Shades of Styles

By Hazzaslittle28

"Run away from me while you can." The alpha above whispers, his hot minty breathe warming Louis' temple who o... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

20

1K 52 5
By Hazzaslittle28

Louis:

"When I fuck you I want your eyes on me, omega. That way you'll learn that you are fucking mine." He orders pushing his thumb more in my mouth choking me a bit before removing it and trailing the wet digit over my cheeks.

He slaps my left cheek lightly making me look at him, "Yes alpha." I croak and he hums before unzipping his pants and removing his angry looking cock. I gulp at the size, even though he's been inside me many times now it was because my ass was made for taking a knot but my mouth?

"Take your tongue out." He states calmly and I comply his commands, the salty taste of his cum was the first thing I registered, he smelled the most like dark chocolates and rosemary in here. I wanted to nuzzle my nose to inhale more of him but his hold on my hair kept me firmly on my place.

A gasp stuck in my throat when Harry's heavy cock slapped right against my tongue. I looked up at him and he was eyeing me, gauging my reaction. I gulp down and take the another slap as nicely as I could, drool dripped down my chin from all sides, my hands twitched to wipe it off but Harry's eyes were darkening as he rubbed the tip of his cock to the side of my mouth where some spit drooled down, he rubbed it there and then brought his cock to my cheek before slapping my face with it.

I moaned lowly, "Quiet. Not a single sound from you." I nod earning another slap which makes me wince, he then brings his cock to my mouth, his velvety skin trailing up and down, "Close your mouth." I immediately snap my mouth shut entrapping his cock between my lips.

He groans and pushes his head until I'm swallowing him, I gagged when the tip of his cock brushed against my throat, "Relax your muscles. It's okay." Harry soothingly says surprising me at the softness in his words. I oblige and try to relax my throat, finding that it was quite easy to move.

"Tighten your lips around. Yeah, fuck." He moans and I preen under his words, tears gathering my waterline at the first thrust, I suck him hollowing my cheeks and he tightens his hand on my hair thumbing my hollowed cheeks with his free hand, "Beautiful beautiful omega. No wonder other people want you. But you are mine yeah, baby? Only my omega. Made for my cock."

"Fuck baby." He groans and then slides back inside, he picks a pace moving my head the way he wants fucking himself inside in a way that has my jaw aching and spit and tears trailing down my face and dripping from my chin down to my neck and all over. It was filthy. But it made more slick drip out of me.

Harry huffs and grunts fucking my mouth straining it, before he removed himself making me whine at the loss before I could comprehend the situation Harry was hoisting me up. I wrap my limbs around his waist.

His long fingers came around my jaw and I just realised that they were adorned with rings, big heavy cold metals that burn right through my heated skin, he grabbed my jaw harshly tilting my head up before slamming his mouth against mines.

I whimpered going lax in his hold as he kissed me what felt like the harshest kiss between us, it was hard, detached, lack the usual softness that's always been there and I felt used.

I was out of my element in here, I should stop all of this but my mind was numb from the pleasure coursing through me.

A gasp left me when Harry threw me on the bed, I went on my elbows eyeing him who was now undressing himself, dark eyes glowering over my naked form. When he was naked all over he walked across the bed, he dig through the drawers removing a ball which had leather straps on each side, and then bend down to get a bar like thing.

He dropped the items on the bed except the bar, I frowned when both of his hands held my ankles locking them to the bar and spreading it, "Ha-alpha!" I gasped and he smacked my inner thighs, "Did I ask you to speak?" I whimpered and shook my head, "I'm sorry." He hums and my legs spread even further exposing my slicked hole. I covered my face in embarrassment,

"Look at me, Omega." I shivered at the dark tone and complied before Harry was grabbing my waist and situating me in the middle of the bed, he grabbed the ball looking thing, "Open your mouth." I obliged and the gag was on me, My throat felt constructed at the sudden restriction, I garbled around it and he shushed me with a kiss on my temple.

He picked the black clothe which was probably the blind fold eyeing it sceptically and then looking at me, something flashed in his eyes, and then he cursed loudly. Making me flinch back, he removed the items off of me. "Fuck fuck fuck." He chanted covering me with a blanket. He looked crazy mad with his hands now in his hair:

"What am I even doing? No." He whispered and I frowned raising my hand to hold him but he jerks back, standing up and walking out the red room. I shiver with the coldness around me and wrap the blanket over me. I followed him too grabbing my sweater which was on the way,

He was standing with a drink beside, tense back  facing me, "What happened?" I asked timidly, "I'm fucked up is what happened." He growls and I bit my lip, "Are you ready to listen to me? Brent's my step brother, Harry."

"You don't know what you're doing to me Louis. You're making me wildly insane." He grunts.

"It was so easy for you to just put the blame on me when you didn't even bothered to text me the whole time I was at my mum's. You made me feel like a dumb omega because of your fucking pheromones, I snarled at her, Harry. Do you even realise what that means? I'm so fucking pathetic for you. You've made me like this and instead of communicating all you got is to put me in the red room and punish me like I'm some sort of  animal?" I asks.

"I was not in the country, Louis! I came directly from Singapore to Lakewood in hopes of taking you out properly on an apology dinner, but all I saw was my omega on top of some alpha. Giggling in a way he's never giggled at me before. Do-Do you realise how angry and fucked up that sounds?" I wipe the tears off my face,

"You could've just asked me. That's not true, when you're yourself with me, I'm all smiles and giggles." He chuckles humourlessly, "But never like that. You haven't even saw me at what lengths I can go through to get out my anger, Louis. I'm fifty shades of fucked up, baby."

"Show me what's the worse you got, Harry. I need to know, what length would you go to pent out all that anger that's inside you." He frowns, "But—"

"Show me." I state firmly.

