REMNANT"S [[BIG SHOT]]!!! (Sp...

By IAMCIVILMAN

What happens when Ruby gets an offer to be a Big Shot from a certain salesman? More

[[Character Information]]
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
RANDOMNESS + ???
HOLY [[Cungadero]]
CHAPTER 4 [Part 1]
CHAPTER 4 [Part 2]
FINALE TEASER
THE FINALE [Part 1]
ARE YOU READY?
THE FINALE [Part 2]
THERE IS A SEQUEL
???

MEANWHILE...

951 11 2
By IAMCIVILMAN

???: AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

We see a figure fall out of a red sky into an alleyway garbage can.

???: HUH? WHAT THE [[Fifty Percent Off!]]!?!?

The figure is revealed to be Spamton as he pokes his head out of the garbage can. However he looks a little different.

SPAMTON: HUH??? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY [[Workout-Ready Body]]!?!? I WAS [Big]!!! SO VERY, VERY [Big]!!! 

Spamton looks around at their surroundings and notices that he isn't where he was just a little bit ago.

SPAMTON: WAIT A [[Hot Second]]!!! WHERE AM I???

Spamton walks out of the alley and looks up at the sky noticing the big red pentagram.

SPAMTON: OH YOU'VE GOTTA BE [Kidding] ME!!! WHEN I SAID TO TAKE A GOD DAMN VACATION STRAIGHT TO HELL I DIDN'T MEAN IT [Literally]!!! WHAT'S A [[ Number 1 Rated Salesman1997]] LIKE ME SUPPOSED TO DO!?!?

Suddenly a flyer hits Spamton in the face getting stuck on his nose.

SPAMTON: AGH! WHAT THE??

Spamton pulls the flyer off his face and looks at it.

SPAMTON: OOOH! A [Free] HOTEL?? I GUESS IT'S BETTER THAN SLEEPING IN A GODDAMN GARBAGE CAN!!! MAYBE BEING IN [Hell] DOES HAVE ITS [Perk]S!!!

Spamton laughs as he walks off to find the free hotel labelled on the flyer.

TO BE CONTINUED IN...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 160 31
Liam Turner was out of milk. JJ Bates was out of options. Marshall White was out of time. Three people. Four stories. A whole bunch of animatronic...
39.6K 486 5
A new guy with white hair comes to Daten City. His name is Y,N and he's the son of Dante, one of the sons of Sparda. So that makes Y,N Sparda's grand...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...