassed beneath him. Kinn sighed cause he was so drunk in Porsche's beauty that he forgot to take his clothes off. Kinn quickly loosened his shirt buttons and took off his shirt and threw it off. Then he loosened his belt but noticed a hand on his hands. It was Porsche.....he wanted to take it off for Kinn. Kinn moved his hands and let Porsche do the work while he just adored the sight of this horny but adorable Porsche.

Porsche unzipped and pulled down Kinn's pants. It seems he was returning the favour in his own way for Kinn's recent clingy behaviour which melted Porsche's heart with love for Kinn.

After getting Kinn all naked Porsche looked at his abs up to his chest, then at face who was already smirking with his lips closed. Kinn's naked posture was absolutely hot and breathtaking. His torso is well built with a wide and broad chest and his perfect white waist curves filled with six packs and especially his belly, it was slightly hairy under the navel area like some perfect sculpture crafted by the God himself. Whenever Kinn breathed his chest volume going up and down it was so edible looking to Porsche. He never thought that Kinn could be this sexy under those heavy and wealthy suits.

Kinn just bit his lower lip and said,

"You like what you see? Here touch it and feel it babe."

Kinn said and took Porsche's hand and placed it on his chest and slowly started to slide down Porsche's hand from his chest to his hard dick and when Porsche's hand reached his dick Kinn also let out a soft moan,"arrh Porsche"

Porsche laughed and looked at Kinn then he also took Kinn's hand and placed it on his dick too and said,"Come on s-showu me h-how youh fuck Tawan."

Kinn hread that and opened his eyes to look at Porsche then pulled his hair and flipped him,making him face the bed and slightly slapped his butt.

"Aah Kinn yeahh ahhh moreee..."

Kinn bent down and licked Porsche's tail bone then continued to lick till he reached his back neck with his perfect rim job. Porsche couldn't take it as this was his very first time feeling this kind of sensation. While licking Kinn gave a few slaps on Porsche's tight tone up butt. It swelled a little.

"H-hurry Kinn...mmmph aaa puth i-it inside I can'th take I-it anymore fuck."

Kinn wanted to take it slow but Porsche seemed impatient so Kinn just rubbed Porsche's rear area and slowly tried to insert one finger. Porsche immediately cried out in pain as it was his first time and his hole was pretty tight too. Kinn pulled out his finger and licked his own fingers as there was no time to get lube. He put his finger back on Porsche's little hole and slowly inserted one finger again.

"Mmmmph Kinn ahhh arrrh."

This time Porsche didn't cry out in pain. It was more like a soft moan out of pleasure. Kinn put another finger in. Porsche cried out sweetly again. Just like that Kinn finally managed to put three fingers in and started going in and out.

"Oh ahh ahh mmmph yeah ahh fuck noo ahh...."

After some of this in and out thing Kinn finally reached the place where Porsche had no choice but to cry out loud....

"Aaaarhhhh?? W-wath? Th-thereee nooo there can't.....it's weird..."

Kinn licked his lips as he found Porsche's g-spot. He continued to rub his g-spot from inside his hole.

"F-fuck Kinn ahhhh w-why only there mmmmph arh."

"But you like it here RIGHT?"

Kinn said as he rubbed hard this time. Porsche couldn't take it anymore and came immediately all over the bed sheet.

Kinn flipped Porsche again to loot at his current face expression. Porsche was just lying with all weak and panting heavily on the bed, while his cock was filled with his milky white sperm and some spread on his stomach and navel. Kinn licked that spot and then said,"come on we are just getting started."

He said as he grabbed a condom from beneath the pillow and tore it open and put it on his rock hard cock and stroke his dick few times then placed it on Porsche's hole and rubbed there multiple times then slowly started to insert his penis inside Prosche's virgin hole.

"Aarh aaarrr Ki-Kinnn slow go slowly haaaaa aaaah."

Kinn listened to Porsche's cute pleas and slowly inserted his cock until he was completely inside.

Then he slowly started to give small stimulates going in and out. Porsche was tight but still he managed to take Kinn's cock fully inside his little hole.

After Porsche got used to his size completely Kinn fastened his speed. He was moving inside faster now....

"K-Kinn Kinn aaah ahhhhh yeah ahhh Kinn faster ahhh yeah yeahhh....."

Porsche was completely lost in pleasure and let out his sweet sexy moans.

" Damn you're so horny.... Porsche hmm like it baby? Like my cock?"

"Hmmmmph l-love it hurry ahhh can't take it anymore...gonna c-cum again aarhhh."

"Fuck wait Porsche I still haven't orgasamed yet...let's cum together..."

"C-can't aaarh ahhhhhhhh."

Porsche came all over his stomach again. Even some spread on Kinn's chest too.