*****

"Bend down." He says and I order bending down on the table until my ass is in front of him, "I'm going to hit you ten times. You'll count each one of them, you understand, Louis?"

"Yes alpha."

"Louis we don't have—"

"Please continue." I mumble. I held my breathe and when the first lick of the sharp belt hit me I gasped slowly, Harry's sharp inhale sounding behind me as I say, "One."

Another sharp snap and I felt a tear trickle down my eyes, "Two." The belt continue to hit my skin, each snap harder than the one before.

"Ten." When the last one snapped I whispered, my voice was trembling just like my entire body, I got off the table, his hands reached out to touch me, "No-Don't-Don't touch me." I sharply stated, he still came forward and I pushed him back with whatever strength I had in me, "No! Is this what you like! Seeing me in pain and tears? Did this-this calmed your anger down? I'm sorry, Harry but I'm not the one you want. I am not made for this. For you." I sob picking up the sweater which was discarded, I wobbled my way to the bedroom.

I was in love with a monster. Who was also turning me into one. Guilt clogged my throat and I reached out for my phone,

Two rings and I was sobbing uncontrollably against the phone, "I'm sorry mumma. I'm so so-sorry, pl-please forgive me. I-I didn't mean to—"

"Hey hey it's okay. It's alright, baby. Louis, you're not fine, my love."

"I'm not. I'm-I'm in love with someone whose making me regret ever thinking of love." I sob,

"Oh my poor child. That alpha, he's not one of us, Lou. He's got the heart of a stone, Lycans never feel as much as us. They act on their primal instincts, honey."

"Mum but I love him. I-I wish I could have something innocent with him but I can't because his definition of love is so different from mines. I don't know what to do."

"You know Louis, you do know what to do. Your omega knows too. I-that alpha is dangerous. He's going to protect you yes but I don't know if he's good enough for you to have a home with him." I was hiccuping by the time I was done talking to my mother.

When we bid our goodbyes I was a hysteric mess. I curled in my bed, it was raining outside, the windows covered with fog and rainwater, the door creaked open and I laid the way I was not even facing the man who entered inside.

"Please don't hate me." Harry's voice echoed, I bite down hard on my lip, vision blurring as another wave of tears trickled down me, "You're never doing that to me again."

He stayed silent and so did I before I repeated what I said back in the red room, "I'm not what you want." It was the truth, I wasn't what he wants. He wants someone who's as sadistic as he is, I wasn't that.

"No. You're everything that I want." The bed creaks Indicating he's moved from where he was, he didn't touch me because he knew I wasn't going to let him, I sob silently biting down on my fist, "I've fallen in love with you." I admit slowly,

"No." He breathes sounding so heartbroken as if I'm the one who's asking him to not love me, as if it's easy to unlove someone. "No Louis, You can't fall in love with me." The pillow was wet with how much I've cried in it,

"I need you to leave." I said, my sobs were getting harder to control, I needed to cry louder letting out my frustration, "Please." This time I was begging.

When the sound of door creaking resonated, I broke down into fits of loud sobs.

******

When I was dressed up next morning with my suitcase and everything I left my assigned room only to find Harry sitting on the couch, he looked as if he hadn't slept the night, his curly hair was a mess, greasy and looked as if he's run his hand through it more than hundred times.

I kept the contract on the table, it was signed but I was not partaking in, I don't care about the laws.

"I'd like my old car back." I said looking down at him, he stared at me looking nothing like what he did yesterday. "Paul already sold it." I gulp down the urge to hold him, I wasn't going back to him. Never not after the events that took yesterday.

"Then I need the money he got for it, please."

"I'll send you a check." I rolled my lips in my mouth, staring at him who was now fiddling with the rings on his fingers.

"Paul will take you home." And that was it. I looked at him for a beat before sighing and turning around, my bags in my hand as I walk towards the elevator,

Loud footsteps made me turn, Harry was walking towards me with firm motive, "Stop." He looked like he was about to kiss me but I have had enough.

I was having none of this, I know what I want and it isn't getting beaten up against a table or being tied to the bed,what I want is to have a love that's written in the books, what I want is to believe the stories about soulmates and bond mates. Unless Harry can't give me that, I don't think we can work anymore.

"No. Stop." I firmly said finally halting him, he sighed when I entered the elevators, "Louis." He breathes,

"Harry." I say, tears already gathered in my eyes.

Once in the car, flashbacks run through me, of the rare times where he and I had small sweet moments they were very less in number but they were there. Paul being the perfect man that he is just handed me a bunch of tissues letting me sob and cry.

I remembered the time when I first came to this side of the city which eventually brought me to our first time together. He was so tender, so loving but yesterday? He wasn't there at all not even when we kissed.

I stumbled into my new apartment, Zayn's giggles ringing around making me wince, he must've noticed my entrance because soon enough I was being engulfed by his arms.

If this was how heartbreak felt like, I'd rather never fall in love with someone else.

I do personally think Louis did the right thing tbh. Harry's getting way tooo annoying and toxic. Man needs therapy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 936 24
Sometimes Love isn't always rainbows and butterflies but hurt, lot of hurt, pain and anguish, heartbreaks and five years of watching the person you l...
36.2K 3.9K 22
After surviving an unexpected attack, the planet was left with a shortage of alphas. In order to ensure the survival of their race, Alphas have been...
6.1K 156 2
Styles was there surveying the many untouchable people, from whom he will select one. He saw someone disinterested and it intrigued him, until the sc...
20.5K 1.3K 24
Once in every 50 years, the moon shines brightly over the town of Holmes Chapel for 24 hours. The moment it turns red, any alpha pack leader becomes...