"Aaarhhh Porsche ,Porsche, Porsche you feel so good fuckkk hhhmmm...."

Kinn called Porsche's name multiple times as he was now holding on Porsche's waist and his head on Porsche's shoulder softly snuggling while his hair fanning Porsche's lips. Kinn was now moving with a max mode as he accelerated his speed inside.

A small droplet of sweat fell from Kinn's hair on his shoulder. Porsche noticed that and slowly lifted his head up and licked Kinn's sweat drop and nibbled on that place at the same time adding more stimulations for Kinn to have a hard ejaculation.

"Aaarhh Shia Porsche you are so naughty....I'm gonna cum...arrrh take it Porsche."

Kinn couldn't take it anymore too and just orgasmed hard in Porsche's tight little hole and slowly took his limp dick out of Porsche's hole carefully.

Just when Porsche thought it was over and slowly tried to move aside Kinn pulled his neck and said,

"It's not over Porsche, not yet....look."

Kinn said and Porsche looked down and saw Kinn's cock standing firmly again. Porsche couldn't believe it... He was already tired but Kinn was rock hard again.

"N-no more... I can't... I'm tired let me sleep ok?"

Kinn laughed but he was not the type to show any mercy when it comes to sex. He can get it up again and again and fuck his partner till he is completely dropped dead. This part of his was exactly like his cousin Vegas. He also has a high sex drive.

"Don't you want to see how I fuck Tawan? Come on I will show you."

Kinn smirked while Porsche gulped down as he already knew what was gonna come after this.

Kinn flipped Porsche upside down then grabbed his waist and pulled him up setting his position in doggy style and wasted no time to put on another condom quickly.

"N-no Kinn nooo I really can't no noo ahhhhhhhhhh."

Then without any rub this time he just put it back inside his hole again with a force.

"So good Porcshe....so good."

"Aahh Kinn aahhh haaa arrh fuck I told you no moreee...ahhh I -I can't mmmph..."

Just like that Kinn fucked Porsche and continued to fuck him.

After 3 rounds when Kinn was about to cum for the last time Porsche couldn't take the internal force anymore and threw up on the bed puking out all foods and alcohols.

"Aiii Porsche, Porsche?? Fuck Porsche, are you okay?? Heyyy!!!!"

Kinn panicked and started slapping gently on Porsche's cheeks but Porsche was already out of it. His soft body fell slowly on Kinn's arms as he closed his eyes and went unconscious.

After thirty minutes,

Kinn completed washing Prosche's everywhere and changed his bed sheet and gently put Porsche on his pillow then covered him with a blanket and gave a soft kiss on his lips and went to take a shower.

Kinn came out of the washroom in his silk blue night robe. Then he started to dry his hair with a towel when his phone rang...

Kinn saw it was Pete. He picked up immediately,

"Have you got Jem yet?"

"Khub Khun Kinn, but you must be prepared to hear it."

"What is it?"

Pete just sighed and said,

"The one who ordered Jem to beat Porsche was Khun Tawan's father."

"WHATTTT????"

Kinn screamed but stopped quickly when he heard Porsche's murmuring sounds.

"What do you mean?"

"Khun Tawan asked his father to set Tom to fight Porsche. Maybe he wanted to teach Porsche a lesson."

Kinn closed his eyes and rubbed his face in anger then said,

"Just kill that fucker. As for Tawan I will take care of it."

"Khub."

Kinn hung up then threw his phone on the table in frustration. He couldn't believe Tawan could do such things. He knew Tawan was a cunning fox but he actually tried to harm Porsche. If it's not for Kinn arriving in time Porsche could have been killed that night.

Kinn slowly looked at Porsche and went to him. Then gently rubbed his hands on Porsche's forehead. Porsche was snoring softly like a baby in deep sleep.

Kinn forgot his anger and kissed Porsche softly on his forehead then said,

"I love you already Porsche. I will not let anyone hurt you, not even Tawan."

For a while Kinn just continued to stare at Porsche with tenderness then slowly got into the blanket with him and lay down by his side. 

'No one ever', Kinn mumbled and switched off the light and slowly closed his eyes and drift into a deep sleep.

End of chapter 9

Thank you guys for all the supports and love.... continue to give love for our Biu and all the kp castes.....❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much again🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.1K 15
My first VegasPete story 🤪✌️ Pete is a sex worker, but Vegas doesn't know that. One day Vegas coincidentally happens to be Pete's client. Pete howe...
61.2K 3.3K 34
Pete: Vegas...Do you love me? Vegas: Don't show me your face ever again... It's a fanfiction based on Kinnporsche the series... It's my own creation...
35.3K 837 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...
95.6K 3.5K 16
What if Vegas never met Pete before the confrontation? What if he never caught Pete or tortured him? What if they never fell in love? After the conf...